Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-03-2015, 03:24 PM   #16
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexman View Post
Wow, just wow... I love this story, please continue!!
Just wow! Continue! Please!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:14 PM   #17
zoeytheprincess

Default Chapter 5

Jenni was led along a small gangway by the nurse.
As Jenni walked so many emotions went through her mind.
The smell of female sex filled the air. All around her women were in full orgasm, gushing and moaning.
All were being milked and filling large plastic milking churns. All of them were linked to a tanker.

“Where does the milk go?” asked Jenni
“Many people…. special customers! All pay the price for perfect Hucow milk. We bottle in within 30 minutes so it is pure and sell it to many health food shops and gyms to special customers”

“Here we are Jenni, this is your station”
The nurse pointed at a milking station.
“This is your new home morning and night. Remember your number Jenni as they all look similar.”
Jenni looked down… 13360
“How will i remember?” Jenni asked the nurse
“It is written under your wrist dear” said the nurse.

Jenni rotated her wrist to find the number digitally tattooed on her.
Also under the number was a barcode.

The Nurse explained further…
“The barcode is linked to the master database and knows your sequence. Each time you enter the machine you are drained or milked and given the perfect nutrition each day. We call it draining rather than milking. Milking sounds so last year don’t you think?”

“You will be fed nutritional liquid so you stay in perfect fitness and form. Healthy girls produce the best milk”
“Ok lets see how you get on, in you get Jenni, lets see how you do”

Jenni started to shake.
Her body and mind were finding it hard to cope.

“Robe please” said the nurse
Jenni undid her robe and handed it to the nurse.
She hung it on the side of the machine and told Jenni to get into the machine on all fours.

Jenni crawled into the machine still shaking.
Her breasts were so heavy and pulled her down.
Jenni put the palms of her hands onto the metal plates, her knees onto eh metal plates behind her.

The nurse reached down and pressed a big green button.
“Enjoy your first time Jenni” she said.
“Happy milking”

Automatic straps pulled down over her feet, calves, her shoulders and back.
She was being held in place.
The machine pulled her into the perfect shape.
Her legs were pulled slightly apart.

Huge milking suction teats appeared from below and traced her huge breasts until they found her enlarged nipples. From behind a small plastic tip entered Jenni’s pussy. Cold lube was pumped inside her until it began to trickle out. The lube was freezing but it felt good. It was treated with a chemical to make a women’s pussy’s swell immediately. Jenni didn’t understand why at first but then she had an idea why….a huge dildo was pushing at her pussy opening.

Slowly at first, pushing her lips apart, just the tip inside her opening at first, 10 small dips, teasing, pushing then deeper, deeper until at leat 12” was inside her. Then it got faster and faster. The dildo was now up to speed, in and out, 12” each time, fully out, then fully in. Each deep insert hit the pit of Jenni’s stomach. Then out made her gape. Jenni’s milk was now in fully flow, the machine furiously pulling at Jenni’s nipples extracting the milk, emptying Jenni’s breasts. The relief was incredible, Jenni’s breasts were starting to reduce in size, before her eyes she could see them deflating like balloons. Jenni was nearly ready for an orgasm, she felt her internal glans getting ready to cum but then a short sharp electric shock went through her clit. Jenni’s orgasm was being controlled, the chip inside Jenni’s clit had taken over. Jenni was now being held on a permanent edge.
Her body thought she was just about to cum and was in full spasm but the chip internally held her on this edge.
Jenni’s brain had swollen and her sight was blurred. Her mouth was open and she was dribbling. Her pussy was so wet and dripping as the full force of the huge dildo entered and exited her swollen hole.

Jenni saw the nurse out the corner of her eye smiling at her.
“Ok Jenni, we are nearly done, just a few more pints!” Said the nurse.

Jenni’s breasts were floppy, baggy and drained.
The nurse pressed another switch and a bottle similar to a baby bottle raised up towards Jenni’s mouth.
“Open your mouth dear” said the nurse again “This is your nutrition, drink up”
Jenni opened her mouth and sucked on the bottle.
The liquid was sour and thick, it tasted like chicken soup but cold.
The liquid was a powerful liquid amino supplement. It was packed with rich nutrition and was the perfect supplement for a woman.

Jenni felt her nipples start to hurt, her milk had run out.
The machine stopped. Her nipples were big but as the machine released them and the suction hissed Jenni was shocked to see her nipples were 4 times the size and pulsing with huge veins!

The dildo which had slowed picked up pace again ready for the final run.
The chip controlling her edge continued until Jenni was moaning so loudly she could take no more.
The dildo now deep inside her started to buzz at a super high ultra frequency, pulsing inside her.
Jenni started to cum, her pussy so swollen that it was unlike any orgasm she had had before.
Her body now in full spasm, waves of pleasure filled Jenni’s brain, her pussy started to squirt. At least a pint of internal fluid pumped out of Jenni’s pussy.
The warm fluid poured onto the floor below her splashing all down her legs and onto her knees.
The machine stopped. Jenni continued to spasm for around 45 seconds.
Jenni’s could take no more…..she passed out.

Jenni woke up a few minutes later being helped to her knees by the nurse.
“Don’t worry dear” said the nurse “Everyone passes out the first time, it will get easier to control”
Jenni put her robe back on and staggered back up the gangway.
“Time to rest my dear, you have a big night ahead of you!”

When Jenni got back to her room she felt so tired.
She laid on her bed when there was a knock on her door.
Before she could get up the door opened.

“Hi Jenni, how was that?”
It was Dr.Piper.
Jenni could early speak.
“That was the most fucked up thing i have ever done” said Jenni
Dr.Piper smiled
“Oh no Jenni, this was just your daily draining, you wait and see what we have planned for our beautiful Bimbo Doll next!”
“What do you mean” said Jenni

“You have your first job tomorrow tonight” said Dr.Piper
“A Job?” said Jenni
“Yes Jenni, you need to pay back your loan!”
“You owe us in the region of $1.4 million for your new body, you need to pay it back”
“How will i do that” said Jenni
“You would be amazed how much money men and women pay to wine, dine and fuck the perfect bimbo doll!”
“But don’t worry, you won’t get pregnant, you can eat, drink and swim in sperm, your fully treated to ensure you can’t get pregnant, well until we want you to that is”

Later that evening Jenni stood in front of the mirror after having a hot shower and looked.
Wow she thought, she was perfect and how her life had changed but now it would never be boring again!
Her phone buzzed…she clicked and opened the text….
9.15pm - The Golden Dragon - Wear the dress, nothing else.
zoeytheprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:45 PM   #18
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Wow! Please continue, this is denifinatly a story to read when you're bored!
Old 05-18-2015, 12:18 PM   #19
zoeytheprincess

Default Chapter 6

Jenni opened her wardrobe and there before her was a white short low cut dress. It was a short cocktail dress. A note was pinned to the dress…
9.15pm - The Golden Dragon - Wear the dress, nothing else.
Jenni thought it best to try on the dress. She first put on her huge bra and tiny panties but then read the note again. ‘Wear the dress, nothing else’
The dress looked a little see through but she decided to give it a go anyway.
She pulled the dress over her head but soon struggled as her breasts were so huge it was stretching the dress. Luckily the dress was a mix of latex and spandex so stretched over her curves.

Jenni pulled the dress down as far as she could. She looked up in the mirror.
“OMG” Jenni said out loud.
Jenni stood in the white dress just about covering her huge breasts and her ass.
It was about 4 inches below her ass cheeks and was so low that if she bent over fast her huge breasts would fall out exposing her to the world.
The dress was also quite sheer and see-thru so in certain light you could see straight through.

Jenni’s phone rang…
“Hello” said Jenni
“Hey there Jenni, did you get my present?” said a female voice
“Yes i did thanks, who is this” said Jenni
“You will see, are you ready for some fun?” said the voice
“I think so” said Jenni
“The car is waiting for you Jenni, come now, it’s time to play!”
The phone cut off.

Jenni walked over to the window and looked down.
She could see a black stretched limo waiting.
Jenni left her apartment and pressed the elevator call button. When the door pinged and opened there stood a couple. First they smiled, then they looked in shock at the woman they saw before them. The woman looked Jenni up and down then looked straight ahead in disbelief. The guy on the other hand could not stop looking at Jenni. Jenni could see the guy was aroused by the bulge in his pants. She smiled to herself. Now this was power she thought!

Jenni walked out of the elevator, through the lobby and over to the car. Everyone was staring, watching her, each step captivating the audience. Jenni walked over and the driver opened the door. Jenni knew it would be impossible to get into the car without flashing something so she planted both her ass cheeks firmly on the car seat, she looked up and 5 guys stood watching her. She smiled at them and swung one leg into the foot well. She paused knowing all 5 were looking right at her open pussy, all totally mesmerised. She lifted her other leg in and she blew them a kiss. She looked at the guys trousers, all were hard! The driver shut the door and they left for the restaurant.

Jenni was smiling all the way to the restaurant, such power, such presence, 100% Bimbo!
Jenni could feel her breasts swelling again. Every two hours she felt the tissue expand. Slightly painful but also empowering. A sign she would need to be milked again soon.

They arrived at The Golden Dragon.
Jenni walked got out of the car, walked to the entrance and the doorman opened the door.
The lighting was low thankfully and Jenni was ushered inside.
Jenni was shown to a table in a private part of the restaurant.
She sat down and was served Champagne.
Jenni drank five glasses before her dinner partner arrived.

A woman wearing a hooded black coat arrived and approached Jenni.
The woman revealed herself and Jenni stood to shake her hand…
“You can address me as Mistress Lara, tonight you are my sub slut and will do as you are told, correct?”
“Sorry?” said Jenni
“Are you deaf you bimbo slut?”
“Address me correctly, address me now!”
“Yes Mistress Lara” “Sorry Mistress Lara” said Jenni
“Better, now sit down, we have a lot to get through tonight”
“I see at least you can read” and pointed at Jenni’s dress

Jenni felt a little drunk, the champagne was strong and her heart was racing from the adrenalin of being shouted at.

“So tell me Jenni, are you ready to have some fun?”
“What sort of fun Mistress Lara?” said Jenni
“Time to find out”
“Lay on the table for me Jenni, get comfortable.” said Mistress Lara
Jenni jumped up onto the table and laid down.

Mistress Lara ran her hand up from Jenni’s ankle slowly to the top of Jenni’s dress, over the material seem, over her pubic bone, over her tummy, up, up over her huge breasts that were now to the side and on top of her arms.

Mistress Lara secured Jenni’s hands in the cuffs attached to table. Jenni’s nipples now erect and showing through. Her huge nipples were leaking milk under the suspense and thrill of being tied up by a woman. Mistress Lara continued to drag her fingers over Jenni’s neck, up over her chin and into her mouth. She pushed 3 fingers into Jenni’s mouth, out, then in again, slow then fast simulating a fucking movement. Mistress Lara then pulled her fingers out and inserted a small metal cage into Jenni’s mouth. She twisted the device which in turn stretched Jenni’s mouth wider. Finally her mouth was at full stretch and wide open. Mistress Lara looked at Jenni, smiled and said “Nice, you have such a fuck-able wide mouth” Then Mistress Lara bent over to Jenni’s mouth, she slowly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked Jenni’s lips, her nose and her face…… then with a certain disgust she spat deep into Jenni’s open mouth. “You’re ready!” she said and smiled.

Mistress Lara clicked her fingers.
Two sets of double doors opened and in walked between 20 - 30 men. All dressed in black robes. All had masks on. Jenni felt her heart race. She dreamed of a gang bang but what was this about?

Mistress Lara ordered two men to strip Jenni. Jenni’s heart raced. Exposed in from of 30 male strangers.
The men approached her with scissors. They started to cut Jenni’s dress off her, Mistress Lara laughed…
“Ok boys, time to fill this slut with your seed!”
“Each of you must cum on, in or over her twice, i need 60 loads please…give her the bath she so desires!”

The men all took off their robes. All were naked. All had been chosen for the size of their cocks. All had huge members, at least 9” flaccid, 12”+ hard.
The men started rubbing themselves.
The first man approached and grabbed one of Jenni’s legs. Another grabbed the other leg.
Both legs pushed back towards Jenni’s head and onto her huge breasts.
Her legs pulled apart exposing her open pussy and ass to all onlookers.
One guy jumped up on the table and crouched in front of her face inserting his hard cock straight into Jenni’s mouth and halfway down her throat.
She felt fingers in both her holes, fingers pinching her nipples, pulling making her milk spray into the air. One guy started to flick and spank her clit.
Lube was squirted in her ass and pussy then rubbed all over her body.
A huge cock pushed deep in her ass…. then another in her pussy.
Jenni had a cock in each hand now, pulling, wanking, stimulating the hard muscle fast and hard.

The fucking continued until spunk was flying, covering Jenni, hot loads of man cream pumped into the air and onto Jenni, into her holes, over flowing, dripping onto the floor. Thick hot spunk covering Jenni’s body, loads spraying into her face, over and over, into her hair, her eyes making it impossible to see anything. Groaning, moaning, screams of pleasure as the fuck doll was covered with seed. Her pussy was full, her ass was full. Jenni lost count after at least 12 loads slipped down her throat. Her pussy raw after being fucked by so many cocks, her ass gaping. Jenni gave a final scream as she orgasm-ed again, her 9th time. Her pussy spasm-ed and tried to squirt but she had no internal fluid left, a dry orgasm made it even more raw. As Jenni’s body continued to spasm and move on it’s own the men started to retreat and leave.

“How was that Jenni?” said Mistress Lara
“Incredible Mistress, but how did you know i would like it?” said Jenni while wiping the cum with a small wet towel.
“We know everything, we know your dreams and desires, remember we built you!”
“You did well tonight, this little job just made you over $20k!”
Mistress Lara handed Jenni a case, “Your share from tonight”

Mistress Lara continued…”And more to come when we add up how much we made from the live weblink!”
Jenni looked confused, “What weblink?”
Mistress Lara pointed at the CCTV cameras… “we broadcast you on the net, we emailed everyone including your friends, your Uni buddies…to the world…we sold 10,000 tickets!” “You’re a star Jenni-Doll, a fucking star!”
The following user says Thank You to zoeytheprincess for this post:
Old 05-21-2015, 10:54 PM   #20
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yes

Incredible story so far. Please continue

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:42 PM   #21
zoeytheprincess

Default chapter 7

Jenni woke the next morning still thinking about all her friends and family who watch her having her gang bang the night before. How embarrassed she would be the next time they met? They had seen so much, too much…

Jenni’s phone rang… It was Dr.Piper.
“Hello Jenni, how are you today?”
“OK, a bit sore after my marathon sex party, but ok I guess”
“Good” said Dr.Piper “I have another session for you later tonight if you fancy earning some more cash?”
“Maybe” said Jenni, “tell me more?”
Dr.Piper spoke softly…”Just be ready by 6pm, all will be revealed…”
The phone went dead.

Jenni’s breasts were very full, quite painful and in desperate need of milking.
Jenni headed down to the parlour for her morning milking. When she arrived Jenni was greeted by a new lady on the reception desk. Jenni flashed her badge and walked through the barrier. The lady on the desk introduced herself to Jenni.
“Hey I’m Sam, what’s your name?”
“I’m Jenni”
“You have an amazing body Jenni” said Sam, smiling at Jenni
“Ah thanks Sam, I am just off for my morning milk, can I use my usual stall?”
“Sorry Jenni, Dr.Piper requested you go straight to the lab 12 today, he has something else for?”
Jenni looked puzzled…
“Where is lab 12?” Jenni asked
“I will show you, follow me”

Sam walked in front and took Jenni down a maze of corridors. All the time Sam kept looking back and smiling, checking Jenni out, looking up and down in ore of her perfect curves.
As Sam and Jenni arrived at lab 12, Sam stopped.
“This is you babe, lab 12” said Sam
“Can I ask a favour” said Sam
“Sure” said Jenni “What do you need?”
“It’s kind of embarrassing but can I kiss you?” said Sam
“Why?” said Jenni a little taken back
“You’re beautiful, I bet you taste like candy!”

Jenni agreed and Sam slowly leant in and started to kiss Jenni. At first their lips simply touched a few times, their eyes met, many more soft, slow kisses until the two women were licking each others faces, sucking each others tongues, both becoming more aroused with each lick. Sam had her hands all over Jenni now, fingers tugging at Jenni’s huge pulsing nipples, milk leaking down her vest. Sam pulled Jenni’s breast out and started sucking Jenni’s nipple. Sam was drinking Jenni’s milk, something both women never dreamed would be happening. Jenni pushed her hand down the front of Sam’s jeans and forced her fingers between her legs. Sam was wet, in fact so wet Jenni found it easy to insert 3 fingers into Sam’s pussy and finger fucked her. In and out, each time rubbing her long fat swollen clit. Sam was now moaning with pleasure. Jenni undid Sam’s jeans and tugged them down around her knees. Jenni dropped to her knees and pushed her face into Sam’s crotch. Sam stood in the corridor now exposed for the world to see, being licked and frigged off by a perfect bimbo doll. Sam had never kissed a girl before Jenni, now she was being licked, fingered and rubbed to orgasm in a corridor with her knickers round her ankles!

The door to lab 12 opened, Dr.Piper stood and watched the women playing for a few minutes. Dr.Piper coughed…
“Ready when you are ladies”
Jenni and Sam both shocked jumped up and quickly got dressed, stood and waited for instructions.
“Both of you in the lab please” Said Dr.Piper
“But I need to get back to my desk” said Sam
“Both of you, in the lab…now!”

The ladies both walked into the lab. It was dark, a single green emergency exit light shone in the corner.
The lights came on, there in the centre of the room was a single milking machine. Jenni could feel her nipples tighten knowing soon her breasts would soon be emptied. Sam on the other hand didn’t know what was coming.

“Jenni, why don’t you help Sam get into position?”
Jenni reassured Sam it would be ok and started to strip her naked.
Sam looked concerned, being stripped by a woman in front of a middle aged man was not her idea of fun but more was to come.

Jenni pushed Sam now fully naked down into the milking machine and locked her into position on all fours. This machine was different, there was not fucking machine built in. Sam was secured and the breast suction pumps were moved up onto Sam’s tiny nipples. Sam had tiny breasts and were only about a B cup with no milk, just full firm tissue. Dr.Piper handed Jenni a bottle of lube and a case.

Jenni opened the case, inside was a huge 18” strap on. Jenni looked confused.
“OK Jenni, get that on you, lube her up and get fucking, I want her to take the full 18” as tomorrow Sam goes under the knife for her transformation, soon she too will be a Bimo-Doll!”

The suction started and began to tug hard at Sam’s tiny nipples. Sam moaned and began to feel the power of the machine. Jenni strapped the huge fake cock on and began to pour lube into and over Sam’s ass and massaged up into Sam’s pussy. Jenni got into position and pushed the head of the cock into Sam’s wet pussy. Sam gasped as the first 4” was pushed inside her tight pussy. 

As Jenni continued going deeper and deeper Sam was moaning more and more enjoying the girth and depth. 12” was about as much as Sam could naturally take but Dr.Piper pushed Jenni harder. Suction cups came up from the floor and attached to Jenni’s huge udders. Jenni felt the relief of having her milk taken, her nipples being pulled and each suck straining more milk. The women now fucking and both being milked, both with wet pussies and on the edge of orgasm.

Dr.Piper looked on smiling… He looked down and pressed the remote control, Jenni was on the edge… Dr.Piper turned and started to walk away. Jenni watching him, hoping he would click the control and let her cum. Dr.Piper stopped, turned round…

“Please, let me cum” shouted Jenni

Dr.Piper smiled and dropped the remote.
“See you soon Bimbo Jenni”
Dr.Piper turned and started walking away leaving Jenni on a permanent edge fucking Sam.
The following user says Thank You to zoeytheprincess for this post:
Old 06-03-2015, 12:00 PM   #22
Fantage
Distinguished Member

This is like a fantasy come true! Please continue the story! I'd love to Jenni do some more tasks to earn her body!
Old 07-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #23
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Is they story dead?
Old 07-05-2015, 06:09 AM   #24
ganduman

A lottle bit of exaggeration here, but overall the story is wesome!

CHECK OUT MY THREAD -- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=216757
LIMITS - Blood, Scat, Social Suicide, Public, Permanent, Heavy Pain
Trying to overcome porn addiction!
SKYPE - gandu.man
KIK- Treble467
You can PM me on GD too
ganduman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:08 PM   #25
OdetteDelacrioix

this story took me in the whole new world. I came twice reading this story. This is really awesome I want more plz more.
OdetteDelacrioix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:17 PM   #26
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue this!
Old 07-19-2015, 01:59 PM   #27
zoeytheprincess

Default Chapter 8

Jenni arrived home later that evening feeling drained. Her body was bruised internally and externally. The clit stimulation had taken her to places she had never thought possible. She was told she was fucking Sam while riding the edge for over 20 minutes until she passed out. Sam was in a worse state, Jenni had literally fucked her raw! Her pussy was so swollen she could not close her legs once Jenni was finished with her.

Jenni spent the next week relaxing, going to the milking parlour, Uni and the gym. Dr.Piper thought she needed a rest and didn’t want to ruin his creation in the first week.

The following week Jenni got a call from Dr.Piper asking if she would like to try something a little different. This time the client was a young woman from Chicago named Zoey. She was cute, honest and wanted to serve. Dr.Piper discussed the role and asked if Jenni would like a pet or maid for 24hrs. Jenni thought it would be fun to control someone else for a while so agreed.

Dr.Piper arrived at Jenni’s apartment and knocked on the door.
Jenni opened the door and smiled
“Hello Jenni” Dr.Piper said
“Come in, how are you?”
“Have i got a treat for you Jenni” said Dr.Piper
“Can’t wait” said Jenni smiling thinking about her new toy
“She will be landing this afternoon about 3pm and will be picked up from the airport by one of our special drivers. We will take her to the office first and get her to sign all of the necessary paperwork. Get her showered, changed and comfortable in her new clothes. We will explain what the rules are, the fact she must follow all orders of face the consequences! We don’t tolerate disobedient slaves do we Jenni!”

Jenni was excited, the thought of having a maid, a pet, a full on toy to play with, to instruct, have her do anything she wanted for 24hrs was amazing!

“By the way Jenni, i have a few things in this case for you Jenni, they may come in handy for your time with Slave Zoey.”
“Really, what do you mean, what’s in the case? said Jenni
Dr.Piper opened the case and started to take out items and lay them out on the table.

The items included a ball gag, handcuffs, small, medium, large and a few extremely large dildos, a Hitachi Wand, a selection of whips, a 9” dildo tail with 4” butt plug..

Jenni smiled and looked up “Wow, i will have some fun with her”

“Oh by the way Jenni” said Dr.Piper “i have invited some guests round tomorrow evening for a cocktail party, i thought that way you could ‘show off’ your new toy and have her serve you and your new friends?

Dr.Piper stood up, smiled and left Jenni with the new selection of toys.

Zoey landed at Terminal 6 about 45 minutes late. She had not slept much on the flight as she was a bag of nerves. Zoey had never done anything like this before, she was a normal young woman just finished at Uni. She had studied hard and was about to go out into the world but wanted to experience some end of term fun.

Zoey walked out into he arrivals late as her bags were the last to arrive. She had brought so many clothes with her just in case. As she exited she saw a huge bouncer guy in a tight black suit stood holding a card with her name and photo on. She immediately flushed red when she got closer as it read “Zoey - Pet / Slut - Chicago.

Zoe approached the man…
“Hello, I’m Zoey”
“Follow me” Said the bouncer and took her case from her
“What have you got in here, a body?” said the bouncer
Zoey pretended to laugh, funny guy she thought.

The bouncer drove Zoey to Dr.Pipers office which tool around 20 minutes.
He didn’t speak, he drove and she looked out of the window.

“Were here” said the bouncer and stopped the car.
Zoey looked confused
“Really? But this is an office complex, i thought i was meeting a woman named Jenni?” said Jenni
The bouncer got Zoey’s case out of the car and started walking towards an office, Zoey followed.
They were greeted by Dr.Piper…

“Welcome Zoey, how was your trip?” said Dr.Piper
“Not bad” said Zoey trying to be friendly
“I am Dr.Piper, i asked you come here first as we have a few finer details to sort out before you have your 24hrs of fun if that is ok?”
“Sure no problem, i have your cash in my case as well” Zoey said in an embarrassed voice
Dr.Piper laughed, “Don’t be embarrassed my dear, people pay for experiences every day, yours will be no different.”

Dr.Piper sat down and invited Zoey to take a seat. He filled out lots and forms and asked Zoey to sign.
“Minor details my dear but i must have your authority before you play with my doll”
Zoey didn’t know what to say to that so looked down and signed the form, smiling to herself getting excited again at the thought of 24hrs of playtime with a perfect sexy woman.

Dr.Piper invited Zoey into a smaller room.
“Leave your case here, you don’t need that yet”
“Ok Zoey, i understand from your form that you like many things but we thought on this occasion you may want to be a maid to our special doll since you ticked you like to be degraded, humiliated, milked, BDSM and love to serve?”
Zoey flushed red again
“i don’t mind, sounds like fun” said Zoey
“Ok why don’t you go and get ready?” said Dr.Piper pointing to a small room
Zoey looked confused..
“It’s ok, there is a shower in the room, you can freshen up, when you are finished your uniform is hanging in the small locker next to the sink.” “It should fit since you sent us your sizes, i hope it fits as we had it specially made”

Zoey entered the room, the room was white with a shower cubicle. A steal locker stood next to it.
A CCTV camera was mounted in the corner of the room with a red light.

Zoey reached out and started the shower. Steam rushed out as the water ran. Steam filled the room and Zoey felt happy it may mask the camera in the corner. Zoey stripped off facing away from the camera hoping all they could see was her ample but beautiful curved butt. She covered her large hanging breasts and got into the shower. The water was hot but nice. Zoey relaxed and began to soap herself. Each time her hand rubbed past her breasts her nipples stood to attention, the hot water always did that to her, also there was something about the thought of being watched that made her aroused. She wondered who it was…
Just then the water stopped and a huge vacuum started sucking the steam out of the room instantly. Dr.Piper and a woman entered the room. Zoey stood wet, shaking trying to cover her ample breasts and her trimmed pussy with both hands.

“OK Zoey we need to go but first i need Porsche here to help you get ready. Is that ok?” said Dr.Piper
“Er, what do you mean?” said Zoey
“Porsche will wax your pussy as we can’t have that little hairy bush on show, when anyone licks pussy they really don’t want a face full of hair, it needs to be smooth and we need to be able to see your nice little clit, it heightens the sensation for you as well, each lick, flick, smack or rub needs to be fully felt and we cannot do that with hair in the way.”
Zoey didn’t know what to say and so agreed by nodding her head.

“Now, put your hands down by your side, lets have a look at those breasts” said Dr.Piper
Zoey slowly lowered her hand and placed by her sides.
“Ok not bad” said Dr.Piper “But we can improve the fullness temporarily for sure with 2 pints of saline in each one”
“How does that work” said Zoey
“It’s simple, Porsche will inject each breast with the two litres of saline, it lasts about 12-16hrs until your body naturally gets rid of it, it only hurts a little i am told but the results will mean your breasts will look like a bimbo porn stars and heightens the sensation you get from when you get your nipples bitten and sucked. Also makes for incredible orgasms when you have forced milking later on in the day!”

Dr.Piper reached out and grabbed Zoey’s nipples with both his thumbs and forefingers. Zoey tried to step back in shock but stopped, scared of what would happen. He squeezed hard, harder until her nipples leaked a little fluid.
“Good, we have potential Porsche, she may have milk in those sacks yet”
“Follow Porsche, she will get you ready but hurry we have an appointment to hit!”

Porsche led Zoey into a cubicle. Still naked Zoey felt exposed and embarrassed.
“Don’t worry Zoey, this won’t take long and i promise not to hurt you… unless you want me too! ” said Porsche
Porsche laid Zoey down on a table and asked her to spread her legs. Zoey did it. Porsche spread the warm wax all over Zoey’s pussy and stuck the waxing sheet on the hair…
“This may hurt” said Porsche and winked at Zoey.
With one swipe Porsche ripped the paper from her pussy removing all her hair and what felt like a layer of skin!
Zoey screamed and looked down at her now red pussy.

Porsche squirted some special oil over Zoey’s pussy and began to rub it in to take away the redness and pain.
Zoey instantly felt aroused. She tried to fight it but Porsche’s fingers were all over her, up and down but soon in and out of both holes, first the tips of her fingers, then right in, slow and then fast. Zoey was trying to fight it but was moaning with her mouth closed. Porsche watched her face, deeper and deeper she fingered her pussy, teasing her, she could feel her pussy start to spasm internally. Zoey now moaning and squirming. Porsche now had 4 fingers in Zoey, pulling and pushing internally watching Zoey’s breathing carefully. Zoey seconds away from orgasm begged Porsche to finger fuck her harder
“Please, faster, please i need to cum….” moaned Zoey
Porsche smiled and withdrew her wet sticky fingers.
“No baby, you don’t get to cum yet… let’s sort out these tits and get you over to Jenni”

Zoey laid back frustrated she had not cum, her breathing still heavy, her pussy wet and sticky.
Porsche disappeared and returned moments later with two large syringes full of saline.
“Now, this will sting but so worth it” said Porsche
Porsche began to inject Zoey’s breasts, the needle pushed in by 2” until each one had two litres of saline injected into it.
Zoey felt the sensation of her breasts filling, it felt odd and it was stretching her nipples.
As Zoey stood up, her breasts felt so heavy and pulled the skin on her chest down.
“Wow, look at those babies” said Porsche
Zoey looked in the mirror…”OMG” she said, “i look like a fucking whore!”
“Yes you do” said Porsche “Jenni will love you!”

Zoey get dressed into the outfit from Dr.Piper which was a very small black maid’s outfit.
The skirt was slightly too high and her butt cheeks were visible. The top slightly too low for her now larger breasts.
Zoey turned to Porsche and said
“Do you know where my panties have gone?
Porsche turned holding them in her fingers and said “These little things?”
“Yes, can i have them” said Zoey
Porsche laughed, she pulled out a pair of scissors and cut them in half!
“Whoops” said Porsche
“Looks like the little maid has to serve her new mistress commando!”
“Time to leave slut, let’s go, Jenni will be wondering where her new pet is!”
Old 01-11-2016, 10:35 PM   #28
me2356
getDare Sweetheart

This story is so fantastic, it has to be continued.
I wish you would post the next 20 chapters immediately. If you don't want to (you haven't logged in for 2,5 month) I could try to continue it. Or everyone could write chapters.
me2356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #29
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Please continue this is great
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #30
dare girl567

Default Please

More i love this so much please
limits: public, family, illegal, piss, poo, blood,permanant, hot sauce, icy hot

Free sub