Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
B.Fuller

Send a message via Yahoo to B.Fuller
Sign High School Pains

Chapter 1 - Hide Out

'He was beautiful, every movement he made. The way he swayed his hips back and forth in front of my eyes in his boardshorts. His dark brown hair spiked up on top of his perfect face. His deep blue eyes shown out like sapphires, his lips the color of rubies. How I wanted to kiss him and have him kiss me back. Then for him to tell me that he loved me, how I longed for those words, but his stripping was enough for now. Just seeing his bare chest, his six pack and the little trail of hair that led up from his pubes. His fingers traced his body and snuck down into the front of his pants, pulling them down just enough to see his glorious pubes. They were dark brown like his hair, but nicely trimmed.
He walked over to me, so his package was near my face, I could feel it's warmth, see it's out line. I wanted to rip away his pants and see it.
He must have had the same thought, because he backed up and started to pull them down. Revealing his glorious brown pubes which went down to the base of his cock.'

I could feel myself get hard, my cock was throbbing to see his, but that glorious moment of revealing never came because of that dammed wind that just got me out of my amazing day dream. 'Arrggh' I screamed into that sky, this always happened. Every time I had one of those magical dreams about Jake, they always died just as they were getting to the revealing of his pride and glory. I knew I would never see it though, because I am to shy, that's why I hide out here in the bush, in my secret spot. The only place I feel safe, the only place I can be myself.
It was a hole in the bush, which had a perfect view onto the beach and the water. The bush and the water were the only places I felt at home.

'Ding Ding ding Dong Ding' there was the clock going off, it was the only part of man made things apart from the mirror that was in my hide out.
Looking back towards the clock to check the time I could see my reflection smiling back at me in the mirror, my blonde hair swept across my face by the wind, my green eyes had lost their shine but my mum always told me that it was still there, just hidden under my sadness. I could see my body, not as big and strong as Jakes, but good enough. It was also a lot smoother as I had to constantly remove my body hair because of my swimming competitions. I had always wished that I was stronger and better looking so that I could fit in with the cool kids, the kids from the rugby squads, but because I liked to wear my skinny jeans, I was stuck with the emo's. I was bullied constantly, for it. Always getting shoved out of the way by the kids who were higher up the food chain.

I looked at the clock quickly, "Shit" I said. It was 7pm, I had to be home in five minutes for dinner. I grabbed my pants which were beside me and pulled them on over my boner, hoping I could get rid of it by the time I got home. I ran over to a gap in two logs and swung my body through down to the ground below where my bike was. I jumped onto the bike and sped home.

Two hours later.

Dinner had finished and I had been told to go pack my bag for school tommorow. I didn't want to go to school, but my parents assured me it was for the best. I was putting the last of my books in my bag when some of my papers fell out of my art book. My drawings of the small things in life, the things I drew when I was down. They helped me get back up.

I had been depressed for the last two months and found it hard to find the good things in life. Thats why I had my hide out and did my drawings. They were the things that kept me going, that and my love for Jake.
I would never tell anyone I was gay, but I had the feeling some people had guessed. I picked up my drawings and put them in my bag. I was ready for another day of high school pain.

I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Warm showers were the best, I pulled down my pants and undies that I was wearing, then my shirt. I looked at mysel in the mirror and was happy to see my 15 yr old self smiling back at me. My cock was stiffening and was getting longer. I didn't know how long it was but it was pretty long compared to some of the older jocks at our school who swam with me.

I hoped in the shower and washed down, getting the dirt out of those annoying places. I got to my dick and started to play with it. I loved the feeling of it getting harder and more sensitive, getting a close to the edge of cumming as I could then stopping and starting again when it got softer.
I had done this about four times before I let myself cum. I blew all over the shower curtain, reducing my boner to it's normal state. I turned off the shower and dried off.

I crossed the hall to my bedroom naked, turned off my lights and jumped in bed. Falling asleep before I could have any more thoughts about the next day. A day that would change my life forever.
The following user says Thank You to B.Fuller for this post:
Old 10-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
Abmp

Wow. That's a great start!
Please keep this story up, it's really good!
I'll definitely be reading more of it
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Ohmygod. This is perfect. I can already relate so much. Please post soon
gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

This is truly wonderful. I cannot wait to read more. This is really well written and feels very sincere. Keep it up, I am so excited for this story!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
B.Fuller

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the support. The next chapter is a bit bad interns of what it's about, but is vital to the next chapter, it's also part of me because it's true, so I had to put it in there.

Hope you like it!

Thx
Benny :P
Old 10-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
B.Fuller

Eye Chapter Two - The Food Chain (WARNING - Bad Scenes)

Swimming requires you to up and ready very earlier, almost every morning.*

So I was up and ready by 5:00am the next morning, in my swimmers and track suit. My dad dropped me right out front and I walked in. I was the first to arrive apart from the coach who was writing the set up on the board.*

"Hey Ben" Coach Turner said, briefly looking up from the board.*

"Hey Coach" I replied, continuing to walk towards the change rooms.*

I pushed open the change room door and let it slam shut behind me, letting the sound ring in my ears. I put my bag down on the bench closest to the door in case the guys tried to have a go at me. They always did. Just because they were jocks and I was an emo.*

I sat on the bench and started to undress, removing my shoes and socks. Then my shirt and finally my pants, leaving me in my red speedo's. I grabbed my googles and walked over to the pool.*

As I walked the door opened, the Captian Nick and his three mates walked in all together. They were all 17, the top of the swim squad, and what they said went. They were the ones who gave me the hardest time of all. They were jocks and sat at the rugby table.*

They were also amazingly hot. They had body's of steel, rippling muscles all over and six packs to top it off. They all had brown hair which looked like gold in the sun light, but the hair on their heads was the only hair they had, because the rest was either shaved or waxed. To let them go as fast as possible in the water.*

Every part of them attracted people, men and women alike. Even their voices attracted you, they were like angels from heaven, but they weren't. In my view they were the devils from Hell.*

I walked a bit faster towards the pool to try and avoid them, but they beat me to it and stopped me in my tracks.*

"Hey Pip squeak, where you going so fast" spat Nick.*

I could the other three jeering at me behind him.*

"To the pool, to start the set" I said, trying not to keep eye contact.*

"Well make sure you don't tire yourself out, because we have a nice little surprise for you after the squad" said Nick.*

I didn't bother answering and pushed past them. Walking to the pool even quicker than before, getting my googles on so I could just dive in when I got there.*

I got to the edge of the pool wondering what Nick had meant by a surprise, but didn't give it a second thought and dived in the pool, starting the set.*

The set finished two hours later and by then I was exhausted. I was also fed up with Nick and his mates, who had been constantly trying to grab me and push me under the water for the entire session.*

So when the squad finished, I jumped out of the pool and raced to the change rooms, making sure that I was the first one there. I grabbed my towel and started to dry down as fast as possible, to try leave before Nick and his gang could even try and give me their surprise. Which I thought probably wasn't something I was going to enjoy.*

I had just finished drying off, when I heard the change room door open and people pile in. I turned around to see who it was and was greated by the one and only! Nick. Oh, joy.*

"Hey, little Benny, was wondering where you had run off to. Didn't want you to miss your surprise" Nick said.*

Great I thought, he remembered. I tried to gather up my gear and get out of there but when I went to reach for it I could feel anything. Nicks friends had grabbed it all, the retards. I turned to Nick.*

"Give it Back" I said, trying to sound calm and demanding as possible.*

"No, not yet," said Nick "First we are going to play a little game, then maybe I will give you back some of your things"*

I thought about this for a second, having no idea what this game might be, but decided that It was worth playing if I got back my stuff.*

"Fine" I said.*

"Good, now let's play this away from prying eyes" He said, grabbing my arm at the same time and guiding me towards the disabled toilets, were his mates were waiting with my stuff.*

We walked inside the change room. I could here Nicks mates shutting the door behind us and chucking my gear onto a bench. I was starting to feel unsure about this, not knowing what was going to happen. I looked around the change room, it was deserted, apart from my bag in the far corner. I*

started to walk towards it. Nick appeared in front of me, blocking my route.*

"Uh ah, No bag for you just yet. First we have to play or game. Remember." He said, giving me a evil smile.*

"Fine," I said, "What's this game anyways?"*

"It's a version of truth or dare" Nick said, "but you will be the only person doing the truths and dares."

I was shocked at his answer. This could end really badly for me, he could find out all sorts of bad things if I told the truth. I would have to lie Also never to chose dare, to make sure that I didn't do something that could scar me forever.*

"Fine" I said, trying to keep calm, knowing this would end badly.*

"Good," Nick said "Now here are the rules, for every two truths you must pick a dare, (shit, I thought, there goes my plan), if I ever believe you are lying when you answer a truth or if you choose to skip a dare, you will get one punishment dare which you must take, and you complete at least 5 turns in order to get back your stuff, with out getting a punishment dare"*

It was easy enough, I thought. He didn't know much about me so he wouldn't be able to tell if I was lying, and hopefully the dare would be easy enough. As my new plan was to do two truths then one dare and then another two truths, making five turns in total. Which would get me back my stuff.*

"Let's get this started with" I said "Firstly I would like a truth"*

"Ok," said Nick sitting down on a bench opposite me. He thought about his question for a while, letting me slowly get anxcious about what his question would be. Finnally after what felt like eternity Nick spoke.*

"Are you straight, bi, or gay? And remember if you lie you will get a punishment." He said.*

"Straight" I replied saying what I always said when I got this question. Only one other had ever heard a different answer, but that person had left the school ages ago. Taking the secret with him.*

"You lie" said Nick.*

"No, I don't, I promise." I said, trying to think of what might have made Nick think I was lieing.*

"I know you lie, because I have seen you in your bush shelter, moaning about how you love Jake, how you want him to be yours." Nick said.*

"No, this isn't true" I said, trying to defy what he had said, but knowing what he had said was true.*

How could he have found out about my shelter and when had he heard me. Why was he spying on me.*

"Admit it" Nick said grabbing my wrist and forcing me to face him.*"Admit that your gay and say it loud enough for everyone to hear."*

I was terrified at what was happening, this was bad. I had to do what he said or I would be hurt. He might not have said it, but I knew he would hurt me. It's how the food chain worked, the lower you were the worse you ended up.*

"Fine, I am gay. Happy Now." I wispered, I was afraid.*

"No, say it louder so everyone can hear."Nick said, tightening his grip on my arm.*

"I am gay" I said, stronger than before, but in an ashamed way. This isn't what I wanted.*

"Louder!" Nick said, forcing to lie on the ground. "Or else"*

"I AM GAY" I screamed, making sure everyone could hear me.*

"Good" said Nick. "Boys come here and hold down his wrists and legs, for me"*

"Yes Boss" All three of them replied, walking over to where we were. Two of them grabbed my legs, while the other grabbed my arms.*

"Right, now Ben," Nick said, "Since you have finally come out, an are in no condition to argue. I am going to have some fun with you."*

Nick started to run his hands over my body, caressing each sensitive place. My nipples, neck, mouth, armpits, then he started to move down my body, towards my pride.

His hands had no boundaries, he ran his hands over my speedo's, tracing the outline of my hardening cock. He continued to run his hands down my body, down the inside of my legs, down to my feet.

He started to tickle me feet, it was torture, tickle torture. I wriggle around trying to free myself from the grasp of the boys, but to no success, they just held me down tighter. I knew there was no escape till Nick had lost interest.

Nick ran his hands back up my body, to my speedos again. He started to trace my cock again. Which was almost fully erect, trying to burst out of the red speedos.
He grabbed the sides of my speedo's, slowly pulling them down.*

"No" I yelled, trying to break away from the boys grips on me. I kicked and trashed about, managing to get one foot free. I kicked towards Nick, getting him in the side of his face. He grabbed my foot and pushed it back down, letting his mate take hold of it again, even tighter than before.

"Yes, you stupid gay boy, you will please me, till I have had enough. Only then will you get back your stuff, now stay still or I will hurt you even more." Nick said, punching me in the stomach at the same time.

It felt like a train was running into me. He hit me again and again, till I was gasping in pain. The pain was unbearable, I knew that if I resisted again, the punches would start again.

His hands moved back to my speedos, yanking them down in one swift movement, letting my cock stand up straight.*

"Wow, your cocks bigger than I expected, but not as big as mine" Nick said, pulling down the front of his speedos to revel his cock. It was huge, but it wasn't even hard yet.

"Do you know how to suck cock boy?" Nick asked, moving towards my face.

"No, please don't make me" I said, starting to cry, I was terrified at what he was doing, I knew that I was gay, but I didn't want this.

"Well it's never to late to learn" Nick said grabbing my face and forcing my mouth open. He started to put his cock in my mouth, I could feel it hardening, getting more solid inside my mouth.

"Suck me off Ben, or I will fuck you like there's no tomorrow" Nick said, pushing his cock further into my mouth.*

I started to suck, moving my head back and forth along his shaft. Pushing my tongue around the tip of his cock, I wanted it to be over so I could go to my hide out and cry.

Nick continued to push his cock into my mouth. Deeper and deeper, till it went down my throat. Blocking my air way so I couldn't breathe. I started to panic, trying to push Nick away, but he kept putting his cock in my mouth. I could feel my body gasping for air, but none came. My vision started to become blurry, I gave one last attempt to push Nick away, to get some air, but the attempt was to much. I saw blackness cover my vision and I fell unconscious.*

My unconscious naked body being held down by three guys while the Swimming Captain, fucked my face. Raping a 15 year old, thinking it was fun.

Nick was the first to realize, I was unconscious and pulled *his cock out of my mouth, spraying his load all over my face. His cum making me even whiter. He yelled at his mates telling them to get out of here, all of them running out of the room. Realizing what they had done.

It was another two hours before my body was found. Still naked and covered in cum. It was found by a person, that *stayed with me till I woke up and when I did I was shocked to see who it was.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

wow, really great start. excited to see where it will go from here.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:28 AM   #8
Abmp

Great update. Can't wait for more!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Oh my god. :'( I'm so sorry that happened to you. It fucking kills me that people can be so damn cruel D: I hope you're doing well. Your writing is fantastic.

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
tarheel boy

Is this a true story? If it is than wow, you've had it rough. Bullying is serious. I should know, one of my better friends killed himself last year do to bullying. If you ever want to vent, just shoot me a PM.

Anyway, great story, I look forward to more chapters.

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #11
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

The person is definetly Jake I know it
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #12
B.Fuller

Thanks for all the comments guys, unfortunately my computer died so this coming weekend will have the next chapter, for you guys asking, Yes this is all true, but am seeing people about it and have moved to a different place since this has happened.

Agan thanks for the support will have the next chapter up soon.

Thx
Ben
Old 10-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Well the weekends over so now I'm depressed
Old 10-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #14
B.Fuller

Default Chapter Three - Revealing Shower

Ok I am sorry it took so long to update, had a hectic few weeks and it wont be getting easier, exams soon. so I am not sure when the next update will be, hopefully soon.

Hope You have enjoyed the story so far, its been really fun writing it and Dylan your amazing, thank you so much for proof reading each chapter.

Well here you are guys, Chapter Three, Enjoy!

‘An image of a group of men, standing around me naked floated into my head, they were standing in a circle around me, blocking my every move. I wanted to be freed from the circle of men. To be allowed to go home. I tried with all my might to break free of the circle men, but with no success I was knocked down into the middle of the circle. I grabbed my knees and brought them to my chest, hoping to protect myself from the men.'

The chill of the cool air brought me back to reality, away from one horror into another.

My sight was blurry and I was struggling to breathe, but I wanted to get off the ground. I rolled over to my side, trying to lift myself. I started to put weight on my arms, when I heard someone say "Stay still, till your feeling" The rest of their sentence was blocked by the sound of me vomiting onto the floor. "Better" the last word being said after I had vomited, I looked over to where the voice had come from. I couldn't see them very well but as my eyes started to focus. I could see them; they were the last person on Earth who I wanted to see me like this.

"Jake" I said, in a weary voice, continuing to look at him, hoping this was just another dream.

"Yes Ben it's me, what happened to you?" Jake said, moving a bit closer to me.

"Nick happened to me; he and his mates ganged up on me and forced me to ..." I said, looking away, I could never tell Jake what had happened.

"So the rumours were true then, I came to see if they were, to make sure you were ok, but I didn't expect it all to be true. I am so sorry" said Jake, moving himself next to me pulling me into a hug of sorts. Not letting go.
"What rumour" I said, cuddling into him a bit more, to see what his reaction would be.

He let me cuddle into him, starting to play with my hair mindlessly. It was heaven, the boy I had a crush on was playing with my hair, and my head was in his lap. I didn't know what to make of this, did Jake have feelings for me, were they the same as mine or did he just care for me because of what had happened.

"There was a rumour that Nick and his mates had been getting changed and you offered to give them all blowjobs, but while you were sucking of Nick, you took his cock too far in and fainted from lack of air" said Jake.

I sat straight up after he said this; Nick had told everyone that I asked to give them all blowjobs the bastards. I would get them back for this.

"That's a lie!" I said starting to get angry, " They forced me to suck there dicks, I didn't have a say. Nick's friends held me down, I couldn't move. THEN NICK TOOK HIS DAM COCK OUT AND SHOVED IT DOWN MY THROAT, FORCING ME TO SUCK IT, HE MADE ME SUFFICATE ON IT TILL I FAINTED THEN LEFT ME HERE TO PROBABLY DIE." I screamed at Jake, letting all my anger out on him, even though it wasn't his fault. He let me scream at him; let me go on till I was out of breath, till I collapsed into his arms crying.

I was a wreck, tears streaming down my face in front of him. He just sat there, taking it all, patting me like a dog, but I liked it and I knew that he actually cared for me, he was a true friend.

After I had stopped crying, Jake smiled at me. It was like the sun had just shown down on me; it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I wanted him to be mine, more than just a friend.

"Let's get you tidied up a bit and get some clothes on you" Jake, looking around for some spare clothes.

I remembered that I was naked; my hands instantly went to cover my glory. I could feel my cock getting hard from being so humiliated in front of Jake. I also started to rub my face against my chest as well to try and get rid of Nick’s cum, which had dried and was all over my face.

"Don't worry dude, I have already seen your cock, which is very nice by the way, and the only way you are going to get all that cum off you is if you have a hot shower, now come over here and don't be afraid" Jake said, turning the tap, letting a stream of water flow out of the head of the shower.

I stepped under the water and closed my eyes. It was amazing; the water did its work almost instantly washing away the dried cum that had covered my face, also washing away my anger and hatred. I scrubbed at my face with my hand trying to rid myself of any cum that still lingered.
I starting to get confused about Jake, maybe he actually liked me and was also gay, but that was highly unlikely, because he had had plenty of girl friends and it was known that he had gotten blowjobs and hand jobs off all of them and had sex with one of them. He couldn't be gay could he?

I opened my eyes and I thought that I had fainted again, because I front of me was Jake, naked and walking towards me. I suddenly felt sure that he wasn't straight; he had to be at least bi if not gay. Jake kept walking; I couldn't help but look down. His junk was spectacular, his cock must have been at least 9 inches long, and his balls were hung like a horse, but his pubes surprised me because they weren't trimmed like I thought they would be but completely natural, like a forest inhaling a snake. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seems and Jake new it because my cock had gotten stiff.

"Is little Ben, excited about this" Jake said

I was to surprised for words, Jake kept walking towards me and only stopping a centimetre from my face. I felt his cock slap against mine, I started to look down, but Jake caught my face and pulled it towards his. He put out his lips and kissed me. It felt like time had stopped, my dream had come true, my crush must have had feelings for me because he was here, kissing me in the shower naked. He pulled my face closer, kissing me harder and I kissed him back. I felt like it went on forever, our tongues dancing with each other. I knew it had to stop soon so I started to break away, Jake thought that he had done something wrong so he instantly stopped.

"What did I do he said?" He said, looking at me with concern.

"Nothing, I just thought we should take this somewhere more private, were no one can find us" I said reaching for his hand.

I led him out of the shower, feeling much better. I started to walk to wear I could see my bag, when I got there I found it completely empty. I could feel my anger starting to come back, Nick had taken my clothes! Jake realized what had happened and quickly thought up a solution to stop me getting angry again.

"Don't worry, you can borrow my sports gear and give it back to me tomorrow" he said quickly. Leading me back to the other side of the room wear his stuff was.

He chucked me his sports top and pants, finally throwing over a clean pair of briefs. I took them gratefully, and started to get dressed.

Once we were both changed we walked out of the bathroom and towards the pool doors. I could feel Jake pressing up against me, sliding his hand down my arm into mine, so our hands locked together; we walked to the door and opened it, continuing to walk out of the pool area, where I had been raped only three hours earlier.

Once through the doors Jake stopped and turned to face me, he started to lean in like he was going to kiss me but then stopped Just in front of my ear.

"I know you want to go somewhere private, but we need to tell someone what happened. " he whispered into my ear. I knew that he was right, but I had started to get the feeling of uncertainty fill me. Why had Jake done all this, why was he the only one that had come to find me, why had he kissed me and why was he taking me back to school. He slid his had into mine again and started to pull me towards the front office.

"No," I said, taking back my hand. "Not till you tell me why you came looking for me when you heard the rumours."

"Because I like you Ben, isn't that obvious." Jake said, starting to walk back to me.

"Wait What?" I said confused, this must be a dream.

"I like you Ben and I always want to be with you" Jake said taking my hand again.

"So you are gay?" I asked.

"Yes," Jake said

"Then why did you have all your girlfriends" I said, thinking he was lying to me. He couldn't be gay, it wasn't possible, he was to perfect.

"So I could fit in with the guys" Jake said. Stopping in his path towards me.

"Oh" I said, I hadn't thought of this,

"How do I know this isn't a trick?" I said

"Because I swear on my life, I love you and wanted to be with you, so when I heard you had given them blow jobs, I knew they were lying so I came to find you to make sure you were ok" Jake said, I could hear the truth in his voice, I knew he wasn't lying. He actually cared for me.

"Ok, Let's go to the Head Masters office and tell him, and this afternoon, come with me, I have something to show you" I said, taking his hand in mine, we walked together towards the office.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #15
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great job keep up the good work and good luck on your exaams

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, teen, tord