Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-12-2015, 08:42 PM   #1
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Slave Island Slave Games

The Slave Island Slave Games

Chapter One: The Introduction

Slave Island is an island out in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Currently, it holds around 500
prisoners. These prisoners are usually people that committed very harsh crimes. These crimes can vary, but it is mainly for murderers and rapists. However, any judge can sentence you to go to Slave Island, no matter the crime.

Slave Island is not only a prison, but it is also a resort for people to vacation at. The prisoners, or slaves as how they will be called from now on, will be forced to serve the guests in whatever way they please, whether it be physical labor or sexual activities. “We shall never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request.

This island is split up into four main parts. The first building you see when you walk on the island is the second biggest building on Slave Island. It holds every rapist sentenced to Slave Island. Anything goes in there, you’re guaranteed to get raped in there. Every rapist sent in there is told one thing before entering. “If you never wanted to get raped, you never should have raped.” Each cell holds four slaves. Gender, race, religion, etc. doesn’t matter. Slaves go wherever there’s room. The cell fills up fast, so there’s always slaves waiting until a spot frees up.

The second building you see is the building for murderers. It has the same rules as the rapist building. “If you never wanted to be murdered, you never should have murdered.” Each cell holds four slaves, like the rapist one, and gender, race, religion, etc. doesn’t matter. These cells don’t fill up as fast as the rapist cells, but sometimes we do have waiting lists.

The third, and smallest, building you see is the building for slaves that didn’t murder or rape. This one doesn’t fill up nearly as fast as the others, because usually a slave won’t get sentenced to Slave Island if you didn’t rape or murder. These cells are the same as the cells in the other two buildings. Four slaves to a cell and gender, race, religion, etc. don’t matter.

The fourth, and biggest, building on Slave Island is the building for guests. It’s a ten story high building, and one hundred people can fit on every floor. Unless a guest requests for a private room, a guest will share a room with up to four people. Every floor holds twenty rooms made for one guest, twenty rooms made for two guests, twenty rooms made for three guests, and twenty rooms made for four guests. Along with the guest rooms, each floor holds twenty rooms for “fun” times with slaves. Those rooms can be for anything of the guest’s desire.

Something new is going to be tried on the Island this year. It’s going to be called “The Slave Games.” Ten names are going to be randomly drawn. These ten people will then compete in The Slave Games. The prize is freedom, limited, but still freedom. They will be allowed off of the island, but any slip up and they’re back on the island faster than they can blink.

The tasks that the slaves will have to compete will range from physical and sexual. Anything that the guests and the runners of the island can think of will be included in the games. Every slave will be graded and given a certain amount of points, and the winner will be the slave with the most points at the end of a three month time period. During the games, the slaves can use their points to “buy” random little things. Each little thing will cost more and more points as the games go on, and it’s up to the slaves to figure out if it’s worth spending their hard earned points or letting them save up to win. However, points can be lost just as easily as given, and any slave can easily go into a negative point value.

With that being said, let The Slave Games begin!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:57 AM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sounds promising! I'm interested to see where you're going to take this world.
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:47 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

I hope this isn't going to be a copy of Luffy90's excellent 'Prison Island'. I won't judge it yet, I'll wait to see what originality you put into this.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:39 PM   #4
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
I hope this isn't going to be a copy of Luffy90's excellent 'Prison Island'. I won't judge it yet, I'll wait to see what originality you put into this.
I thought the same thing. Especially cause Luffy's story isn't exactly old lol
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:03 AM   #5
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_boy View Post
I thought the same thing. Especially cause Luffy's story isn't exactly old lol
Thought the same thing to but I really liked Prison Island and this story is off to a good start too.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:28 AM   #6
Storiesandslaves

I thought the same, but i loved that story anyway, so looking forward to this whatever
limits: family, public, blood, extreme pain, scat, pee drinking

switch
Storiesandslaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk