Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
MrVexV

Default Daniel

To this day, I still don't know exactly what attracted me to Daniel. He was 15 and a Trumpet player in our school band. I was 16 and the drummer.

Daniel was olive skinned with a few freckles on his nose, and his smile radiated which seemed to make people melt. He didn't play sport, never seemed to be around in the lunch/play areas. If it weren't for the school band, I probably wouldn't have known that he existed.

Our school is a boys private school, and the uniform is pretty bland. Grey shirt with a maroon tie, and dark grey shorts with knee high grey socks.

Daniel's family were obviously not so well off. His shirt was washed out, and his shorts were too small, second hand or from an older brother. They showed off his butt so well.

Somehow, Daniel got the nickname of "Scrote" (as in scrotum). He never complained, and seemed to like the attention. At 15, he still had boyish looks, a high voice and a smooth face.

This story wouldn't have happened, if it were not for the state band competition. Our school band was entered, but for some reason Daniel's parents just didn't care. So I asked my parents if Daniel could stay over, and come with us to the championships. They agreed and changed my life from then on.

"Thanks for organising this, should I bring anything over" Daniel asked with his wide green eyes. I thought on it a while, and wondered what would not seem 'uncool'. Without thinking I replied "Just something to swim in, we have a day to fill in". Daniel showed a little smirk, and just replied "Ok". I caught him looking me up and down, as if sizing me up for a fight.

You know, most guys do it, but Daniel seemed to do it on purpose. He readjusted his junk, looked up and flicked me a grin.

This sleepover might be fun
MrVexV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice start. I think that this story has a lot of potential, and will be following it with interest!!
Keep it up!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
alex987

Good start, can't wait to hear more

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
MrVexV

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" It was Daniel's voice, bounding with enthusiasm, and it snapped me out of my day dream. I was just sitting on the retaining wall outside of school waiting for my Mum to pick us up. My day dream was scattered with numerous images: would we play fight, what he would sleep in, would he bring speedos or boardshorts to swim in?

So Daniel sat down beside me on the wall, his eyes absolutely beaming. It was like he'd just won the lottery and was waiting for the cheque. He had his normal school back pack, and an overnight bag ready for the weekend. I was really curious to know what he had packed in that bag.

We talked a little while waiting for my Mum, mostly about his day and how pissed off he was that in PE (physical education class) he was targeted in dodge ball. He was small and quick, but chances are that eventually you will get hit when enough guys are targeting you. Later on, I found out that Daniel got hit in the back, and he was hurting. He moved slower than normal, and sat like he had a rod up his back. We saw my Mum drive up and I gave him a slap on the back "Let's go, it's the weekend!" I cheered. That's when I knew something was wrong. Daniel winced a little, but put on one of those smiles that you know is hiding something.

It was almost 4pm when we got home, and Mum let us know that we had 2 hours before dinner. My house has two levels, the living areas upstairs, and a play room, garage and work area downstairs. I took Daniel on the 'grand tour' of the house and introduced him to my dog (which he seemed to accept).

"Um.... where's the pool?" Daniel asked, with almost a disappointed tone. As you know, Daniel's family are not well off, and I think he was expecting a pool in our back yard. "Oh, Daniel.." I stammered "I didn't mean to make you think that we had a pool. I was thinking that we could go down to the local pool". He looked up for a second, thinking about what I said and then seemed to cheer up a little. "Ah cool! I was really looking forward to you showing me how to swim".

That floored me. Daniel does not know how to swim, and he wanted me to help him learn. Funny how things happen, and I wonder if he knew more about me than I thought that he would? I swam competitively for the local club, but never at school. My studies and music were more important for me.

Daniel stared into my eyes, and with a voice close to a whimper said "Will you help me learn?" Instinctively I just said "Yeah bud". I did my best to not sound interested or bored. Again, he flashed his cheeky grin and his eyes glittered. Daniel was really looking forward to someone helping him learn.

"Hey, lets go play some games on my computer" I sputtered out. My mind was on overload and I just wanted to chill a bit. "Sure!" Daniel responded "I'm ready to kick your ass". That brought about a chuckle from both of us.

An hour later, and we were called up for dinner. Somehow, it's always a better meal when you had guests. My Mum had cooked a roast with all the trimmings. And boy, did Daniel eat. It was nice to watch him eat though, he had no knowledge of anything around him. It was just the plate and him. Daniel finished his meal way before me, my Mum and Dad. When he realised, his eyes were apologetic and he cowered a little. It was uncomfortable until Dad spoke up, "Daniel, get yourself some more mate. If you don't eat it, then the dog will". It only took a second for Daniel to process this, and then again his face lit up and he was helping himself to more.

After dinner, Mum and Dad went to the lounge room to watch their shows. Daniel's back was obviously giving him pain, so he said he was going to go lay down. We had put a mattress on the floor in my room, but I told him to sleep on my bed. It would not be good for him to sleep on a foam mattress on the floor.

So, about half an hour had passed, and the light came on in my room. I wondered was it because he was in a strange place, needed the security of a light, or was looking around my room?

I decided it would be a good time to go to bed too, I didn't want Daniel to be alone if he was scared, and didn't want him to find that magazine I had found in the train station toilets. So I did some fake yawns, a few stretches and said good night to my parents.

I went to my room, and what a sight! I was frozen. Daniel was wearing blue checked boxers, and was standing bent over touching his toes.

Last edited by MrVexV; 06-25-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #5
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

This story...
Is AHH-Mazing! And pretty adorable [:
I love it! Keep up the good work! [:
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:16 AM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

I am loving this story without a second thought. Amazing!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story.
Keep writing more

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #8
alex987

Great story! can't wait to find out more!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great new chapter! Looking forward to reading more!

Live like you were dying

Old 06-27-2011, 06:54 AM   #10
Abmp

I really like this story.
There are so many new good stories now including yours.
Please keep writing.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
daremaster 1
getDare God

When do you say the next chapter will be up?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:55 AM   #12
MrVexV

Hey all, thanks for the kind words.
I hope to tell you the next part within the next day.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:46 AM   #13
MrVexV

Ok, here's the next part. I've read the posting story guidelines, and not sure how much that I can tell with this story. (Yes, it is mostly true. I have beefed up some parts). So can someone/Mod tell me how much I can write about? Also, thanks to those that are showing appreciation for it
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Well it seemed like an hour, but of course it was only a few seconds. I was still frozen on the spot and had no idea what to do or say. Should I sneak out the room, clear my throat to alert him or turn to the left and go to my study desk and pretend that I was looking for something?
In the mean time he stood up straight, hands reaching into the air, and started stretching from left to right. Daniel wasn’t muscled, nor had any fat. In fact he was probably a little under nourished given I could see rib outlines on his sides as he stretched.

The thing that shocked me however, was the bruising on his back. Those guys playing dodge ball had really done a number on him. Daniel had a large mark on his right side, under where his ribs stop. There was also one in the small of his back, just above his boxer waistband. It looked really painful, and I felt horrible now for that playful slap on the back I gave him when my Mum picked us up.

“Um...... Daniel?” I almost whispered, “Why didn’t you say something?”

Like a tornado, he swung around; eyes wide and mouth open as if I were a ghost. In a way it was almost as if he was a cornered animal, looking for escape. His breathing was heavy, chest rising and falling as if he just ran a marathon.

“Hey, it’s ok mate.” I tried to reassure him, “I didn’t mean to walk in on you. I was just about to go to sleep”.

“Uh, ok... well...” Daniel stammered a little, “My back is still a bit sore. I just couldn’t get comfortable”.

“Alright, then we need to get this sorted” I took control, “I’m going to get my Deep Heat Night Relief. We can’t have you thinking about your back at the championships”. [I used the Deep Heat sometimes after my swimming, as I really pushed myself hard.]
I don’t know if it was a learned behaviour from my coach or not, but I just blurted out “Lay on your stomach on the bed and I’ll get the cream”. Daniel thought for a moment and asked if it would hurt. I let him know that he would feel a warm sensation, but that it would assist with his rest, so he agreed.

I reached into my study desk draw to get the tube, turned around, and Daniel was already on the bed.

“So, um.....” I wondered how to say this, “you will need to take down your boxers, or lower them a little” I explained. “This cream will get on the waist band near your lower back”.
Daniel took in a small gasp, “Please just lower them a bit. I don’t mind so much if cream gets on them”. I put my fingers in his waist band and lowered the boxers about two inches. Daniel raised his hips to help. I was pretty confused at this point. I had an impulse to massage every inch of his body and make him feel better.

“Alright” I advised, “This will feel tingly and warm at first. Then it will feel like your back is heating up. Just relax and let the cream do its work”. Daniel, with his face in the pillow, just muttered “Ahum”.

So I squeezed out some of the cream on the right side bruise, and in the middle of his back. Daniel shuddered feeling the sensation, but then seemed to relax. I decided to get up on the bed and straddled him. (One knee either side of his). This would make it much easier to properly massage in the cream.

I began to massage his back, rubbing in straight and circular motions, just like my coach had done to me. I knew that the initial feelings of the massage would take away all thoughts of the pain, but afterwards it would be up to the cream to do its thing. I varied the motions, the force and intensity, and it seemed that Daniel was enjoying it. At least his muffled “hmmmms” and “aaahs” made me think that.
Daniel readjusted himself (albeit as non-conspicuous as he could), and I’m glad that he couldn’t see that I needed to do the same. After 10 minutes of massage he seemed to be relaxed enough to fall asleep. So I leant down, whispered to him that I was going to go and wash my hands, and get some sleep.

A few minutes later, I returned ready for sleep. Daniel seemed to be asleep already, so I was pleased that I could help.

I took off my shirt and shorts (yeah, I didn’t wear underwear often), put on a pair of silk boxers and slipped into the bed made up on the floor.

“Good night buddy” I whispered. I was just about to doze off when Daniel must have got up the courage to reply.

“Thanks” he whispered back, “Thanks so much”.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:37 AM   #14
Abmp

That was a really nice chapter.
Excellent character creation, I can believe he is naturally caring
Can't wait for more.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice. I really like this story, and I'm really glad that you are not rushing and making everything sexual right away. I really like it. Well done!

Live like you were dying

Advertisements
Kink Talk