Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-22-2015, 04:47 PM   #1
LongKnight

Default Congratulations on joining

"Good Morning, come on in and join the others."

"Welcome to you all. By the time that you have completed this course you will be fully schooled and ready to take on any assignment that you are given. To begin with take off all of your clothes and place them in the bag in front of you. From now on you will wear what I tell you to wear. Once you have completed your training you will know what to wear and I will no longer need to tell you."

"For those of you that are not supposed to be in the advanced class now is the time to leave. Don't bother getting dressed as they will only strip you again and as you will be late it won't be you removing your clothes so being naked already will be best."

"Those of you that are covering themselves have five seconds to stop or to walk out the door and join the beginners as you are not ready for this."

"Ok. So now we are rid of those that can't tell the difference between the advanced and the beginner courses we can begin. You have been selected because you have the raw materials. By the time you graduate you will be a master. One of you will replace me and will teach the next class. The rest of you will work for me. Look to the left of you and to the right of you. As you will see all of you are different. Some of you are blessed in size and others are not. That is fine. As much as the myth of size not mattering goes the truth is that some like a sledge hammer and others don't. My job is to make sure that I have the tool to complete the job. You are that tool."

"My researchers are currently reviewing our historical information and getting some feedback from live people so that you will have and will learn questions that will allow you to get close to your assignments and will have both the skills and the abilities to make them putty in your hands and to get me what I want from them."

"So, before we begin does anyone have any questions?"
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
LongKnight

"Your job is to be invisible until called upon. When it is your time you will do whatever you have to. Your sole objective is the one that I give you. My primary objective is to satisfy the client. You are the tools that I will use to get to my objective."

"If you fail then you are worthless to me and as any workman does when a tool ceases to to be useful you will be taken from my toolbox, discarded and then replaced by another tool."

"I do not know any of your names and I don't want to know them. If you are a success then you will retire very rich and with the ability to do anything that you want."

"No two people are the same. What works with one may not work with another. I will teach you how to recognise what is and what will work to the point where you will be able to get anyone to do anything."

"I will teach you my golden rules. If you follow these then you will be a success. Break them and you will be discarded."

"You have five minutes to decide if you want to continue or not. This is your last chance to walk away. From this point on you are a tool and this is all. Think carefully. I will be back when the time expires."
Old 03-15-2015, 03:57 PM   #3
LongKnight

Poppy rubbed her eyes. She had watched the recording so many times she could almost repeat it word for word. She was almost at the point where even the naked men were not arousing her interest anymore. She knew each of them from memory. Knew every inch of them the way that long term lovers know each other.

Poppy was still shocked that they had finally managed to get someone in undercover. Even more so that they had been able to gain the footage that they had.

Poppy reluctantly shut the laptop and walked into her bathroom, stepped out of her dressing gown and into the shower. She had a date to get ready for. She had agreed to a blind date about five dates ago now to prevent her mother from worrying that she was a workaholic. Poppy knew that she was, she had no choice. Poppy worked hard to achieve all that she had and then having got there she discovered that she had to keep it up so that she could keep up.

Martin was a welcome distraction. She had to admit that she really enjoyed the torture of a blind date. Martin knew how to make her feel at ease. The original plan was to turn down a second date but she found herself agreeing to it before she had even registered that she had changed her mind. Now as she got ready for her latest date she found herself preparing herself ready to take the next step in the relationship.

Poppy wanted to make sure she looked her best naked when she let Martin see her like this. Poppy had to admit she wanted to know what Martin looked like naked. She even tried to imagine Martin in the lineup that she had just been watching.

Having showered and pampered herself to the point where she felt like a goddess. She then stepped into her newly acquired sexy lingerie. She finished off with a simple little black dress.

Poppy placed her laptop into her safe. Protocol must be followed especially if she was going to bring someone into her home that was not vetted
Old 03-18-2015, 02:50 PM   #4
LongKnight

Martin took his time getting ready. He knew that he looked good but that didn't mean that that you should rush these things. If a job was worth doing, it was worth doing properly.

Tonight was the night that he and Poppy were going to take things "to the next stage". They had talked about it for days. They both knew how far the other was prepared to go and they had both agreed not to take it past the others limit.

Martin closed his eyes for a moment and reviewed his plan for the night in his mind. He felt a smile creep across his face at the thought of what Poppy was wearing (or not). After all it was his imagination so why not?

He glanced at the table where the flowers and chocolates lay. He knew this was predictable but he felt that it set the right tone for the evening.

Martin felt ready so he picked up the gifts and headed out the door.

Fifteen minutes later he was stood at Poppy's door waiting patiently for her to come to the door. Martin was not surprised that she was making him wait. In truth he quite liked it. He was looking forward to tonight almost to the point where he didn't want it to start as he couldn't bear the thought that it would end.

When Poppy came to the door she left his momentarily breathless. She looked better stood there in the simple black dress then she had in his imagination in what he had thought she would wear.

After what felt like an eternity Martin remembered how to speak and promptly told her how great she looked. He also held out the flowers and chocolates.

Poppy could tell that the LBD was doing the job that she had hoped it would. She knew that with her figure and a LBD she was irresistible to any man with a pulse and a lust for a woman.

Poppy was touched by the thoughtfulness of the gifts and put them inside before grabbing her purse and accompanying Martin to the restaurant where they were going for tonights meal.

The restaurant that they chose was an intimate one that played soft music in the background and was lit by candle and low mood setting lights. It was called the Romantic Getaway and to be fair it lived up to its name.

They were seated at a corner table by a waiter that seemed to be as effected by Poppys dress as much as Martin was. Poppy pretended not to notice when he took a cheeky look at her cleavage while handing her the menu. Poppy knew what he was thinking about based on the amount of time it took him. Poppy could feel an awakening inside her as her inner self began to seek control of her mind and body.

They both made small talk until there starters arrived at which point Poppy fixed Martin with her best "serious" face and said to him"Truth. If I had said to you to come in rather then just collected my purse and left just how long would you have managed to last before you tried to take my dress off?"

"So you want to start then do you?"

Poppy looked at Martin and shyly nodded.
Old 03-22-2015, 11:23 AM   #5
LongKnight

"This is Beth. Beth obeys instructions that she is given. Obeying instructions and letting other people make decisions for her is what turns her on."

"Allow me to demonstrate. Beth undo your blouse."

"Thank you. Now take it off completely and then unzip your skirt and let it drop by your feet."

"Now take off your bra and panties and face the others."

"Walk forward and kneel. Reach forward and put what is in front of you in your mouth."

"Tools like Beth are very useful and can be used to gather information and intelligence without your target being aware of what is going on."

"Don't you agree?"
Old 03-22-2015, 12:57 PM   #6
LongKnight

Martin took a breath and allowed a smile to creep along his face.

"About twelve seconds. Four seconds to walk up to you and then eight seconds to unzip you whilst I distracted you with a kiss. What would you do as you could feel the air on your back as your dress fell to the ground?"

It was Poppys turn to smile as she imagined the scene as well.

"I would reach for your waist, unbuckle your belt, undo your trousers and then check to see if you were as excited as your kiss is suggesting. What would you do next?"

"Next I would reach behind you and release your breasts from the restraints of your bra. I would then move it out of the way so that I could caress your bared breasts."

"And while you do that I would be busy liberating you steel rod, wrapping my hand around it whilst unbuttoning your shirt with the other hand."

"I would stop you doing that so that I can get down on my knees to slide your panties off and kiss where they used to be."

Poppy could feel herself getting breathless as she could see the scene playing out in her mind. She was so absorbed that she almost missed that it was her turn and just about managed to say..

"I would part my legs."

"I would stand up sweep you off your feet and carry you through to the bedroom. Lay you carefully on the bed then lay down next to you and begin exploring every inch of your body."

"I would stop you by rolling over and exploring you instead. Then when I had finished I would sit astride you and take you inside of me."

"Truth. Are you wet right now?"

The question caught Poppy by surprise she was so engrossed in the imagined scene.

"Yes. Are you hard?"

Poppy cursed. She knew what was coming next. They were getting close to one of her limits and she had just opened the door to getting pretty much there and she wasn't sure if she was ready for what was about to happen.

"Dare. Prove it to me by handing me your panties without leaving the table."

Damn. He had ratcheted up straight to her limit. She took a breath and tried to will herself to do it. She then realised that in her little black dress she could do it quite easily. She lifted herself up slightly and reached under her dress and pulled. As they came down her thighs she felt a twinge of naughtiness. She handed them to him.

"Dare. Undo your trousers and slide them down so that I can feel if your steel rod is there or not."

Martin undid his trousers and slid them down without a hint of embarrassment. He nodded to Poppy.

Poppy slid her foot out of her shoe and extended her leg under the table until her toe made contact with its intended target. She couldn't help herself she wriggled her toe.

"Ok. So you want to play it like this do you?"

Poppy gave a slight shy nod. She was getting out of her depth but she was enjoying herself. She was conflicted.

"Dare. Go into the bathroom. Remove your dress. Take off your bra. Take a photo. Put your dress back on. Come back out and hand me your bra."

Poppy was gobsmacked. This was way past her limit but she was really enjoying the evening and how it was progressing and after all she was the one that upped the ante. She decided to try and stall.

"I'm going to struggle to take a photo. I can do the rest but that will be difficult."

"Ok. so just go and do what you can and give me your bra when you come back."

Poppy picked up her bag and walked to the toilet. When she got in there the first thing she did was confirm that she was alone. She then slid the zip down on her dress and began to shrug it off.

As it hit the ground the door to the toilet opened and a waitress walked in.

Poppy froze for a moment standing there exposed.

Poppy pulled herself together as she recognised the waitress.

"Hi Beth."

"Your man wanted me to come in here and help you take a photo so that he could get a sneak peak at the new bra that he bought you looks like? So I agreed as I thought it would be the best point to give you an update on how I'm doing."

Poppy smiled and undid her bra.

"He actually wants a naked picture of me."

Beth started undressing and smiled at Poppy.

"Don't worry girl we'll fix him. Take a photo of me from the neck down. He won't know the difference until he gets you in the bedroom and by then he won't care."

Poppy giggled. She then suddenly realised that it probably would not look good if someone walked in to find two naked women in the toilet so she wedged the door.

Beth airdropped a file to Poppys phone and they then took the photo.

Both got dressed. Poppy remembered to not put here bra on. They blew each other a kiss and then walked out.

As Poppy got back to the table she dropped the bra in Martins lap and flased her phone at him.

"Your turn stud. Go in the toilet and take a naked picture of you."

Martin smiled and walked off. Five minutes later he returned and handed her his phone.

She looked at the phone and froze for a moment.

Poppy recognised the naked form in front of her. She had seen it before. She had seen it on the recording that she had been watching.

A cold chill ran down her. How had they found her? She had been careful to conceal her investigations. It was need to know. Her mind began to whir in fifteen different directions at once.

She made her plan. It was risky but if she did it right this could really move things along. Firstly though she had to try to not let on what she knew.

Even though her work head was taking over she needed to continue to make Martin believe that she was still just his horny, turned on date.

Advertisements
Kink Talk