Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-03-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Hawkward

Default Childhood memories of dominance/submissiveness?

I'm not sure about everyone else, but looking back on my life, I can recall some memories from when I was a kid, that when compared to the kink way many of us view things today, could easily be slotted into an act of dominance, or submissiveness.

I'll post one of my memories first to give you an idea.
---

Back when I was about 10-11 years old - when I'd just recently discovered the shocking truth of Santa Claus, we had a large snowfall in Scotland, which was rather rare at the time. I also owned three rabbits, one large hutch, and a large yet small in height mesh cage, which at this point was levelled high with about 2 ft of snow.

To me, this seemed like a golden opportunity! Straight away I had dressed in normal clothing, and dived right into the mesh cage like the carefree-minded little kid I was.

All I had to do at this point was give the roof a good shake, which when the snow on top caved steadily into the cage. Needless to say it REALLY FREAKING COLD (t-shirt and bottoms, c'mon...), but I at least remembered I enjoyed the fact I was pretty much stuck until I dug my way out of the snow
- Good times...
---

Anybody else had an experience possibly like this they'd like to talk about?
Old 07-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #2
causewhynot

Two things come to mind for me.

Firstly a really early one from elementary school. We kept playing those games on the yard where the boys had to catch the girls and then the girls had to catch the boys. "Captives" were lead to a "prison", so to say, and waited to be freed. I still remember being somewhat eager to be caught instead of running away~

Second one was somewhat later, already into puberty when I was playing a computer game, and losing on purpose, even though fully being able to beat the opponent just excited me, still is a strange thought, but probably also has to do with submitting.

I really find it interesting how you sometimes look back on your life and suddenly go "... Ah! So that's why!" for things you didn't understand earlier.

If you feel up for a challenge go ahead and try my bladder dice dare!
Or would you maybe like to play some Hearthstone with special rules?

With some Dares on here "Instructions unclear - Dick got stuck in ceiling fan" might actually become reality.
causewhynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:15 AM   #3
Hawkward

Quote:
Originally Posted by causewhynot View Post
I really find it interesting how you sometimes look back on your life and suddenly go "... Ah! So that's why!" for things you didn't understand earlier.
This is exactly it! In a way, it's also slightly embarrassing since I wonder sometimes if my own family have inclines on "which way" I'd go between the two.

Another memory of mine, about a couple years before the last one, I used to live in a fairly nice house back when my parents were still a couple. One day, my dad had had bought me a toy police set - pretty much plastic police toys, one of the items was a pair of handcuffs that COULD lock, but had a large pin on them to open them back up.

While everyone else was out the house, I decided to mess around, and got the idea to try and lock my handcuffs to something. I tried different places around the house, when finally I reached upon the radiator!... However, I found it really difficult to undo the pin - whether it was broken or not, I can't remember. I heard someone come into the house, and I instantly rushed in a panic to free myself.

In fact looking back at that moment, I don't even remember if took the handcuffs from the radiator when I got free, though of course at the time, I'm sure my mum agreed with how I think now, in that I was "just a kid". Unlike the last time, while I got a rush, I don't think I enjoyed the panicking all much >_>

Even now, I'm still too afraid to own a pair of proper handcuffs in case I did something stupid.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:32 AM   #4
usemeasyouwish

Well, well... Nice topic. You're not alone.

I had several different of these experiences with my sandbox love... We knew each other almost starting from birth and went to school together until we were 10. And I don't know, when we started, but we had many dirty games, which excited me at that time... (I just didn't know really what excitement was).

E.g. we played Mistress and slave. Don't ask me, where youngsters of this age get such information from... But we got it. :P I had fun and really enjoyed being controlled, kept away. I also remember it got me excited, when I was fixed helplessly somewhere.

We often also initiated games, such as taking some wild berries of a bush. I had to aim at her pussy (both clothed). If I hit her pussy, I'd get to see it.

Another game was I very much enjoyed: We sat next to each other and there was another girl. They had a certain time to reach my penis and I could not prevent them from doing so (e.g. 5s). My aim was then to prevent them, whereas they should reach it.

Probably there were even more I don't remember. I'm wondering, if she still remembers...

For each PM I will need to edge 15 times (valid until: 5 October).
usemeasyouwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:39 PM   #5
pet monkey
getDare Devil

One of my earliest memories, and I can't remember the exact age, but it was PJ with footie wearing, top bunk sleeping age. I used to sneak safety pins into bed with me and try to pin my pjs to the mattress to try to bind myself to it.

I honestly had no idea why at the time but now I can look back and say AHA!

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:37 AM   #6
Mumbles91

I have so many memories of this stuff!

I remember when I was really young. Maybe 5. I got a pair of handcuffs with a key. These were literally my favourite toy ever. I used to sit for hours locking myself in and escaping and locking myself to things. I even took them to bed. I used to handcuff myself to the side of my bunkbed. It always felt so comforting and safe.

Another memory was with my friends. My dad had a fishing boat that was always full of rope. We played a game. Tie a person up and see how long it took for them to escape. I was pretty good at escaping so always asked to be tied tighter because I got so excited about it.

My friend in primary school sat at my table. I have no idea what started it but she would try to correct my behaviour in lessons and in general. For example, sitting up straighter. Making sure all my work was secured in my book, paying attention to the teacher. Every time I didn't do something she would slap my thigh hard or pulled my hair or something. I used to LOVE it.

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk