Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
opennina
Account Banned

Default Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie

hey guys well my names nina im pretty new to this site but i think iv figured out how it works lol, anyway im looking for extreme anal tasks and possibly tasks that will give me a permanent anal gape well actually im not 100 % sure if that is even possible so also if you know anything about that and how to get one it would be greatly appreciate. i also enjoy enemas but dont have an enema bag so have to use shower hose or be creative to get any liquid besides water in me. i have also heard of semi solid enemas but not really sure what they are but would love to try one lol like i like trying to hold in a hard to hold enema with a plug i cant get out ( ive only ever used apples for this) and mabey even trying to keep it in overnight though i would need something to really plug me for that lol. i love orgasm and inserting stuff in my pussy however unlike my ass i dont wont to overstretch my pussy want to keep it tight so dont use anything bigger than a carrot there.

ok well i think you know my likes and what i am after, but here are my limits
no family, freinds, extreme tit torture (needles), huge pussy insertions,public.

i will do any task that fit what i am looking for and dont cross my limits if i fail your task i will accept whatever punishment you deem nessercary as long as it is within my limits

have fun creating tasks for me and even though im new to this site my ass is not new to anal stretching lol oh yeah and dont forget to let me know anything you might know about my goal

edit:
i will only be able to use household stuff cant afford decent toys and have no where to keep them, i thinki shoould clear up some stuff for future tasks though, the largets thing i have inserted is this litle ruber ball you know you get them in like basket balls soccer balls etc it is about the size of a tennis ball i inserted that and pumped up as much as i could got bigger than a lage apple but more ovally, it poped afer about 5 minutes in me though, currently i have used apples and a can of coke for insetions i cannot get the can of coke deep enough to close around it though so about an inch sticks out, i cannot fist my self not because of size but becuase i cant bend it in enough, on enemas since i dont have an enema bag it is hard to measure how much water is in me, on the subject of overnight i have done stuff like that and i am willing to risk overnight tasks with household things as long as the household object wont break no you guys have an idea where im at hope it helps

Last edited by opennina; 07-04-2011 at 02:33 AM.
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to opennina for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk