Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Hey everyone. I need you're help deciding what to write next on GetDare. Should I...
finish University Bromance? 1 11.11%
write a sequel to Lads Home Alone? 5 55.56%
write a completely new story? 3 33.33%
write another story about a character from a previous story? If so, who? 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #16
TorDjunky

This story is great!!! I might even use some of your ideas from the story when my friend comes over on friday!!!
TorDjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #17
Bangin

Wink Part 6 - The game begins...

"So, give me the rules one more time." Mike said, trying to sound casual but his shaky voice gave his nerves away.
"Mate I've told you twice now, let's just play." Mike was slightly alarmed at the impatience in Tom's voice. Tom was eager to get going. "Right, so boxers off Mikey boy, sit next to me on the settee and let's fight for our mystery prize."

Both boys were naked and sat very close to each other on the settee. Their penises were flaccid but that would soon change.

"Step one," began Tom, "is kissing. If someone pulls away and says chicken, they lose. Let's go."
So they turned their heads to face each other and began to slowly lean in. as their faces were less than an inch apart, they closed their eyes. Their lips touched. Tom took the first step and kissed Mike gently. Mike kissed back and they began to open their mouths slightly, making the opportunity for Tom to slip his tongue into Mike's mouth and begin to massage his tongue. Mike began to use his tongue too. Both boys were getting into it and took them a lot of strength to pull apart and call it a draw.

"Damn I regret making you eat that food earlier." Mike said to fill the silence. They laughed, and agreed it was just like kissing a girl (they had both done this with a handful of girls) and was fun.

"Right, step two," Tom was ready to keep playing but stammered slightly as he said "han-hand jobs."
They tossed a coin and it decided for Tom to go first in receiving his hand job. Mike placed his hand on Tom's knee and slowly began to slide his hand up Tom's thigh. He reached his groin.
"Chicken?" Asked Mike.
"Nu-uh" responded Tom.
So Mike plucked up the courage and slowly placed his hand around Tom's still soft penis.
"Chicken?" He asked again?
"Nope."
So Mike began to gently massage Tom's penis and within seconds it had gone from soft to a semi.
"Chicken?" Mike asked, unsure of even he wanted to go on.
"Dude, my eyes are closed and it's just like your a girl."
Mike was consoled by this and closed his eyes, too. He continued to stroke Tom's cock until it was fully erect and when he opened his eyes to look at Tom's face, he looked like he was definitely enjoying himself. He began to moan softly.
"Ahh it's so good."
Mike thought it had become slightly weird now.
"Right, well I think we'll say you succeeded in this one." And with a deep breath said, "My turn."

Tom said nothing and placed his hand on Mike's knee. He ran his hand up Mike's thigh quite quickly and when he finally reached his crotch asked, "Chicken?"
"Umm... nah." Mike was still unsure, but when Tom touched his penis his horniness outdid his doubtfulness.
"Chicken now?" Asked Tom.
Perhaps too quickly, Mike replied "No." inspiring Tom to begin stroking his semi which soon became a raging hard-on. Mike closed his eyes as Tom suggested before, but unnoticed by Mike, Tom was looking at Mike's penis all the time. Mike's face had every sign that he was enjoying this immensely and he, too, began to moan quietly.
"Oh my God, it's amazing." Said Mike, not caring any more about how 'gay' this was.
"Told you so," replied Tom, "But you pass too."

Mike opened his eyes and said "That felt so good... is it weird to say that?"
"I don't think so. It's just like getting jacked off by a girl, but it felt so much better because us guys actually know how to do it." Tom replied, making Mike feel a lot better.
"Was it better than Hayley?" Asked Mike. Hayley was Tom's ex-girlfriend and they had done everything but sex over their relationship of only 3 months.
"Umm, it felt better but when a girl did it, it was like wow. A girl is touching my dick." They both laughed. "What about you? Was it better for you than when Lea did it?"
Lea was Mike's ex-girlfriend and they had only used hands in their sexual experiences together.
"I don't know, I think I'd say the same as you." Mike replied, unsure.
"Anyway mate, stop stalling..." Tom sounded eager but they were both shaking now, whether from the excitement, nervousness or coldness they did not know. However, they were both still erect and looking at each other intently when Tom continued,

"... Step two - blow jobs."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
Bangin

Wink Part 7 - The Game Continues...

"Hmm I don't know Tom, don't you think it's a bit far..."
Although Mike seemed reluctant, he was a lot more willing to play on. He had been curious for a while now, as had Tom, and had already made an unconscious decision to experiment and see what would happen. This time what was holding him back was that their friendship had always been strong but he was worried about what would happen after. If Tom turned out to be bi (which Mike was starting to expect) or even gay (which Mike doubted) and developed feelings for him, what would happen?
"Mike, if you don't want to play then say 'Chicken', I'll just take the reward now."
"I'll play." Mike said quickly. He already had his decision, even if he didn't realise how confident it was.

"Right, I'll go first again I guess," Tom suggested, "We'll do it like this."
So Tom knelt down a few feet away from where Mike was now standing with a slight semi. Mike took a few steps towards Tom until he was just a foot away.
"Chicken?" Asked Mike, already knowing the answer.
"Nope"
Mike took another step, his cock being centimetres away from Tom's face now. Tom adjusted himself so his mouth was level with Mike's penis.
"Chicken?"
"Nu-uh."
Head spinning with a mixture of feelings, Mike pressed his penis against Tom's lips.
"Chick..."
"No!"
"Calm down Tommo," Mike laughed as he caught Tom by surprise and slapped his semi against his cheek a few times. They both laughed but Tom stopped abruptly.

Tom's head was spinning too, but he was prepared to let this happen and find out what he'd been curious about for longer than he'd let Mike know. From the moment when he walked in on Mike beating off when they were 13 he had been curious. Seeing another boy naked, another penis, another boy pleasuring himself... these things stayed in Tom's mind for ages. Sometimes he used the image of Mike wanking to get himself aroused. He replayed the scene in his head, sometimes he'd imagine what it would have been like to join him, touch him, do stuff to him. This went on for months until he got a girlfriend.

After a couple of girls he was more happy with his sexuality and then when he was almost 15, he got with Hayley and he was keen to be sexual with her to confirm his straightness.

Wind forward to a few weeks after their break-up. Mike caught him masturbating and the night ended with them jerking next to each other in bed. The doubts began again, as did the replays and fantasies. Now Tom couldn't believe how his fantasies were becoming reality and he was intent on letting it happen. Therefore, he knew he'd win this game because to him it was more than a competition, it was a dream come true.

"Chicken?" asked Mike, wondering if the cock-slap would have put him off but hoping it hadn't.
"Too easy."
Tom opened his mouth allowing Mike to guide his gradually hardening penis inside. For a few seconds, neither of the lads did anything. Then Tom began to close his lips around Mike's erection while Mike began to thrust back and forth. However, Tom seemed to be enjoying it more that Mike anticipated and began to give Mike a proper blow job. He was using his tongue to pleasure the head and his lips were sliding up and down the shaft. Then he began to give Mike head, sucking gently and circling with the tip of his tongue. Mike had never had oral before and was enjoying it immensely, moaning with pleasure. It took all of his will power for him to pull his penis away and say breathlessly,
"Okay Tom you passed... with flying colours."

They remained silent as they swapped positions. Tom copied Mike's actions. He walked forward slowly to place his penis head on Mike's lips.
"Chicken?"
"Not yet." Mike was bluffing to save face.
He slapped his fully hard penis against Mike's cheek and asked again.
"Nope, let's do this," Mike said as he opened his mouth to let Tom's penis slip in. His lips wrapped around Tom's shaft and he moved his head back and forth without allowing himself to get into it too much.
"Mike, you'll have to do better than that if you don't want to lose."
This gave Mike an excuse to take control without seeming keen. He took Tom's cock out of his mouth and began to lick it up and down the shaft while gently stroking with his hand. He then gave Tom head, repeating what Tom did to him. Tom was moaning loudly now, his knees trembling. Mike finished by opening his throat and putting the entirety of Tom's dick in his mouth until he could barely breath, and slowly pulled away.

"Oh my God, I thought I was going to cum..." Tom was breathing heavily, as was Mike. For reasons unknown to them, they put their boxers on (still the other person's) and sat on the sofa. "That was so much better than when Hayley did it."
"Really?" Asked Mike, "Same reasons as before?"
"Probably. Hey, you've never been blown before. Did you like it?"
"Fuck yes, it was weird at first but when I stopped thinking about it being a guy, it was awesome."

They sat in silence, catching their breath and gathering their thoughts.
This time it was Mike who spoke up, realisation of the next task dawned on him.
"Hang on... step four is..."
"Yeah... it is. What... what do we do?"
"I don't know, nobody's called chicken but we could always call it a draw..."
Their voices were both shaky as they tried to get their heads around the situation.
"Well then we have to carry on playing." Tom had regained a steady voice.
"But... but... I don't know Tom. It's a bit far.... I didn't expect it to go even this far..."
"Yeah, I thought I'd have won by now. I've lost two games already, I'm not losing another one. We play until you say chicken. You can always say it now..."
Mike didn't know if he could continue.

"Ch..."

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

Old 07-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #19
Lewie

XD Still very awesome

Lew, Timmy and Truth or Dare - Check it out! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51787
Lewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:19 AM   #20
Bangin

Wink Part 8 - Tough decisions

"Ch... choose a position."
"What?" Tom was not expecting this at all.
"Go on, seeing as you have to go first anyway I'm game." In fact, Mike was testing Tom. There was no way Mike was going to let Tom do it to him, but it would be interesting to see what Tom would do, he thought.
"Mate I think you should wear a johnny." Tom was obviously nervous and wasting time, but Mike couldn't blame him. They went up to Tom's room, where Mike put on a condom for the second time in his life.

The first time was also for a dare, but a very different dare. The lads had been hanging out one day, a few months before this occasion, and the topic of conversation had turned to girls, sex and masturbation. The boys wondered what it would be like to wear a condom, so they had 'dared' each other to try one on. Tom went to his room and Mike to the bathroom, where they both put on a condom. (Tom and his ex-girlfriend had a stash, just in case...) Mike took his straight off, thinking Tom would have done the same. However, when Mike knocked on Tom's door he was told to wait a minute. When Tom was ready, he told Mike that he wanted to see what it would feel like to jack while wearing one. Mike looked at the bin to see the used condom lying on top.

Mike remembered this while he was rolling the condom down his shaft. Tom was laying on his bed, his tight ass protruding. They were both silent for the next few minutes.
Mike knelt on the bed and positioned himself so he was comfortable. He pushed his legs back and his torso towards Tom's back, which was already glistening with sweat. Mike kissed Tom gently on the neck as he held his erection in his right hand and guided it towards Tom's butt, which was now slightly raised in the air. He slowly moved his penis up and down the crack, teasing Tom slightly. Tom still didn't say chicken. So Mike place his bellend on Tom's ass hole and slowly pushed it slightly in. Tom gasped but let it continue. Mike was surprised at how far Tom was going to win this competition, but was more surprised at how good this felt for him. He continued to edge his penis further into Tom's bum and then decided to thrust out. He did this a few times until it became easier and he began to thrust slightly faster and deeper. All the while, Tom was gasping and every now and then letting out a moan of pain. But soon as Mike's penis was being thrust in and out of Tom, Tom moaned. This time of pleasure. Both boys were enjoying this now, and they let it go on for about another minute until Mike decided Tom had passed this step.

They were silent for a few minutes.
"Well...?" Asked Mike.
"It hurt to start with - a lot. But then it felt good. It was kind of like doing a poo but a really arousing poo." He laughed. "Your turn..."
Mike didn't hesitate to say "Chicken."
"What?"
"Chicken. No way are you doing that to me."
Tom was shocked as he said, "So you knew you wouldn't do it and didn't call chicken? That's not fair."
"Oh shh, you enjoyed it any way. And you win outright. I'll tell you what, you can have two prizes."
"Thank you very much," Tom said sarcastically, "I feel like you've humiliated me but two prizes, two... wow, I don't know how I could thank you enough."
They were silent. Tom wasn't sure why he reacted like that. He did enjoy it, and he didn't really expect Mike to do it... but friends should screw each other over.
"I'm sorry, Tom."
Suddenly, Tom had a brilliant idea to get Mike back. "It's fine, but I choose my prizes." Mike was relieved that Tom didn't sound angry any more. "My first prize is that I can cum, because after all we've done today we haven't done that yet. You're not allowed to though."
"Right, well I'll leave and you can have a wank." Mike said happily, preparing to leave.

"Oh no no no..." Tom said, a malicious look in his eye. "Because my second prize is that you do what I say until I'm bored of it. And the first thing you can do..." he paused for effect, which worked because Mike was scared about what he would get him to do, he had never seen him look this way before. Tom stood up naked and walked towards where Mike was stood. He held his erect cock.
"...Is satisfy me. Kneel, open your mouth, and suck."
"And if I say no?"
"You won't be able to call chicken next time..."

And Mike dropped to his knees.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 07-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #21
Bangin

Wink Part 9 - Mike Redeemed... Or not?

Mike was on his knees with his mouth open to allow Tom's throbbing erection to enter. Tom thrust his cock straight in and waited for Mike to suck like he did before.

"Get to it then Mikey boy. It shouldn't take long."
He was right. Mike closed his mouth and began to give Tom a blow job better than the one before. Although he was reluctant to do this, he wanted to redeem himself as quick as possible and thought if this was amazing, he'd be let off. His tongue got to work pleasuring the head and then he felt Tom's hands on the back of his head. Tom pushed Mike's head towards him, so the whole penis was in his mouth. Mike began to gag but Tom didn't care, he was close to the edge. His moans were getting louder and louder...
"Suck it Mike! Fucking suck it!"

Mike was still spluttering when suddenly Tom blew his load in his mouth. Most of it went straight down his throat, but he pulled out to let some shoot over Mike's face.

Mike was struggling to catch his breath but Tom didn't care.
"That," Tom began, "was the best orgasm ever."
"Fucking hell, Tom. I could hardly breathe!"
Tom looked at Mike for the first time and laughed. "Mate, your face looks hilarious with my cum all over it."
"Oh ha, ha, ha..." but he was caught short. Tom had lunged himself at Mike and began to kiss him passionately. Mike kissed back, their tongues went into a wrestling match.

Tom didn't care that he was getting his cum on his face too. Mike didn't care that this was 'gay'. When they finally pulled apart, they just looked at each other.

"I'm bisexual." Said Tom, with no hint or irony or humour in his voice.
"Me too." Said Mike.
They had both had to accept this fact. Both boys had enjoyed the whole afternoon and Mike was just upset that he hadn't came yet.
"You can stop being my slave, I was never going to be that mean."
"Yeah, just make me choke a little, cum in my mouth and cover me in your jizz."
"Yeah, just that." They kissed again.
"Man, I need to cum. I think I'll go to the bathroom and have a wank or something."
"Nah, let's have some fun. Just lay on the bed and relax."

Mike got on the bed and waited to be relieved. Tom reached under his bed and pulled out a box. Inside the box was a blind fold and four pairs of handcuffs.
"What the..." Mike was shocked.
"Me and Hayley had a kinky evening once. I thought we were gonna do it but instead she just tied me up and made me madly horny."
"What did she do?"
"Well, she blindfolded me," And Tom blindfolded Mike. "Then she tied each of my hands and feet to the bedposts," which he preceded to do to Mike, "And then she kissed me all over."

Tom straddled Mike and started kissing his next passionately. He moved down to his nipples and kissed each one, with a small bite making Mike yelp. He kissed Mike's bellybutton, his pubic area, his penis, his balls. He gently sucked on one of Mikes testicles and Mike began to moan softly. Tom then turned around, so his face was facing Mike's feet. He tickled his feet, making Mike writhe with laughter until he couldn't take it anymore.
"Please stop... Please... STOP!" Mike felt like he was being tortured.
"Calm down, Mikey boy." And Tom began to suck on Mike's toes. When he was done, he carried on with his tale.

"And then, she wanted some pleasure so..." Said Tom as he moved backwards, so his bum was hovering over Mike's face. "She sat on my face," Which he then did, "And I licked her out."

Tom had wondered how Mike would react, but didn't need to wait long to find out as Mike began to lick his hole. His tongue circled around the hole and then he began to put it in deeper. Tom was enjoying it immensely and let Mike know by being very vocal.
"Oh, lick faster. It's so good... Ahhh I'm so horny!!" He couldn't take it any longer and moved his bum away.

"That was weird," Said Mike, "but good."
"Shh."
"What did she do next?"
"Next, she kissed down my chest and gave me what I was waiting for." And Tom licked up and down Mike's shaft, finally taking the cock into his mouth and sucking hard and fast. It didn't take long before the moaning Mike screamed with ecstasy and blew a massive load in Tom's mouth. Tom moved up to kiss Mike and as their mouths connected, he let the cum flow into Mike's mouth. After they played with the cum, letting it go in each other's mouths numerous times Mike decided to swallow the lot.
"I've had yours, might as well have some more."
"Yeah, right. Anyway, It's 6 O' Clock! I'm getting dinner." Tom said, getting up to leave.
"Yeah let me out, it's getting uncomfortable now."
"Ha ha ha. No. I'll bring you dinner but you can stay like this for now. Don't worry, it'll be fun." And he left, shutting his bedroom door behind him.

Something in Tom's voice made Mike scared, but he was sure he was just being silly... Mike just laid there thinking about Tom. His face, his eyes, his mop of blonde hair, his toned body, his nice round bum, his big cock, his kisses, the taste of his cum, the taste of his ass... And before he knew it, he was hard again with no way to relieve it.

Then he heard the door open.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 07-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #22
will9022

This story is really good! Can't wait for the next part!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #23
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Wow! Excellent installments! I cannot wait for this story to continue!!!!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #24
Bangin

Wink Part 10... Things get wet

"Wow Mike, still hard I see." Tom had apparently gotten dressed as well as cooked dinner.
"Mmmhmm, was just thinking about before."
"Me too." Tom went over and kissed Mike, purposely brushing his leg against his erection. "Well I brought you dinner, I hope you like it."
Mike was nervous, he couldn't see what Tom had got him and wasn't sure if he wanted to know.
"Don't worry, it's just fish and chips. Here, smell it." So Tom took the plate to Mike and let his nose verify that it was only fish and chips, nothing horrible. "Now for a little game. I'm going to ask you 3 truths which you have to answer to be fed. If I think you lie at any point, you'll be punished."

Mike agreed to this quickly. He was starving and Tom knew everything about him anyway. Tom went and sat on the bed next to where Mike was tied up.
"Right the three questions: 1. Who do you like at the moment? 2. Did you ever think about boys in a sexual way before today? 3. Did you think I was bi before today?"
"Right... I don't really like anyone. I mean, there's Amber who's pretty hot and cool, but I don't really know her enough to like her."
"Ah I think I know her! Brunette, hot, nice boobs, amazing ass... lip piercing."
"Yeah that's her."
"Cool. Next answer?"
"Umm..." Mike tried to remember the question. "Oh yeah... No I didn't. I mean, a few times when we'd seen each other jack off. The time we did it together... and when I see you naked sometimes in the showers my mind wandered but not much."
"Cool... so your head must have been going mad today." Tom laughed.
"Yeah, crazy mate! Ha ha."
"Right and final answer?"
"Honestly? No. I mean, even though you suggested that we jacked together... I always thought it was hormones until today."
"Hmm... I guess I didn't think I was bi until today either."
"Right, can I eat now."
"Alright, open wide." And Tom fed Mike his dinner.

When Mike had cleared his plate, Tom suddenly realised that his jizz was still on his face. He started to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Asked Mike, "What did you do?!"
"Nothing man... It's just... you still have my cum on your face."
"Eurgh yeah shit I do. Let me out so I can shower or something..?"
"Umm, alright. I don't know why I kept you tied up anyway, it's just the thought of you here, naked and helpless made me well horny."
They laughed as Tom unlocked the handcuffs and Mike took off his blindfold. Mike was shocked, however, to see what Tom was wearing. He was dressed completely in Mike's clothes, and not clothes he had brought over for the weekend.
"What the hell?" Mike gasped.
"I went to your place and told your mum you forgot some things and you were too lazy to get them yourself."
This worried Mike, what else had Tom got from his room?
"Wait here, I brought some other stuff too."

Tom returned with a bag. One by one he pulled the items out of the bag.
"Used condoms, porn magazines, dirty boxers, lube, condoms... Pretty standard stuff I thought." Said Tom. "And stuff that might be fun for the weekend. Ha your face! You thought I'd found something really bad!"
"Ha ha yeah I did." Mike was relieved; Tom had obviously not gone under his bed... "But why are you wearing my clothes?"
"I thought it would be funny... and it was just to see your face! Anyway you can shower now, but I need a shower too..."
"Well you can join me?" Mike said, already knowing the answer.

They went into the bathroom and Tom stripped again.
"I feel like I've spent the whole day naked." Mike joked.
"You have..." Tom had a brainwave. "Wait, before we shower. You know you already have cum on your face?"
"Yeah..." Mike didn't like the sound of this. "I dare you to have some more."
Mike didn't have to ask for an explanation because Tom was already rubbing his cock. He jerked faster and faster, massaging his ball with his left hand. Mike knelt down and waited for it to come, literally. He didn't like the idea of this but didn't want to back down from a dare. Also, he had an idea for after. Suddenly, Tom said "I'm gonna cum" and Mike closed his eyes while a big load of jizz shot all over his face.
Before Tom had a chance to laugh Mike said, "I dare you to lick it all off before we shower..."
"Shit, didn't see that coming." Tom said, not too happily. Mike stood up and Tom licked his own cum from his cheeks, his nose and around his lips. "I really do not like that taste..." He laughed. "Shower time."

They stepped into the shower and began to wash.
"I dare you to wash me." Said Tom.
So Mike squirted shower gel onto his palm and began to rub it over Tom's chest. He moved slowly down until he was knelt, massaging the gel over Tom's buttocks where he slowly ran a finger down his crack, teasing him. Tom's cock was becoming erect in front of Mike's eyes and he began to massage that with one hand, while slowly fingering Tom's bumhole. He did this for only a few seconds before washing his legs and finally his feet. He stood up and Tom grabbed his head and kissed him. Mike kissed back but pulled away.

"Let's keep it to dares. Make it interesting." Mike suggested. He was still worried about getting feelings for Tom, making things awkward.
"Cool." And Tom began to wash Mike in the same way he had been washed, lingering at the waist to take extra care over the ass and cock.

They got out of the shower and went to Tom's room to change. They wore each other's clothes, including a pair of each other's dirtiest underwear, covered with cum stains. Then Tom had an idea.

"Seeing as it's getting to the evening, shall we see if someone wants to come over?"
Mike thought this sounded fun, and would give them a break from being continuously horny.
"Yeah, sounds awesome! Who were you thinking?"
"Well, there's Harry... Or Ian. And Lara only lives down the road. Or, how about Amber?"
Mike thought for a minute. He didn't know who he'd like to come over or not.

Harry was a trouble-maker and sometimes a bully. He was in the rugby team and Mike was in the football team. There had always been rivalry.

Ian was really funny and slightly mental, but Mike didn't know him very well.

Lara was hot and really fun, she was blonde and had an amazing figure but Mike wasn't sure if he felt like hanging out with a girl.

Apart from Amber. It could be his chance to get to know her... She lived in the next street, Mike had walked her home from school once before.

"Shall we put names in a bowl?" Mike suggested. The boys could only have one guest because if there were loads of people, Mike's parents would see and come investigate.
"Yeah, you can pick."
So the names went in the hat and Mike picked one out.

Both boys looked at the bit of paper and thought "Shit."

Whose name came out of the hat? Was it a bully, a joker, a hotty or the girl Mike liked?
And what would happen when there were 3 people home alone, not just 2 lads.
Find out soon!

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 07-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #25
TorDjunky

One Word "HOT!!!"
Old 07-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #26
Bangin

Wink Part 11 - 2 becomes 3.

Although they had initially both thought it might be fun, now they'd picked him out of the hat they weren't so sure. Tom rang his number, hoping he wouldn't pick up or not be able to come... but he did answer.
"Sure, I'll be over in a few minutes." Was the reply, to which Tom just hung up and said, "He'll be here soon."
"This should be fun..." Mike said, he was fully expecting this to be the most awkward night he's had in a while. Tom said nothing, but suddenly had a thought.
"I have an idea. This could be fun... How about we introduce truth or dare and try and humiliate him."
"I don't know, I mean he's always been a nob to me, but I don't think he means it like he makes out."
"Mate, he makes a fool out of you! He tripped you over in the showers for God's sake... You could get him back a little bit!" Tom was excited now.
"Well, maybe. But I don't think he'll be up for it, he might just think it's really gay..."

Just then, there was a knock at the door so Tom went to answer it.
There stood quite a good looking guy, about 5ft6. He was in their year so was also 15. He had short, brown hair and was quite well built, seeing as he was a rugby player. He was wearing shorts and a tight beater, showing off his all his muscles. Tom couldn't help but check him out, and he liked what he saw. He glanced at his crotch and saw a slight bulge in his shorts, instantly making him horny.

He then looked at the beers in Harry's hand and looked at Mike. There was a significance in their looks which said "this could be easier than we thought."

"How's it going?" Harry said.
"Good, I see you brought beers."
"Yeah, can't have a lad's night in without booze, can we!"
Tom laughed, "No, we definitely can't... Come in."

Harry entered the living room, said "Hey" to Mike and they all opened a can. Tom put on the Playstation and they started talking about standard stuff, mainly sport.
Mike and Tom deliberately drank slow so by the time they had drank half a can, Harry was on his third.
"Come on lads, drink faster! At this rate I'll be hammered and you'll be sober and boring!"
Tom and Mike looked at each other and winked.

When Harry finished his fourth can he went to the toilet. The other two noticed how he was stumbling slightly and his speech had already become a bit slurred. They had expected this seeing as he was only 15.

While Harry came back Tom asked him "Have you ever played truth or dare?"
"Yeah of course! It's well fun... Why do you want to play it?"
The boys were a little bit alarmed at Harry's eagerness, but Tom answered "Yeah, we play a pretty hard game though"
"Hmm, we'll see." Harry said, mysteriously. "So, I'll go first. Tom, truth or dare?"
"Let's play properly... Dare."
"Yes, let's play properly," Harry said, mimicking Tom slightly, "I dare you to do 10 pressups..."
"Easy!" Tom said, relieved.
"... Naked." Harry laughed.

Mike and Tom looked at each other. They were not expecting this.

I know this instalment wasn't the most exciting, but look out for the next post to find out what the 3 lads get up to when nobody's home and the curtains are closed. After all, what happens in the house, stays in the house. Right?

Let me know how you're finding the story so far. Let me know of anything you'd like to see happen and I'll see if I can incorporate it.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 07-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #27
will9022

I love this story! Glad to see another character was added I was not expecting Harry to be that eagre! Can't wait to see more!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #28
Bangin

Wink Part 12 - Requests, Revelations and Revenge.

"What?! That's a bit gay!" Tom said. In fact, the dare didn't bother him but he wanted to test Harry's reactions.
"Nah it ain't... it's only a dare. If you think this is gay then we should just stop playing." Tom began to wonder what exactly Harry did when he played truth or dare. Was it similar to his and Mike's game earlier? "I guess I'll find out soon enough." He thought.

He took off all his clothes, bending down in front of Harry to remove his (Mike's) boxers. Mike noticed Harry checking Tom out, his bulge growing ever so slightly more noticeable. Harry then moved over to Mike, who was watching the naked Tom doing press-ups, admiring his toned body, firm bum and smooth cock moving up and down.

"Mike," Harry began quietly, "How about we gang up on Tom and humiliate him. It'll be easy, just get a camera and use our imaginations."
Mike didn't know what to say, or think, and before he had the chance to do either, Tom finished.
"What are you two talking about?"
"Nothing." Harry said innocently, "Right whose go now?"
"I'll go," offered Mike, "Dare me..." He wanted to continue testing the water with Harry.

If Harry wasn't on his fifth can of beer, he would have wondered why Mike hadn't dared Tom to gang up on him. However, he was drunk so didn't even think about it.

"Umm, I dare you to strip and then strip me."
Mike and Tom were now very confused. There was no doubt about it, this was a homoerotic act and Harry had always seemed like the straight, homophobic rugby player who had a different girlfriend every week.
However, Mike obliged and stripped naked. He then walked up to Harry and slowly removed his beater. He had already seen his body in the showers after a joint rugby/football practice, but was still slightly surprised at just how toned he was. He had a clear six-pack which Mike couldn't resist to stare at for just a few seconds too long.
He then knelt down and removed Harry's shorts, which were clearly hiding an erection. He then removed his tight grey boxers, revealing an erect penis larger than both Mike's and Tom's. He had also shaven all his pubes.
"Wow, Harry, I didn't know you were into this stuff." Mike said testingly.
"Whatd'youmean? s'a game... a bitta fun." Mike noticed again how drunk he sounded, his words very slurred together. He looked at Tom, whose face suggested they begin their unfair game.

Mike didn't know what to do. He could either get his own back on Harry, the guy who was always picking on him, or he could go against his best friend and get more of what he wanted. He loved both prospects, but seeing Harry sit down and sway, he knew what would end up being more fun.

He walked over to Tom.
"Let's do this." Said Mike.
"Harry?" Said Tom.
"Mmm?"
"Truth or dare?"
Harry obviously wanted to outdo the lads in every way, no matter how little, because he chose "Both. Why not? But make 'em hard because I'm bored." And he laughed hysterically. Tom felt slightly bad about taking advantage of a drunk Harry, but he deserved it in his mind.

"Have you ever done anything gay?" Tom asked.
Mike answered, slurring even more. "Ha ha... I told ya! I play this game properberly! Once, I played it withLoganand I blackmailed him into sucking m'dick! HA! And then... I tied him up and put my cock in his ass! HAHA! It was funny, I videoed it and showed it to the rugby team, they found it hilarioush!"

Mike and Tom were slightly disturbed by this. It was technically forcing someone to have sex. They knew Logan, too. He was a guy in their year and didn't play much sport. He was good at running but not field sports. He was a good looking guy so it was understandable why Harry would want to do this, but weird that he did.

"How many girls have you had sex with?" Mike asked. Harry didn't remember he only asked for one truth.
"Three. Polly from my class, Sarah from th'netball team, and Hayley"
"Hayley?" Tom asked, suddenly.
"Yeah, oh shit mate I forgot! Hahaha!" Tom had a sneaky suspicion that Harry did not forget, and wanted it to come out. "Yeah, when you broke up she was reeeeally upset and I comfor'ed 'er. Then... haha... I ended up banging her! Can't believe she was a virgin! You mished out." Tom didn't say anything, but Mike could see in his face and posture that he was seriously pissed off.

"What do we do?" Asked Mike, "This is weird mate."
"We get him back... He did that to Logan, we can send Logan some anonymous videos via email? And besides, he did it with Hayley just after we broke up. That's not cool."
Mike thought for a second. "I like it... Right I'll follow your lead."
"Cool."

"Okay Harry, time for your dare." Tom said, thinking about what he could do. He left the room and came back with the bag of stuff from Mike's room. He pulled out 3 used condoms.
"Mike, get me a glass."
Harry was looking at Tom, and although he was drunk he knew what to expect.
"WHAT? That's disgusting. Whose is it?" Harry protested.
"Mate, it's just a game..." Tom said mimicking him, "You can so no, but you'll pay."
Mike returned with the glass and Tom emptied the cum into it.
"Here you go Harry, drink this. You can always wash it down with beer. You have one more left."
And Tom emptied the seventh can into the glass.

"Fine I'll drink it, but I'll get you back." Harry threatened without conviction.
"Good boy." Tom said patronisingly.
Mike had never heard Tom this pissed off before. Even earlier with the gay chicken incident.

Harry took the glass and brought it to his lips. It took him just 10 seconds to down the "pale ale." When he finished he grimaced.
"Time for revenge..."
"No, it's my dare to you, remember?" Mike said, taking initiative. Harry thought for a while, confused, and finally just agreed.
"Right, remember if you don't do it, you will pay."
"Yeah, yeah."

Mike thought about what Harry would back out of, so him and Tom could get their revenge. Then it came to him, something that would be just that little bit too far for someone like Harry.

"I dare you to..."

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 07-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #29
TorDjunky

Man this story is AWESOME!!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #30
Bangin

Default Part 13 - Falling Into A Trap

Last Time:

Mike thought about what Harry would back out of, so him and Tom could get their revenge. Then it came to him, something that would be just that little bit too far for someone like Harry.

"I dare you to..."

"... make out with Tom, tongues included, and let him play with your ass."
There was no way Harry would do this, thought Mike. What he did with Logan wasn't gay for him, it was just a way to humiliate a guy. Harry would see this as gay and, therefore, something that would make him "less of a man". Mike's suspicions were correct and Harry immediately rejected the dare.
"No way. That's well gay, I bet Tom wouldn't do it either!" He had sobered up slightly, not drunk enough to kiss another guy.
"Well, I play truth or dare properly, so I'd do it. But it's okay if you don't want to, you'll just have to take a punishment." Tom said, trying to make the punishment sound better than it would be.
"Hmm, what kinda punishment?"
"We'll put 5 things in a bowl, you pick one. We're not telling you what they
are, though."
Harry contemplated his options.
"I'll pick a punishment, I'm not kissing a guy. Especiallaly," (He slurred, swaying slightly) "An ugly fucker like you. Haha!!"

Mike and Tom wrote four punishments on pieces of paper. None of them were easy. They wanted to get Harry back big time, and were willing to do whatever to make it happen.

1. You are our slave for 3 hours (until 10pm) and then you have to go home in whatever state we leave you.

2. You have to be tied to a bed and accept anything we do for 3 hours (until 10pm) and you have to go home in whatever state we leave you.

3. You are our gay servant for the next 3 hours (until 10pm) and must prove your homosexuality to us.

4. You are our female slave for 3 hours (until 10pm) and will do whatever slutty orders we give you.

5. You are our tied up, gay slave for 3 hours (until 10pm) and will accept any command we give you. You go home in the state we leave you.

"Before you pick," Mike began, "Whatever happens in the house, stays in the house. You have no choice but to do what the piece of paper says. We are now your worst nightmares but the only ones you can trust. We hope you have fun."

Harry looked as though he didn't understand any of what was said, his eyes out of focus and his body swaying as he stood up. He looked at the naked Tom and Mike and suddenly realised what was going on. They were ganging up on him, and he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't run home, because his clothes were by the lads. He decided he had no choice but to pick an option from the hat.

He read it to himself and laughed.
"You two... you're gay!"
"We're not," Retorted Tom, "We just think what you did to Logan was wrong, and we're... avenging him if you like. So what did you pick, slave?"
Harry showed them the piece of paper.

The lads smiled. "Time for revenge." They both thought.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Advertisements
Kink Talk