Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Jack18

Default Locker Room (non-fiction)

First of all let me explain that I went to this water park many times and I noticed that no one ever really changes in the locker room. Also I live somewhere in the south (USA) and no one here really uses locker rooms to get naked. They are much more conservative about nudity.

Since I don't have any friends to give me crazy dares I make dares for myself. I just recently went to a water park and dared myself to get directly lined up to the entrance of the locker room and act like I am changing (which I was eventually but I wanted to make sure people saw me naked).

So I got to the water park and too my bathing suit into the locker room. The entrance was a typical locker room where you walked in and turned a corner to enter into the room. I set my stuff down at a bench where the first thing people see when they turn the corner is me. No one was in the locker room when I first got in there.

I quickly got naked started moving around my clothes so if someone walked in it was not obvious I was just standing around naked for no reason. After about a minute, no one had come into the locker room so I just stood there. I put my boxers back on and decided that when someone walks around the corner I would start taking them off, that way I could stay naked longer.

Finally, I see a shadow and I know someone is about to turn the corner. I start pulling down my boxers just as a lifeguard walks in. I casually look up and of course, because of where I am standing, he is looking at me. I start fooling with my clothes again as a group of about five guys walk in. They start putting stuff in lockers, right next to me.

The feeling of being butt naked in the middle of a group of people was awesome. I knew I would like exposing my self to others but this was the first time I was able to. I slowly put on my bathing suit and went off to the water park.

Of course when I was ready to leave I had to change back to my regular clothes!!
So I went back to the locker room (which was more full now) and went to the same spot I was before. I was still really wet so I got naked and started drying my self off with my towel. Some kids around 13 came in the locker room and the look on the one in the front's face was priceless. His eyes went from my cock to my face and then turned around to his friends with this wide eyed look. They got into the showers (with their bathing suits on) and I debated whether or not to get in the showers naked. I decided against it...I did not want to draw to much attention to myself.

Anyways that's the end. I will be thinking of new ways to expose myself in public. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I might do a similar thing at the city swimming pool soon. Leave some comments and let me know what you thought of the story.
Jack18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
erick92
Distinguished Member

Nice. Sounds like fun.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #3
do_it_to_it

This is actually really creepy beause I am a lifeguard and a couple days ago I saw this situation almost exactly like you descibed it.
do_it_to_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:38 AM   #4
kitkat

Clearly where I'm from is less conservative when it comes to public nudity.
We all change naked in change rooms. (thats what their for right?)

Why don't you get a full body massage? Depending where you go you thats pretty naked.
I had one where my friend and I were just told to strip right there and then in front of the masseurs (that was a bit awkward)

Or get a wax, even if you just booked to get your ass done you could still wait for the beautician standing up (or sitting something with your groin exposed)
Go to the doctors and get something checked out
Or... can guys get fitted for undies or something like chicks get fitted for bras?
Or try going to some really crappy little shop that doesn't have a proper change room and ask if you can try something on out the back. (thats kind of weird, but liberating)
Or you could free-ball with loose shorts and go to a shoe shop and have them help you try a few pairs on....

Or next time you go out with your mates after a few drinks, suggest skinny dipping. As funny as it sounds, most parties I've been to (in the past few years, not like when I was 5:P) that have pools or involve walking past the beach seem to involve skinny dipping at some point, even if it's only a bunch of guys and the rest of us shaking our heads:P

Come to think of it there was one party where there about about 6 guys skinny dipping, then one came back into the party, still naked and just started well... talking (yes he was heckled)

Last edited by kitkat; 09-30-2008 at 05:46 AM. Reason: adding
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk