Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
kearns

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

***Okay, the ad says I'm 23 but I'm really 18. It wouldn't let me change that for some reason. ANYWAYS...***

I'm kearns, an eighteen year-old male. I’m posting another ad on here because while I was in a Master/slave relationship for a couple of months my ex-Master hasn’t been replying to me for the past three weeks or so. This relationship was focused around turning me into a completely feminized girl. With this ad I’m looking for a Master or Mistress to continue this feminization process and turn me into their perfect little slavegirl/bimbo/whore/lady/any other "type" of girl they want. I want to be their absolute property, with rules upon rules to control my daily life, with my purpose in life regulated to nothing more than serving my owner completely. Now, that does not mean I wouldn't have limits, but eventually I’d like to reach a point where things like choosing when/how/where to use the bathroom is decided by my Master or Mistress. I want someone sadistic, who thinks of me as nothing but their owned property and who enjoys using me just because they can.

I am not interested in pseudo displays of intelligence many in the "lifestyle" (I scoff at that term) give off. Nor am I interested in stereotypical BDSM (whips, chains, and leather) or the "romance of submission." I believe if someone calls themselves a slave they are meant to serve, with no expectation of a return. Slavery to me is a loss of complete power, and therefore in my opinion an owner should not have to worry about going on a power trip. When I find the right owner I expect them to micromanage me down to the tiniest details: how I sit, the words I use/don't use, how I complete my daily routine, etc., etc., etc. I even want any tasks given to me micromanaged to the letter. Is this time consuming for the owner? Yes, however I feel the slave should (will) be putting in more work and hours. The slave is there to serve the owner after all, not the opposite.

Which leads me to my next point... I have had a couple of people accuse me of trying to top from the bottom. I will of course say I do not, it's just that I have very specific desires for me to function in a Master/slave relationship. My role in the relationship has got to be to serve, and the mindset of the owner needs to recognize that. In my mind "serving him/her" is being forced to complete a myriad of tasks that are designed to a) admire/"worship" the owner and position them as the center of my universe b) remind me of my new place in life as their complete and total slave c) make me lose greater control over my life d) help my owner in any tasks they need assistance with. And all while doing this they are feminizing me completely, turning me into nothing more than a slavegirl that is forced to "worship" and admire her owner, devoting herself 100% to their pleasure in any way she can.

I want someone who is constantly thinking of creative ways to humiliate or gain more control over me. I don't want someone who can't get past the "mindlock" of simply not masturbating or pain as punishments. I also don't want someone who gets off on punishing me. I think punishment should be punishment, a corrective measure, and fun shouldn't be derived from it. At the same time I want someone realistic in their tasks. I was trying a relationship with somebody once (not this past Master, who was excellent) and they wanted me to wake up with three hours of sleep and memorize, to the letter, a list of six pages of rules in a two-hour time span. I'm sorry, but I just can't do that. Besides, they were a set of rules I wrote awhile ago. That's right, she took a list of rules I made and simply told me that from now on they were my rules as well. Sorry, but that's just laziness to me. If you really want me to sleep on the floor with no pillow, fine. I'm a slave, I'll accept that. If you want me to wake up early, fine. I'm a slave, I'll accept that. But waking up on three hours of sleep to memorize an exhaustive list of my own rules in a time span of two hours? Sorry, that's just not realistic. Push me, force me to serve you, and put me through hardships all you want- just be realistic about what can be done.

As for you…

I'd want to talk to you a few times before I submit to get to know you and make sure our interests align. Age does not matter, though I'd prefer someone closer to my age. Gender does not matter either, though I'd prefer female. The reason for this is because I want to be turned into your FEMALE slave, and females know how to act female. I want to be seen as a female at all times by you. I never want to be referred to as a male. However, if you do happen to be male I will consider you.

More info on me…

Name- "kearns" for now. I'll obviously tell my real name if we get talking.
Age- 18
Location- I'll keep this to myself for now. I live in the U.S., though.
Body Type- I'm 5'7" and about 110 pounds. This is ideal for being "female."
How To Contact Me- PM me, please. I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, BlackBerry Messenger, e-mail, etc. but I'm not about to post it for everyone.
Are you a slave?- I'm a switch, but with this ad I'm searching for a Master/Mistress.

Webcam? Nope, sorry. I can be reached 24/7 on my BlackBerry, though. And I do have a camera on my phone.

Offline or online relationship? Online.

How willing must they be to commit? I desire a lot of control over my life at some point, but I want it to be gradual. They should invest quite a bit of time, though I feel a slave should always be investing more. Your pleasure is what counts, after all.

Does time zone matter? No. Even if we're not able to chat in real time too often you can always e-mail me and it will be pushed directly to my phone.

Do they have to have previous experience? Doesn't matter to me as long as you're intelligent.

Are you planning on really meeting with the person? No.

Should they have good grammar? Yes yes yes.

Is there a specific IM program they must use? I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, BlackBerry Messenger, and e-mail. I have all of these on my phone, by the way, so I can be on chat literally 24/7.

What toys do you have to play with? Two pairs of panties, a pair of short shorts, nail polish, pads. Unfortunately I had to purge everything I had about six months ago. However, I’m hoping to get some more panties, bras, etc. at some point.
Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes, but I dunno how to set it up. The camera on my phone is crystal clear though. It really is excellent. Also, I'll take pictures of anything but it has to be from the neck down.

Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Long-term. And I don't want to just be given dares, either (i.e., "Go masturbate here. Now do it here. Now don't masturbate for a whole week").

How much time can you commit to being a slave? Quite a lot.

Can you do offline tasks as well? Yes, but I don't want to be given "tasks" that are really just dares. I'm just not into it.

Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? Eventually, yes. If you prove to be trustworthy and we're both enjoying the relationship I want to surrender almost EVERYTHING to you. It will take time, though, of course.

Oh boy, what don't I like. You'd really have to read my stories and talk to me to know everything I like, but here's some stuff I can rattle off the top of my head...

-Panties/Bras/Underdressing
-Blackmail (with luck, eventually)
-Obedience Training
-Voice Conditioning
-Speech Restriction
-Name-calling (ties in with speech restriction and degradation. Being forced to call you Master or Mistress is HUGE with me. Also, I want to be called nasty names- or renamed altogether)
-Degradation/Humiliation (I want to be treated as your property)
-Forced Feminization (my biggest fetish. Please note I did NOT say forced sissification)
-Forced admiration of your body (I have a couple ideas about this)
-Cheerleading routines
-Writing on body
-24/7 control (not right away, but gradually implement this)
-Pee
-Spanking
-Tasks (NOT dares. I do think there's a difference)
-Sending Photos
-Bimbofication
-1950's household (hard to do online, but it popped into my mind)
-Making dance/cheerleading routines for my possible Master/Mistress
-Forced exercise
-Media control (deciding music I listen to, things to read, etc.)
-Forced to act like a teen girl
-Objectification

Limits

Anal Training- I had a very bad hospital experience with this once. Please respect this.
Public- I'm willing to do what some refer to as "semi-public." That is, doing stuff in public but very discreetly, with a very low chance of being caught. I do want the relationship to be secret and I do not want my reputation to be damaged. To further this, if 24/7 control is eventually implemented don't be stupid with it. I want appearances to be kept up.

-Heavy pain
-Wax

All the other stuff no one does (or should do)... Incest, children, blood, permanent, waterplay, beastality, etc., etc., etc.

I'm also now a college student. While I won't have as much time on my hands now as I did in the past, I still have plenty free time for a M/s relationship. I also have a single room so I have privacy whenever desired. Unfortunately I had to purge all of my female clothes before I moved in, but I'm looking to build my collection back up again.

Anyways, if you reply to this please do so by PM. Include the word "monkey" somewhere in the message or title so I know you read all of this. Thanks!

Last edited by kearns; 03-06-2011 at 10:07 PM.
The following user says Thank You to kearns for this post:
Old 03-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
kearns

I know I said I'm looking for someone a little on the sadistic side in my ad, but I've been mulling it over lately and decided someone with more of a nurturing/caring touch wouldn't be unwelcome. It'd be something different for me, at least.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
kearns

Bumpity bump bump.

Advertisements
Kink Talk