Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
lockeddoor83

Default Cum in my wife...

It had been a while since Jonny and Gina has been swimming – but they knew it was good for them and they got a good workout.
As Jonny lifted himself out of the pool, Gina has already entered the unisex changing area. ‘I better just go and grab my water bottle’ he thought. Hmmm…now where was she? He walked down one aisle looking for any noticeable signs. Ah ha. Gina’s green high heels were upturned and peeking out from under the cubicle. There she is. As he approached he noticed something…maybe she went to the bathroom he thought? Surely that couldn’t be coming from her cubicle, but the closer he got – the more undeniable it was. There was a very slight and gentle moaning sound coming from in there. He looked over his shoulder then pushed the door open and burst in.

Gina’s hand shot up from between her legs and she covered herself at lightening speed. ‘Jesus Jonny what the hell…?’ ‘ What the hell indeed…’.
‘So you you’re a little horny today huh?’
‘I guess’ she replied sheepishly.
‘Hmmm – I wonder what I’ll do about that?’ mused Jonny – a bulge appearing in his trunks. ‘Now if you’re very good – and quiet, I might be able to fuck your pussy without us getting caught. Would you like that?’
Stunned. She hadn’t planned on this. When she began to touch herself only moments ago, she never imagined it would lead to this. Being fucked in the changing rooms? What if...someone could. Or see. Jesus – she could hear people walking in and out of the rooms.

Before she had replied – Jonny had made his mind up. His cock was filling his trunks and the look in his eye said that Gina was not leaving this small cubicle without a fight.

Still in shock, it all felt so dream-like – Gina didn’t hesitate when she was instructed to insert 2 fingers back into her now moist and warm pussy. ‘Make sure you push them all the way in – I want you to be ready…’

Ready? For what? A shiver ran up her spine as the thought of this public intrusion unfolded.

<to continue send a picture with 2 fingers deep inside you>

Chapter 2
As Gina plunged her fingers in and out of her now dripping wet pussy, he couldn’t help but think of all the different ways he wanted to fuck her. To fill her. To use her. One thing was for sure – when they left this cubicle, her pussy would be sore, her throat fucked – and if no one caught them, she would have cum dripping from her holes. If no one caught them…

He knew he wanted to fuck her senseless – but in such a small space – it was limited. With her fingers still inside her and eyes flicking open and closed, he grabbed a handful of her soft, brown hair and pulled her to her feet. ‘You keep that pussy busy’ he whispered ‘ while I put this in your mouth’. It was so warm, tight and as he pushed to the back of her throat her teeth grazed the shaft of his cock. ‘Mmmm you little slut…’ Jonny moaned. Grabbing the back of her hair tightly, he pushed his hard dick down Gina’s throat rhythmically with no thought for her breathing or comfort. It felt to good sliding in and out. Looking down her could see her hand working faster and deeper as she had her faced fucked. ‘You like this don’t you, you little cum slut?’
‘Mmmm hmmm’ was the only reply she could utter with a mouthful of cock. Pulling Gina’s head right into his crotch Jonny sank his cock deep down her throat – and she gagged, saliva spilling over his balls and legs. ‘Now while you get your breath back – let me see that pussy.’

She turned around, as she did her thighs glistened with the moisture from between her legs. This was clearly turning her on more than he had imagined. In a haze of lust he grabbed his hard cock and forced it deep inside her wetness. She let out a moan which sounded half pleasure half pain. But with no time to consider what was happening – she had her head forced into the corner. ‘Put these in your mouth…they’ll keep you quiet’.
‘But I…’
‘Shhhh..’ he ordered as he pushed the moist part of her panties into her mouth.
‘I don’t want to hear a sound’.

Still holding a handful of hair he yanked her head back – and with his other hand, held her hips firmly and began to fuck her hard. With only 2 fingers to warn her pussy his cock felt strangely unfamiliar. It stang as it entered her each time. This feeling was exhilarating and she squeezed her fists tightly with each stroke. She couldn’t believe it. Someone must be able to hear this pounding she was taking. Jonny reached underneath and pinched her clit. She winced. Be quiet he ordered. With two hands reaching for her breasts he squeezed her nipples hard. He wanted her to feel the balance of pain and pleasure. Her pussy was melting with each thrust…desperate to feel him unload inside her. She ached for his cum to shoot deep into her pussy.

They froze. Footsteps. With his cock still inside her she looked up. ‘Wait…’ she begged. ‘No’ he replied. Without hesitating he span her around. ‘ Clean this up’ he said sinking his cock into her mouth once more.

‘Excuse me sir…?’ said an official voice. ‘Hello?’ Quick thinking Jonny sat and lifted his legs – still with his cock in Ginas mouth. ‘Answer him…’ Jonny whispered.
‘Yes?’ said Gina in a shaky voice.
‘Is everything ok in there ma’am?’
‘Yeah fine thank …’ Jonny pinched her clit. ‘…fine thank you….’ She lost her breath for a moment.
‘Okkk…’ came an unsure voice.

The footsteps became quieter. ‘You almost got us caught then – noisy girl. I think im going to have to punish you for that aren’t i?’

<if you want to know what the punishment is…it’s 3 fingers in your pussy>

Chapter 3
And punished she was. In terms of today’s events, Jonny hadn’t even begun to get started with Gina’s body. He was going to squeeze every last drop of pleasure out of her beautiful, smooth and horny body. He’d make sure that everytime she sat down – she’d remember exactly why it felt a little uncomfortable.

‘Now – for almost getting us caught – you’re going to have to be EXTRA good. Do you understand?’ She nodded.

‘I’m going to explain what’s going to happen. You will turn around. You will start to finger your ass. I will masterbate. When I’m ready, I will start to fuck your ass. Is that clear?’ A shaky replied signalled she understood.

As she turned and faced the wall, Gina felt completely exposed. Legs spread. Pussy stinging a little. Totally naked. And she had just been ordered to finger her ass. As she was hesitating a strong hand reached forward and squeezed two of her fingers together. ‘Here…they go in…’ she gasped. Were they? Already…surely. Without thinking she began to pump those two fingers in and out – building in intensity. At first she couldn’t believe how easily they entered her tight hole – but now, she couldn’t get them in far enough. ‘Right up to the knuckle’ came a whisper. ‘Mmmm…uuuhhhh’ This felt so good. So forbidden. ‘Fucking my own ass in a public place – damn this is hot…’ BANG. She was full instantly – and before her ass had adjusted to the sensation she had her wet panties in her mouth and her hair yanked back again. ‘Ah shit…please…hang o…’ There was no mercy. Her ass was getting fucked – hard. Slap slap slap. She could feel his balls bang against her pussy as he entered her ass again and again. With each thrust she could feel him tense up as he tried to push just a little further. Breath. Deep breaths.
For a moment she caught herself looking down on this whole depraved scene. What a slut I am. She smiled.
‘Uh. Uh. Uh…just a little...’
‘Shhh. You don’t want us to get caught again do you?’
She bit her lip. ‘Uh. Mmmmm. Oh’
‘You do?

‘Well ok then.’ He kept his hard cock deep in her ass and turned her around. What was he doing? Click. The door creaked open. ‘Seeing as you like it so much – put your head out there.’ Sheer terror gripped Gina. This wasn’t in the script. She wanted to stop so badly. To crawl back inside the ‘sex cubicle’. But the more she resisted the harder he pushed her out. Her breasts lifted with each thrust.
At 7pm there was enough background noise to disguise the fucking. But there was still movement. The scene of the crime took place in the back corner – but the corner had a direct line of sight with the pool. There were two people left trawling up and down the pool. They had their heads down. Concentrating on each stroke. In. Out. In. Out. In.
One of the swimmers came to the end of a lap. Gasped for air. Then placed their tired arms on the side. Looking up – they couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Was that? Jesus! Through the tints of their goggles they tried not to stare.

‘I think you have a fan’ he whispered into her ear. ‘Better put on a show for them then…’

<For chapter 4 I want to see something in your ass>

Chapter 4

Knowing someone could see suddenly made Gina’s pussy twitch. Her juices were now running down her smooth legs. It didn’t take the sting out of having her ass fucked though. And fucked hard it was. It was starting to hurt but Jonny didn’t let up. This ass was getting punished. She could feel his fingers gripping her hair tighter. ‘Uh uh uh uh…ohhh fuck…’
The figures had left the pool. It was silent. They froze. A light shut off at the back. Hmm…we don’t want to get locked in here. Jonny pulled his trunks up and ushered Gina back into the cubicle. ‘Here’ he ordered ‘put this over your eyes’. He handed her a towel. It was warm, and moist. Her breath was stifled underneath – but she felt calmer. ‘Now put your hands up against the wall and keep your legs apart’. She was spread open again. Swimsuit round her ankles, breasts pert and nipples alert…’What next’ she sighed under her breath.

The door creaked open, slowly, carefully. She suddenly felt alone. She remained in that pose for fear of a punishment. She listened. Footsteps in the distance made her wince – but he wouldn’t leave the door open would he? She heard a faint giggle – just a murmur. It was a woman’s voice. Then nothing.

Click. The door creaked open again. The anticipation sent a rush of adrenaline up Gina’s spine. Her legs were trembling. Her pussy felt swollen, her lips a little sore and sensitive. Her ass felt like never before – used, full…good. Suddenly she felt a hand running over her cheeks. Scratching its way down. It felt different. It felt – sharper. The nails were, different. They darted between her legs and felt the dripping mess Gina’s pussy had now become. Then as quick as a flash she was full. Was that 3 fingers? Who cared – it felt good and it had been an age since she was last touched. ‘Mmmmm…’ she moaned as an expert hand thumbed her clit. Pushing them in and out, god this felt good. As her pussy was getting worked she was spun around roughly to face the door. She didn’t know which way was up or down. Left or right. She couldn’t see but god did she feel good. Her pussy was full and her clit was throbbing. Oh if she could cum now. It would be heaven.

Her breathing started to pick up...she was getting close to cumming. As she took her next breath, a thick cock pressed against her lips. Almost asking permission to come in. Without thinking Gina opened her mouth and accepted the thick length. Sucking furiously as if this would somehow bring her closer to orgasm. And then…it struck her. How can? The cock and…Her instinct told her to resist. This was wrong. One person couldn’t do this could they? She couldn’t open her mouth to call Jonnys names as it was being pounded with cock. Her instincts took over and she bucked back onto the fingers – forcing those 3 deep inside her wet snatch.
In an instance she was spun again – wet fingers in her mouth and a cock in her pussy. Damn this was good. She could taste her sweetness on these fingers. The fingers withdrew and then they were back in her mouth. But this time they tasted different. Familiar but different – and out of the bottom of her towel blindfold she saw manicured nails. Over the course of the next few minutes she was fed a strangers pussy juices. In. suck. Out. In. Suck. Out. This taste was strangely addictive…

She could hear some movement in the cubicle and the action stopped momentarily. She tried to gain her bearings but it was useless. The fingers withdrew from her mouth. The cock stayed in her pussy. But as she looked down she noticed…

<For Chapter 5 I want to see how much of a cucumber you can take…>

Chapter 6

As Gina lay in bed that night – she couldn’t help but think back over what had happened or dreamt. She tried to recall every last detail. The last thing she remembered was having her pussy fingered up against the wall. Those sharp manicured nails forcing their way into her tight hole. But the more they pushed in and out, the more she relaxed and sank back onto them. And then the hard cock that had entered her mouth. It forced its way down her throat and without hesitating started to fuck her mouth. There was no mercy with her pussy or mouth. That was it! She was then turned around and fucked while she sucked those fingers clean. Definitely two people…
Without knowing 2 of her fingers had worked their way into her glistening snatch and started to graze over her now swollen clit. She flicked it and her legs tensed immediately.
That was right. She remembered. Someone was fucking her pussy and she looked down.

Oh shit.

She whipped her hands out from between her legs. A shudder ran through her body. It was like someone had pressed pause on a high definition screen in her mind. She could see it now. The floor tiles. She could feel the cock piling in and out. Fucking her tight, wet pussy. She sucked the fingers clean. But then, in front of her face…Jonny’s feet! How could he be in front of her and his cock…How the hell did this happen so quickly? She tried hard to remember what happened and her mind played out the rest of the events…

Her reaction was to freeze. She jerked back and tried to wriggle out but her head was held down and Jonny slammed his cock into Ginas mouth. Now she was full at both ends. She was going to be taught a lesson now. She had no where to go. No moves to make. Her arms were held behind her back. A towel over her head. And her pussy and mouth were being fucked senseless by 2 guys. Bang. Bang. Bang. ‘Uh…god…please…stoo….please…just….let…me…uhh….Jonn y….uh….uhh….ohhhh’. She loved it. She loved having her pussy being filled by a stranger. It felt different. It slid in, and with every stroke her mouth went further down onto Jonny’s cock. Without making a sound – they swapped. All of a sudden Gina had another cock in her mouth and Jonny was fucking her – punishing her for having another cock inside her.
‘Im going to loosen her up – and I want you to finish off in her ass…’ With that Jonny pushed the head of his cock into her already lubed asshole. ‘Uhhhh Jonny be car-‘ That’s all she could manage before she slurped her own pussy juices of the strangers cock. ‘Mmmm that tastes good’ she thought.
Jonny’s cock felt so intense in her ass. It stang, gave her a rush and made her wince all at the same time.
‘Now – cum in her ass!’ demanded Jonny. Before she could prepare herself her slutty asshole was full once more. ‘Uhh…oh…fuck….shit…its so ….ahh….please…’ he didn’t care one bit whether this hurt her. He was going to unload his hot load of spunk deep into her ass whether she liked it or not.
‘Gggnnnnaaaahhhh…im cumming’. Gina winced at the thought – she was having her ass penetrated by god knows who. It could be an old pool attendant or a young swimmer…the same result. She felt each squirt of cum unload inside her. It pumped 4 or 5 times filling her twitching hole with hot cum. He slid out and she felt empty. He fell limp out of her ass.

‘Now the only question is…where do I cum my little slut?’

Jonny walked around the back to inspect Gina. God she was red between her legs. Her pussy lips were swollen, her ass was gaping and cum was starting to dribble out. He stared. Not being able to look away. As she stood there – bent over – a stranger’s thick cum oozing out of her freshly fucked asshole…Jonny had an idea…

<For Chapter 7 I want to see a cucumber as far in your pussy as you can get it. Before and after…>

Chapter 7

‘How was that then?’ Jonny enquired.

Still a little unsure of how to explain she loved the idea of it all - Gina paused. She had her pussy fucked by an unknown female. God she knew how to work her clit. Her ass fucked – harder and rougher than Jonny had done it – by a mystery man. In fact, as she reflected back on this whole feast of sex – she couldn’t help but notice the cum dribbling out of her asshole. Running down her legs. This was so embarrassing – how she longed to have a hot shower and be tucked up in her own flat. That seemed an eternity away. The last thought that she unpicked was sucking another man’s cock. It felt strange, unfamiliar, wrong – but at the same time – she loved it. She loved pleasuring this cock. Sucking it for all it’s worth. Mmm…the head was bigger, more difficult to get her lips around and ‘cleaning’ it after it had been inside her was a pleasure.

‘No answer huh?’ well then I guess you don’t want this…? Jonny grabbed his cock and took a step back. ‘Im going to get changed – you can have 5 minutes to ‘clean up’ and do what you want with her’.

‘Wait Jonny – hang on-‘ He had already started walking off. Terror ran through her body once more. This day was going from exciting, to kinky – to down right off the charts…

With the towel still over her head there was a comfortable anonymity to this scenario. She didn’t have to look anyone in the face – or imagine anyone – it just was. Very zen. ‘Right then-‘ a deep voice commanded ‘lets get that mouth to work again’. With that he placed his cock on Gina’s chin. And this was were it got interesting. He didn’t force it in. She adopted a role. Now that she knew Jonny wasn’t here – judging her – she relaxed and played the role of ‘pleasure slut’.
‘I can do this she thought. I can make people cum – and if that’s what they want…they so fucking be it.’

In an instant she was sucking, licking, taking it down the back of her throat as far as she could. She’d make this cock cum as fast as she could. Without restraints it was easy to bring a hand round and cradle his balls. ‘Gnnuuh’ he moaned. She knew she was onto something here…but it wasn’t enough. She wanted him back inside her. Now fully erect and horny again she pulled him out of her dripping mouth and directed him towards her messy bum. He slipped straight into a rhythmical pounding of her back doors.

She could see the manicured toes sat on the side and as she lifted her head – saw the female fingering herself in the corner. She reached out an arm and shuffled her way over – whilst still taking it in the ass – and placed her head between this strangers legs. She was dripping all over the floor. And as Ginas tongue found the epicentre – a sweet smell hit her nostrils. ‘Uhh…oh…..uhhh….uhh…uh…uh….uh…oh…fuck….me….uhh….ye s…yes….mmm….mmmm…harder…HARDER…’
He picked up the speed and power and Gina’s faced was forced down into her pussy. Again – without judgment she’d try anything. Her tongue darted out and flicked all over her lips – lapping up her cum. She swallowed it down – the sweetness mixed with her saliva. She lapped again – this time at the clit – she knew how good that felt. With her free hand she plunged 2 fingers into this wet mess and started to fuck it as she was – payback. ‘uhhh do it…do it to me …please…make me cum…’ this female let loose with instructions and Gina obeyed. Every. Single. One.

Little did she know – 5 steps behind them – was Jonny. Watching. Waiting. Wanking. And filming on his blackberry. His hand was pumping at his waist – got this made him twitch every time.

The stranger grabbed Gina’s hips – in between slurps of that juicy pussy – she was screaming for it ‘HARDER’. He was slamming it up her ass as hard as he could – Gina just had to over compensate by bucking back against him to get –every-last-inch-inside-her-ass…
He wasn’t going to last long…’oh…god…shit….here….i…im gonna…’This made her up the tempo even faster. Bang. Bang. Bang. She tensed her ass muscles and milked him into her fucked bum. Again she felt him unload. Only 2-3 squirts this time – but each one welcome. ‘Mmmm – another one bites the dust’ she hummed in her head. Success. I wonder when Jo-‘

Clap. Clap. Clap. Applause. She could feel herself melt under the towel – shit! ‘Excellent job there…again. Now that really does deserve something…but with all that cum in your ass, I’m not sure if there is room for me?’ He questioned.
lockeddoor83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I'd love to be Gina! Having strangers fuck me turns me on..
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:17 PM   #3
endersgame

I mean, you could be
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk