Old 06-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #1
Skex

Default Hannah's Horror

This is the continuation of Hannah's Horror

Chapter 2: Lashes to Ashes, Lust to Dust

I watched as Hannah regained consciousness, she groggily sat up and took in her surroundings it took her a moment to process her situation, naked save for a collar around her neck laying on the floor in her own mess. She stood shakily and looked around, not that there was much to see the room was little more than a box with a concrete floor and tile walls, there was a single metal door with no handle and no window, the floor had a slight gradient down to the grated drain in the center of the floor. There were no furnishings no comforts nothing other than the domes on the ceiling that concealed the camera’s and a single speaker grate.

She spent a moment testing her collar rapidly realizing that she would not be able to remove it with her bare hands and since she had no access to anything resembling a tool she resigned herself to it’s presence. I used the controls on my panel to raise the light levels in the room to thoroughly illuminate her.

I watched her as she drank in her situation giving her ample time realize how fucked she truly was. I noticed the brown shit rolling down the inside of her thigh. Well that answered the question of whether or not she actually needed the diapers she wore. What a disgusting creature, and to think those creatures think I'm awful this little slut can't even control her bowels. And based on what she has told people she allowed this to be done to her on purpose.

It's going to be a challenge to come up with something more demeaning than what she has done to herself. Still that is why I took her, to see just how far I needed to go.
I watched as she explored her collar with her hand, as she felt around it looking for its hinge or lock or latch and the look of horror as she realized that there wasn't one. She spent significant time feeling the two spots where the collar was welded closed. I watched in disgust as her bladder evacuated itself on flowing down her legs onto the floor and eventually down the drain.

I flipped the switch to turn on the intercom "ah, I see that you are awake at last little Hannah, enjoy the sound of that name little slut because that is the last time you will ever hear it to identify you. From this moment you have no name. At least until I decide if I want to give you one. No point in wasting a perfectly good name on a toy if I end up having to destroy it in the incinerator.

You will be referred to as slut, pig, bitch, cunt, whore, toilet well basically what ever strikes my fancy at any given moment, forget about thinking of yourself as a person again, you are a thing, an object, a possession the value of which is to be determined."
"Do you want to be valued slut? " I asked.

She remained silent "not to bright are you slut?" I toggled the switch to turn on the cleaning jet and used the console's joystick to direct the powerful sprayer to her crotch area. She grunted from the force of the impact and started to move away but a quick flick of a couple more switches directed similar blasts at different angles leaving her being buffered by the cold stinging blasts of water from all sides.

"Yes" she screamed, "yes what?” I asked increasing the power to the washer jets.

"yes Sir" she screamed

"Oh please slut, I'm not some little cyber sex partner here, I own you, you are my possession until I grow tired of you and dispose of your useless dead husk. So answer in a way that befits your current status"

"Yes Master" she screamed

"Ah, so it can learn. Good." I turned off the jets and she crumpled into a quivering crying mass on the floor.

I stood picked up a leash and a cattle prod and edited the control booth and walked to her cell, the cell opened to my palm print and voice confirmation. The door sliding into the frame.

I strode in and walked right up to her reached down and locked the leash to one of the built in loops on her collar.

"Get up cunt, it's time for you to see what awaits you if I grow bored with you." When she didn't immediately jump up I shoved the cattle prod between her legs until it jammed into her pussy and pushed the button. She wailed in agony as the current flowed through her most sensitive and intimate parts.

"Get the fuck up bitch, there is plenty more charge left in this thing and it makes no difference to me if your clit burns off"

She quickly scrambled to her feet still bawling tears streaming down her face. My dick twitched, yes I will have a lot of fun with this one.

I walked briskly down the hallway to the elevator, lead her in and pressed the button for the basement. She started pleading with me to please let her go. I grew weary of her incessant prattle so I stuck the prod against her clit and pushed the button.

This produced a satisfying screamed as she doubled over in agony, "Silence cunt, I'd rather not have to cut your tongue out as I look forward to your begging in the future, but if you do not learn to remain silent when you don't have permission to speak I may do it anyway"

"Now shut your dick holder, I am about to remove any illusions you may have about your situation."

The elevator stopped and the door slid open right then. I lead her into the large open area, there were various contraptions and torture devices around the room some were unused atm but several were occupied with toys in various states of training, the air was filled with the smells of sweat blood and sex. There was a constant cacophony of moans, cries and screams.

I lead my new pet to the area in front of the incinerator. The incinerator itself was a shin stainless steel horror, there was a fully automated slide out tray in front of the access door.

On the tray secured with stainless steel bands on each wrist, ankle, waist and neck was a beautiful woman who was sobbing and begging for forgiveness.

I walked my new toy to her observation position. It was an adjustable pedestal with two phallic protrusions in a pair of recessed ports. There was also a metal column that ended in a contraption that connected up to the loops on her collar. There were built in shackles and numerous wires with alligator clips on the ends.

I positioned Hannah onto the pedestal, locked her collar into place, I then drew her arms behind her and secured them into the brackets on the backside of backplate for that purpose. I secured her legs in the built in brackets at the base of the pedestal. Finally I adjusted the controls to impale her pussy and asshole with the pedestals phalluses. Finally just to put the final torment in place I connected the wired in alligator clips to her nipples, labia, clit, ears nose, lips and pretty much anywhere else that I could find loose skin.

"I am very proud of my design of that pedestal. In addition to effectively securing you, the two insertion prods are both fully articulating and electrified, the alligator clips are also electrified, they can be either manually activated"

I pushed a button on the control panel and she convulsed as a jolt ran from her clit the prod in her ass. "or" I continued pressing another combination of controls "set to provide random stimulus" she jerked and cried out again as some part of her anatomy was shocked.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot" I reached around behind the head piece and pulled the built in gag he's strap around and secured it into her mouth "wouldn't want you biting your tongue off.

With my new toy properly secured I shifted my attention to the young lady on the tray.
"Please Master," she pled "don't kill me, I'll be good I swear, I will do anything for you!"

"I know that you would dear but I grow bored with you and all good things must come to an end, and this I am afraid is the end of your story, but rejoice as you can provide one final service as an object lesson to my new toy on what the consequences of failure to please me will be"

This set her into a wailing fit as she thrashed futilely alternating between cursing me and pledging her unlimited devotion to me. I patted her head stepped over to the incinerator control panel pushed a couple buttons then observed Hannah as the tray slid into the incinerator the reinforced glass door closed, muffling the scream and finally the burners came to life.

Her eyes were wide and save for brief moments when she was shocked randomly she stared at the spectacular in front of her tears streaming down her face.

After about 30 minutes of this there was nothing left in the tray but ash even the bones were gone. I motioned at one of the corners and a beautiful dark haired girl scurried over to clean the remains.

With that I walked to the elevator leaving Hannah in misery to contemplate her fate.

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Skex for this post:
Old 06-10-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
Demon girl

Please right more.
girl
b willing2send pics&dont have blood as a limit. (no face)
b willing2follow a small set of rules that fits ur limits&schedule
DONT have another master
Me:
bestiallity/blood/pain/bondage/humiliation/etc
illegal/lethal/permanent/strangers/incest/friends/public nudity/underage/serious damage/etc

Demon girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #3
Skex

Chapter 3 A Bit of Hope
(Brianna’s POV)

Down on all fours, I swept the remains into a dustpan and slowly walked to the end of the room to dispose of it. I felt eyes watching me as I cleared the dustpan. I peered over my shoulder, and caught master's new toy eying me. As if I hadn't noticed, I walked back towards the incinerator to check for any last dust particles. The feeling of being watched intensifies, so I finally decide to turn around. The new toy's tear stricken eyes meet mine and I am filled with curiosity.

Who is this lovely creature that master has brought in?

A shock suddenly is administered to her and her whole body convulses. Hmm, I think to myself. I probably should wait to formally introduce myself. Walking away from her, I enter into my cage. I hear the elevator open and see master walk towards me to lock the cage up. He is smiling in an odd way, as if he has something planned.

"Get up, bitch! Oh, thats right. You can't, cause your body is at the mercy of me" master says.

He is no longer facing me, but looking at his new toy. Another shock runs throughout her body and a malicious grin spreads across his face. She is no longer crying at this point, but her head is limp, only semi conscious it seems. Master undid her from the contraception, and she started to slip down like a limp ragdoll. A swift but hard smack of a studded paddle landed on her back and she awoke, still slightly dazed. Her lip was now bleeding, as she was biting her bottom lip with anger.

I watched as she pulled her roughly by the collar and threw her into the cage with me. She landed with a thud on the hard concrete. As he is about to latch the cage, he seems to think better of it. Quickly, he grabs both of us by the hair and drags us to a sort of fuck machine. I grunt as he releases my hair and the pain subsides.

He pulls me first towards one side and hoisted me up by my legs. He spread them wide, attaching a shackle to each ankle. He then grabbed the mystery woman and did the same thing. Then, he attached shackles to our wrists, so tight that I felt my circulation being cut off. I looked to my side, and there she was. We were in such a position that we were practically body to body. Yet, I could not reach her. From the corner of my eye, I see him go towards a panel and flip a switch. Immediately, I feel a huge mass go inside my pussy and start driving itself in and out. I hear the girl next to me gasp as the speed slowly increases. Master hovers over our bodies, smiling as he watches us struggle trying to break free.

“No, no. We can’t have my little toys break free now. Now, where is the fun in that?” Master says. He reaches down and pinches her nipple, squeezing hard. Next thing I know, a clamp is being placed on my nipples and hers. As we’re about to scream out, a ball gag is placed inside our mouths. He pulls on the strap of the gag and tightens it until an intense pain overcomes me. He pushes on our faces, forcing us to face each other. Then, he attaches our collars to a bar attached to the floor. Unable to move our heads, we are forced to face each other as we are relentlessly fucked in our pussies.

“I want you two to watch each other as you suffer.” Master smiles again, “I think I am going to have a load of fun with both of you”.

Master heads towards the panel again and flips another switch. In addition to the dildo in our pussies, another dildo enters our ass. I stare at the woman next to me with my mouth gaping wide open. I see her eyes start to roll back in her head as a moan escapes from her mouth. The dildos start to plunge in and out even faster. Her eyes suddenly shot open, staring directly back at me. I want to smile to her, but the ball gag prevents me from moving a muscle.

All of the sudden, I feel a wave of pleasure overcome my entire body. It seems that the same is happening to her. Her back is curving upward while she clenches her fists. She tries to scream out, but it is muffled by the gag. I continue to watch as her body finishes squirming around and finally halts to a stop.

“Don’t get used to this fun, it won’t be happening all the time” Master tells us.

He rises from his observation post and unlatches our collars with his free hand. Now that I can see in front of me, I see him stroking his cock. He shoves the full length into her mouth and commands her to start sucking. She strains to push her head forward but is unsuccessful. Master decides to take her by the hair and push himself into her mouth. He drives into her with brute force until cum starts to dribble down her cheek. Swallowing, her head falls down back onto the cold hard floor. Master wipes some cum off her face and spreads it on mine. I try to shake my head but he grabs my throat, leaving me unable to breathe. After, he takes off the rest of our chains and grabs us by our collars and drags us over and places us back into my cage.

“I am going to eat now. I will bring the scraps and bring them to you when I am finished” he says. Master walks towards the elevator. The girl turns her cum soaked face towards me. She looks like she wants to tell me something but is afraid.

“Hi… I’m Brianna” I tell the other girl.

She averts her eye contact but responds, “I am Hannah”.

“I think that is a very pretty name, Hannah” I say back.

A weak smile appears but disappears soon after on her face.

“Thank you” she says. Then, she proceeds to go to the other side of the cage to bury her face into her legs. A short time later we hear the elevator door open and hear his approach. He opens the cage disconnects Hannah and drags her out leaving me to my misery.

To be continued..

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

Claimed darlings
Old 06-11-2015, 09:37 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the story! I'd love to be Hannah.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #5
Skex

Chapter 4: Dr. Dread

I sat at my control panel and brought up Hannah's cell, she lay in a crumpled sobbing ball in a corner of her cell, piss and feces spread around her ass.

I flipped on the intercom "wake-up you disgusting slut" I said and actuated the disinfectant wash, the wall jets started spraying a mix of water and mild antibiotic soap, it wouldn't cause her any damage but would taste horrible and be quite stinging in her eyes and the small cuts from the alligator clips.

For additional entertainment I activated the articulated sprayers and used the jets to chase her around the room. When I was satisfied that she was both sufficiently clean and miserable I shut it all down stood up grabbed a leash and cattle prod and went to collect my toy.

It turned out that she was a quick study, that or my object lesson about the fate my discarded toys made a strong impression on her. She scrambled to her knees and presented her collar to me to connect the leash to. It was obvious that she had some experience with servitude.

I hooked the leash to her collar and said "Follow" she scrambled to her feet and followed demurely behind. It was kind of nice, normally it takes weeks of training to reach this point.
I lead her to the elevator got in and chose the second floor, after a moment the door opened and I led her down a hallway to my infirmary. She balked for an instant at sight of what was obviously an operating theater.

I led her to the, well not exactly an operating table, it was more like an exoskeleton made of metal lattice . Once secured in place she could be repositioned as needed for whatever procedure was required. Secured she soon was, locked in at her wrists, neck, ankles, above and below her knees and elbows, around her waist and at her shoulders. Her mouth was once again filled with a gag.

"My dear" I began "this is, well let's just call him Doc. Doc performs certain services for me, as we can't exactly take you to a hospital can we? He's a skilled Surgeon and Gynecologist as well as a complete sadist. Which suits my purposes perfectly. He's going to be giving you a thorough examination and performing a few procedures on you.”

While I am telling her this Doc is giving her a very thorough examination, He uses a speculum on both her vagina and anus, he gives he a very rough and painful breast exam. "Doc takes payment in two ways, one will be sexual services you will provide, the other, well I did mention that he was a sadist didn't I? You see he doesn't use anesthesia. Or anesthetic of any sort." I turned to Doc "She's all yours Doc. I have other toys to deal with so I will leave her to your well I guess you don't actually have mercy do you?" I grin.

Doc chuckles "you know me well my friend. Don't worry I shall take good care of her"

I walk out and back to my control room to watch the proceedings.
When I arrive back in my control room and bring up the infirmary monitors, I see Hannah with her legs splayed and her ass lined up with Doc's cock. he's just kind of teasing her ass with it. Doc is a bit of a monster and few women would willingly take his tool in their back door. Hannah probably wouldn't either but secured as she was and gagged it's not like she could really protest, she strained tears running out of her eyes as he slowly slid his entire 11 inches into her ass.

When he finally bottomed out he grinned and grabbed her left nipple and massaged it for a couple of minutes to get it nice and hard then he picked up a clamp with a hole in the middle from the tray beside her and clamped it onto the nipple, then he picked a large heavy gauge needle and pierced through the hole. after which he slipped a loop through that he secured using a pair of pliers. he then used some gauze and some sort of disinfectant to clean the wound. He then repeated the process on her right nipple.

Once both nipples were pierced he connected a chain to each loop and started pulling on it stretching her nipples on way then the other, at the same time he started slowly fucking her ass with smooth long strokes. He continued fucking her increasing his pace. He must not have used any lube that or the girth of his tool was enough to year her a bit as his dick was covered in blood when he withdrew. He was relentless in his assault on her poor abused hole her eyes rolled around their sockets. Then he stopped for a moment, his penis halfway in her ass, he teased her clit for a minute then used his clamp to lock it into place. her scream could be heard through her gag, her eyes went even wider as she felt the needle get into position and finally her body went rigid and every muscle in her body went taut as the needle passed through. The needle still through the clamp Doc resumed fucking her at a furious pace then a look of pure horror came over Hannah's face as she felt an orgasm building. Doc groaned and thrust his penis as hard as he could and Hannah moaned and shuddered as her orgasm rocked her body and mind through all the pain.

Doc leaned against her for a couple minutes as he regained his composure then he staggered back his now limp tool slipping from her ass covered in blood and feces.

Hannah just hung their covered in sweat he nostrils flaring as her body recovered. Doc cleaned himself up and after sanitizing his hands and putting new gloves on he went over to her and finished putting the loop in her clit.

Once that was complete he said "ah that was nice dear. now," he leered "let's tie those tubes so we can ensure you don't get pregnant while you are here"

Hannah's scream could be heard through her gag. I smiled and switched to another feed.

To be continued

Claimed darlings
Old 06-12-2015, 05:19 PM   #6
Skex

Chapter 5: Rest and Recovery
(narrator POV)

Hannah is drifting in and out of consciousness she's laying on some sort of moving bed or gurney she catches glimpses of the ceiling as she's rolled through the hallways. She was vaguely aware of the pain focused mostly in her pierced nipples and clit as well as the dull ache in her abdomen. She struggles to recall why she aches so much. Her memories are a bit blurry something the Doctor had done to her after he finished sodomizing her. Something to do with getting pregnant, wait no something to with not wanting to get pregnant.

Another wave of dread and horror washes over her as she remembers the operation. The stabbing pain in her abdomen when he made two small incisions to reach her fallopian tubes to sterilize her. She starts to sob realizing that another thing has been taken from her against her will. She never thought of having children before but somehow the realization that she would not ever have the opportunity to make that choice drove yet another stab of despair through her already ravaged psyche.

The gurney passes through a final door and comes to a stop. She hears him the man who was her new owner the black hearted sadist who had taken her and made her his possession, address someone she turns her head and sees the girl from earlier, Brianna hanging from chains against the wall.

He is undoing her restraints and speaking to her "Care for her slut, make sure she recovers I have much more in store for her and I will be very displeased if she dies before I am through with her, do you understand?"

He walks out locking the door behind him, Brianna approaches her and places her hand gently on her forehead making soothing sounds and wiping the tears away. “It’s ok sweetie, I’ll take care of you.”

Hannah feels her consciousness slipping away as exhaustion overcomes her.

Over the next several days as she recovers she spends a lot time with Brianna it was nice to have someone who wasn't just torturing her. Gentle feminine hands that soothed her body and soft lips that brought her pleasure without pain. Somehow having a fellow victim who rapidly became her friend made it all bearable.

Once she recovered from her surgery the torture started again. She was raped and beaten shocked and struck. He found her incontinence disgusting and as such she was subject to regular and frequent enemas. She spent the time not sleeping or being sexually tortured or exercising though often times it was hard to tell the difference most of the exercise stations involved some part of her being used as an incentive. The Treadmill had chains hooked to her nipple piercings with the very certain promise that should she falter they would rip through her flesh. To say she was well motivated was the height or understatement. She had no doubt that her owner would not save her from permanent damage in fact far more likely that he would give her further punishment for allowing his property to be damaged.

Her status as property was reinforced when she was branded with a mark just above her pussy a stylized S she assumed for Slave. She vaguely recalled having another name once upon a time. Something other than slut or bitch or toy or cock socket. She knew she had a life before but it was hard to remember it. The longer she was there the more it felt like some sort of dream rather than a memory.

Brianna continues to soothe her emotional and physical pain but with her condition, it is very difficult. The only good thing that came from the procedure was that it allowed this beautiful friendship to develop. Every time master goes to his quarters, Hannah and Brianna are able to talk quietly to one another. Brianna tries to remind her that there is a world outside our cage. That one day they will be able to leave this horrid prison.

To be continued..
Old 06-13-2015, 10:13 PM   #7
Skex

Chapter 6 Interlude

Once again I watch the girls on my monitor in the control room. Hannah has mostly recovered from her surgery, her diet and exercise regime have kept her figure firm and desirable. The girls are hugging on each other and Brianna gently stroking Hannah’s hair and whispering in her ear, Her other hand reaches between Hannah’s legs, at first Hannah stiffens a bit but then she sighs and her head arches back, Brianna stops whispering in her ear and starts kissing her neck while gently caressing her body.

Realizing that this is going to be a good show I step out of the control room to another cell and bring out another toy, this one a petite redhead who’s been in my service for a while lowers her eyes and presents her collar to me to connect the leash to. I lead Red back to the control room I grab a large zip tie like police use and secure red’s hands behind her back and then use two more at the base of her ample breasts so that they start to turn red and jut straight out in front of her. I then sit in my control chair and instruct her “Kneel slut and suck”.

Red moves into position kneels between my legs then using only her teeth starts to work on lowering my zipper so that she may do her work.

Brianna is kissing and caressing Hannah while one hand is working on Hannah’s sex she’s slipped 3 fingers into Hannah sawing them in and out as she works her mouth down towards Hannah’s pierced clit. Hannah is lying back at this point panting and moaning in pleasure at Brianna’s ministrations.

Red is working steadily on my dick having pulled it deep into her mouth and the back of her throat. She has been well trained as a cock sucker I absentmindedly play with her nipple piercings tugging and twisting in ways that cause her to gasp in pain. Being well disciplined she continues sucking and avoids touching me with her teeth.

Brianna has worked four fingers into Hannah’s snatch still licking and nibbling and sucking on Hannah’s clit, Hannah has started rubbing one hand over and around her tits while holding a handful of Brianna’s black hair in her other. Then her eyes get wild and her mouth forms an O when Brianna starts working her thumb in with her fingers. Hannah realizes that she’s about to be fisted and moans as her body is overcome by an orgasm. Despite her sensitivity Brianna continues to work her clit while she stretches Hannah’s fuck hole steadily and insistently working her entire hand into Hannah’s cunt.

Red uses her throat and tongue to massage my cock pulling back every once in a while to get a little air. I look down to see her green eyes looking up to me with adoration. Yes this girl is well trained I think. I wonder if Hannah will ever be so thoroughly broken.

Brianna has worked her entire hand into Hannah’s womb at this point and Hannah’s tunnel is spasming around her wrist as she slowly works it in and out. She’s pulled her head back and has started working on Hannah’s asshole with her other hand.

I smile Brianna is such a little slut I knew that putting her with Hannah would work out well. At this point Hannah’s head is thrashing about as her body is wracked with orgasm after orgasm. Brianna has gotten 3 fingers sawing in and out of her asshole and is starting to work her pinky in as well.

Red has pulled back so that only the head of my penis is in her mouth and she’s working her tongue around the helmet and into my piss hole. Then kisses down the side of my shaft until her lips nuzzle into my groin. I lift my ass up and work my pants down to give her better access. and she starts working gently on my balls..

Looking back at the monitor Brianna has gotten all four fingers in Hannah’s ass and is starting work on getting her thumb in. Meanwhile her other arm is working slowly in Hannah’s pussy. Then with a final push Brianna gets her other hand into Hannah’s asshole. Hannah is moaning and panting thoroughly stuffed in both her holes. One could only imagine what Brianna was doing with her hands in where they can’t be seen, but whatever she was doing it was driving Hannah wild.

I felt my own orgasm building and pulled reds head down firmly until her nose touched my belly right above my cock. Then using my right hand to hold her head. I start sawing my dick in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with short steady strokes that keep my dick buried in her throat with my free hand I pull and twist painfully on her nipple ring. Red starts to convulse and struggle as her body begins to run out of air. The more she struggles the harder I get until I look down from Brianna’s double fisting of Hannah and see red’s beautiful green eyes staring up at me pleading for me to finish and let her breath.

I say “oh little red cock sucker what would it be like to fuck your throat literally to death. Would your death spasms be the final bit to send me over?” her eyes grow wide then wider still as I release my load deep in her gullet. I hold her for a few more seconds to ensure that I am fully empty she’s sucking hard on my dick as her body desperately attempts to fill her lungs with air. finally spent I release her and she collapses back on her side coughing and sobbing.

I look back at the monitor to see Brianna at her sink washing her hands and Hannah laying exhausted and spent after her fisting. Then Brianna walks back to where Hannah lay and straddled her face presenting her perfectly smooth pussy to Hannah’s mouth. Hannah eagerly starts to suck and lick on it while Brianna throws her head back in pleasure.

I smile thinking what a good job Brianna is doing with Hannah. then I stand fix my pants grab red by her collar and lead her back to her cell. Then I start to think about what I can do with Hannah now, don’t want her thinking this is just some sort of sex vacation after all.

Claimed darlings
Old 06-14-2015, 07:48 PM   #8
Skex

Chapter 7 The Trial
(Hannah’s POV)

“I’m particularly proud of this torture device S” he says. Now that she’s been properly branded he only refers to me by my slave names, slut, slave, shithead as the mood strikes him) We are both in position on what are at first glance simple exercise bikes, exercise bikes to which we are firmly secured by our waists, our feet locked to the pedals and our wrists to the handlebars, Our mouths are securely gagged which is usually a sign that something very painful is in the works since he doesn’t want us biting our tongues off. There are wires attached to our nipple and clit piercings and two phallic probes impale our asses and pussies. We look at him with apprehension as he explains our predicament.

“This station is simple for one of you to have relief you must make the other suffer” He grins that wicked smile at us that tells us that we’re in store for pain and suffering “each of these bikes are fitted with probes” he continues “that will thrust alternately in and out of your ass and pussies as you pedal. The faster you pedal the faster you fuck yourselves, simple right? Now to ensure that you are properly motivated attached to your piercings are conductors those conductors are triggered based on the speed you are pedalling. so if you pedal too slowly” he presses a button on his control panel and we’re both hit with a painful jolt of electricity arcing between our nipple and clit “you are hit with a jolt of electricity. It will alternate randomly between the 5 conductors, yes 5 conductors, each probe is also a conductor”

“The slower you go the more intense and rapid the shocks are. this twist is that the shocks aren’t delivered to the one pedaling slowly but to your friend”

There it was, sadist that he is he’s found a way to turn our affection against us. “To keep this interesting” he goes on “the minimum speed you have to maintain will change from time to time, it will start out slow and gradually speed up at first. then it will randomly increase or decrease. You will only know by watching your partner to see when she is shocked”

He gives us each a smack on our asses and flips a switch and says “lets begin”

Instantly we each jolt as a shock surges through our bodies we both start pedaling watching each other for the tale tell signs of a shock being administered. I feel the probes thrusting alternately in and out of my orifices. he must have rigged some sort of lubricating system in it since they thrust smoothly in and out.

He walked over to seat, I have come to think of it as his throne and settles in to watch. he snaps his fingers and that little red headed slave scurries over with a drink for him then kneels at his feet observing our torture with him obviously relieved that she isn’t one of us.

At first it isn’t particularly difficult a slow steady pace with us steadily fucking ourselves then after some few minutes I feel a shock and see Brianna increase her pace. then I see her falter as a shock goes through her and I increase my own pace just as the shock from her slowing zips between my left nipple and the probe in my ass.

This process repeats itself every few minutes as the required pace increases and the probes thrusting in and out of us at a rapid pace.Then I see Brianna stiffen as another shock runs through her causing her pace to falter initiating another shock to me. We each struggle to pedal through the shocks to increase the pace of our self administered vaginal and anal rape to the point where we are no longer shocking each other.

With the gags in we’re forced to breath through our noses limiting the amount of oxygen we can take in and increasing the strain on our bodies, I feel the burning in my legs from exertion and the beginnings of a cramp in my stomach. sweat is streaming into my eyes burning them and making it hard to see Brianna’s reactions. My holes are so sore from the relentless assault, I’m feeling delirious then I hear Brianna shreek through her gag and I realize that I had slacked off my pace. I struggle to increase mine as a shock courses between my clit and the probe pounding my pussy the shock unexpectedly triggers an orgasm as my body betrays me, I shudder to a near stop overwhelmed by the sensations until Brianna’s muffled screams cut through my dazed senses. Tears streaming from my eyes in frustration I start to pedal furiously again. Even though I’m being buffeted with a steady stream of shocks.

Finally Brianna recovers enough to get her pace back up to the point where I am no longer being shocked. Then I see her eyes grow wide, I increase my pace only to realize that she wasn’t being shocked she was feeling her own orgasm building. I shook my head at her as much as I could trying to scream no through my gag.

But if anything my plight seemed to push her closer to her climax then my legs burning my pace slacks off just a tad and she flings her head back as her body is wracked by her own orgasm. bringing her pedaling to a stop and hitting me with my own barrage of electric shock.

I desperately start to pedal again my sort holes protesting but motivated by Brianna’s pain I manage to get them moving I’m still being shocked as she struggles to recover her own senses. Then just as she finally gets her pace back up to the point where my shocks have dissipated I feel yet another wave of pleasure start to come over my body. I scream no through my gag but my body's craving of abuse that got me into this predicament betrayed me yet again as another wave of orgasm washed over me. Only the shocks from Brianna’s slowing down kept me conscious enough to keep pedaling.

I don’t know how long he kept us there it turned into a long blur of pain and pleasure until exhausted we ended up slumped over the handlebars with our bodies being assaulted by shock after shock until finally mercifully he turned it off and drug us to our room where we clung to each other in tears until we passed out

To be continued...
Old 06-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #9
Skex

Chapter 8: Escape?

Brianna and Hannah took advantage of the time the Master leaves them to themselves. They have caught glimpses of other women, other toys they’ve heard the screams as they’ve been put through their own torments. They comfort each other with promises of eventual freedom. Hopeless hope in their concrete prison.

Then one day he makes a mistake, they see something fall from his pocket when he is leaving them in their cage in the dungeon, they can hardly believe their luck. Then Doc exists the elevator and walk over to engage the Master in conversation, after a terse exchange that the women can barely hear the two men stride to the elevator.

They can hardly believe their luck. Doc has come insisting that the Master accompany him to an offsite facility to aid in some task or another. The thing on the ground, the keys that the Master uses to secure their cage and prevent their escape. the keys to the elevator the keys to their freedom. Keys that he didn’t notice fall from his pocket or that they were near the gage the two women suffered in.

It is difficult and requires much straining but finally Hannah reaches the keys with her fingertips and manages to drag them to the cage. Moving quickly they unlock their cage and run to the elevator, they get in the elevator and start towards the ground floor.

For the first time since getting in what she thought was a Uber cab Hannah feels hope she and her friend are going to be free, Free of this horrible place free of the torture free of fear of the incinerator. Hope of a sort that she hadn’t let herself even consider since her time in the operating room with Doc.

She sees the door to the outside, The first glimpse she’s had of anything other than concrete, leather and steel in weeks. They’re almost to that door when suddenly Brianna grabs her arm. “wait” she says. and slips into a doorway to a room near the exit. Hannah is torn but Brianna is her friend so she waits. Then she hears Brianna scream and suddenly realizes that Brianna still has the key, she runs into the room to see Brianna chained to the wall screaming in agony. She starts to run to her when she feels a hand grab her by the back of her neck and shoves her against the wall next to Brianna and secures her collar to a handy chain. then her wrists and ankles are secured as well.

The Master stands there smiling that evil leer that she has so learned to fear,“I got myself a new addition to my dungeon, I hope you like it”He tells Hannah and Brianna through a grin and pointing at some contraption that Doc is wheeling into the middle of the room. “But, before this fun, I have another surprise for you”.

To be continued...
Old 06-16-2015, 04:33 PM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is really excellent. Honestly, one of the most interesting stories I've read on the site in a long time. I think the switches in perspective work a little clunkily--it may be better just to tell it from the Sadist's perspective. Besides a couple of grammar and spelling problems, I think you *write* well and generally are good at keeping interest and creating a scene.

Keep up the good work!
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:59 PM   #11
Skex

Chapter 9: Is it the End?

Master throws me a key and I unlatch myself from the chains on the wall. I walk to a small pile of clothing next to where I was chained and put on the clothing there. Black leather and lace, I kneel to buckle my boots then properly attired I rise to my feet and stride towards him, my heels clicking each time they hit the floor.When I reach him, he pulls me firmly into his arms and we exchange a passionate kiss. When we part I turn facing Hannah, I smile as my fingers interlocks with his. A look of realization slowly creeps across her face and she is left speechless.

“Poor Hannah. Did you really think I was your friend?” I say in a condescending tone. the look of utter betrayal and despair is delicious, my master, my friend, my partner in crime smiles that special smile he reserves only for me, His perfect match.

“Cunt!” Hannah screams out “I believed in you, I loved you.” she wails in anguish and and anger. She starts to pull at her chains and I walk back towards her. With my thumb, I press into one of her bruises causing her to yelp in pain.

“No, bitch” I say in between a chuckle. “You are the cunt! … You are nothing but a piece of shit, nothing but the product of your incontinent bowels and lack of caution, did you really think that you could flaunt your body in front of all those in the world who would want to posses you with impunity? You with your silly little dare sites, you with your lack of caution in your use of technology? Yes we learned all about you. When he told me of you and your sick predilections we came up with the plan to take you together. And you were so easy so trusting it never even occurred to you that your phone could be compromised, your request for a ride interdicted. So you are now a plaything for us to enjoy until you become boring”

I turn towards “master” and speak to him quietly so Hannah cannot hear. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her body flinch as I say “incinerator”. She starts to try wildly to claw herself out of her chains as we start to laugh.

I walk back towards her, and kneel beside her. “Now, what are you scared of?” I whisper into her ear and press firmly onto her abdomen, right where she had the procedure. The tears stream from her eyes as she her last shred of hope is dashed from her mind. “Are you going to become boring?”

(to be continued?)
Old 06-22-2015, 06:37 PM   #12
jammiedodger18

Great story here, really enjoying it and hope you will add more soon.

PM me DARES or CHALLENGES

Pain, Denial, Porn dares, Tit and clit pleasure, Bondage, Fantasy, Anal

Dislikes
Too much pain, tit and clit torture

Limits
Cam and Pics immediately- it will be on my terms but no guarentees.

Body Writing, Food, Messy/Scat, Public, Family, Dangerous, Illegal, Bathroom Control.

Toys

Rabbit Vibe, Mini Wand vibe, Anal Beads, Anal plug, Handcuffs (also hairbrush, clothespins, belts and scarfs etc)
jammiedodger18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:51 PM   #13
shysub4u

Can't wait for the next chapter!!
shysub4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:04 AM   #14
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Can't wait! Most interesting story I've read for a while. Can't stop fingering my ass while reading this.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:35 AM   #15
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Love it! I am lucky because the story was initially written for me <3 <3 <3 This story won second place in my horrific fantasy story.
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk