Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-14-2016, 11:26 PM   #16
redandbluesage
getDare Sweetheart

1 Age 18

2 Gender: male

3 Orientationan

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? Not really no

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? Ive had dick pics sent to me from young kids. Youngest being ten

6 How many partners have you had sex with? 1

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? Sisters and mother

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? Ive taken thier dirty underwear and used them to masturebate

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? Yes and i have. But didnt enjoy that much. I will do it for someone

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 12

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? Yes

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? Ive put peanutbutter on my dick taint balls and asshole to get my dog to lick at it. I have also licked a dogs vagina after if peeded it was really bitter and disgusting but made me pretty horny

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? Yes

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent?

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? No

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them?

It is quite messy and not fully potty trained yet, but multi functional: water fountain ass, cock/dildo parking space in throat, tongue washing machine for dirty laundry. Keep stuffed animals out of its reach.

Mostly sub

Kik: redandbluesage

My likes, dislikes/punishments, and limits

My Items

My PM dares

My BDSM test
redandbluesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #17
MIssJeni
Account Banned

1 Age: 53

2 Gender: Female

3 Orientation: BI

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? no

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? No

6 How many partners have you had sex with? 30

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? No

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? No

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? Nope, but will drink it if ordered to

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 18

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? Yes (blush)

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? Not yet

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? All the time

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? Yes at times a few people have been tied and used

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? Yes

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them? No, not that I can think of right now
Old 03-15-2016, 02:37 PM   #18
slaveboy99

1 Age:21

2 Gender:Male

3 Orientation:straight

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person?
yeah. maybe like 12-14. I would never act on it, but i've definitely felt an attraction

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person?
no

6 How many partners have you had sex with?

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who?
no

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do?
no

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it?
i've tried it, but i'm not a fan

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with?
17 probably

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal?
no

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals?
no

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent?
yes

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent?
no

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent?
no

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them?
yeah, i'm into bondage.
slaveboy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:33 AM   #19
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

In this thread I would like you to answer a series of questions about taboo things, and be completely honest. I don't want to see anyone judging any of the people in this thread for there answers!

1 Age:

2 Gender:
Female

3 Orientation:
bisexual

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person?
No

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person?
No

About 40-50 if you also count only a bj

No

No

No

Yes

Yes. Sucked and fucked a dog and sucked a horse

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent?
Yes

No

Yes many times. Love to flash andso

No

Ill answer these below if some other people do first.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:53 AM   #20
mysteriousman

1 Age: 27

2 Gender: Male

3 Orientation: Bi

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? Yes, 14-15

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? No

6 How many partners have you had sex with? 11

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? with my cousin

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? No

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? No

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 18

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? no

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? no

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? yes

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? no

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? no

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them? nop

toys: 1 medium vibrator, 1 big dildo with cup, 1 huge buttplug(dislike, is giant)
mysteriousman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:57 AM   #21
beast girl

1 Age: 18

2 Gender: female

3 Orientation: bi

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? no

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? no

6 How many partners have you had sex with? lost track but a lot

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? no

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? no

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? yes and i have drank it

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 17

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? yes

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? yes. i have fucked a goat and fuck my dog all the time.

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? no

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? no

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? yes

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them? no
beast girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:07 PM   #22
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

1 Age: 71

2 Gender: Male

Occasionally

About 10 to 15

No

No

Yes I like all kinds of watersports, wetting myself and drinking someone else's pee

No

I did let a dog lick my cock and balls. I took my cock out of her mouth when told she bites.

All the time. I'm very tactile, very hands-on and often find myself naked amongst other nudes

Yes I have explored with my hands. Mostly they don't object and things go further.

As a nudist I'm always exposing myself. I don't ask for, or need, consent in a nudist environment. Elsewhere I do ask for consent. There was one exception when I just stripped

Too many to go into all of them. Mainly being tied up naked and spanked

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 04-25-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:30 PM   #23
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

1 Age: 23

2 Gender: female

3 Orientation: lesbian

Yes I was 17 she was 8
I have eaten a 9yr old out
7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? Yes my twin sister

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? We are very close now I am her Dom/lover

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? Yes to both

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 6-7

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? No

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? No

Yes
Yes my sister, I drugged her and then fucked her ass
No

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spoiled panties for this post:
Old 04-25-2016, 02:20 PM   #24
Mbgdallas

Default My taboo response

1 Age:

2 Gender:
Male

3 Orientation:
Straight

Yes. 20/15 and 53/16.

Hell no. Not going there. While I can't help who I am attracted to I sure as hell can control my actions.

I find mom/daughter incest hot but obviously I am male so I can't participate.

Can't. Not female.

The taboo is intriguing but not something I would volunteer to do. It might be fun to be forced to drink it from the source.

18 but prefer women between 35 and 50 with the prime spot being 42. That number just really gets to me.

No.

Nope!

Yes. When I was 24 the next door neighbor was hot and I used to dream about sneaking into her room at night.

Hell no. It's not right. I can control my urges just not what turns me on.

No. Don't have the guts.

Hmmmmm. I have lots of kinks but not sure they are taboo.
Mbgdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #25
cheese_and_nacho

1 Age: 22

2 Gender: male

3 Orientation: bisexual

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? No.

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? No.

6 How many partners have you had sex with? 3

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? No.

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? No.

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it?NO, and NO.

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 16.

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? never

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? never

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? Yeah, I have.

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? Never, and I am not likely to. I have bad experiences with others doing that to me. Wouldn't wish that on anybody else.

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? Again, never.

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them? Being blindfolded, tied up, and forced to give blowjobs to lots of people. Or being tied up and having my nipples tortured, while I am repeatedly made to edge. Although, do those even count as taboo urges?

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:39 AM   #26
MedicalMetal

1 Age: 29

2 Gender: M

3 Orientation: Hetero

Yes, I was 18 and her 16
See # 4
No
No
Only on rare occasion, and IDK haven't been to that point yet.
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No
MedicalMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:11 PM   #27
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

1 Age:29

3 Orientation:Straight/Bi

4 Have you ever been attracted to anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? Yes. 19/12, 23/13 and 29/11.

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? No. I will never act on them as that is not what the attraction was from. These were kids that looked very similar to kids I had played with sexually when I was also under the age of consent. I have no urges or fantasies of doing anything with any child neither in the present nor in the future.

6 How many partners have you had sex with? Maybe 25ish. Like that I had actual intercourse with. Many partners I never had intercourse with. Lol.

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? Not blood relatives, no. Not even because I think it is taboo, just we aren't that good looking. Lol. non blood relatives, yes.

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? n/a however yes with non blood relatives.

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? Yup and yup and have done it.

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? Unfortunately I have to say 16 as that is the legal age of consent. It used to be 14 but they changed it a few years back.

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? Not at all.

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? Nope. Never will. Love animals but not that way.

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? Does consentual non consent count? I require consent overall so I guess the answer is no. Not about the law here as we are only talking about thought, not action so I am being honest. Hugely turned on from consentual non consent though.

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? N/A.

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? Accidental nudity on purpose. I have attempted many times actually however always chicken out. Like forgetting to do my fly up or dropping the towel, losing my trunks when swimming, etc.

16 Do you ever have any other taboo urges I've neglected to ask about? If so what are they and have you ever acted on them? Not that I can think of.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:04 PM   #28
mslut1961

1 Age: 57

2 Gender: Sissy

5 Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone under the age of consent whilst you were above it? If so what ages were you and the person? The latest time was when I was 56 and they were 14.

6 How many partners have you had sex with? lost count.

7 Are you interested in incest, if so with who? my sister and I had an incestuous relationship for a long time.

8 Have you ever acted on any incestuous urges, if so what did you do? My sister and I fucked and had a BDSM relationship.

9 Do you get turned on by piss? And would you ever drink it? Yes and Yes.

10 What is the youngest age you would hook up with? 14

11 Have you ever been interested in doing something sexual with an animal? Yes

12 Have you ever acted out sexual urges against animals? Yes

13 Have you ever had urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? No

14 Have you ever acted on urges to do anything sexual without the other persons consent? No

15 Have you ever exposed yourself to someone without there consent? Yes

mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #29
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1 Age:

2 Gender:
Male

3 Orientation:
Straight

No

No

None

No

No

Not turned by the act itself but the humiliation and degrading aspect of it. My misses have made me drink it many times.

25 I think

No

No

No, that would be rape and rape is VERY wrong.

No

No

I can't thing of anything really taboo you haven't covered

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:12 PM   #30
Chami9108

1 Age:26

3 Orientation:Straigth

4 When i have 19 she have 15... but was consensual and we married... now we are suscesfully separated

5 No

6 17 13 girls and 5 guys

7 Non

8 No

9 No.... i tasted a few times accidentally but No...

10 13

11 Yes

12 Yes... a cow once

13 Yes

15 A lot of times

16 Whit a plant, food
Chami9108 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk