Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
mandible

Default Ruthless Rosa Resumes

I will make no promises, but I hope to add numerous chapters in the coming weeks. And please, if you would like to inflict some of this on me, get in touch.....

Chris sat at his desk, working harder than he had ever worked before. Jenn had dropped her weekly collation reports folder on his desk twenty minutes ago without a word, giving him an evil grin. They represented at least three hours of work, and he was a little behind in his own data-entry. Ideally, he would just stay late at the office to make sure he could get everything finished, but his presence was demanded by Rosa on cam tonight just thirty minutes after the close of the working day. He had her latest email open behind the spreadsheets that were making him crosseyed already, and despite himself he couldn't help clicking onto it and re-reading it from time to time. He read it one more time:

"Morning moron,

I hope you had fun getting the superglue out of your hair last night, how did it go?! I'm half imagining that you had to just cut it all out and now you're sitting there at work with bald patches all over your head to go with your missing eyebrows and bare legs and armpits and everything. You have NO idea how thrilling this is for me, Chrissy.

I bet you hate me calling you 'Chrissy', it sounds pretty girly doesn't it? I probably shouldn't tell you this and keep it as a surprise, but I've been looking into 'deed poll' - you know, where you legally change your name? It seems to be remarkably easy and straightforward, so I might be having you change your name in the very near future. Hmm, how does 'Crystal' sound to you, darling? HA HA HA HA HA ! I'll keep thinking on that.

Anyway, don't forget to do anything Jenn asks in the office. I'll be on constant touch with her so you can't get away with anything, my little blackmailed sissy, remember that. Make sure you do a good job on her collation reports by the way; you'll be harshly punished for the slightest mistake.

OK I've got better things to do than email the world's biggest dickhead. Be on cam at six, naked, with your lips and eyebrows painted with tippex, and a clothespeg on each nipple and one on your tongue. Bye for now"

Chris couldn't help himself, the email turned him on. He had wanted to witness and experience real, outright cruelty and sadism, and he was getting it in spades. He felt the cruel confines of the chastity lock around his manhood for the umpteenth time of the day. It was a terrible, cruel feeling, yet it wasn't entirely unpleasant; the lock allowed him room to get at least partially aroused, and this was better than nothing. Chris was trying to look on the bright side; he had brought all this upon himself and he was telling himself that he had to try to embrace it and accept that he was getting everything he had dreamed of and more. He even felt a strange pleasure in getting to experience things that almost nobody else did. "Who else knows what's involved in getting superglue out of your hair?!" he thought, and a wry smile twisted his lips.

He had been mightily relieved to find he could remove the glue. It hadn't been easy, but like the tippex before the superglue had come out with repeated rough shampooing. There were certainly still bits of it in his hair, but overall his hair looked just fine.

His musing was interrupted by Jenn's face coming into the periphery of his vision, as she leaned across the desk.

She spoke in a low voice. "I don't hear any typing, bitchboy. I want my reports done EARLY remember...."

He looked up. Jenn's face had an expression of disdain, superiority, amusement, satisfaction, pleasure.... Just two days ago he hadn't the slightest clue that she had this in her. People could be very surprising.

He blushed, and lied; "Sorry Jenn, I was just double-checking some of my entries".

She sat back. "Just get it done. But I want a cup of tea. Now!"

He nodded, and scurried to the office kitchen. Placing her mug of tea down a few minutes later, he couldn't help seeing that Jenn was chatting on MSN and he caught a glimpse of the name 'Rosa'.

Jenn didn't acknowledge or thank him for the tea, naturally, but said "Yes, I'm chatting with Rosa, Chrissy."

As he sat back down, she asked "So, are you going to try for a chance to wank this month, on the 28th?"

He went bright red. Rosa was telling Jenn EVERYTHING.

"Well?!" she asked, with a smile of pure amused contempt on her face.

"Um... maybe.. I don't know....."

"Well", said Jenn playfully, sitting back and taking a sip of the tea, "I'll throw you a bone Chrissy, I'll be one of the three people you need to watch, just to help you out. Just this once!"

He gaped at her.

"You're welcome!" she said, in a tinkly, sing-song voice. It was as if she had just offered to fetch him something from the stationery cupboard, rather than having just offered to watch him take his one monthly opportunity to unlock his genitals and then masturate on webcam in front of multiple viewers, dressed in outrageous drag.

Chris was getting as hard as he was able, for the umpteenth plus one time of the day.

He shook his head slightly, and turned back to the weekly collation report. He concentrated hard on the work, until Jenn spoke again after half an hour.

"By the way Chrissy, I can't BELIEVE what Rosa is planning to make you do tonight!"

He looked up. Jenn - beautiful Jenn who had always seemed like the archetypal 'nice girl' - was laughing at him.

"All I can say is YUK!" she added. She tossed her head as she giggled, and everything moved; her gorgeous dark hair, her full lips, her perfect white teeth, the round globes under her tight black sweater. What would it be like to be with her, to have her? 'I'll never know', Chris reflected, as he felt the cruel, unbending tube on his penis that would be there for as long as ruthless Rosa decided.

Suddenly, for all his positive thinking, he wasn't looking forward to tonight.
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to mandible for this post:
Old 12-03-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

You are back, dreams come true. I have waited for this day. Thank you god.
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
mandible

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrYsTaNx View Post
You are back, dreams come true. I have waited for this day. Thank you god.
Heh heh! You made my day with that response.

Rest assured, there is MUCH more coming. Nobody will believe how far Rosa will go........
Old 12-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Trystan stole what I was going to say. One of the best stories on the forum! Can't wait!!!!
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
shadow575

was very excited to see this one back up and going
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #6
lucy.transvestite
Distinguished Member

Thank You for continuing this story. It's terrific!

Maybe in future - shopping 4 clothes (while dressed )

M/straight

Limits-Death.Disfigurement.Dismemberment.Scat. more.
lucy.transvestite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

God, I love this series. So glad to see it resuming. I recall you saying at one point that you felt like you'd written into a corner, good to see that inspiration has apparently struck again.
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
Doms_Little_Girl

Send a message via ICQ to Doms_Little_Girl

My god i've been waiting forever for this!!! Thanks for bringing this back ^__^
Doms_Little_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #9
mandible

Inspiration did indeed return the other day, and I know where it's going next. Might be a little while though, I'm kind of bummed with 'getdare' at the moment. A few too many highly rude and/or inconsiderate people here.

Obviously all of you who've commented on my story are exempt and I am very grateful.

I expect I'll get over this little tantrum at some point.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandible View Post

I expect I'll get over this little tantrum at some point.
Any news on that? I certainly hope you have, because your story has always been one of my favourites on getDare. I was so sad when it ended the first time, please don't let this be the end again
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #11
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam

I love love love this story. I know you are still getting inspirations and new ideas for it but I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I cannot wait for the next brilliant chapter. Keeping it your own is something unique and it is worth waiting a year as long as it is unique, of which this is to me.
Thank you,
Dan

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #12
MeasinToday

Simply Great. Nice Work

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
Coyote
getDare Addict

yay im so happy this story continues!
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #14
kearns

Oh, how I wish the author kept writing this magnificent story. : (
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk