Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #106
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Yay, Good to see you back. Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see your amazing story unfold.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #107
Daremeh

Send a message via MSN to Daremeh

Great story so far! Cant wait to see where this is going, please continue writing it and making it as amazing as it has been!

PM or add me if you want to say "Hello" it would be appreciated and if your nice enough it might just make my day
Daremeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #108
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart Chapter 6: Summerboy Part 2

I would like to start by apologizing for the long wait you all have had to endure. I had a lot going on for a while which forced me to not be able to use the computer. Then school started so I got very busy trying to get into the habit. I finally have a weekend that I should be free so I hope to get two chapters out this weekend. This chapter will be a continuation of the last one and there may be one or two more parts in this chapter. Remember, these chapters are based on real events that have happened to me. Everything is real, just combined into one meeting instead of multiple. I am so sorry about everything though. I hope you all forgive me and still read my story. It would mean a ton to me if I still have fans even though I let you all down. Please forgive me. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It’s a truth or dare chapter . I love you all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Summerboy Part 2

I opened my eyes and the bright, early morning sunlight was coming through the window in my bedroom. As my eyes got used to the light, I realized that my dream was actually reality: Connor was in bed with me, shirtless, and we were spooning. I thought I had just dreamt this last night, but it was real. I really was spooning with a hot, hopefully gay, guy. I noticed that I had a bit of morning wood so I backed up from his body a bit. He started to wiggle and turned over onto his back. I saw him open his eyes and he tilted his head over and looked at me and smiled. This felt so right. Was my summerboy becoming more than just a little bit of fun?

“Good morning, Connor,” I said quietly, still sleepy.

“Good morning, Chad,” he replied. He turned his head back up toward the ceiling. We continued to lay on our backs and stare at the ceiling. “I should probably get down to my room.”

“Awwwww. You sure you can't stay for a little while longer?”

“My mom doesn't even know that I stayed the night here so I should go. I'll see you later today, though, okay?”

"Okay. That sounds fantastic. I'll see you then."

Connor got up and walked out of the room and I heard the front door to our condo shut. I could not stop thinking about what else was going to happen this week. I had already started to actually like him. But...what about Nate? I loved Nate. He was my boyfriend. He would never find out though, right? What’s wrong with having a little bit of fun on vacation?

I walked into the bathroom in my room and stripped naked and turned on the shower. I sat down on the toilet seat like I always do thinking about my life. Some famous, smart person said that the best ideas always come when you sit on the toilet. I sat there and thought about Nate. He was perfect for me. He was everything I ever wanted. He was funny, nice, GAY, and sexy of course. I was in love. During this time, I kind of forgot about Connor. All I could think about was the love I had for Nate. I checked the shower temperature and then got in. Of course, after that hot night sleeping dick-to-ass with Connor, I had to jack off to relieve myself of all of my sexual tensions. Everyone knows shower orgasms are the worse, though. They take so long to come and then they always come out horribly. (Or maybe that’s just mine :P.) Anyway, I took my shower, got ready, and then went and laid on my bed letting my hair dry. I noticed I had received a text from Connor. It read: “Hey Chad! The hurricanes gonna b really strong 2day so it does not look like well b able 2 go 2 the beach or do nething really. My rents wnt me 2 stay w/ them 4 the day 2. They said I could come over 4 the night tho so ill b over then. Parker and Sam r comn 2.” Gosh...he was a bad texter :P. I was really disappointed that I would not be able to hang out with him today, but I was happy he was coming over to spend the night again. I was even happier that Parker and Sam were coming, too. Maybe I could try to get a big game of truth or dare going. I sure hoped so.

-------------------------------------------------

<Insert boring music listening, web surfing, and TV watching here.>

-------------------------------------------------

It was now 9:30pm and Connor said that they were going to be up at 10. Even though I had just taken a shower ten hours ago, I decided I would take another to make myself all pretty for my cousins. I shaved my glory trail and pubes as I always do, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put on Axe Phoenix deoderant, and put on Old Spice cologne. I made my room (I’m a bit OCD) and set up the Wii in the living room. My brother was already sleeping in my parents’ room because he is a loser. All the adults were going to be in Parker and Connor’s room doing “adult night” which I assume to be a lot of drinking and sexual games. Sounds like so much fun playing with your siblings....sike.

*Ding-Dong*

The door opened and in walked Parker, Sam, and Connor.

“Anyone home?” asked Parker in his Southern accent (he was from a rural town in western North Carolina).

“Yeah! Come on in,” I responded, seeing that Sam and Parker were shirtless (Sam was a football player so he had a well-developed torso, and even though he was the youngest of the "teens", he looked the most mature and was the tallest. Parker looked very much like a surfer boy. Long, blonde hair, tan body, washboard abs. He was the kind of guy I looked for.)

The three boys walked into the living room and took a seat on the couches.

“Gloomy day,” said Sam in his Texan accent (which was very similar to Dylan and Connor's from the party a few days ago).

“Yeah. I was looking forward to going down to the beach but by the looks of the umbrellas tumbling across the sand, it wouldn’t have been a great idea,” said Parker.

“Same. It was pretty funny watching all the people chase their beach umbrellas down the beach. Oh well! We’ll have fun up here!” I responded hoping they would agree.

“Yep!” everyone shouted.

“My parents put two pizzas in the oven before they left so they’ll be done in a few,” I told them.

“Sweet!” they all replied.

So for the next few hours, we just played Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. *Just saying, Mario Kart is one of the best games ever invented.* Parker and Sam seemed to be getting tired.

“Anyone want to make this game more interesting?” I asked.

“How so?” Parker responded.

“Well. We could make it so the person who comes in last has to take off a piece of clothing,” I suggested.

“No thanks,” responded Parker and Sam in unison.

Dammit!

“I’m pretty tired. I’ll probably just go to bed,” said Sam.

“Me, too,” Parker commented.

DOUBLE DAMMIT!

“Oh. Well goodnight then!” I said to the two guys.

“Goodnight!” they both replied.

At least Connor was not going with them.

“Would you like to play Connor?” I asked.

“Sure. I guess,” he responded.

“Yay!” I shouted. “Let’s start then.”

We continued to play Mario Kart but this time I was trying even harder than I normally do because I wanted to see Connor naked. The sad thing is even though I was trying harder, I was doing so much worse (I'm usually a beast at Mario Kart Wii). I lost three in a row and was down to my gray, Hanes boxers. He had only lost one so he was just shirtless.

“How about we play a different game before I get naked,” I suggested.

“Like what?” Connor asked.

“Dare poker?” I suggested.

“That sounds awesome!” Connor responded.

“You want to go out on the balcony?” I asked.

“Sure!” Connor responded again.

I picked up a deck of cards that I had got two years previous at the family reunion in Panama City, Florida (red-neck capital of the world). Connor and I opened the sliding glass door and made our way to the little table that was on the balcony outside of our room. It had a great view of the beach even though you could not really see anything because it was past midnight. It seemed to have stopped raining, but it was still really windy. It actually felt really good, though.

“Okay! You know the rules to Texas Hold ‘Em, right?” I asked.

“Of course...are we just playing the person who wins dares the loser to do something?” Connor asked.

“Sounds good to me. I’m good with doing anything as long as it isn’t too loud or involves any other people,” I told him.

“Same. Let’s start!”

I shuffled the deck and dealed the cards. I don’t remember exactly the order of events obviously, but I guess I can summarize for you all what went down. We both won about equally. The dares started pretty hard actually. The first thing Connor dared me to do was to show my dick on camera on Omegle. I did this regrettably. I do not think he saw my penis, but I would not have really cared if he did. The dares went back and forth. He dared me to put my balls in a glass, I dared him to strip to his boxers, he dared me to touch every wall with my dick, I dared him to do naked situps, he dared me to do naked jumping jacks, I dared him to do naked pushups. This went on for hours. And even through all of that, I did not see his dick. He would always make it at an angle so that I could not see it; I, on the other hand, flaunted my stuff. I like being naked and letting other peole see my junk. The sun was already up by the time we were done. It was about 6:30am and we could see people start to walk along the beach.

“I think we should probably go to sleep soon,” I said.

“Yeah. I agree,” Connor responded.

“You want to do one more thing before we go to bed?” I suggested.

“Sure. What do you have in mind?”

“I was thinking we could jack off right here on the balcony together.”

“I don’t know about that...”

“Come on! What are you worried about?”

“My dick is so small. I haven’t really hit puberty yet.”

“It’s fine. I’m not here to judge your dick size," I laughed.

“I don’t know. It’s just really awkward. I’ve never done that in front of another person.”

“Neither have I. It’s just jacking off. We both know each other does it so why not do it together?”

“I guess so. Don’t look, okay?”

“Okay. Wasn’t planning on it," I lied.

“Well let's go then."

We both stripped off our boxers and sat there exposed to the world. If any of the morning joggers stopped and looked up at our balcony, they could have seen us jacking off. It was a great feeling though. There was a sense of risk involved. It turned me on even more. I took a quick glance over to wear Connor was sitting and noticed he had his eyes closed but I could not see his dick because he was behind the table. I leaned back and continued to jack. It did not take very long.

“You almost done, Connor?” I questioned.

“Yeah. You?”

“Yeah. I’m almost done, too. Fifteen second countdown?”

“Sure!”

I counted to fifteen in my head and then jizzed. It was one of the best orgasms of my life. Not as good as the one with Nate for sure, but it was a very good one. I had cum all over my torso all the way to my chest. I heard Connor moan and looked over and saw a ton of cum fly up to his face and upper torso.

“DAMN!” I shouted. “Nice! When's the last time you came?”

“That was only the second time in my life,” He replied, blushing. "But Chad, why did you say that was nice?"

“What do you mean?” I replied.

“Do you have something to tell me?”

“I really have no clue what you’re talking about.”

“Chad...are you gay?”

Oh yeah! Cliff hanger :P. Sorry. I know that chapter sucked. It’s been a while since this happened so I don’t remember all the events that happened. I hope it didn’t suck too much. I feel bad giving you guys a bad chapter after all this time. I hope you can enjoy it some. There will probably be one or two more parts to this chapter. Please leave me comments! I want to know if people are still reading this even after the long wait. It would mean so much to me if you continue to read this. I live for you guys...my fans! Keep being amazing.

You were Born This Way...RIP Jamey <3.

Love always and forever,
Chad

Last edited by ursoweird123; 09-30-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: I added a TONNNNNNNNNNN more details :P.
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:44 PM   #109
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Yay, the wait SUCKED but like an orgasm the long wait only made reading this chapter more enjoyable.

Seriously, I love it and can't wait for more
Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 AM   #110
alex987

That was seriously a great chapter! ;D
Also, I don't jack off in the shower..... ;D
<<
>>
Anyway, I'm really anticipating the next chapter and can't wait to read more! You are a seriously great writer!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #111
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I think all the water in the shower lowers the efficiency of the friction, which is why one needs longer to get done. :P
Can't really tell about coming out terribly... :3 But well... water + sperm = annoying. ^^

However, very nice chapter, I love it. I'm really looking forward to the next one. Evil cliffhanger!

<3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #112
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, I love the updated version, the added detail made it alot better. I love your story soooooooo much; I cant wait for more
Old 03-24-2015, 03:09 PM   #113

This was really good. Great job.
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:12 PM   #114
ursoweird123

Default I'm Back :)!

I've been thinking a lot lately about bringing my story back, so here goes nothing! I know it's a whole new generation of people writing and reading stories, so I hope you all can appreciate this story I wrote so many years ago. I'm sure it'll be written a lot differently since I've grown and had more experiences, but I'll try to continue the story to the best of my ability! I hope you all enjoy it, and I should have the next posting sometime tonight!

Love always,
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
Old 04-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #115
ursoweird123

So after over 3 year hiatus from writing, I’ve finally decided to continue this story. I’m going to try as hard as I can to stick with the sound of the original story, but after 3 years it’ll probably have some differences, so just work with me. I truly hope that my story will continue to be well-liked by my readers. And please, feel free to comment on any of the story! My life has changed a lot since then, so I’m not exactly sure where I’m going to go with this story. But I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 6: Summerboy Part 3

“Why are you asking me that?” I asked Connor. I’m sure I had turned bright red at this point and was probably visibly shaking. I had not told anyone in my family yet that I was gay. They were all pretty conservative so I was always afraid of what they would think of having a gay cousin or nephew. I also didn’t want the word getting back to my parents because I know how gossipy my family can be.

“Chad…you always try to get me to do gay things with you. You’ve been doing it for so long. I just want you to be honest with me. Are you gay?”

“Yes, I am, Connor. I am gay. Please don’t tell anyone else in the family. I really trust you and I know you are, too, so yeah.”

“Chad….I’m not gay. I can’t believe I did these things I did with you. I thought we were just doing it for fun, but I now know you were getting sexual pleasure out of it all. That’s disgusting. I can’t believe you would use me like that.”

I began bawling. I really thought I could trust Connor. I really thought he was gay. I knew he was gay. I was so embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do. I stormed off and went to my bedroom and continued to cry. I messaged all of my friends on MSN hoping someone would reply to me to help cheer me up. Luckily, Dylan replied.

“I’m so happy you’re up, Dylan! I really need someone to talk to. I’m really sad right now”

“Why?! What happened?”

“Well I have a major crush on my step-cousin…I know he’s gay. We’ve been doing stuff together for a long time now. And we were doing stuff earlier tonight. We stripped, played truth or dare, and even jacked off together. But tonight he asked me if I were gay…and I admitted it to him…he’s the first person in my family I’ve ever admitted this to…and he yelled at me…and now I’m so embarrassed…and so scared that he’s going to tell my other family members…I just don’t know what to do!”

“It’s all going to be alright. He led you on. He’s the asshole. We all know he’s gay, but he’s just uncomfortable with himself. With his sexuality. You just have to stay strong! You know you have a great support network with your friends. So many people love you for who you were. You know how you always say ‘you were born this way’? Well you were, and don’t let this stupid summerboy make you feel ashamed of who you are”

“Dylan…that meant the world to me. You’re an amazing friend. It’s just really hard because I really started to like him. But, you’re right! I can’t let this kid make me feel ashamed of who I am. I’ve worked so hard to become the person I am today…and I hope one day he can admit to himself his true feelings.”

“Absolutely. Are you feeling better? Stopped crying?”

“Yeah. I should be fine. Just going to put my headphones in and listen to Gaga on repeat until I fall asleep. Always cheers me up.”

“Good, because Connor is jacking me off right now to try to get my attention, so I should probably go offline because I don’t want to deny my baby my gorgeous body”

“LMFAO Dylan. Omg you’re crazy. You’ve put a smile on my face now! Thank you so much for everything…and have a good night

“You too, Chad. Sleep well!”

And on that note, I felt a lot better. This whole time I was worried about what Connor thought about me, but what truly matters is that I have a wonderful guy back home that loves me for who I am, that’s a million times hotter than Connor, and that will kiss me every second that we get the chance. Fuck the summerboy, I love Nate. Luckily tomorrow I get to go back home! Can’t wait to see Nate again!

I know this chapter is pretty short, but I promised to continue the story tonight, so I’ll stay true to my word. It’s a lot of dialogue, and I hate dialogue, so please forgive me if this chapter isn’t up to par with my previous chapters. This did truly happen to me. (Minus the stuff about Nate; that’s fiction). I really hope I get some new readers and please let me know if you enjoy it! I can’t decide what I’m going to write about next: if I’m going to go pseudo-non-fiction…or fiction.

Love always,
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Best Friends
Old 04-26-2015, 06:30 AM   #116

I'm glad you are back. This is a great story and I hope to read more in the future!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:47 PM   #117
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Wow Chad, lol it's been forever.

Great to see you back, I've been gone forever myself, but I've been thinking the past months about writing again, too... glad to see you're back at it! :3

Love
Saphir
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:40 PM   #118
ursoweird123

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS! I'm trying to decide where I'm going to go with this story. I have a few ideas, but I don't know which will work best. Plan on writing a chapter tomorrow! It'll be much longer than the last one, I promise!

About Me:

Best Friends
Old 04-27-2015, 02:41 PM   #119
Mrfun10

Honestly, I'm sorry I haven't commented sooner, but this is an awesome story. You're an awesome writer!
Mrfun10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:15 AM   #120
drenan

First off welcome back
Secondly, i absolutely love your story...please keep it going!!!

Limits - family, friends, public, illegal, extreme pain, poo
drenan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chad, gaga, gay, nate, story