Old 10-09-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
Jack18

Default embarrassed

I dare you all to share your most embarrassing moment.

I'll start...
It was my 10th grade year and gym class was coming to an end. I had helped put all the basketballs away so I was a little later than the others getting into the locker room. I was really sweaty so I got in the showers in locker room. The locker room was very poorly designed and if the door is not closed (it never was) people out in the hallway can see right into the locker room where the guys get out of the shower. Everyday the girls would come over to that hallway to get drinks out the vending machine. By the time they got over there the guys were always done with their showers though. However because I was running late when I stepped out of the shower completely naked I heard some whistling and laughter. I looked over and to my horror three girls were looking at my exposed body (cock and all). I quickly covered up and got out of view. I stayed in the locker room until the bell rang that day. They still teased me a long time about seeing me naked.
Jack18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:42 AM   #2
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Default Embarassing moments.

Ok,ok. Some Master dude gave me the idea of this when just reading his thread, but anyway! I have too many embarassing moments to recall! But i'm curious to know of yours. I posted one in the 'stupid' section on the dare Thread I think it was, but anyway I will post a different one here.

Ok,most of my embarassing moments happen to be in school! So yeah! I was in class (can't remember what class it was now, but I was younger then about year 10) and once again I was high. I think it was like the first or second time I had smoked weed, and my eyes were glazed, and I was giggling like hell! Anyway, two of my friends had to sort of guide me away from the teacher and to the back of the class room. Anyway, we had to write some story thing. I seriously dind't have the energy to lift the pen even! So my writting was worse then worse! Anyway, half way through the lesson, I fell asleep, it was ahot day and the class was really relaxed untill the most loud male in the class room shouted out at the top of his voice 'OH MY GOD! She's stoned!' ( At the same time, he was too) And started laughing. IT woke me the hell up, and once again the whole class'attention was on me! My friends were like 'Naw,naw, she's just tired!' Bu it didn't stop the teacher from keeping me at the end of the lesson, with the head Mistress! [The continuation of this, is another embarassing moment, so you post some, then I will continue mine!]

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!
Oreo_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I have merged these threads as their subjects are quite identical
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #4
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Even though one comes six months after the other?
Old 04-27-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Lawl, I wondered what had happened there! Mm,okies! ^-^

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!
Oreo_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #6
DaniBlonde

Well my most embarresing moment was in volleyball, when my friend pantsed me and i fell flat on my face, we were wearing spandex so i pretty much mooned the entire team. This was almost a year ago and I STILL HEAR ABOUT IT REGULARLY!!!
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Never had any really embarassing moments like that. I'm embarassed by dancing -- not so much by nudity. Of course, no one has ever pantsed me before, and maybe I'd feel differently if I had been.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I honestly cannot remember a time I was ever embarrassed. I was raised to never be embarrassed by anything you do; so I have never been embarrassed. Besides, I don't care what other people think. I am just glade that they are evening thinking at all.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Dare.A.Sub

Butt naked on cam for a bunch of strangers out back with a BIG dildo up my ass and a turn around to see my neighbors standing there watching me.... they told me to do that inside from now on but.... i apparently i don't learn lessons easily

limits: WatterSports, harsh pain, fam/friends, MonM

21/M/Bi-curious

Im a whore! I love to show off my naked exposed body to strangers in public and online!
Dare.A.Sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk