Old 04-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #16
Slavebaby58

So Shawn just wanted me to fill everyone in on my thoughts on what happen in the bathroom.

Well first off all the town was this little hillbilly town that I wasn't really to fond about going into, the guy working on the truck had no teeth and the gas pump was like one you would see In a movie about the 50s.

When he told me to get out of the car half naked I didn't care i was half asleep and had to pee really bad. When we finished peeing I was kinda thinking between oh my god I need to go back to sleep and I wanted to grab his dick and attack. When he told me to suck it I got happy and I took it in my mouth so fast I thought I was gunna fall into the toilet. Then when he slammed me into the door... Well that shit hurt, but I definitely knew what kinda sex we were about to have. As he started pounding me I was loving every second of it it was all pleasure except for the occasional time when my face slammed into the door, I was convinced I was leaving the bathroom with a busted lip and a black eye. I loved every second of him pounding my pussy and when we got to the sink and he pulled out I thought he was gunna be done and I wasn't gunna finish. Then SMACK oh my god that hurt my body jerked forward he smacked me so hard... But it was a turn on big time...that is until he slammed his cock into my ass. That HURT! I knew eventually it would feel better so I tried to relax and take it, after a few minutes it started to feel really good and I loved it the feeling of his dick pulsing in my ass and him holding my hair and mmmm omg. After he was done I was ready to collapse and he grabbed me and picked me up (loved it) and I kissed him I wanted to stay in his arms like that all day.
After we got in the car I held his hand and started to rant about how much I loved what just happen. I told him how I loved being thrown around and pinned down and I guess man handled how I loved when he fucked my ass and everything. As I rambled on he would keep looking at me and the road and kinda laugh at me... He finally shut me up with a kiss and some loud music.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:44 PM   #17
Slavebaby58

Default April 5th and 6th

Right now I am sitting with Shawn by the hot tub at this beautiful hotel in Ohio we have a huge hot tub right in our room, it's gorgeous. I'm sitting on the edge now just relaxing... Shawn had gotten a water proof vibratory dildo toy and when we went into the hot tub (in our bathing suits, i was wearing a tinker bell one, which was pointless cause they came off pretty quick) I was sitting on his lap just kissing and talking and the angle I was sitting at the jet started to hit my pussy. I didn't tell Shawn but when I started to squirm he noticed and pushed me a little closer than reached down into his bag and grabbed the toy. He turned it on and had the jet hitting my pussy while he had the toy in me and turned on.... It felt amazing but I guess because of the heat and the sensation I started to get dizzy so he picked me up wrapped a towel around me and sat me on the edge of the hot tub with a bottle of water. I started to drink and felt better but I stayed out so he told me to start typing. Right now I see him looking straight up the towel at my pussy with a little smirk on his face. He's so sexy.

So yesterday we left the hotel around 11:30-noonish and started driving soon stopping for lunch it was a cool little drive up waiter comes to your car burger place... It's like sonic but with out the button thing. So our waitress comes over to our car, quick side note she was so pretty with this bright red (clearly dyed red) hair with bright red lipstick on and a bunch of tattoos and even a tongue ring and a bunch of piercings her boobs were like a 34 DD and yea she was gorgeous. Shawn ordered a large coke and a burger and when she asked what I wanted she looked at me and I looked at him. She made this face like she either wanted to slap him or trying to figure out if I talk or something. He ordered me 2 large lemonades and an order of 4 chicken nuggets. She brought our food out always keeping eye contact with me, I say thank you she smiled and said your welcome. While we were eating she stopped by to make sure everything was ok and I guess she over herd him giving me some orders for later, he was telling me at the next hotel I am to strip in the hallway before we walk in the room. After this she never went to far from our car. While we were eating I spilled some ketchup and asked Shawn if I could go wash up. He told me to go ahead and when I went to the bathroom she followed me in and started blabbing on about how I shouldn't let him treat me like that so I quickly filled her in on our relationship and she was like ohh ok.... Then kissed me.... Wasn't expecting that but I didn't mind when I got back to the car I told Shawn. What happen which is when he told me to take my panties off... One more side note Shawn is in dark blue jeans and a flannel which is unbuttoned showing his chest and stomach and I'm wearing well funny thing is I started in a white shirt which got dirty (got in a fight with a bottle of blue Gatorade) so I just had one of his other flannels on it was black and white and I just had a white bando bra underneath, my shirt also open, and a pair of jeans. So I took my jeans off then panties which were a bit wet then put my jeans on. He handed me a sharpie and told me to write my email with a heart and my name... So I did then he told me to go give them to the waitress. I quickly got out of the jeep ran up to her and handed it to her she didn't notice what it was at first then when she did she smiled and nervously put it in her pocket winked and hugged me. He left her a huge tip and we went to leave but when we got around the side of the building she stopped the car came to my window and with out saying a word made out with me hard core.

At this moment I forgot Shawn was sitting behind me until he tugged on my hair and whispered in my ear to ask my friend if she wanted to come in the car. Turns out she was just getting off work so she hopped in and we all started talking Shawn told me to hop in the back with her so I did and he pulled into this huge park and parked in a quiet corner away from everyone and he didn't have to say a work before me and her had stripped each other down and started making out. He then reaches back takes me hand and slides my fingers into her pussy then takes hers and slides them into mine. We are both moaning and literally attacking each other. He doesn't so much just watches. Until he tells her (jasmine) to lay down and he tells me to lick her pussy so I take my tongue and rub it on her clit and slide it in side of her tight hole as I felt her pussy juices flow into my mouth. Mind u I have never done this before I'm trying to copy what I've watched Shawn do to me. Than Shawn pulls his rock hard cock out and I angle myself so he can get to my pussy he crawls up behind me and slides his dick in. Soon she is pushing my head deeper into her pussy and twitching and moaning I feel her getting ready to cum. Than I feel myself getting ready to cum and I feel Shawn getting ready also.... I tell Shawn I'm gunna cum and she screams so am I... I grab my old shirt off the floor and slide it under her..
Shawn's says each of u will come when I say he than pulls out of me and puts his face near my pussy and says ok both of u cum... I feel him rub my clit and I then cum into his mouth and she starts to cum in mine...
I finish first and he sits up and says
"Babygirl don't swallow all of hers leave a little in your mouth"
When she finishes I leave just a little in my mouth and then turn around n he shoves his dick in my mouth and tells me not to swallow and then busts a huge load in my mouth...
"Good girl now both of u kiss, and make sure u both have sum cum in your mouths"
We start to kiss as I spit the cum in her mouth...
"Ok now show me" we open our mouths and he says ok now swallow and u 2 can go back to making out and getting dressed..
He than kissed us both and dropped her off at her car. Jasmine then thanked us and said she would be in contact... And we went on our way.

After leaving we came across a walmart right across the street. He pulled up and we went in. I asked what we were there for and he said bathing suits and some other stuff. I said ok so we walked toward the girls bathing suits and when we got there I stopped he said nope and grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the bras and panties.... I was so confused. He told me to pick what I like 1 bras 1 panties... I said ok I picked a pair of these boy short type panties that had this print of jeans and an American flag and he grabbed a light blue lacey thong, I then grabbed a camo bando and he grabbed a light blue lace basically see threw bra... He also grabbed a purple tinker bell bra and pantie set. He said ok let's go we then grabbed a few more things... A bathing suit for him a few shirts and shorts for both of us (we have all winter clothes with us right now and were moving toward warm weather) and some more snacks and drinks. On the way to the car I asked about the tinker bell bra and panties and he said well this is what my little girl is gunna wear to the pool. Some guy herd us and looked funny at me.... I was so embarrassed but I really liked that he was calling me little girl and getting me the cute panties and bra so I just held on to his arm and started to smile.

He doesn't know this yet but I really like when he treats me like a little girl it makes me so happy and I get that 13 year old meeting justin bieber crush and I love it. I want to tell him about this but don't know how really... I guess he'll find out when he reads this tho. I hope he figures it out quickly

After drinking so much at lunch when we get in the car I realize I really have to pee and ask if I can run back in to go. He said nope hold it. "Ugh sir I really can't hold it to long I have to go really bad" he said nothing I sat in my seat and did the potty dance and he pulled to the back of the lot reached over opened my door and said get out here and go... People could probably see me but at this point I didn't care I got out sat down on the edge of the door jam pulled my pants down and let it all out... Felt amazing. I than got in the car and we headed toward out next hotel....

Which is where we are now. We got here about an hour ago and headed straight to the hot tub. Not sure yet on our plans for tonight. Right now he's ordering room service from what I hear he got salmon, some shrimp pasta dish, strawberries and champagne.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:40 AM   #18
TOM-ALLEN

This story started so slow and I was worried that it would not live up the expectations of Shawns last story, but now that they are on the trip I cant wait to find out about this crazy sex adventure.

Keep up the great work, I will continue to read it!
TOM-ALLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM   #19
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default April 7th

We drove ten hours from Ohio to Memphis, TN. Both of us are big music lovers so we were excited for this one. We left the ohio hotel around 11 am. We ate before we left. Then stopped around 3 for lunch we just ran into a rest stop. We wanted to do the 10 hours in one day and we were also excited for the warmer weather. Aria was only wearing one of my sweatshirts and a pair of shorts for the whole ride so before we got there she had changed in the car into this sexy little dress. It was white and had a black belt on it that fell right under her ass with only like an inch or 2 to spare. It was strapless and showed off her beautiful boobs especially with the white strapless push up bra under that. The dress was very short and if she bent over or raised her arms you had a clear view of her pussy and ass. She also had a totally sheer white see threw g string on (that she drew SHAWN'S ONLY on with a black sharpie.) She put on a pair of red strappy heals, a long necklace that had a red guitar pick on it, some dangling diamond earrings and she had loose curled her hair (there is an outlet in my jeep) with her bangs straight. Also some red lipstick. I could've crashed as hard as I was staring at her. I also had her dig through the stuff to grab me something to wear... Of course the little cowgirl she is she picks a red plad short sleeve button up some fitted jeans a belt with a nice belt buckle and some boots. I pulled over before we got there and changed really quick.

After arriving in Memphis we drove around until we found this pool hall bar attached to a bowling alley. We pull up and walk in, it is dark and pretty smokey. There is mostly guys and a hand full of women. As soon as we walk in every girl in the room starts to stare down aria. Now these women in here are all kind of with their boyfriends or husbands kinda older than her not really to dressed up except one or 2 of them that were. But aria was by far the most beautiful girl in there. We walk up to the bar and get some drinks. I order us 2 fireball shots each and a rum and coke each. (Aria hates rum and coke so it's funny watching her drink it) and we get a table. As we are walking to the table every guy is breaking their necks on her some whistling one I think even grabbed her ass. When we got to our table she grabbed a stick for each of us and I break. When it's her turn she purposely bends over as far as she could so her ass was totally out and she also had moved her thong so I could clearly see her pussy. That's when I decide if she wants to be risky we are going to get REALLY risky tonight.

It started off with me smacking her ass with the stick or picking her dress up a little or occasionally pulling it so high everyone would be able to see her pussy or ass. Than she gets this little competitive thing going so she hops on the table pulls me close and kisses me than pulls me closer so I could feel her pussy through my jeans hitting my cock. I watch as the guys around us bite their lips and the girls look pissed yet jealous cause their men are watching us. We start to play again after this and I now have to one up her so after a few turns she is beating me so I walk up behind her as she is bent over going and shove 3 fingers deep into her pussy. Not only fucking up her move but making her moan loud. The music kind of toned her out but the guys next to us herd. I finger her for a minute or 2 before I pull out and shove my fingers in her mouth.

At this point we are finishing up our first game and shake it by Luke Bryan comes on and almost every one rushes onto the dance floor so she grabs me and we do the same. It started with a line dance and soon became all the girls grinding on their men and shaking their asses. Aria was not shy about shaking hers and boy was she good at it my cock was getting harder and harder by the second. A few songs go by and everyone is still dancing aria has her hands on my shoulders and her leg around he waists grinding her pussy on my pants leaving a large wet mark. So I take her turn her around bend her over and she shakes her ass on my dick while I slide a finger into her pussy. I finger her for almost 5 minutes before she starts to shake and drip down her leg. We walk over to the table and she chugs her drink then sits on my lap and whispers
"I want that big hard cock destroying all of my holes right now."
"Not until I win this little competition little girl." I whisper back

So we start one more game. Little does she know I have a trick up my sleeve. She once again starts messing with me bending over on my cock, unzipping my pants and sliding her hand in she even pulled my cock out while she was sitting on my lap and slid it in her pussy then out then put it back in my pants. Yes, we now have an audience and she is totally winning, both the pool game and the fucking with me game. Time to pull out the big guns on her I reach in my pocket and with out her knowing pull out a small bullet vibrator and an butt plug that vibrates. She bends over once to go and i quickly slide the vibrator in her pussy. I have the remote to the bullet and the butt plug. She jumps but try's to play it off. Than I grab her bend her over the table and quickly shove the butt plug in with no lube. She lets out a little yelp but still try's to act like it's not affecting her. So I go and get like 4 balls in. Than she goes she gets one in then goes again and I turn on the one in her pussy. She literally drops the stick. Of course I laugh and she looks at me with those blue eyes wide open. Than I go again and she distracts me by grabbing my balls and putting her finger in her pussy than wiping her pussy juice on my lips. Than she goes I turn on the one in her butt... She not only jumps she moans than she walks over to the balls drops all mine into the holes walks to me and says
"Sir you win. Now please use me."

Of course I'm not gunna turn that down I am so horny I could fuck her in front of all these people. I get up grab her hand and we walk out I pick her up as we walk out and we start making out as I carry her to the car. I literally throw her into the car and start the car
"We need to find a hotel" I say
We start driving as I play with her pussy and she already has my cock in her hand.
We drive for like 10 minutes and can't find anything.
"Don't get mad at me for saying this sir but... FUCK IT PULL OVER!"

Not only did that turn me on but I'm literally ready to attack her so I pull into this dirt road and pull into the woods by like a lake... I think it was a camp ground or something. As I'm driving she's stripping the both of us and already has her seat all the way back so I can hop right on top of her the second I stop. I stop throw the car in park rip the keys out and jump across the car as I pull the rest of my pants down. She already pulled both vibrators out on the floor and her pussy was waiting open and soaked for me. I shoved my cock so deep in her not only did she scream her eyes rolled back and she gasped for air. I start fucking her so hard I thought I was gunna break her and I think she thought the same cause she looked so scared but begged me not to stop. She was screaming and moaning so loud both of us dripping in sweat with in a minute she cums. But I'm not stopping even if I cum. I pound her harder and harder she's actually tearing I'm fucking her so hard. Than I cum a huge load into her pussy and flip her over seconds after and slam my cock deep in her ass fucking that just as hard. She is screaming and taking it like a champ. I see her rubbing her clit as I'm pulling her hair back hard and fucking her ass. With out me saying a word I hear her moan
"Daddy please slow down a little."
Now she's never called me daddy and boy did this just turn me on I cum in her ass I see my cum dripping out of her ass and pussy.

Than I flip her again and tell her to take my cock. She instantly opens her mouth and starts sucking it shoving it deep down her throat. Than I tell her to open her mouth... She knew what was coming cause she took both of my hands and put them on the back of her head then kinda grabbed my legs and braces her self. I took her head and started to hard face fuck her I feel as she cums on my leg. So I go deeper down her throat she takes every inch of my hard cock. I push it in than pull out long enough for her to breathe a few times.
"Babygirl take a big breathe and get ready."
She gasps for air than I fuck her throat fast for like a minute before letting her breathe again. I do this a few more times before once again cumming down the back of her throat. Than I'm tired but I wanted her to cum again so I start to finger her again until finally she cums. I than laid down on the seat she crawled on top of me slid my cock into her pussy and we both fell asleep.
...more
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #20
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default April 8th

This morning I woke up with her head on my chest and my dick in her pussy. I woke her up and she went to move and literally moaned in pain. So I picked her up flipped her onto the seat and slid my dick out of her. When I looked at her pussy between her legs was all bruised there was a little dry blood and a lot of dry cum all over her. I got dressed and put a dress on her than I found a motel and got a room. Than went to the car picked her up and brought her to the room where I ran the bath got in with her and cleaned us both up. After she laid on the bed and I put some lotion on her than gave her some Advil. She than kissed me and said
"Last night was so much fun and totally worth it."
I kissed her and said
"Go to sleep baby girl."
She's now asleep on my chest and looks so adorable. I just read her last post and think she was hinting me on last night when she said daddy. Well for today we are going to relax and sleep. Tomorrow we will talk more about that.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #21
Beth:)
Baby Member

Default Damn!!!!

Damn, thats hot!!!!! you got me all wet!!!!
Beth:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #22
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default April 9th

Today we stopped into some state park, to do some hiking. Earlier that day we prepapred a little cooler full of some sandwiches and fruit to eat. I had aria wear some very tight shorts that hugged her but very nicely and my flannel short sleeve short that was big on her but she tied it up in the front and managed to fit the part nicely. As we started a hike I grabbed her hair and put a rubber band so it was off her shoulders. The warm air off the parking lot heating both of us up.

We walked for while as we looked through the trees we notice a map for the trails. I picked the one I was looking for it was a trail end that looked to have a big view and it was marked by a picnic trail.

Our hike was long and the closer we got to the point the trail got smaller. Finally we got to the picnic table and we started to unpack our food. We hadn't seen anyone for a good 30 mins. We ate and talked about nothing important until we finished our food. She started to pack up as if we were leaving when my phone beeped.

I grabbed it and told her "No I had other plans before we leave."

"Yes Sir! what we going to do."

I went in my pack to find a blind fold and told her to put it on. She wasn't worried yet but she didn't know what I had in store for her. She placed them on with no resistance.

"I am going to do something that has been in your dirty mind for some time but you are not going to fight me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir I understand." She said with a smirk.

"Now lay down on your back on the table and give me your hands."

She got up and did as she was told. I was positive she couldn't see anything so i pulled out some rope. and gently pulled back her hands to the end of the table. So was now laying spread eagle across the table with the her ass just on the edge and her legs laying down the side. I tie arms and hands down to the table. Than I slowly pulled my hands down her shorts and pulled her pants off first.

I backed up and looked at this amazing view. She was laying there with these pink panties, a g string with a a tiny little metalic heart on the side. Her shirt was no risen up past her navel and her breast were not showing at anything but the curves in the shirt.

I than pulled off her panties to smell them... Just as I thought wet. I bunched them up and stuck them in my pocket.

"Now I want you to count to one hundred very loud and I am going to walk away and come back.

1 2 3 4......

I slowly walked away than shouted out " A little louder so I can hear you!"

8! 9! 10!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #23
Slavebaby58

Default April 9th

As Shawn walked away I was confused what if someone else showed up before he did? What fantasy is he going to do? Is this gunna hurt? This is the longest 100 count ever! My brain is going 100 miles an hour all I want is to feel him touch me and hear his voice. I'm a little scared but I have total trust in him... Ok this is turning me on a little... I hear foot steps... Is that Shawn? 88, 89,90 ok 10 seconds until he comes back... What does he have planned 95,96,97.... Please let that be Shawn walking up to me 98,99,100

"Now little girl I am going to tape your mouth shut just to let you know." I could hear Shawn say.

I nodded in approval. He pulled out my panties and stuffed them in my mouth and used tape to keep them in.

The only thing I could do is think about was about to happen but than I just didn't know what it might be...

I shifted my weight a little more off the ledge hoping that Shawn would soon be sticking his dick in me. Than I could feel it....

it was skin..the tip of a dick, trying now with force to get inside.

I tried to gasping thinking to myself something is wrong. Something is different than the last 20 times he fucked me. It was bigger, much bigger. Shawn had a pretty big cock and he definitely knows how to use it. All the other times he could please me so much but something was off..

Suddenly my pussy opened wider than before and engulfed a penis. I was sure of it. But was it Shawns I just couldn't tell and with no noise going on and the blind fold... my heart was now racing as the pace was quicken on each blow.

Than it happened a low growl or grunt, this was a noise I hadn't heard from him before. I stopped rocking my hips and started to freak out.

Than Shawn un-covered my eyes. The sunlight hit my face first and I started to blink when I saw a old man hovering over me. He was very scruffy and larger than Shawn in weight for sure. I paused now realizing what just happened. He must have found this guy or does he even know him. What the fuck was I doing hear? My eyes started to water up

Than I noticed Shawn in the corner of my eye.

"Finish up Jerry!" he yelled at the man.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:33 AM   #24
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I noticed the look in her face and her big green eyes. It was terror and I started to get worried about if I may have pushed this girl to hard. She told me once before that one of her fantasy was to get tied up in the woods and have a total stranger fuck her.
I couldn't believe the amount of girls on getdare that wanted it or something like that. But I always know the difference between fantasy and reality. Did they just want to not have control or did they want for one brief moment to be treated and used.

I pulled off the tape and removed her panties from her mouth.

"It's okay he will be done soon." I tried to console her.

It was that I figured it out.... her eyes started to roll back and she was very close to cumming... Jerry was really ramming her hard.. Hard enough for the old picnic table to start to rock.

She wasn't screaming to get off but she was moaning as she climaxed Jerry large member shoot out of her and than he exploded all over her crotch and navel getting one big wad on her shirt.

Jerry left quickly as i started to un strap Aria. She looked at me and waited for me to say anything.

"Lets get you cleaned up. I remember we passed a big washroom shower thing. How does that sound?"

"Who was Jerry Sir?"

"I meet Jerry online and he agreed to this arrangement..... (i was worried) Did I go to far Baby Girl?"

"No... I ughhh um well.." She was searching for words.."

"It's ok baby girl let it sink in lets go to the showers" I said trying to calm her down
The whole way up to the showers she held my hand so tight, I was still. Wondering if I pushed her to far. I helped her undress and stood outside of the shower. She was taking longer than usual so I decided to open the curtain and check on her. As I open it I see her playing with her self. She got scared and stopped when she saw me. I acted like I was mad and shut the curtain I then quickly undressed and opened the curtain back up. She smiled and jumped into my arms. I kissed her n pushed her into the wall. I was about to slide my dick in when I stopped. I looked her in the eye and said
"So you liked it baby girl"
She smiled kissed me on the cheek and said
"Yes sir" with a huge smile on her face
I then slid my dick deep inside of her and she couldn't help but moan. I think I fucked her from every position possible in that shower. At that moment I was so attracted to her, knowing how much she truly trusted me and would do anything with/for me. I couldn't wait to plan out the rest of our crazy fantasies. I'm no longer going to hold back with her, because as she takes my hard dick in her all I can do is look at her in excitement knowing what is coming for the rest of this trip.

After cumming about 4 times in the shower and hearing people walking in and out of that bathroom we ran back to the jeep and drove a few hours before finding a camp ground and a walmart a few minutes away from that. So we ran in grabbed a tent and some camping gear. We headed over to the camp ground and before I could even finish un loading the jeep she hard the tent set up. I couldn't help but say
"Yup that's my babygirl"
She turned around smiled and continued on setting up camp while I grilled us up some burgers. After eating we laid out and just sat by a bonfire then headed to bed.
"Can we please sleep here tomorrow too sir."
"I think we can do that little girl."
I kissed her on the forehead and watched as she fell asleep. I stayed up most of the night thinking of the other things we will be able to do through out the trip.

Last edited by ShawnC; 04-11-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:43 PM   #25
Silvercola

so good keep posting
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:33 AM   #26
MistressLexi

Whatever happened to this thread and your "sex adventure"?
Old 05-30-2014, 05:44 PM   #27
sexyandiloveit

Please post more!! I really enjoy reading about yalls adventure.
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:23 PM   #28
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Yes please continue!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:59 PM   #29
Sakerra

Please continue!

public, family tit

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76599