Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2018, 10:39 PM   #1
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Female 22/F Slut begging for Spring Break Dares on a Cruise!

Next week, (sunday 3/25- friday 4/6), Alex (My boyfriend/Master) and I are traveling to Florida to go on a cruise to the Bahamas. Hopefully, this wonderful, sexy and horny Getdare community will make this a trip we will never forget!

We will catch a plane (like a 2 hour plane ride) to florida for the cruise port then go on a cruise for a whole 9 days to the bahamas then we go back to florida to catch a plane ride home. We will be in florida all day sunday (3/25)then we will be at the boat sunday night until We stop at the bahamas for a few days then head back. And this is it’s actually about the journey.

Anyways, boring itinerary aside. I am beggin for some hot fucking dares. Please. Alex and I will be on a huge boat with a pool, a waterslide, rock climbing wall, theatre and more. We won’t have to cook, clean or care. We can eat whatever and have fun and drink!!! It’s supposed to be a fun getaway for us, so why not make it hot!!

I will be packing most of my sex toys, bathing suits, a lot of lingerie, and a lot of condoms and lube. I am begging for some rules, dares and tasks. Please tell me what to pack or what not to pack. Tell me what I can do or not do. But Ultimately, Alex makes the rules or at least enforces them! Alex is the dominant Master.

He loves spanking me, and he asks for un bearable teasing dares for me, please. He also wants to make sure we fuck a lot. I do have my birth control pills, but we will still use condoms. He loves being in control, especially when it’s over me. We don’t want to include other people so keep things just between us. Honestly, what more can a slut like me ask for. But, I am begging for spanks of course. As well as hours of fun with my favorite vibrators!

I do not want to get kicked off, so semi-public dares are fine, but nothing to exposing And we got a suite so we have a lot of room for fun or hopefully in my case torture. I am willing to be Alex’s slut for the trip, but we will reserve some dare free romantic dates of course.

As for the rest of the trip, it’s fair game. Give me spanks, degrading rules, embarassing tasks. It’s spring break! Why not get crazy horny.

We will also have that a short plane ride. I will definitely stash a dildo or a vibe in my carryon. I would prefer not to have dares in an airport but we shouldn’t waste any time.

We will have Wi-Fi during the whole trip so I will report my day as much as I can. I will be reporting this week onwhat I am packing and a more detailed itinerary.

Summary. My master of a boyfriend and I are going on a cruise. With nothing but time on our hands. So hopefully, this is a trip we won’t forget. I am asking for dares to do, rules to follow and some packing tips. I will bring underwear and bras, some bikini’s and you guys can help with my other (hopefully slutty) outfits. I want to do (almost) anything to make Alex happy and horny because that makes me happy and horny. So please share dares that will make him happy! Please.

The slut
is SO excited!!!

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Last edited by Hello202; 03-20-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:46 PM   #2
Tem

Whenever you are in private you must be naked with your collar on you can only move bt crawling on all fours and you must get permission from your master to eat or go to the bathroom dogs arent allowed to use toilets either but im sure you can figure something out
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:53 PM   #3
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello202 View Post
He loves spanking me
Let's see if we can't make this more interesting for you then, eh?

At least once during the trip, he is to spank you in public. Pull your pants down/lift your skirt up so everyone can see your ass and underwear, then smack you 12 times hard enough to make your ass bright red.

He will need an excuse for this of course - so if you are on your very best behaviour you might not get your ass whooped in the middle of the cruise ship.

But if you are even a little bratty or disobedient? Have fun with not knowing at what point he is going to expose and humiliate you.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:24 AM   #4
Pariahterror
Prodigy

How about a night of torturous pleasure for you.

Let master tie you up on the bed spread eagle and have you clit stimulated for the whole night (if there is enough room ofcourse) and on a setting you can't cum to.

Also be sure to have a marker with you on the trip. For every word you swear and one of your orgasms, write a slutty word on your body.

I hope you will have fun!!

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:34 AM   #5
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Everytime you bf is leaving the room and your staying, you have to get naked, put on the collar and grt into the nadu slave position. You are not allowed to get out of this position until he gives you permission. He might just walk in and let younsit there for a bit longer. In this situation you may not move at all!
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #6
Mieann

I have plenty of ideas. So here goes!

1st one:
Not too sure if they scan your bags at airport, but you are going to get your dildo scanned if you bring that in your carryon. And I hope you are not packing your clothes in your checked bag. Put them in his. Or if you aren't, have him lock yours with his lock.

2nd:
And bring toothpaste! Apply them on your lady bits when you leave house, when you reached the airport, before you enter the departure area, before you enter the waiting zone, before the plane takes off, midway in the trip (as your boyfriend demands) and before the plane lands.

3rd:
Your Master will write explicitly what is he going to do to you in the cruise, how does he wants the pleasure to be, et cetera on a piece of paper, sealed in an envelope which he will pass it to you during the flight. Read it and I hope this serves as prelude to your sex adventure. Alternatively, he can record an audio and makes you listen to them in the plane.

As for you, it's the same! You are to write explicitly how you crave for him, how much you will want him to fuck you, how rough you wished he can be, et cetera. You get the idea, right? Likewise, you can record it in audio and makes him listen to your voice. Be sexy and slutty!

4th:
So, since you are bring toys and a carry on bag, if it is possible, empty everything on his and only put toys, condoms, pills, tissues on the carry on bag after you landed. Simply because you are a slut. I just hope there isn't any bag check when boarding the cruise. But it's so humiliating if it happens.

5th:
This is pretty extreme so I'm not sure if it going to work for you. But I'll post it anyway. In the cruise, there's buffet right? You will serve him well. You dislikes clothing control... but if I may, I will like to suggest wearing high-waist shorts that has a waist button, sleeveless dress tee and insert a butt plug in you secretly. Bra/undies if you like, but you will not be wearing them for long. Bring along 2 bullet vibrator, tapes and scissors if you need to cut the tape. He will not be looking at what the buffet has to offer. Instead you will. And you will prepare a 5-course meal for him. It is up to you on the menu, but here's what's you do.

After giving him the first dish, please don't start eating yet. You will visit the toilet and remove your bra and undies. Put them in your bag. Go back and enjoy your first dish and don't forget to show him that.

Now for the second dish. Just before you go, pull up your dress tee and unzip the zippers or buttons except the waist one. Use your bag to cover up when doing it. Yes, right where you are seated. That will drive him crazy. When done, pass the bag to his lap, grabbing his mighty dick and off you go to serve him the second dish.

Finishing up the second dish, serve him the third dish and do nothing. Just eat until you are halfway done. Visit the ladies and remove your shorts. I hope your lady bits are glistering too. If you are, wipe it with your shorts! Keep them in your bag until you are back seated. Pretend that you are looking for something and pass him the shorts. Finish up your meal and pass him your bag again. But before going off, use your nails to tickle his neck. Where the shaved hair is.

Serve him the fourth dish and visit the toilet for the last time. Tape 2 bullet vibrators to your nipples. Tape the wire and control to your body too. Turn them on, loud enough that you hear, but soft enough that nobody else's can hear them. There, lovely! Get back to sit and when seated, signal him to look at you and pull your dress tee so he can see the popping things. If you are super daring and wet, wipe yourself with your tee so you see a little wet patch there.

And finally the fifth dish. I really hope it is desserts. Go for white stuff like vanilla ice cream. As you eat, do your best to be to tease him. Play the spoon with your tongue, lick the ice cream. Oh and I hope you are sharing the ice cream with him. I hope that drives him crazy that he brings you to the room. Surprise surprise! You have been wearing a butt plug all along that he does not know.

I hope he fucked you crazy.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:26 PM   #7
sandy
Distinguished Member

Default Cruise

Hi

Some cruises have a clothing optional area. If it dies. Spend at least 1/2 hour each day sunbathing nude

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #8
Kindness
Distinguished Member

For the flight, wear a skirt no longer than your knees and no panties. You will probably want to sit directly on the seat, not on the skirt, because your objective for the flight is to get all worked up:
print out a half-dozen of your reports from your favorite dares beforehand, and read through each one on the flight. When you do, try to really remember how doing that dare felt. If you have enough privacy, masterbate as you read each one (no orgasms though!).
If Alex is up for it, you should whisper in his ear and summarize each report for him after reading it, and tell him what you liked about it.

----

From the time you get your luggage back, you have four minutes to get your favorite vibrator inside you. If it takes longer than that, ask Alex to spank you as soon as you are alone.

----

Each time you enter your suite, as soon as you walk in, drop everything and strip naked.
If Alex is with you, get his dick inside you as fast as you can. Beg to suck him, offer him your ass, whatever it takes. As soon as you walk in that door, you want him inside you.
If Alex is not there for some reason: get a vibe and use it. Set it as high as you can without orgasming. It stays on/in you until you Alex comes back and you can replace it with his dick.

----

For the rest of the trip, you may not put any item of clothing on without Alex's permission.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:15 AM   #9
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Three More Days until I leave for the cruise!

So far, I’m gonna pack my hitachi, my collar, and leash my favorite vibe!!, butt plugs, as of right now for toys.

For clothes, a fancy dress, “high-waist shorts that has a waist button, sleeveless dress tee” bikinis, sarongs (basically scarves can be used as skirts and beach dress), skirts, tank tops, “only thongs for underwear”, two lace bras (blue and black) one strapless bra, as of right now.

And damn, I love all of these dares/rules, thank you. Alex would still have to “approve them” but they are very degrading so of course he will like them. So happy master, happy slut.

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 03-22-2018, 07:28 AM   #10
Pariahterror
Prodigy

And also for out entertainment. Write a report each day if you are able. Otherwise write it over a few days. A slut should report her findings.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:56 PM   #11
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
And also for out entertainment. Write a report each day if you are able. Otherwise write it over a few days. A slut should report her findings.
I went sex toy shopping tonight, got some new toys!!! Got some new gags, whips and nipple clamps!

As for reporting, of course I would try to do it as much as possible because who would give us such great ideas and such sexy dares? Plus, Alex loves when I follow this rule where I must always use my vibrator while I’m on Getdare. So the more I report the more I crave to cum. Damn I hate how I love my clit being so raw....

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 03-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #12
Hello202
Distinguished Member

I am so ready for the cruise! I have pack all of my essentials and sexessentials! I will try to do all of these dares and rules.

Final packing list and stuff
So when I am on the flight tomorrow, I will pack my vibe, on my carryon, then with my two suitcases, i have half of one for my sex toys. Sadly, we aren’t allowed handcuffs, notsure about whips so I only brought my smallest (most protable one) then two butt plugs (small and medium) my hitachi, one dildo (suction cupped), one anal beads, two vibrators, and one paddle (smaller one) nipple clamps and clothing pins. And collar and leash

For clothes I have shorts (jean and such) a few skirts (formal and flowy), few formal dresses (cocktail and sexy) a few jeans (tight) and leggings. I am bringing two heels, one sneakers and one beach flats. Then I have bathing suits, and beach wear. Some blouses, and shirts. Only thongs for under wear and two lacy bras. One set of pajamas, multiple belts for bondage mainly

Essentials: brush, curling iron, documents, phone, toiletries, tookpaste, icyhot, toothbrush, laptop, chargers, backpack, beach bag, clutch purse, sunglasses, sweaters, hats. And yadayadayada boring stufff.

Rules
I always have to sleep naked or clothed with toys stuffed inside.
When I am at the gym, no bra allowed.
When I wear skirts, I have to ask permission to wear underwear
Always have a toy in me during meals.
Have sex with Alex at least once a day.
Report dares and such as much as possible (once a day at least)
Each post on this thread is 20 spanks from Alex
Ask permission to cum
Ask for permission to use the bathroom

I’m getting so wet just thinking about this fucking cruise. It’s going to be so hot and kinky with all of your rules and dares! Thanks in advance!

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 03-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #13
arithos123

High heels only for this trip
If one day you take brake from them the next one you will put rice inside them.

Likes: tickling, teasing, foot punishments, high heels, bondage, orgasm control
arithos123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #14
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arithos123 View Post
High heels only for this trip
If one day you take brake from them the next one you will put rice inside them.
Sorry, Sir, that's where I draw the dare line. I'll be in the beach a couple times, I need my flats. plus I'll be working out a couple times to keep the buffet weight off, so need my sneakers. other than those times, I will wear my heels.

I will accept any punishment for not following your rule.

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Last edited by Hello202; 03-25-2018 at 07:13 AM.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:54 PM   #15
Hello202
Distinguished Member

World First day of the cruise!!

Finally on the cruise!!! Alex and I flew and it was succesful. I packed my vibratorin my carry on and brought my check ins. Alex brought his stuff. Honeslty, I had to put some of the toys in his bag because I had a lot of girl shit in mine. Anyways, the flight there was so hot. We weren’t allowed to join the mile high club, it was only a 2 hour flight really. I also brought in clithespins. I wore leggings, sneakers (at an airport need to be comfy) and thong, and a white shirt with a bra. After going through security, we ate lunch. Alex felt very mean at the time so he made me stuff the toy in my pussy right when we passed through security. During lunch he controlled the vibrations on the remote. It was pure hell to try to eat. My pants were so wet as we finished lunch. I was so embarrased that I wiped my juices with my sweater. I nearly came at lunch, but alex is such a fucking teaser. He knows how much I hate teasing. Anyways, i had to pee after so he said that I should put the pins on my nipples then, since it was almost boarding time. My nipples were already hard at this point. Plus I had to change into my extra pair of sweats. I was so neevous if people could see my nips were clamped. It was pretty obvious imo, with the tee shirt and all. The bra luckily hid it a bit. Walking with just a thong in sweats made it so hard to keep the vibrator in my hole. Alex decided playing with it was the best way to wait to board. Luckily we were sitting, so it didnt fall, but It was so hard to keep quiet on the verge of cumming. It was like I was itching to get out of my seat. So we finally boarded our flight. And the next two hours were pure torture and yet so much fucking fun.

On the flight it was two seaters and I sat in the window seat with alex by my side.i still had the clips on amd the toy suffed in me. There was no tv sadly, so we watched our downloaded movie from Netflix. And at the most randomest times, at one point when the flight attendent was giving me soda, i nearly came. It was so hard to keep quiet. I edged so many times and alex allowed me to cum finally when we were about to land. When we were leaving the airport, i nearly forgot about my nipples being clamped that when the warm air in florida hit me, they started to hurt again. Alex said i could take them off only during the uber ride to the cruise port. We had our luggage and everything then when we got there, securit shit again, then time passes and the cruise officially began. We didn’t have our lugagge yet, so we only worked with what we had.

We honestly couldn’t even get in the room before I fucking took my clothes off. I was like a bitch in heat wanting her bone. Like i was so fucking horny. We went in our room, and just went straight for the bed. I was so fucking happy as he fucked my holes. Ughhh great way to start the cruise. Anyways, it was time for dinner at this point and We got our lugage so I changed into a flowy skirt, thong, bra and a crop top and heels. I stuffed my raw sore pussy with a dildo this time so he couldn’t make me cum.

So when it is dinner we are assigned a table with 6 other people. They are like our table mates at that restaurant for the rest of the trip it was a family of four and a middle aged couple. We talked and talked amd then I couldn’t help myself but being so close to each other, I couldn’t help but touch alex’s crotch. It was under the dining table but i was so wet just thinking of the trip and what we could do. He put his hand on my crotch and damn was it hot to just keep it there. We couldn’t do anything cause there were people everywhere. So yeah, we ate a lot of food. And then it was do whatever time. There was so much to see, alex and I just walked around, scopped the place for nice spots for dares.

There’s a nice secluded area in the front with minimal traffic but still there’s peopke there at times, there’s a nice bench outlooking the sea. Then our room of course. No balcony but a great window view. Then a couple smoking areas pretty secluded with nice beach chairs. And then on too there’s a pool, a lot of stuff for kids liek rock climbing wall, and basketball court and stuff. There’s a theatre area for movies a mini shopping area, a stage area with comfy ass seats. A dance floor area in the middle of the ship and extra stuff. So since there’s a traffic people almost everywhere. We just thought that our room was where most of the sexy exposing stuff happened.

So it’s night time right now. We just did kareoke, had a few drinks. Met some nice peopel. Possible friend group for the trip. So mow at our room we were tired from the flight then checking out the ship and stuff, so we nearly passed out. I am now reporting naked so I don’t forget what happened today if I reported tomorrow. Hopefully, this was a detailed report, I cannot wait for the dares! Rules! And sexy stuff to follow.

Thank you in advance
The slut

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

The following 3 users say Thank You to Hello202 for this post:

Advertisements