Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #1
slut12

Send a message via Yahoo to slut12
Star 1 A Genie and A Boy

Carl Evans, “Carl” to his friends, was a virgin. It wasn’t something he was proud of, but it was true. At 18, he was full of hormones, which he unfortunately only got to deal with by masturbation, his penis having never felt the touch of a girl. Fortunately his two best friends, Alex and Luke were also virgins, so the three of them bonded over their lack of sex lives.

Now, the three boys were like any others. When not fantasizing about getting laid, they played video games, did a little bit of sport, and complained about school. Carl had a 19-year-old sister, Sophie, who’d been with her current boyfriend, Jamie, for over 2 years, so he figured the chances of her also being a virgin were pretty much zero. Our story begins on a Saturday evening, when the 3 boys were over at Carl’s house for a sleepover, and were currently playing games on the Playstation.

“Hey, stop camping!” Alex shouted.
“There’s no rule against it!” Luke shouted back.
“Hey you guys, keep it down!” Sophie shouted, knocking on the door.
“Sorry sis!” Carl shouted out at her. He thought he could hear a murmur of “morons” coming from her.
“Hey Carl, your sister’s kinda hot!” Alex said.
“Hey, that’s my sister you’re talking about!” Carl protested.
“Yeah, so?” Alex replied. “I bet if I had a sister, you’d be crushing over her too.”
“I don’t mind you crushing on my sister, but you don’t have to keep reminding me!” Carl shouted.
“Fine, but just for the record, she’s hot, right Luke?” Alex asked the third boy.
“Yep,” Luke replied, much to Carl’s annoyance.

The rest of the night went on as expected. The boys eventually went to bed, with Carl sleeping in his bed, and his two friends in sleeping bags. Carl woke up the next morning early, unable to sleep. He looked over at his clock, and saw that it was just approaching 7am. He could feel his morning wood straining against his boxers. On any normal morning, he’d have sorted that out, but he wasn’t about to start masturbating with his friends in the room. And besides, he was thirsty.

Slowly, so as to not wake up his friends, both out of courtesy for them, and a desire for them to not see his boner, Carl got out of bed, and left the room. In just his boxers, Carl walked downstairs, his boner having just about gone away by the time he reached the kitchen. Carl poured himself a glass of apple juice, and sat drinking it on the sofa, when suddenly there was a knock at the front door. He wasn’t sure who would be calling at 7am on a Sunday, but he got up to answer it.

“Yeah, I’ve got a delivery for you,” said the man on the doorstep when he answered it. He was holding a small, cardboard box, and a PDA, which he handed to Carl. “Sign here.”
“Uh…what it is?” Carl asked him.
“A PDA, idiot,” The delivery man replied. “Now sign it.”
“No, I mean what’s in the package?”
“How should I know? Just sign it please.”

Carl signed his name on the line, before taking the package into the living room. He looked at it with intrigue. The package was simply addressed to “The lucky recipient of this present”, with no other markings on it. Figuring he was allowed to, Carl started opening the package. Inside was a lot of bubble wrap, and inside that was something very interesting indeed. There was an old, Arabian-style lamp, very much like the one from Aladdin. Next to it was a short, handwritten note, in a language that Carl didn’t recognise. There was some dirt on the lamp, so he started to try and rub it off…

As he did, he felt the coldness of the lamp begin to grow warm, as though coming alive. Pink smoke began to flow out of the tip, and Carl threw the lamp onto the floor in a panic.
“Fuck!” He shouted. More and more smoke emerged, before it began to take a humanoid shape. When the smoke cleared, Carl saw a beautiful, nude girl stood there. She looked about his age, with tanned skin, and long, curly, brown hair. She had large boobs, at least D-cups, and absolutely no pubic hair at all. Carl didn’t get much time to admire her however, as she immediately got on her knees, and bowed her head before him.

“Uhh…” Carl stuttered, and the girl spoke some words. He didn’t understand the language, but her voice sounded as beautiful as her body. She said something else, before saying a few more things in what sounded like different languages. She then looked up at him, apparently realising that he didn’t understand any of the languages she knew. She gestured for him to stay put, and she ran upstairs.

“Hey, wait!” Carl shouted after her, watching her ass as she ran. Half a minute or so later, she returned, and resumed bowing.
“Do you understand me now, Master?” The girl asked.
“Uh…yes…” Carl replied. “What’s going on?”
“I could not speak any language you understood, so I used my powers to obtain this language knowledge from the two adolescent boys sleeping upstairs,” she explained. “I would have taken the knowledge directly from your own mind, but we are strictly forbidden from using our powers on our Masters without their consent.”

“What are you talking about?” Carl asked her. “And who the fuck are you?”
“I am Destiny, your loyal servant, Master,” the girl replied.
“Servant?”
“Yes Master. Are you not familiar with genies?” Carl’s jaw dropped.
“Genies? Uh…yeah….So what, I get 3 wishes?”
“No Master, I am here to fulfil your every wish, within the rules of course.”
Carl’s mind was a mix of confusion, and excitement at the prospect of a Genie who would grant his every wish.
“Why aren’t you looking at me?” He asked her.
“I am bowing my head as a sign of respect,” Destiny replied. “I am sorry, Master, do you find this disrespectful? I regret that I am not knowledgeable of your culture. Would you like me to raise my head?”
“Yeah, it’s sort of weird talking to you like that.”

Destiny immediately raised her head to face Carl, and smiled as she sat there on her knees.
“So…what’s this about rules?”
“Well Master, to clear up what I said earlier, there are no limits on how many wishes you can make. I belong to you from now until the day you die, unless you choose to pass me on to someone else. Please be aware that you cannot cheat this rule by using my powers to extend your lifespan beyond that of a normal human. I am allowed to heal you of injuries, and even keep you physically young, but you must die at your appointed time.
Next, you are not allowed to prevent genies from completing their work. By this, I mean that you could not, for example, wipe out your species, as this would prevent my fellow genies from having masters to serve.”

“Wait a second,” Carl interrupted her. “There are more of you?”
“When I last left my lamp, there were nearly ten thousand of us, though I cannot know if our numbers have changed in the time I have been sealed. But do not worry Master, the other genies will not bother you, as you, and all other Masters, are forbidden from interfering with another person’s wishes, or making a wish that would interfere with another Master’s physical or mental state. In other words, you are quite safe from your fellow Masters, assuming you ever encounter one at all.

Thirdly, you are forbidden from making the existence of genies public knowledge. You may tell people about me, but the general public must not become aware of me.”
“Well that should be okay,” Carl said. “Is that it?”
“Those are all the rules, master,” Destiny replied. “Aside from that, you are free to wish for whatever you like.”
“Anything I like?”
“Whatever you desire, I will grant it for you. What do you desire, Master?”
slut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:54 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

To me it looks a little like Fairy Odd Parents, the animated show for children. There a child gets faries that can grand you any wish you want, too. However there are rules and since other people also have those fairies, they cannot interfere with other's wishes nor can they undo them.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Nice start! I like the twist! Continue!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:46 PM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
To me it looks a little like Fairy Odd Parents, the animated show for children. There a child gets faries that can grand you any wish you want, too. However there are rules and since other people also have those fairies, they cannot interfere with other's wishes nor can they undo them.
Yes seems like it but I bet this is not children's play.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:36 PM   #5
Black Panther

Shameless taking the credit to the story A Boy and His Genie on literotica: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-boy-and-his-genie-ch-01

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:22 AM   #6
jdclashing

Yeah... Hats really shamefull
jdclashing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk