Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-06-2015, 11:49 PM   #1
Creative

Default Cheerleaders get what they want

Kaiden was walking home after his last day of senior year, with an extra bounce in his step. He was normally a pretty happy dude, but just like everyone else in his class he was particularly happy they were done with high school. Which was why his guard was down.

His phone buzzed in his pocket. Switching the basketball in his arms to the left he dug in his pocket for phone. On the screen was a text from Chloe, a girl in his class.

End of the year party at Schuyler's at 7 tonight! Everyone is invited!

Kaiden normally didn't go to parties like this, they just weren't his scene. Plus, both these girls, Chloe and Schuyler, had been trying to get with him for awhile. But it was the end of Senior Year and he was in a super good mood, so on an impulse he decided to go.

I'll be there! See everyone at 7!

Pulling up at Schuyler's a few minutes after 7, Kaiden looked up and down the street a few times. The street was practically abandoned, it didn't even look like Schuyler's neighbors were home. He examined the house as he walked up the short drive. Lights were on in some windows and it certainly looked like someone was prepping for a party, but it didn't look like anyone was in the small mansion Schuyler called her home.

He knocked on the door and after a few minutes Schuyler opened it, with a slightly puzzled look on her face. As the co-cheerleader with Chloe, Schuyler was every bit as hot as the stereotypical cheerleaders are, though a good deal smarter. Long brunette hair, a pretty face, full lips, and a body full of curves in all the right places left no shortage of guys wanting to get in bed with her, and throughout high school it seemed like she had tried to get through them all: 4 years and 23 "boyfriends," the most recent of whom she was still currently with. The only girl that topped her was Chloe with 25, and towards the end of the school year they had both tried to get with Kaiden, though only when they were between boyfriends.

Kaiden saw the look on her face and knew immediately what had happened. "I'm early aren't I?"

"Yeah..." Schuyler replied. "Chloe told you 7:30 right?"

"The text I got said 7," he said as he pulled out his phone to show her the text.

Schy shook her and laughed. "Chloe needs to learn how to type. Well since you're here you might as well help us out finishing up the preparations, come on in!" Kaiden followed her in, his eyes wandering to her tight ass clad in black leggings as she explained what else they needed help with. "Chloe's been helping since school ended and we've pretty much got everything set up. We have drinks, pizza, music, movies in the home theater and the pools already heated up." He could see the outline of her panties through the leggings. They entered the kitchen and Kaiden looked around before she turned around to catch him staring at her ass. "Pretty much the only thing left to do is put up some boxes my parents had lying around up stairs and we're good to go." She turned around expecting to catch him ogling her ass, but instead found him looking her right in the eye. She gave a small pout, almost not enough to be noticed and Kaiden grinned inside. He knew what game she was playing.

He leaned against the center island. "I can put the boxes up for you guys if that's the only thing you have left to do. I can also stay around after and help clean up if you guys need it." Schuyler had walked to the other side of the island as he was talking and leaned toward him across the island, her low-cut shirt allowing him to see ample cleavage as she did that. Her C sized boobs were laying on the counter to, pushing them up and together to make them even more prominent. Kaiden knew what she was doing and looked her in the eye with a smile.

"That'd be great. I'm sure there's gonna be a huge mess we need to clean up afterwards, so all the help we can get!" She smiled back, her eyes daring him to look down.

Kaiden had better self control than that though. "Of course," he said with another smile. "Can you get me some water first, though?" Before she could reply another voice shouted from the next room.

"Schy, who are you talking?" A moment later Chloe walked into the kitchen with a stack of paper plates in her hands. Tall for a girl, legs like a super model with a mini skirt to show them off and boobs just barely bigger than Schuyler's, it was almost like the two were sisters, especially when they moved in perfect sync cheering at basketball and football games. "Oh hey, Kaiden! What are you doing here so early?" Before he could say anything she answered herself. "I told you the wrong time didn't I?" He nodded.

"But that's alright, he already said he'd help us move the boxes upstairs," Schuyler said as she handed him a cup of water. He quickly took a drink so he wouldn't have to say anything and followed them upstairs. The girls were talking to each other while he followed a couple feet behind, enjoying the view. Chloe's mini skirt was just as tight as Schuyler's leggings, and following behind them put him at perfect eye level with their asses as they walked up the stairs. He made sure not to stare too long though, since he knew they would be hoping to catch him doing that.

At the top of the stairs Kaiden was suddenly dizzy and put a hand on the wall to steady himself. The girls walked a few more feet before realizing he had stopped and turned to look at him. He tried to say something, but no words came out, and suddenly his vision was going dark and his knees buckled, sending him to the crashing to the carpeted floor. Just before he lost complete consciousness, he knew he had made a big mistake.

This is the first part of my ongoing story, I hope you guys like it! I know this first part is slow, but I promise you the next couple of parts will pick up real quick Let me know if you liked it!

Last edited by Creative; 02-07-2015 at 12:42 AM.
Creative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:19 AM   #2
SecretlyAngelic

Write More please this is amazing !
Limits : Illegal stuff,Loosing my virginity,Chance of being caught by cops.

17, Female,Bi sexual, D12 Bra size,5 Ft 6.
SecretlyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:36 AM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

I think its a good pace. Nicely written.slight hiccup in it but that may just be me... looking forward to reading more

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM   #4
Creative

Thanks for the feedback! I'll probably write a new section this weekend!
Old 02-19-2015, 06:41 PM   #5
Creative

Default Chapter 2

Bit by bit, Kaiden came back to consciousness. He kept his breathing deep and even in case the girls were there, so they wouldn't know he was awake yet. He laid on the floor and listened for any sound they might be near, but after complete silence he decided he was alone. Opening his eyes he looked around at what was obviously Schuyler's room. He saw an open closet full of girls clothes, and on the four poster bed in one corner of the room were several outfits, including several different types of bras and panties. Kaiden had a feeling he knew what those were four.

He tried to get up, only to feel that his limbs wouldn't move. Looking down he saw his naked body lying on the floor, hands tied behind his back and ankles tied together. Realizing the girls had stripped him, seen him naked, and left him tied up on the floor of Schuyler's bedroom made his face go red with embarrassment. Kaiden was no stranger to girls and sexual situations, but he had always been in control then. Now, he was tied up and helpless, humiliated. It both angered and humiliated him, but at the same time, he was feeling something he didn't know how to describe.

As he looked down at his body, he thought there was something wrong, but it took him a moment to place it. They had shaved him too! He had had a patch of hair above his penis when he showed up at their house, but while he was unconscious they had shaved his pubes and his legs! He felt his face get even redder at the thought of things the girls had had to do to shave him so perfectly.

Without warning the door opened, and in walked Schuyler and Chloe, evil smirks on their lips and excitement in their eyes. "Well would you look at what we have here, Chloe," said Schuyler. "Our very own boy toy already tied up and ready for us to use!"

Kaiden couldn't keep from noticing Schuyler was still wearing her leggings and Chloe her miniskirt. As they stood over him he had to look past their amazing legs and full boobs to look them in the eyes. Even with his self-control, it was difficult not to let his gaze be drawn to what they so clearly wanted him to look at. "Why are you guys doing this?" he asked. Most people would have asked what they were doing, but Kaiden had a pretty good idea what they had in mind, and he thought he knew why, but he wanted to hear from their mouths.

"Isn't it obvious Kaiden?" Chloe began sweetly, looking down her nose at him with glee and superiority. "Class valedictorian, captain of the football, basketball, and tennis teams, varsity starter all four years of high school. Every girl in our high school wanted you, even some of the teachers wanted you." It was all true. Kaiden had no shortage of female attention at the school, and as she said some of the younger female teachers had even tried to sweet talk him to their office after hours.

Schuyler picked up where Chloe left off. "We tried to get with you for the past three years. We could have any boy we wanted, but not you. No matter what we did, you always rejected us. We were never good enough for you." Anger and resentment had begun creeping into her voice, the smile was frozen on her lips and Kaiden could see the wrath of hell in her eyes. "You snubbed us every time we came up to you. I mean, what did we have to do, beg you? Both of us are the perfect fit for you, cheerleaders, smart, sexy, but we still aren't good enough for you!" Schuyler was shouting by now, and Chloe put a hand on her arm to calm her down. Schuyler closed her eyes and took a deep breath while Chloe continued.

"We decided we would have you one way or the other, whether you willingly came to us or we had to force you to become ours. We gave you till the end of the year, but you made the wrong choice, so here you are." Chloe smiled again, and Schuyler with her, back in control of herself. Kaiden had guessed it. He had continually turned them down over the years, but he had never even guessed they harbored such resentment for it, especially with how many boyfriends they had gone through. But that was in the past. He had to figure out how to get out of his current situation.

"So what are you going to do now?" he asked to buy himself some time to think. The girls exchanged a smile and he instantly regretted asking that question, though he made sure no sign of it appeared on his face.

"First we're going to get some assurance that you'll willingly serve us after we untie you." Kaiden had been thinking, but at that he focused on them. Their eyes were eagerly devouring his body, Schuyler's particularly lingering on his penis for a few seconds. Unbidden, he felt it twitch slightly at the attention and got that feeling he couldn't explain again. He knew that twitch hadn't gone unnoticed to either of their eyes.

"What makes you think I'll ever "serve" you willingly?" He tried to sound confident but wasn't quite sure he pulled it off. Suddenly he was noticing their legs and boobs more than before and his penis twitched again. It was getting harder to focus on their on their and keep his boner down. He wasn't going to let himself get hard in this situation, or let them know the effect their bodies were having on him. If he did, it would just be another nail in his coffin.

Chloe produced a digital camera from behind her back and showed him the screen. On it was a picture of him dressed up in a black thong and white bra, passed out on Schuyler's bed. His jaw dropped open and the blood flamed to his face. The girls snickered. "I thought that would convince you," Chloe said. "High school may be over, but the internet is forever. If this picture was to make it's way to Facebook or YouTube, how far do you think you'd have to go to get away from it?" Kaiden was dumbfounded. They had thought of everything. Looking at their eyes, he had no doubt they would unleash that picture on the internet if he tried to disobey. His life would be ruined in the time it took that picture to hit the internet.

Kaiden's mind worked furiously. He was backed into a corner, with no choice if he wanted that picture to remain on the camera.... On the camera. The girls hadn't taken the picture with one of their phones, which meant they would have to sit down at a computer and upload it themselves. They wouldn't be able to just send it to everyone in their contacts with the push of a button. Kaiden grasped desperately on this one thread of hope. If he could get his hands on that camera, he could turn the tables. He figured they would probably make him embarrass and humiliate himself and take pictures while he did so they would have more blackmail on him. But as long as they kept the pictures on that camera, and if he could get his hands on it, he might be able to get out of this situation.

"So what do you say, Kaiden?" Schuyler asked. "Would you like to serve us, or would you rather we email this picture to everyone in town?"

Kaiden lowered his eyes in what looked to them like submission and swallowed his pride. "I'll do what you want."

"Uh uh. That won't cut it. Say it with conviction. Say that you would love to serve us. That there's nothing else you want but to serve us and please us." He heard a beep as Chloe turned on the camera and began recording, to catch him give up his foreseeable future to them.

His face burning red, Kaiden swallowed all vestiges of his pride and self-respect, looked into the camera, and said, "I want nothing more than to serve you, to please you, and do everything you command me. I will do everything and anything you command me." The girls burst out laughing and Kaiden lowered his head in shame, but also to reveal the plotting going on behind his eyes.

"Good." Kaiden didn't need to look up to see the satisfaction and joy on Chloe's face, or the excitement and anticipation on Schuyler's as she began untying him. He could feel it in the air, and he was sure they could feel his humiliation and shame without looking at him. They were enjoying every second of this power play, and Kaiden didn't want to find out how far they would take it. "First thing's first then," Chloe continued. Schuyler gave him a sharp smack on his ass after she was done untying him and he clambered to his feet. "Time for a fashion show." Chloe pointed with the camera to the pile of clothes on the bed and Kaiden's heart sank as he once again got that peculiar feeling. This was going to be a long night and he didn't know what to expect for the outcome.

Here's the next chapter, I hope you guys like! I know it's still going a bit slow, but the next couple chapter's should pick things up a bit.

If you have any requests or idea's for which way this could go, feel free to PM me!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:04 PM   #6
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Cool kinda interesting that he rejected the cheerleaders.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #7
Sissyman

Like the story, can't wait for more

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation, messy
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic
Maybes:cum play

Pm me "sissy" and I'll dress up like a sissy as you want, pick what I wear and how long
Pm me "ass" and I'll fuck myself with a object you pick as long as you want
Pm me "post" and I will post to a thread that you send me a link to within my limits

I love big juicy cocks
Sissyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:37 AM   #8
embarassme

This is BRILLANT!

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:01 PM   #9
YourSubDakota

Write more please

19 m Usa Straight Slave.

Add me on skype to use me in a slave session I accept one time things or long term!
YourSubDakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:58 PM   #10
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Great story! can't wait for more!!!

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:13 PM   #11
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I quite enjoyed the story so far. I'm intrigued as to where this is going to continue on to. The only complaint I have is that there are a few grammatical and spelling errors, bu other than that the story seems to flow perfectly.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:54 PM   #12
Creative

Thanks for all the responses! I'll work on getting the next chapter out later this week or weekend!
Old 03-10-2015, 10:29 PM   #13
Creative

Default Chapter 3

Walking over to the bed, Kaiden looked down at the pile of clothes before him with dread. An assortment of dresses, skirts, tops, lingerie, and regular underwear were arranged in piles on the bed. In all, he thought there might be enough to mix and match for over 50 different different outfits, each as female, slutty, and humiliating as possible. "Well go on, don't take all day!" Schuyler said behind him.

Without turning around he asked, his face reddening, "What do you want me to put on first?"

The girls laughed. "Oh, that's up to you! You get to decide what you want to try on first!"

Damn these girls. It wasn't bad enough that they were forcing him to humiliate himself by putting these clothes on, but he had to choose them for himself! There was no way things could get anymore humiliating than this.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to get it done as quickly as possible. Reaching for a black pair of boyshorts with hot pink leopard print, he pulled them up, concealing his dick, and struggled to clasp the matching bra around his chest, hearing the girls laugh yet again watching him struggle. "Slow down there, tiger!" Chloe laughed. "We have all night, you have plenty of time to try on all the outfits, no need to be so eager!"

"In fact, why don't you turn around and model those panties for us? I've already got some pictures of your tight ass in those panties, I want to see the rest," Schuyler said. Slowly, Kaiden turned, his face growing redder as he saw the triumphant and wicked smiles on their faces, the camera flashing in Chloe's hands. "Oh my God, he's getting hard!" Chloe exclaimed, tilting the camera to get a shot of his growing dick. Kaiden looked down at his crotch. To his dismay she was right, his dick was growing hard! Was it possible he was actually enjoying being humiliated by them? There's no way...

"He's actually enjoying this! I don't believe it, he's enjoying this!" Schuyler doubled over in laughter and Kaiden's face flamed. Seeking some cover for his dick before it grew to its full length he turned to the bed and grabbed the first thing he got his hands on, a bright, shimmery blue minidress. He slipped it over his head and tugged down as far it would go, not even past his ass. By now his dick had grown to its full size, and the boyshorts couldn't contain it. More than three-quarters of its length protruded from the top of the panties creating an obvious bulge in the lower part of the mini dress as it clung to his body like a skin.

The girls had mostly collected themselves by now. "Ooh, apparently our boy wants to go clubbing," Chloe teased, the camera flashing. "Turn around and let us see how that dress looks on you." Kaiden no longer knew if he was blushing or not as he turned around to their cat calls and laughter.

Schuyler whistled. "That dress looks sexy on him! We can see every curve and uh... bulge, on his body." She grinned in delight, looking hungrily at his rather obvious dick.

Chloe pouted a bit. "Don't you think his chest is just a bit flat, though?" Schuyler looked at his chest as well, and while the bra gave it some shape, it definitely did not look like a girls chest.

Schuyler snapper her fingers. "I got it!" She rushed off to the bathroom and for a minute Chloe and Kaiden heard the water running. As much as he hated to admit it, Kaiden was extremely turned on, and couldn't help staring at Chloe's legs and ass beneath her mini skirt and D size breasts hiding behind a black bra and sheer white top. He desperately wanted to strip those clothes off her body.

"Like what you see?" Chloe said softly, gazing at him out of the corner of her eye, a coy smile on her full lips. Kaiden said nothing, but looked at Schuyler as she walked in, a water balloon in each hand. Without saying anything she walked up to him and pulled the front of the mini dress away from his chest and stuffed a water balloon in each cup of the bra, her lower body pressed against his so his dick was pressed between their bodies. He felt it begin to throb at the sensual touch, wanting more, the damn thing. Finished, Schuyler stepped back and pulled the front of the dress back up and stepped away to admire her handiwork. Kaiden caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror at the foot of the bed and stared. The water balloons gave him a chest equal in size to Chloe's D's, and they actually looked real. If his dick wasn't bulging out of the dress, it would actually look like a women's body beneath the skin tight dress.

The camera clicked. "Great idea, Schy!" Chloe clicked away on the camera. "Now he almost looks like he's ready to party!"

Schuyler agreed. "But I wanna see the rest of the outfits on him. Take those off and try on the rest of them," she commanded.

Kaiden entered a haze as he tried on the rest of the outfits. Thongs, g-strings, bikinis, spandex, leggings, skirts, mini skirts, tube tops, crop tops, tank tops, some as tight as his skin, others free and flowing. Chloe must have snapped hundreds of pictures of him as he changed into the underwear, lingerie, and outerwear, getting every humiliating and embarrassing shot of him possible. Every time he had to put the balloons into the tops to simulate boobs, and throughout the entire ordeal his cock remained ramrod straight, always bulging out of the panties and protruding underneath what he was wearing. He managed to keep the girls from getting an unobstructed view of it so far, but they could always see the outline beneath the outfits, and it was only a matter of time before they saw it anyways.

Finally, he found himself wearing the last outfit: dark blue lingerie, a matching mini skirt rising above his dick, and a sheer white crop top. Chloe snapped yet more pictures, his head bowed in shame and submission. "That's the last outfit!" Chloe said.

"I think it looks the best on him too," Schuyler said, smirking, arms crossed beneath her boobs. "But it's time for more fun."

Kaiden senses came back to him at that. He didn't know how long he'd been there trying on outfits, or how long he'd been out before that. He'd showed up at 7, and all the outfits had taken a couple hours at least. It had to be around midnight by now. But what else was there to make him do?

Schuyler circled behind him and tied his hands behind his back, the outfit still on. Fear flashed through Kaiden for a moment as she pushed him out the door and down the hall toward the stairs. They wouldn't force him outside in this would they?

Chloe was talking. "Maybe after we're done with this part of your punishment we'll have you serve us in that outfit you're wearing. I really like it on you," she said, teasing him. Kaiden had fully recovered from the daze he'd entered during the outfits. He almost snorted when she said "punishment." Punishment for what? Not dating them?

Rather than take him down the stairs they turned him into an unlit room. Past the light spilling in from the hallway he couldn't see anything the darkness might be hiding. "You might like this part, Kaiden," Schuyler said, reaching for the light. "I know we will."

Sorry for the long wait guys! Here's Chapter 3, I hope you like it and I look forward to your feedback!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #14
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I am loving this story. Keep it coming.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #15
Beastly_j20

I cannot wait for the next part
BDSM Test Results
My Calendar (MAKE ME MISERABLE!)
Beastly_j20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk