Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default Others Direct Your Spank (Dice Dare)

The idea is:
1- you need a spanking
2- since its a punishment for you, you wont decide how it will be done, BUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU.

So, you will enter in a Thread the spanks you need/own/will do, and open it for others members to decide HOW, WHEN, IN WICH WAY, WITH WICH IMPLEMENT, IN WICH BODY PART, and so on.

They can even decide the number of spanks you have to give, and how hard they will be.

Have fun in this one.

RULES

SLAVES will enter a the topic with the max and min number of spankings, offering at least 3 body parts to be hit (for example, right tit, ass, pussy, etc).

The SLAVE can choose LONG TERM (a few days of "daily spankings") or SHORT TERM (just once/one session or one day of spankings). The SLAVE also will tell wich tools they have avaiable for use, and how many people can direct the spanks offered.

And then THE SLAVE will make a post giving all the information here.

THE MASTERS (the ones who will direct your spanking) will read the slaves posts and answer to the ones he/she wants to. The number of MASTERS who direct one SLAVE spanking is limited to the numbers the SLAVE rolled in the dice. The first ones will count, untill number is complete.

The SLAVE must make one spank session, AT LEAST, for each MASTER. SHE/HE will offer to be spanked in ass, right tit or clitoris, for example, max number 100, min 50, for 1 day, wich the tools she/he has, etc. BUT NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS of THREE MASTERS, so, if one choose to hit 100 times her clit with a wooden spoon before sleep, the second 50 the ass with the belt next time she goes to the bathroom and the third to make it fully naked in the tit right now with all windows opened, thats it, the SLAVE will have to make all those 3 sessions and POST THE RELATORY HERE AT LEAST

(To the slaves, a secret: several Masters doesnt demand pictures/videos, but WE DO DEMAND REPORTS, cos its the part we can have our prize. Without it, we drop the thing and stop to give dares, elaborate things here, and so on. We have a lot of work to create dares for you, we expect the same from the ones who used the ideas we had).

MASTERS will then tell the slave how the spankings should be ministered (like, "everyday (in a long term) after wake up, befor go to the toilet, fully naked, give 10 strokes, tie legs togheter, edge once, give 20 more hit, bend over a table, clamp your nipples, give other 30, edge again, clamp pussy and plug the ass, lay down on your stomach, give the last 40 and you can/cannot cum" etc)

MASTERS MUST CHOOSE THE INSTRUMENTS in the list (unless he/she has some idea of use of one ordinary object everybody has at home).

MASTERS MUST OBBEY LIMITS of the SLAVES.

IF POSSIBLE (and disclosed by the SLAVE), MASTERS can also tell WHERE the spanks will be done (in public toilet, in the front garden, in the kitchen, etc)

THE DICE PART

First thing, you have to choose if you want LONG TERM SPANK or SHORT TERM SPANK.
Then you roll a dice and check bellow.

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Have fun guys and girls.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to MLPDRACO for this post:
Old 09-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
sophiie

I'll give this a go, the spankings can be anywhere at all on my body. Here were my rolls...

I chose the short term one and got:
3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

2 - 4 extras at least
And my four extras I'll offer are:
1. School or other public washroom
2. Can use a vibe or dildo
3. In a park/woods
4. Extra you can choose... If I like it

As for things I can use for spanking besides my hands, basically any normal household items.
sophiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ok, I'm in on the short term.
I'll post the report here for all Masters who PM spanking orders

The body parts
Right ball
left ball (balls will be tied off separetly unless told otherwise)
Dick head
And since I got to pick 3 body parts, it's only fair that as Master you get to pick 3 as well. So pick 3 more if you would like.

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS

So the extras are
1) Just to get everything ready for a spank, rub icyhot into cock and balls. And why not, finger my hole too to get warmed up. Repeat after the spanking as well.
2) Naked in the woods, of course walking away from my clothes for how ever many minutes you feel is appropriate before starting the spanking
3) pick a location in my yard. time of day is dependent on where though. won't do front yard or front deck during the day, but could be in the back yard naked during the day.
4) in a public restroom
5) Master's choice - as long as within limits and within reason

As for things I can use for spankings: wooden cooking spoon, ruler, flip flop, shoe, any household item.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #4
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Longterm

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

1 - 3 extras at least

1) household items
2) college
3) You can pick an item as long as I have it :P

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiie View Post
I'll give this a go, the spankings can be anywhere at all on my body. Here were my rolls...

I chose the short term one and got:

2 - 4 extras at least
And my four extras I'll offer are:
1. School or other public washroom
2. Can use a vibe or dildo
3. In a park/woods
4. Extra you can choose... If I like it

As for things I can use for spanking besides my hands, basically any normal household items.
I will take on you, sophiie

You will give tomorrow, 2 sessions of 250 spanks each, on your right nipple in the first session and the in left on the second one.

First session will be at school toilet/restroom, be sure to be fully naked at it when do it. you can use your hand to the spanks, but need to do it hard.

the second session, anytime after sunset, in your home, with a wooden spoon or paddle, but first you will rub ice on the target nipple for 1 minute, give 100 spanks, rub ice again for a minute, then you give the 150 last ones.

Report back when done ;-)

Old 09-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa View Post
Longterm

1 - 3 extras at least

1) household items
2) college
3) You can pick an item as long as I have it :P
200 spanks on your ass every morning right after awake (if Im the first to reply, I will increase it to 250), with wooden spoon in day 1, 3 and 5, one woodenpaddle in the days 2, 4,and 6 and a belt in the last day.
as extras:
YOU CANT go to toilet before spanks are done (no pee or poo or brush teeth, cant even enter there to look at the mirror before you do the spanks)
YOU CANT cum for the entire day if you dont acomplish all spanks in 8 minutes (200 spanks in 8 minutes are one spank each 2.8 seconds. If its 250, it will be one spank every 1.92 seconds)
Also, you have to spank yourslef with your clit clamped (if you dont have clamps, clothespins are good too ;-)

Old 09-14-2013, 02:25 AM   #7
JJMORGIE
getDare Sweetheart

Somebody has to pick my rolls for me, as commanded by my master.

PM ME 'CAN'T TOUCH THAT' AND I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR EVEN LOOK AT MY COCK FOR 24 HOURS.

PM ME A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 50 AND I WILL SPANK EACH TESTICLE THAT AMOUNT.

LIMITS: NONE! Except anal. (Within Common Sense) (No Face)
DISLIKES (PUNISHMENTS): Scat, includes eating. Public. Drinking piss. CBT. Public. Small dick humiliation.

I AM A HOMEWORK SLAVE FOR ENGLISH; MATHEMATICS; CHEMISTRY; .
JJMORGIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:36 AM   #8
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMORGIE View Post
Somebody has to pick my rolls for me, as commanded by my master.
Here you go.

Long-term

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Can't do the extra's for you.

Enjoy

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:58 AM   #9
JJMORGIE
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa View Post
Here you go.

Long-term

Can't do the extra's for you.

Enjoy

May I add I can do this at school and/or in public toilets? First 4 to respond get to be part of a spank session. Kik me JJMORGIE if you want to join.

PM ME 'CAN'T TOUCH THAT' AND I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR EVEN LOOK AT MY COCK FOR 24 HOURS.

DISLIKES (PUNISHMENTS): Scat, includes eating. Public. Drinking piss. CBT. Public. Small dick humiliation.

Old 09-14-2013, 03:00 AM   #10
JJMORGIE
getDare Sweetheart

Okay:
K
Long term

200 minimum hits, 300 max hits
4 masters
My 8 extras:
MASTER SAYS SOMEONE CAN PICK MY NO LIMITS EXTRAS

Old 09-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #11
luckybast

I will join this taks! My spankable Bodyparts are my as cheeks, my face and my legs. I have standard tools like belts, spoons and cables.

I decided for short term.
My rols are:

2- 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

So i wait for your PMs!

KIK: luckybasr
luckybast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:29 AM   #12
ld2007

Sounds good to me

Body Parts - Balls, Ass, Anything else you choose (surprise me)

Tools - Hand, Wooden Paddle, Leather Paddle, Cane

Long Term - 6,6,5 - 200 min hits, 300 max hits, three times a day for 12 days.

Masters - 5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

Extras - 5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.

1) Public Washroom (Inside cubicle or not - it's up to you)
2) Rub olbas oil (Like Icyhot) into cock/balls/asshole (Pick any you want)
3) Buttplug (Lube of your choice)
4) Bondage (Will wear for upto 60 minutes before/after - Still need to be able to spank though)
5) Something of your choice within my limits (Creativity is a plus)

Choose however many Extras you want and I'd prefer you to PM me with your tasks. I shall edit this post once 4 Masters have contacted me

I play RISK and I never get rolls like that yet on here I do -_-
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #13
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

SHORT TERMS RESULTS
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.

This is bad for me....

Body Parts:
Ass, Pussy, Tits

Tools:
HairBrush

Places:
House
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #14
blahblah9

body parts - left ass cheek, right ass cheek, cilt and as iv been a bad slave
pussy (extra 2 body parts your choice)

implements - just household items

short term, what i rolled:

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optional, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

extras:
clothepegs
another body part of your choice
schoolgirl outfit
control over my bladder
can have another session IF you say why i deserve it

so 2 sessions per master (3 if doing extra)
100 min 350 max to each body part
you can tell me how many for each part
and you get 2 extra body parts

also please pm if interested

nad <3

i do not have nor do i want a master
blahblah9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #15
SDSlave

Body parts: ass, nipples, penies

Let me know what you want me to use, if I have it I will use it.
Same with extras, so long as they are within my limits.
SDSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk