Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-30-2015, 07:39 PM   #1
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Default Hers

He wasn’t sure how he became her houseboy. It wasn’t a hereditary thing, his parents had nothing to do with the duchy, but he was somehow chosen to work in her household.

‘Work’, that was a loose term. He was more than a housekeeper, he also was required to meet… other needs of the Duchess. As amazing as she was she was also a sadist, which worked out well actually, because he was a bit of a masochist. Which meant along with all the daily chores, such as cooking, cleaning, errands, but he also gave up some more.. personal things. She controlled his orgasms, his pleasure… everything, and he was happy.

Neither area really played more of a heavy role than the other, over time they had become friends, then that grew into more. Thier relationship was more of a 24/7 TPE, with her in charge of course, she was the Duchess.

As he made her lunch that afternoon his thoughts drifted back to his morning:

He awoke early, before her as was the custom, and made her some coffee to wake up to. She enjoyed her coffee in the morning, he attempted to make her breakfast as well, but that really hadn’t turned out well in the past, so until she had more time to teach him more of the culinary skills, he was absolved from that task.

He took the coffee into the room to awaken his love. Silently, he entered the room and set the coffee down on the nightstand. He slid under the blanket, careful to avoid catching his erect penis on anything - since his dress code around the house was nude, and he was very erect, as he was every day, especially since the Duchess really enjoyed keeping him horny, and orgasms for him had become something of a rarity this month. He could never tell with her, some weeks there were lots and lots of orgasms, some weeks, nothing. It all depended on her whim and, he had to admit, he loved that - he drifted back to his morning ritual. He slid under the blanket, smelling her scent all the way up as he snuggled next to her.
Softly into her ear he whispered, “Duchess, it’s time to get up.”
She preferred using him as an alarm clock better than any electronic device, he was nowhere near as loud and annoying, and she loved feeling him next to her as she awoke.. plus, he brought coffee.

She snuggled with him a minute, making minor notice of his erect ‘little monkey’, and sat up to drink her coffee.
‘What’s wrong Monkey? I let you play with yourself for a long time last night, I would have thought that would get it all out of your system. Are you still horny?” She said with a smile
Meekly came his response “Yes Duchess. Very”
“Aw, poor boy, tell you what, you can play some more this morning while I drink my coffee.”
He didn’t wait to be told twice, he knew when she said things like that they were usually more of an instruction than a request. He flopped onto his back and started stroking, slowly.
“Aw, aren’t I such a nice Duchess?”
“Yes Duchess, you are”
He wasn’t sure how long he was able to stroke, but it wasn’t long enough in his estimation because all too soon she stopped him.
“Hmm, You know what Monkey? I was very nice last night wasn’t I?”
“Yes Duchess”
“And I was very nice this morning, wasn’t I?”
“Yes Duchess”
“And now I’m not feeling so nice, let’s go down to the basement and play for a bit”
‘Play’.. he knew what she meant by that.. the basement is where she liked to keep all the implements of pain.

She followed him down the stairs, his erection half flagging because he wasn’t sure what she wanted today, and, although he did enjoy the pain, especially when they were in the midst of playing, the start of it always scared him.. it was pain after all.

Today she tied him to a wooden bed. Arms and legs splayed out, erection pointing straight up into the air and attached the e-stim pads onto his stomach and nipples, and well, wherever else she felt like putting them.

“I feel like riding your little monkey this morning, I’d really like him inside me again, but you aren’t going to cum at all are you? Not without my permission.”
“No Duchess”
Having said that she climbed on top of him and slowly lowered herself onto his waiting shaft, and sat there a minute, just feeling it inside of her.
She then leaned over and turned on the electricity that fed to the pads, high enough to make him start bucking, which she enjoyed very much. She turned it on higher, both to increase the bucking, and the torturous sounds she was ripping from him.
She rode him like that until she enjoyed several orgasms, and leaving him with none.
“How was that my wonderful Monkey?”
He lay in silence, there wasn’t much he could say, his brain was kind of mushy, but he did make happy mewling sounds.
“Good boy” She leaned across him unbuckling him from the table. “Come upstairs with me for a bit.”
She had to help him up the stairs because his balance wasn’t necessarily all there, but they made it together into the living room and snuggled on the couch, him just lost in his mind, her cooing and holding him lovingly until he came back down to himself.

He came back to the present as he was making her lunch, and smiled as he thought of how lucky he was to have been chosen to be the Duchess’ boy.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪