Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #61
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

She was ready.

I ordered Sophitia styling Tira's hair in two pigtails in order to clear her face. There were only few locks of hair falling on her sweaty forehead. I cut off her collar with a big pair of scissors I replaced it with a chain dog chocker. I then handcuffed her hands behind her back and then I tied her ankles together. To mute her cries, I tied her gagball around her head and she eagerly accepted it almost with joy.
Thus immobilized and installed on my lap, she could not escape the discipline session that was coming .

Face towards the ground, her round butt up, she was ready to receive her spanking. Tira's breathing had greatly accelerated and, staring at the ground, she began to tremble slightly.

-Now little slut, since you have been naughty with your Master, you must be punished. If you remember the code red, moan once. Otherwise, groan twice.

Tira let out one long moan.

Caressing her soft ass, as perfect as those of Sophitia, I said:

-Good Girl. I'll start slowly, with a few little slaps, just to condition your ass, then we will play with the wooden pallet. Sophitia will count the blows. If by any chance she counts wrong, we'll have to start over. Let's start with fifty slaps on each ass cheeks.

Sophitia knelt before me and began to count. We were at twenty-five when she made her first mistake.

-I'm Sorry, Master, I forgot that after 25, 26 comes before 27 ... she said bleakly.
-It is okay, we will start over again ... I said, forgiving.

Already Tira's left ass cheek already bore the mark of my fingers. Tira groaned slightly, but did not try to get rid of my hindrance. I began to beat her ass, when, on reaching 48, Sophitia made a second mistake, skipping 49 counted 50 ...

Tira gave a long groan of despair, but she did not move. I had to give it to her: she was able to take a beating ... and I had not yet touched her right ass cheek. She a was promising little bitch! After a few attempts where Sophitia was mistaking again and again, my slave managed to count to 50 without making mistakes.

Tira, trying to catch her breath, uttering pitiful little whimpering moans. Stroking her ass cheek reddened by my slaps, I told her, falsely sorry:

-Oh ... you poor little thing ... if you've had enough, you know what you have to do ...

Tira vigorously shook her head, making her pigtails flying in the hot air of the dungeon, moaning again.

I began to spank Tira's right ass cheek with the same strenght, Sophitia counting each slaps that echoed sharply in the room. Sophitia mistook to 20, then 30 ... I exchanged a look with my slave and I came to think, seeing the satisfied look on her face, that she derived some twisted pleasure from this. Tira took every blows like any disobedient pet has to, moaning and whimpering, her teeth biting the solid rubber ball from her gagball.

When Sophitia finally reached 50 without error (it took her at least a dozen attempts), I gave myself a little break. Tira's ass was all red, just like my hand. I folded and unfolded my fingers to stretch them. Leaning over me, Tira stared at the floor with tears in her eyes. Her tears had spilled her makeup that made black marks on her cheeks. She moaned weakly, trembling slightly, but she was not trying to free herelf from my grip and did not seem to be about to invoke the code red.

-Kneel on the ground, I ordered.

Tira, with some difficulty, got up, but with all the blood than had gone to her head, wobbled and collapsed on the ground, dazed. I gave a look at Sophitia who bluntly put Tira on her knees. She lifted a pleading look towards me, slowly shaking her head, but I told sternly her:

-If you want it to stop, you know what to do! Otherwise, lean forward. RIGHT AWAY! I added, seeing that she hesitated.

Tira leaned forward, her forehead resting on the floor. I had not taken the time to inspect her little frail body, I was so eager to fix it. Her pussy was shaved like Sophitia's. I really wanted to fuck her, but she was not yetworthy: she had not yet been initiated.

I reached out to Sophitia who gave me the wooden paddle. When I came to stand behind our little dog, I looked at my slave who had remained quiet and I decided she was entitled to a small reward. After all, she also had the right to have fun. I gave her the paddle back and said:

-It's your turn, slave. You can beat her ass so you can to learn to control this little slut.

-Thank you, my Master, Sophitia replied gratefully, humbly bowing her head.

She approached Tira and lifted the paddle. She then proceeded to spank Tira's right ass cheek. The girl immediately arched, pushing a long shrill cry, biting sharply the rubber ball with her teeth. Sophitia then moved on the left ass cheek and at each blows, Tira arched again, pushing a long cry, fists clenched, her breathing broken by sobs. She trembled a little and I thought for a moment that she was going to faint, but she remained alert.

When Sophitia struck a third time Tira had enough: she vigorously shook her head, crying for real this time, dropping flat on her stomach. She then started to scream something that sounded something like ' 'Code Red' '.
As my slave lowered her paddle, I approached Tira and untied her gag-ball.

-Say it again, I ordered harshly.

-Code ... Code red, Master. Code Red, Mistress. Please ... she sobbed, her face turned to me with pleading eyes. Her makeup was all messed up and left black marks of tears on her cheeks.

-Very well, I said. You seem to have your fill of discipline for tonight. But since you have not held long enough, Sophitia could not heve her little fun, so she deserves a different kind of fun.

Sophitia smiled, full of gratitude. I kneeled Tira, who's ass began to turn blue, and I tied her handcuffed wrists to the rope tying her ankles together. I handed her back the gagbalwhich she took back with, then I tied her chained choker.

-Down on all fours in front of this little slut, I ordered Sophitia.

My little obedient slave knew what I had in store for her, so she didn't hesitate. She crawled right in front of Tira, exposing her pussy and ass to our pet's puzzled look. Sophitia already began to get all wet and my cock was already very hard due to the excitement I felt during the well deserved spanking I gave Tira who was also getting wet.

However, it wasn't Sophitia's pussy I wanted to fuck hard, but her ass who hadremained tight despite all the ass pounding sessions I had imposed to her.

Having dropped my pants down to my ankles, I slipped a finger on her pussy to collect her warm nectar to lubricate her small asshole that was waiting to be penetrated. I dug the tip of my cock in my slave's ass. Sophitia immediately began to moan, but to silence her, I gave her a strong slap on the ass, ordering her:

-Shut up and spread your ass cheeks.

Sophitia obeyed immediately. She spreaded her ass up, knowing what came next: with a strong jerk, I pushed all my hard cock in my slave's ass. She let out a long scream of pleasure. With strenght, I assfucked Sophitia who was scratching the floor with her nails, gladly enduring my boldness. While I assfucked her with all my strength, I tickled her pussy, letting her ejaculate on the floor: she sprayed the floor with her juice three times.

-It's what you will get, wether you like it or not, when you recieve your initiation, I said through clenched teeth, as I moved roughly in Sophitia's ass.

When I was about to come, I took my cock out of her ass and she turned to me to take it in her mouth. It didn't not take me long to squirt all my cum in her mouth.

Tira looked all the time, hers eyes filled with envy. Her pussy was wet with excitement.

-Your Turn will come, Tira, I assured with a smile. When I judge that you are ready, you will be initiated. Now you two, clean your mess.

I stroked Tira's hair before leaving the room.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #62
Naughty_Challenger

I'm not dominant, but it gets my dick hard reading this... Even if I couldn't manage, I'd be curious to see that!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:56 AM   #63
Master Rayne

thanks Sophitia is still writing...

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 03-22-2015, 02:40 PM   #64
Nerdwedgie

This is really good i would love to read more
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:01 PM   #65
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Tell that slut to hurry up!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:34 PM   #66
Master Rayne

She is done writing, shw is now translating.
Before she can take time to work on her story, she has to do all of her chores. as a pet, Tira does her part too, but she is a bit slow and needs to be punished.
And remember: only I have the right to call my slaves sluts.

Tira is our pet.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:24 AM   #67
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
She is done writing, shw is now translating.
Before she can take time to work on her story, she has to do all of her chores. as a pet, Tira does her part too, but she is a bit slow and needs to be punished.
And remember: only I have the right to call my slaves sluts.
I am very sorry about that. Please continue the story, this whore begs you to.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:05 AM   #68
Master Rayne

I will forgive you

I will keep on writing, and so will Sophitia
right now, its on a short hiatus because both our jobs keep us really busy

Tira is our pet.

Old 04-10-2015, 04:00 PM   #69
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
I will forgive you

I will keep on writing, and so will Sophitia
right now, its on a short hiatus because both our jobs keep us really busy
Thank you sir. This bitch is looking forward to your next update.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #70
Master Rayne

If you behave I will post somethin next saturday

Tira is our pet.

Old 04-14-2015, 06:47 AM   #71
Slave Sophitia

Hello everyone
My Master allowed me to create an account here to tell you our story from my point of view. This privilege was given to me only and our pet Tira will not be allowed to tell our story from her point of view.

Thank you Master, for letting me post here.
Slave Sophitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:45 PM   #72
Master Rayne

I'll be back writing soon, and since my slave behaved very well, I'll let her post something before monday

Now I sent her to sleep in my bed and I sent Tira to her cage. That's where she usually sleeps

night night all

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:49 PM   #73
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue the story. Can't believe this is actually real. I'd love to see this but I live in the usa.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:43 PM   #74
Master Rayne

I currently am writing the next part. takes time, but when you want to give something good to the readers, you want to make things right.

Sophitia isn't going to write anymore. since no one seemed to care about the little game I put on her tread, she just avoids the computer now... and she's pouting too... to ''ease '' her sorrow, I gave her a few slaps on her ass. just to make her feel good.

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-14-2015, 08:39 PM   #75
bee9
getDare Succubus

It's hard to believe such genuine relationships still exist. Very deep and "right" emotions. Impressive!

My respect to Master Rayne for taking his time and sharing it with us.
Looking forward.

Advertisements
Kink Talk