Old 05-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #1
DreamingFate

Post The Antique Ruby Palace

Hello!
Just a few words before I begin the story:
1. I am not a native english speaker, so sorry for mistakes.
2. I am a novice writer, not a professional.
3. If you're looking for a story based mostly on sex scenes and nudity - this one's not for you. Yes, there will be a lot of nudity, sex, even rape, but I'm not concentrating on it.
That's enough! Let's begin with the story!

Chapter I. "Betrayal"

Almost midnight. A handsome, black haired man in his early twenties has been sitting silently on a sofa in his shabby apartment, holding a big, heavy book, listening to the rain. It's been a while since he turned the next page or at least looked at the novel in his hands. The rain intensified and after a few moments the single illuminator fizzled out and the room went completely dark. Marcus returned from a trans with a shock.
"Shit..." He mumbled, while putting away the book.

In fifteen minutes Marcus managed to find some candles and his apartment filled with pale, but still warm and cozy light. The man poured himself some water and was preparing for sleep, when he heard a loud knock to the door.
"Who's there?" Marcus shouted out in surprise. Once again he looked at a clock - it was way too late for the guests.
"Open up, Marcus. I'm not going out to the rain again!" A familiar voice responded. It was Nicholas - Marcus' childhood friend. The guy hurried to the door to open it up. Nicholas was standing there soaking wet with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.
"What you're doing here so late?" Marcus frowned.
"Oh you know... Visiting an old buddy... Looking for some company..." Nicholas stepped inside with no emotions in his face. Marcus looked at him in disbelief.

Nicholas was never as good looking as his friend - he was quite short and plump, but bright green eyes, ginger hair and a lot of freckles on his face made him look kind of cute and soft-hearted. But it was not the looks what made Marcus trust him in everything. He was a reliable friend - he knew how to keep secrets, give some good advices and it was just unbelievable that Nicholas could turn his back on a buddy. However, he was always the unpredictable one - he kept coming up with the most crazy ideas, always doing some random stuff and just couldn't stay in one place for long.

"What's the matter?" Nicholas turned around so quickly, that Marcus trembled.
"You surprised me. Once again."
"Oh come on... I thought you already knew me well enough."
"Never mind. What you got here?"
"Something to lighten the mood." Nicholas smiled and rised a hand, holding an alcohol bottle. "Hurry up, bring some glasses."
Marcus did what he was told to without hesitation and soon Nicholas filled two glasses with some cheap whiskey.
"Be honest, Nicholas. Brielle ditched you, didn't she?"
"What? Why would you even think about that?"
"It's not normal to show up by my door so late with a bottle of alcohol... Even for you. No offence."
"You're so damn wrong..."
"Or maybe I'm not..."
"She DID NOT ditch me. She's not like the others! She loves me, ok??"
"Ok, ok. Calm down, buddy. I didn't mean it."
Nicholas didn't answer and Marcus quickly took a big sip of whiskey to resolve the awkwardness.
"I think I'm gonna marry her." Nicholas smiled.
"What?"
"Don't be surprised. I love her and she loves me. I'm positive about it. I want to live the rest of my life with her."
"You're sure you're ready?"
"What do you mean, Marcus?"
"About finances, buddy. I'm sorry to tell you that, but..."
"Shut up, Marcus!" Nicholas interrupted. "All you can think of is money! You don't understand that if you really love someone you'll always find a way!"

Suddenly Marcus understood that his buddy was right and took another big sip of whiskey. Only then he noticed that Nicholas was still sitting with a full glass in his hand.
"I'm sorry." Marcus mumbled.
"Nevermind."
"Why aren't you drinking?"
Nicholas didn't answer. He just gave his childhood friend a quick glance and turned away.
"Nicholas?"
"Marcus..."
For a while they were just looking at each other. Nicholas seemed to be really ashamed and guilty of something and Marcus couldn't understand what was happening... Until he started to feel really dizzy. He dropped the almost empty glass on the floor and closed his eyes. Nicholas just stared at him completely calm.

"Something's wrong... I don't feel too good..." Marcus whispered before falling unconscious.

Marcus woke up completely naked, restrained to a cold, metal table. He was still feeling quite dizzy and couldn't understand what was going on. After a few seconds some silent voices reached his ears, but he still couldn't figure out what were they talking about. The sight was blurry, so he closed his eyes once again and tried to cope with the weakness. However, he still felt really sick and helpless. In a few minutes he felt asleep again.

Soon Marcus woke up from the feeling of a small, soft hand gently touching his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and a vision of a young, pretty girl in white clothes appeared. She was rushing along his muscles, carefully examining the man's well-build body.
"Who are you? What's going on?" Marcus panted. His voice was weak and silent.
"Don't worry. I am not here to hurt you."
"Where are we?"
"You'll be ok."

Marcus was unhappy as he couldn't get any answers. Moreover his ego has been hardly damaged - no man should ever feel so weak and helpless. So scared...

The woman started to press his skin with her fingers. Her face was emotionless - or maybe a little bored. Marcus couldn't tell. One or the other way, it still felt far from good. After examining his whole body, the young woman wrote something down in her notebook and took a measure. Marcus' eyes opened wide as she started measuring his height, waist circumference and even his penis' size. The man shriveled and turned his eyes up to the white ceiling with a lot of lamps. He tried to relax, but it didn't work. All he could think about was this unpleasant procedure and the wish to get out of there.

When the woman was done, she took more notes and covered his naked body with a thin, white cotton blanket. As she looked at Marcus, he could swear he noticed some compassion in her eyes. But then she left. Marcus didn't even know, how he was supposed to feel: relieved, scared or... Lonely? He could hear the same voices behind the wall, but they were too silent for him to understand. Marcus could only determine that there were two speakers. Both men. One of the voices seemed even more than familiar, but Marcus didn't want to think about it. He tried to align his thoughts and find a logical explanation of what's happening. Unfortunately, there was no use of that.

The door wide opened. Marcus didn't have the courage to look at that direction, but his fear soon turned out to be true.
"Marcus..." That ugly voice clearly belonged to Nicholas. His childhood friend... Best buddy...
"What's going on?"
"I'm sorry."
"What have you done, you fucking son of a bitch??!!" Marcus shouted. He was beyond angry just listening to Nicholas' voice.
"I'm sorry..." For a moment it looked like that was the only thing Nicholas could say. But soon he opened his mouth again. "You... You were right... Like always..."
"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
"Marcus, look. I knew by myself I wasn't financially ready to take care of Brielle, but they... They..."
"Say it, you damn moron!"
"They offered me a lot money. Probably more than I could earn in my life! I tried to say no, but..."
"You sold me out!"
"They ensured be you'll be just fine."
"Peace of shit!"
"Marcus. Stop it."
"I fucking hate you! Untie me now or I'll fucking rip your fucking head off!"
"You'll be ok. I know that."
"Ugly asshole!"

Nicholas didn't answer. For like five minutes he just regretfully looked at his helpless friend, wishing he could change what was done. It was unpossible. The money was already paid and there was no possibility to undo the trade. So he just turned around...

"Goodbye, Marcus." Nicholas whispered. He kind of expected to get an answer - that would've made him feel a little better. He waited for at least a few words from his friend, no matter how harsh and unfriendly would they be. But Marcus stayed silent. Completely ruined, Nicholas stepped out of the room.

Everything went silent. Soon the lights have been shut down and Marcus was left alone with his thoughts. The obscurity was definitely the worst feeling he ever had.

Last edited by DreamingFate; 05-16-2015 at 01:49 PM.
DreamingFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:48 PM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

So sweet that he sacrifices his best friend for his future wife yet so kinky..
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:54 PM   #3
DreamingFate

Chapter II. "The arrival"

Marcus spent hours restrained to the table. It was extremely uncomfortable and the prisoner soon started desperately squirming, even though he realized the restrains were way too strong. It didn't take long for Marcus to waste all of his energy and in no time he had nothing left to do than just to lay down staring at the darkness. His sweaty body soon started to inch in really random places and he just couldn't stand not being abled to move his arms.

The time passed really slowly. The place where Marcus has been held didn't have windows nor a single clock, so the guy couldn't keep track of it. Still it seemed like he's been laying there for enternity then finally the lights turned on again. In a few moments the door opened and two big, muscled men came in. They were both wearing thick white clothes and didn't show any emotions.

"Who are you?" Snorted Marcus, athough he didn't really care.
"Shut up!" One of the men yelled.

Marcus gave them a disgruntled glance and looked away. One of the men pulled off the white blanket and the captive quickly went red as he was all naked. To Marcus' relief the other man took of the restrains and pulled the prisoner off the table. Even though he has been handcuffed in no time, Marcus was pleased just being able to stretch his muscles after a long time of laying uncomfortably.

Cuffed and blindfolded, Marcus has been pushed out of the room. He couldn't see anything and had to relieve on his captors, but the most disgusting thing was the cloth they used as an eye band: it was wet, smelly and without a doubt, dirty.

As they reached the stairs, Marcus tripped and painfully fell on his knees. The men just laughed before pulling him up.
"Why?!" Marcus couldn't endure any more if that mockery.
"Quiet, slave."

Marcus froze. His heart was beating wildly, but mind completely disconnected. He didn't believe what he just heard. Or perhaps he just didn't want to believe. One or the other way, he was in a horrible shock. He couldn't even move, nor he wanted to.
"What's up with you?! MOVE!" The first man commanded. Marcus still just stood frozen, so the men had to start dragging him.

After a short journey Marcus was thrown into a trailer. He was still blindfolded, but it didn't prevent him from sensing a lot of other people there. The trailer wasn't big. Or at least way too small to fit all those people as soon they had to hustle there. Marcus understood they were all in the same situation: everyone was naked, soaked in sweat, cuffed and confused. It was almost possible to smell the fear in the atmosphere - well, it sure was possible to smell the sweat and feel the heat. After everyone were in, the trailer started to move...

The trip was long and really unpleasant. It took more than a whole day. When they finally reached the destination, Marcus was extremely exhausted, thirsty and starved. Some men started pulling the poor captives off the trailer and taking them to the building. There Marcus got his disgusting "eye band" off - that was the most pleasant moment in a long time. As his eyes got used to the light, Marcus saw an almost empty room - all the equipment was a table with a huge pot, some plates and small plastic bottles on it and a lot of chairs aligned to the wall. There was also two doors leading out of the room, but both of them were closed, the guy could only fear of what was waiting behind them.

Like all the others, Marcus was forced to sit down on a chair. And like all the others, he was fed with a tastless cold gruel and watered so quickly, that he almost ended up choking. He anxienty looked at people being dragged behind one of the doors one after another... When finally his turn came.

One of the men who took him to the trailer came and pulled him off the chair. Marcus unintentionally started resisting and got a harsh punch to the back. It didn't help - the guy was just too confused and scared to be able to think soberly. However, the man dragged him through the door into another room.

Everything went so fast, that Marcus couldn't even catch up with the events. The only things that lasted in his memory was a cold shower, rough rubbing with a towel, grooming and... That's it. He just realized standing there in a big hall, cuffed and chained with his friends of the same fate. He couldn't help himself but to hate Nicholas - even the thought about him could make him sick.

Marcus carefully examined all the people walking past him. They were somehow different from all the others. They weren't naked and cuffed like the ones besides him... Nor they were wearing thick white clothes like the people who took him here. These were dressed in formal clothes. They looked proud, yet somehow cold and repulsive. Some of them used to stop in front of him. Those were the worst ones. They were looking all over him with critical gaze. Some of them even touched him... Or tried to pet him, what made him back down as much as the chains allowed him to.

And there was THAT one woman. She was young - possibly in her mid twenties. Yet, she was stunningly beautiful: extremely long, black eye leashes almost covered up the big, beau blue eyes. Small nose fit perfectly on the gorgeos, yet a little sharp face. Vermillion lips were full and it didn't even seem she had any lipstic on them to brighten the color. The most eye-cathcing detail was her fair, long hair, almost falling on the nice round butt, highlighting the slim torso. She was walking slowly, with a boring look on her face. She quickly examined every chained man she passed through, but never stopped by any of them. Everyone noticed her. And everyone followed her with their eyes. It didn't look like it was bothering the woman - she didn't show any signs that she at least noticed the attention.

When everyone thought the mysterious woman would just pass everyone and go away, she suddenly stopped. Right in front of Marcus. Only then he noticed how petite she was. She was wearing a long antique ruby dress and had a ruby necklace elegantly dropping on her middle sized, but perfectly round breasts. She had to lift her head up to look at Marcus' eyes. Even though he tried his best not to show her how impressed he was, she probably still noticed it - Marcus was never a good actor. The woman smiled and put her small hand on his manly chest.

"Hey there, fellow." She whispered with somewhat like joy in her voice.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue please?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:40 AM   #5
DreamingFate

Hello, it's been a really long time. Unfortunately I was so busy I didn't even have time to think about writing. But now as everything's back to normal, I can contunue with the story (and I am very happy about it)

Chapter III. "New home. New life."

The beautiful woman slowly stroked Marcus' chest and he frowned in discomfort. He never liked to be touched by strangers, even if it was this stunningly attractive lady. As soon as Marcus felt her eyes dropping on his face, he lowered the head, trying to make himself stop admiring this woman. His consciousness was wispering, that he should dislike, even despite her. The manly pride was screaming, protesting about this shameful position of his. And yet, none of these feelings could overpower one loud, annoying thought: "She looks like a Godness, just stepped down from the Heaven."

Woman slightly pushed Marcus towards the wall, but at the same time the invisible power of his pride kept him steady. She seemed surprised and slightly satisfied. That made this man confused and suddenly he felt weak against the Godness, who now lowered her little hand and gently placed his penis in it. The touch, warm and soft, made Marcus doubt he's got any shred of common sense left. But at the same second he actually felt fine about this kind of attention, the woman backed off. For the next couple minutes Marcus just watched her slowly, elegantly walking away.

The next couple hours made Marcus feel like he's in Hell. More and more people started coming, soon there was no air left to breathe, just a strong, intoxicating smell of hundreds of different perfume. Different people - men and women  wanted to check Marcus out, but he felt more than disgusted by all of them. The guy did his best not to let anyone else touch him, backing off and pulling the chains. This behavior made him look like a wild, untamed animal and Marcus himself didn't know that this image was strangely appealing to most of the people. Still, with time the heat, air shortage and strong perfume took all of his strenght away and in the end, Marcus felt like he was about to faint.

When all hope was lost and Marcus could barely stand, the Godness Of The Rubies, as he called her in his mind, returned. Her face looked tired, but posture didn't change. She was the same strong, elegant and even ludicrously attractive lady as before. Marcus didn't look. He felt her right in front of him, but his head just wouldn't rise. The woman helped him with that, gently taking his chin and raising it. Before Marcus realised what was going on, a man in white clothes came and within seconds removed the chains, leaving only the handcuffs. The Godness gave Marcus a barely visible smile, putting a thin silver chain around his neck.

"My name is Calista" She whispered right into his ear, "But you will call me Mistress."

The honey sweet voice barely reached Marcus' brain - the words got stuck somewhere in his head and later he started hearing them over and over again.... But it wasn't annoying. In fact the more times Marcus would remember them, the more erotic they started to sound, making him almost forget about the betrayal he couldn't get off his head for the whole time before.

Calista pulled the chain a little, but as Marcus was too far away in his head, she had to repeat it stricter for him to understand what did she want from him. He then started to walk, almost falling down, but when they reached the door and a outburst of fresh air reached his lungs, he quickly regained most of the strenght. Marcus couldn't stop to think that if it wasn't Calista leading him on a thin silver chain - if it was any other person, he would do everything to get loose, even if he'd know it wouldn't have a happy ending. However, this lady with a power of her mind and body made the idea of resisting look foolish. They reached an old-fashioned black car and Calista decided to blindfold him.

It was a long road, but neither Marcus nor Calista said a word. The man started to feel sleepy after the first hour, but somehow managed to stay awake. Just in case. After they stopped, Calista helped him out a car and strictly pulled the chain, keeping her hand near his neck. Soon from the sounds around him and the sudden change of atmosphere Marcus decided that they entered some kind of building. From the footsteps around he could tell that there were a lot of people here, but even Calista didn't pay too much attention to him - she handed the chain to someone else and Marcus could hear her whispering something to the other person, yet, he didn't understand the meaning. Soon after someone pulled the chain and unconsciously started to resist. Calista's laugh reached him just before he was pulled away without any remorse.

After the blindfold was removed, Marcus saw a young, well built blonde man with a brown leather collar holding the silver chain of his.

"Now that wasn't exactly nice of you," He said, "But looks like Mistress was entertained. Even so, you should be glad you are so new here, otherwise the punishment would be harsh."
"Who are you?"
"You shouldn't care about it for now. I assume you were free not long ago?"

Marcus just nodded, not showing any trace of trust.

"Well then congrats," the man continued, "You are now nothing but a slave, belonging the biggest bitch I've ever met."

Marcus decided that it's better not to pay attention to this idiot's words and soon, with the handcuffs and chain removed, he was pushed into a small empty room. As the door was closed, it got so dark, Marcus couldn't see what's right in front of him. Still, he knew exactly what was that - nothing. There was nothing but four walls. Marcus sat down on the ground and just waited.... But a lot of time passed and no one came, letting the desire for sleep win.

Advertisements
Kink Talk