Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-26-2015, 05:54 AM   #16
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default again

This section is about which chores you will do.
4. Clean your kitchen, surfaces, do the washing up (don't use a dishwasher if you have one, this is about working to achieve something and gain a reward) clean the floor, the sink. the oven and hob etc.

This next section is about what you must wear.

1. Completely naked with a tight crotch rope with a vibrator taped to your pussy/asshole

This next section is about how you must do it.

1. Tie either your legs or your hands, you choose, but once you've chosen you can't undo it until you have finished your chores.--> tied my hands

2. Put something large and uncomfortable in your pussy/ass. Make sure it hurts to bend down or is uncomfortable at the very least.--> the larger plug we had

3. You are not allowed to walk at any point, everything you do must be on your hands and knees.--> long and humbling

4. This is a condition based on what chore you have

- Cleaning the kitchen, really scrub everything, because you will be licking each surface you have cleaned afterwards.
--> i had to lick everywhere even in the corners fortunately i really did a good cleaning job

5. You may not eat, drink or use the bathroom until all of your chores are completed.
--> sure !

6. You must do all of the above.

Punishment for differing at all from the above tasks, be it you don't complete a chore, or don't do all of the things set is to write 200 lines saying 'I am a lazy slut who doesn't get to cum for 2 weeks' And you won't be allowed to cum for 2 weeks

even if i did the task correctly my master forced me to write the pun ishment...

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:08 AM   #17
slaveblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlcane View Post
This section is about which chores you will do.
4. Clean your kitchen, surfaces, do the washing up (don't use a dishwasher if you have one, this is about working to achieve something and gain a reward) clean the floor, the sink. the oven and hob etc.

This next section is about what you must wear.

1. Completely naked with a tight crotch rope with a vibrator taped to your pussy/asshole

This next section is about how you must do it.

1. Tie either your legs or your hands, you choose, but once you've chosen you can't undo it until you have finished your chores.--> tied my hands

2. Put something large and uncomfortable in your pussy/ass. Make sure it hurts to bend down or is uncomfortable at the very least.--> the larger plug we had

3. You are not allowed to walk at any point, everything you do must be on your hands and knees.--> long and humbling

4. This is a condition based on what chore you have

- Cleaning the kitchen, really scrub everything, because you will be licking each surface you have cleaned afterwards.
--> i had to lick everywhere even in the corners fortunately i really did a good cleaning job

5. You may not eat, drink or use the bathroom until all of your chores are completed.
--> sure !

6. You must do all of the above.

Punishment for differing at all from the above tasks, be it you don't complete a chore, or don't do all of the things set is to write 200 lines saying 'I am a lazy slut who doesn't get to cum for 2 weeks' And you won't be allowed to cum for 2 weeks

even if i did the task correctly my master forced me to write the pun ishment...

karl

I haven't checked this thread for a while! But I'm glad people have enjoyed it and in particular that Karl did it and reported on it so many times!!

SB x
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:24 PM   #18
masterslittleslut

4, 2, and 6
Doing this tomorrow!!
masterslittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk