Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
sbumrxf

Default how long can you stand a ballbusting session

set a metronome (you can find them online) set it for 40 50 60 80 100 or 200 beats per minute, smack your balls with medium intensity in time with the metronome, keep smacking them for as long as you can, every minute short of an hour you will go without orgasm for 1 hour (40min short, 40 hours without orgasm), if you did it on 200bpm you will do 4 edges an hour for the duration of your denial, 100bpm do 5, 80 do 6, 60 do 8 50 do 10 and 40 do 20. obviously the longer you go will probably depend on your speed, so if you go fast you get less edges over a longer time but if you go slow you'll end up with less time denial but more edges. unless you're really good and go a long time on fast.

finally if your denial goes overnight you may sleep but your time denied is stopped for however long you sleep. so if you get 40 hours and sleep 8 you'll actually be denied 48. and this counts for naps during the day, you can't get out of your denial by sleeping, endure every waking minute of it

Last edited by sbumrxf; 04-12-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: changed from beats per second to beats per minute
sbumrxf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sbumrxf for this post:
Old 04-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
sbumrxf

i set it for 60 and lasted 26 min before i posted this. my denial starts now.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
40 50 60 80 100 or 200 beats per second
Do you mean beats per minute?

200 beats every second seems a tiny bit too impossible, and most counters are in beats per minute.

Apart from that nice dare.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
sbumrxf

yeah thanks for the correction....edited

Advertisements
Kink Talk