Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-25-2015, 02:08 AM   #1
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cut your own Switch

"What the hell is this, Hannah?" Sir asked as he came home.

I looked down at the computer screen and noticed the time. "Shit!" I muttered to myself as I jumped up. I spent the whole day on Get.dare again. I knew I was in big trouble.

"I asked you a question. Why isn't this room clean? Why are the dishes not done?" he asked, and it was obvious that he was very angry.

Head down, I mumbled a feeble reply. He bounded across the room to see the Get.dare tab still up on my computer.

"Is it this? You were on this site, AGAIN? All day?" His anger was growing. I could tell he was very pissed.

"I'm sorry, Sir," was all I could say. I ran over to the dishes and started washing them, hoping that would be enough to smooth this over.

"You aren't sorry enough yet, but you will be, pet," he said, not menacingly, but his tone implied a punishment was in order. I gulped and continued to clean.

"I'm going to the bedroom. I don't want to speak to you while I'm in there. I'm very disappointed in you, and I need some time. Have this room cleaned before I come out or there will be dire consequences," he said quietly again. It was obvious that he was trying to keep control of his anger.

I cleaned the room quickly, and made sure the dishes were properly washed, dried, and put away. I finished just as Sir was coming out of the bedroom.

"Put this on," he said as he threw a sundress at me. I obeyed hurriedly. "Pet, I can't pretend that I am not angry with you, and believe me, you will be punished, but.....it's a nice day out. Let's go on a walk."

I got dressed, slipped on some shoes, and we left on a walk. I hated when Sir was angry with me. I tried to appear very obedient to try to make things better.

As we walked, I stayed silent. Sir was seething, so he was also silent. We held hands, but it was more like he was guiding me. "I bet you're wondering what your punishment will be," he said finally after several moments of silence.

"I deserve whatever you do to me, Sir," I replied, and I believed it. I should have done better.

"You do, pet. Well, I've thought about this. Three weeks," he said. Three weeks. That meant three weeks added to my chastity. I've been locked in chastity for over three months. Punishments always included extra time added. If I didn't start behaving the way a proper sub should, I would never orgasm again!

I didn't let out so much as a whimper. I knew that I deserved that and so much more. I also knew that wasn't the only punishment Sir would apply for this infraction.

He led me to the local park. It was a bright sunny day, so there was a bunch of activity. We sat down on a bench just looking at the scenery, soaking up the sunshine.

"Do you see the two young men standing by that big tree over there?" Sir asked me suddenly.

I glanced over and politely answered, "Yes, Sir."

"Well, pet. Part of your punishment will be to ask one of those men to cut you a switch from that tree. Take this," he said as he put a box cutter in my hand. I looked at him in shock and embarrassment.

"Sir, please!" I begged. I didn't want to ask anyone. I didn't want anyone else to know about that part of my life. I was mortified.

"I'm sorry, pet. You do the crime, you do the time. Now," he commanded, and I obeyed.

With shaking legs I walked over to the young men. My face was flushed, and I was horribly embarrassed.

"Excuse me, Sir? Would you mind cutting me a branch from this tree?" I asked.

"What do you need it for?" the young man asked, showing interest. I glanced over at my Sir. He was heading over towards us.

"Oh, I just want a souvenir," I answered stupidly. What else could I say?

"Hey, guys. You don't mind helping my girl here, do you?" Sir asked the men.

"No, I don't mind helping a pretty girl," the one man answered, oozing charm. He cut the branch, going to hand it to me, but instead Sir grabbed it from him.

"Strange souvenir," his friend said.

"Oh, is that what she told you? Haha. It's not a souvenir, although maybe we'll keep it. I'm going to beat her ass with it," Sir said.

The men just looked at him like he was crazy.

"She has been very bad lately and needs a punishment. There's a spot just off the trail back there (he indicated the woods in the park) where it's secluded. You can come watch if you want," Sir invited them.

I think it was half non-belief, half curiosity that caused them to follow, but we all walked toward the spot in the woods. I felt like I was marching towards the gallows; every step felt like lead.
Old 06-25-2015, 02:37 AM   #2
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

We reached the secluded area much faster than I had anticipated. Sir and I had been to events with fellow BDSM participants, but we had never involved any vanilla people. We had kept this part of our lives very private.

"So, you're just going to whip her ass right here?" one of the young men asked, incredulously.

"Yes. She knows she deserves this punishment, don't you, pet?" Sir asked me. I nodded my assent. I really did deserve the punishment.

"Bend over, pet," he ordered me. I obeyed at once, putting my hands down on the bench seat. My ass was exposed over the back of the bench. I was not permitted to wear panties, so all it would take was my dress going up, or down if someone happened by. To the two young men, he asked, "How old are you guys?"

"I'm 23, and my friend Tim is 25," the taller one answered.

"Nice, so we'll figure on 48 lashes. Do you hear that, pet?" he asked me, almost taunting me.

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

The taller man asked me pointedly, "And you're ok with this?"

"Yes. I accept my punishment," I answered.

Sir lifted up my skirt and I heard Tim take in a breath.

"What's that between her legs," he asked Sir.

"Ah, it's a lock. Her pussy is locked up in chastity. She doesn't deserve orgasms with her behavior the way it is."

Tim looked utterly shocked. "Are you serious? That's fucked up! How does that work? How long has it been locked up?"

Sir answered, "It's one way I control my pet. She gets to orgasm when she behaves as she should. She is pierced through the clitoral hood, and then three piercings on each labia complete it. The lock threads through the hoops so that she has no access to the clitoris or a way to penetrate the vagina. She can pee and wipe, but that's it. I take the lock off once daily for cleaning and for a little teasing. Other than that, it's all oral and anal. Oh, and so far she's been locked up for three months. She just added another three weeks today for being a lazy pet."

I could feel my body blushing with all the details Sir was divulging. I had never been ashamed of this part of me until I saw it from a vanilla person's eyes.

"Pet, I'm going to start your punishment now. You will count each one. If you mess up, we will start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand," I answered. Truthfully, I just wanted it over. The anticipation was killing me.

There's nothing like that first lash. No matter if you're expecting it. No matter if you've felt it before. It's always bad.

"One," I said, a hitch to my voice.

The tenth lash with the switch brought a raised mark.

Tim's friend, whose name was Pete, said, "I think you're really hurting her, man. I think she's had enough."

Sir answered very patiently, pausing my punishment, "I don't have time to explain the finer points of BDSM to you, but this is what she wants. She came to me wanting discipline. She wants to be punished when she does wrong. She expects me to teach her. If I said, "Ok, that's enough," she would be disappointed in me. She needs this discipline I give her. She expects me to hold her to my standard and she also expects me to hold up my part of this bargain. It's not because I'm a sick sadist who enjoys hurting her, although I am, and I do. This is what she wants and needs."

"Eleven, pet," Sir reminded me as he brought down the switch again.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:51 AM   #3
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

About lash 25, Sir surprised me further by asking Tim to help him out.

"You know, this is the third day in a row I've found her camped out in front of the computer, not having done her chores, just lazing about. You know what would really help me?"

"What would help you?" Tim asked, not taking his eyes from my ass.

"It would really help me if you would come around the front and squeeze her nipples for me. When she is punished at home, I clamp her nipples, but I didn't bring any today. Would you mind?" Sir asked.

Tim looked at me as if asking my permission. I slightly nodded. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of my dress and grabbed hold of my tits. "Wow!" he said. He grabbed the nipples and squeezed gently. It was kind of nice, the reverence he was showing them.

"Squeeze them until she cries out. She needs to be reminded that she's being punished," Sir chided. Tim squeezed harder. Still better than clamps.

To Pete, he asked, "Would you like to do these last few?"

"Are you serious, man?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. My arm is starting to hurt, and I thought you might want to be involved. You don't have to, of course...." Sir trailed off.

"Hell yeah, I want to," Pete said, taking the switch greedily.

"Make sure not to go easy on her, or I'll have to do them again," Sir instructed.

Pete brought the switch down hard. "41," I counted.

Tim continued to squeeze my nipples.

Pete brought down the switch again. I cried out, but still managed, "42."

Pete continued until we got to 48. I was so relieved.

Tim let go of my nipples. "Ah man, she has nice tits, but I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to spank her," he said, a little dejectedly.

"Oh, you can. She still gets 25 from the belt. You want to do a few?" Sir asked. What? More? Could my ass take it?

"Yes, please!" He grabbed the belt enthusiastically from my Sir. I could hear the swing through the air as it made contact with a loud SMMAAACK.

The agony of that smack after the welts inflicted from the switch. You have no idea. "One."

"Say thank you, pet," Sir said, rather mockingly.

"Thank you," I obeyed.

"Ask nicely for the next one," he commanded.

Again I obeyed, "May I please have another?"

"Two. Thank you, Sir. May I please have another," I said over and over until we were at 25.

"Pet, it's time to thank our guests for helping us with your punishment," Sir said to me.

I looked at him, confused. Hadn't I just thanked them 25 times?

"What do you say, boys? Can she give you a proper thank you?" Sir asked them.

Pete looked at Sir with wide eyes. "Seriously?" he asked, in awe. I saw Sir nod.

Pete looked at me, seeming to have an internal struggle of some kind. "Ok," he said.

Sir looked at me pointedly and said, "On your knees, pet."

I couldn't believe this. We had discussed sharing but he didn't know these men from Adam. I looked at him with hurt filled eyes as I obeyed.

I unzipped Pete's fly and took out his cock. I looked once more at Sir as I went to put it in my mouth. He nodded at me again. I served Pete orally as Tim and Sir watched. I performed to the best of my ability and Pete came after about 15 minutes of my ministrations. Pete zipped up his fly and said to my Sir, "Dude, thanks!"

Sir turned next to Tim with a questioning gaze. Tim walked over to me and pulled out his cock. I performed orally on Tim as well. He wrapped his hand in my hair as I sucked his cock. He came quickly, and I swallowed his load. He patted me on the head.

Tim thanked Sir. "Damn, I'd have her on her knees all the time! She's got quite a talent," he said. Internally, I was happy. Sir would be happy Tim was pleased.

"Oh, I have her there quite often. I'm going to take her home and have her on her knees facing the other way," Sir said, a smile to his voice.

"The other way?" Tim asked.

"I'm going to destroy her ass tonight. Painal, I call it. Barely any lube," he explained. "Ya'll should try it sometime."

Sir exchanged some more dialogue with the two men as I was told to get up and put myself together.

"Thank you for your help in my punishment," I said. I hoped that would gain some points with my Sir.

"Yeah, boys. I really appreciate it," Sir agreed.

Pete and Tim both grinned. "Our pleasure," Tim said with a laugh.

Sir led me back home. I was punished, but I was angry with him now.

"Spanking bench, now!" he commanded. Surely he couldn't be spanking me again! Hadn't I been punished very severely.

I strapped myself into the spanking bench, exposed ass stinging and aching.

Sir came into the room so quietly I barely noticed. "You know why I had to punish you, right?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"Are you going to do it again?" he asked me, again quietly. He started to rub soothing ointment on my ass, taking some of the sting away.

"No, Sir," I answered, starting to cry.

"What's the matter, pet? Does that hurt?"

It all came tumbling out of me, "I don't want you to be mad at me anymore. I can't believe you let those strangers hit me and told me to pleasure them. I never thought you would do anything like that. I can't believe.....Hic, sob....you don't even know them. They could have diseases.....hic, sob......they could expose us......hic, sob....."

"There, there, pet," Sir soothed me. "First, I am not angry with you. I was not angry when I punished you. I was disappointed but I think you learned your lesson. We're ok now."

I continued to sob, so he lifted me off the spanking bench and onto the bed. He held me in his arms as I sobbed into his chest.

"I would never, NEVER, put you in danger, pet. Those guys were some friends of mine that I met at the last event. They were acting, pet. That was a fantasy you had mentioned, about me sharing you during punishment, but I would have never done anything to jeopardize your health, safety, or standing in the community. I made sure they were both clean before I asked for their help."

"Re--really?" I asked.

"Of course, pet. You know your well being is my utmost priority," he answered. Then he asked, "You liked it, didn't you?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You liked serving Pete and Tim, didn't you? You loved being shared. Being "forced,"" he said.

There was no point in denial. He would be able to take off my lock and know I was dripping wet. "Yes, Sir," I admitted reluctantly, blushing slightly.

"I'm glad, pet. I was proud. Proud that my pet is so obedient, brave, and beautiful. I was proud of your oral skills as well. You were so good. I half expected you to refuse," he said, chuckling.

"The thought never occurred to me, Sir," I replied.

"There's my good girl," Sir said, caressing my cheek with his hand. "I think that deserves at least some spit."

With that, he positioned me doggy style on the bed. He pulled up my dress, pulled off his clothes, and spit on his dick. "This might hurt a bit," he said as he entered my ass. The slight pain along with the sensation of being full....it was wonderful, and I could feel myself getting wetter. He gripped my sore ass as he pounded away his frustration. Sweet agony. I found myself almost to the brink of orgasm, a first from anal, when he came hard.

We got into the shower together and washed each other. He tied my wrists to the top of the shower rod and got out the key to my lock. He unlocked my pussy and felt how wet I was before cleaning me off. "Ooh, pet. Someone seems to have enjoyed her day. I think since you were punished today, we'll do three edges. Fair?"

I nodded in assent. I couldn't form words with him touching my pussy. It had been neglected. He brought me to the edge with his finger, stopping just before what promised to be a glorious orgasm. He laughed sadistically as I calmed down, giving me barely a moment before bringing me right back to the edge.

He used his tongue on my clit, which was a blessing and a curse. It felt so wonderful, but knowing no orgasm was possible was like a lead weight around my neck while I was on cloud nine. Two more edges and then.....click, goes the lock.

"Awww....poor pet. I guess you'd better behave. The next time I catch you on Get dare instead of doing your chores, I will add six months. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

He went into the kitchen to grab something, coming back in with the switch.

"I thought you might want your souvenir," he said, laughing at my wide eyed expression.

"Thank you for knowing what I needed, Sir," I said, because he made sure i got the discipline I craved.

"Anytime, pet. That's my duty and privilege." He kissed me goodnight and we went to sleep. In the morning, sore, I glanced at the switch on the dresser and remembered what happens when I disobey.

Last edited by SlaveLeia147; 06-25-2015 at 04:05 AM.
SlaveLeia147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:00 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue love it so much. Fantasizing that I'm the girl.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:38 AM   #5
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Please continue love it so much. Fantasizing that I'm the girl.
Really that's the end, but I'll see if I can think of something. Btw....me too! I would love to be the girl too!

Advertisements
Kink Talk