Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
ricky112
Baby Member

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

College student in New York, works out regularly, intelligent, somewhat shy, the guy next door type except for my interest in rope bondage, discipline, and pain seeks mature mistress who will make me her slave and instruct me in how to satisfy a woman sexually. PM or email me telling about yourself and why you want to be my mistress, include a photo. If we seem to click we will arrange a meeting in a public place of your choice in New York city.
Email: [email protected]
-------------------------------------

Today was my 22nd birthday and I had dreamed of having an older women enslave me and instruct me in sexual delights. Now I was 22 and it was legal for an older woman to have sexual relations with me. I lost no time and composed this post for the getDare slave/master area. My roommate asked why I was not in my own birthday party and I told him I was just answering some emails. He said "Happy Birthday" and went back in. I clicked the "Submit" button and started on my first adventure as an adult.

My day was busy since most of my friends were older they made a big deal of me being 22. They threw a party for me which was fun but I really just wanted to get back to my room, log on and see if I had any replies to my slave post.

Last edited by ricky112; 03-24-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk