Old 03-27-2015, 12:44 AM   #1
TheBitchofBitches

Default The Misunderstanding

This will be a short story that's a one off, unless I have or am sent continuation ideals.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Joseph had been excused from the room while his girlfriend talked with his two friends but after standing around with nothing to do for a good ten minutes he decides to eavesdrop.
"Truth, hmm, what is she like to ride?" the question tingles Joseph as he hears his girlfriend giggling flirtiously. They wouldn't, they couldn't be discussing her.

A deeper voice responds, "Oh, she is a very good ride indeed."
The other voice replies "I would have to agree with you there, that she is. Joseph is lucky to have her. And this round I'll pick truth too." Joseph gasps his jaw dropped to the floor, why doesn't she mind being talked to like that. Hell! He wasn't even aware that they'd both been out with her, let alone had sex. They had been together three months and he still hadn't slept with her, was that why? She didn't need him if she had others, if she had them?

The deeper voice says in away which makes Joseph feel as though he's smirking, "What is she like when she's wet? " Upon hearing the question Joseph blushes.
However once hearing the answer Joseph blushes even more furiously, "Well she's beautiful, abosuletly mouthwatering. I'm hard just thinking how slick she feels as she glows. I know you're going to pick truth so I'll save you the trouble, what do you think when you see her cumming for you? " How could they do this to him, he thought they were friends. He even thought his girlfriend loved him but now this! How could he trust any of them again? Standing outside the room alone he felt heartbroken and an outcast.

"Hot dam, " the deeper of the two shouts, "I feel on top of the world when I know she's cumming for me. Joseph doesn't know how lucky he is to have her, it's not fair. " Joseph thinks to himself, yeah of course it's not fair my best friends know what fucking my girlfriend is like and I don't. When he knows enough of the truth he will interrupt them and see what they have to say for themselves.

The other voice impatiently cries out, "I am waiting for my truth you know that's what I'm going to pick so just get on with it."
Joseph hears his girlfriend laugh saying, "I'm sure he's just thinking of one to pick."
The deeper voice chuckles, "I am indeed, however I think I have one now. What would you do to have her yourself or someone similar?"

The other voice sighs dreamily, "What would I do? If anything it should be what shouldn't I do? She is such a beauty, so smooth and gentle and I do enjoy handling her, I don't even need to be rough yet she'll still let out a sexy purr. I would pretty much do anything for a Nissan GTR."

Joseph pauses, wait! What? They had been talking about his car all along, beat red and embarrassed he knocks on the door wondering if he can come in yet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk