Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-27-2018, 11:00 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Corsets and garterbelts?

This question is mainly aimed at girls because I think it's likely that (sissy) guys wear these more often because of the kink factor.

Since they are rather old-fashioned undergarments, I wonder, does anybody still wear these?
Do you ever wear a corset and, if so, how often?
Do you ever wear stockings held up by garters and a garter-belt, if so, how often?
How many of each do you own?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Asking this question another time.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 01:14 AM   #3
PartySlut
getDare Devil

i still own a few corsets i have a few fashion corsets i wear outside clothes similar to https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/71...57eea495cd.jpg or https://www.dhresource.com/albu_4442...with-brown.jpg and a few tight lacing corset i wear to reduce waist a little bit when i wear dresses that flare out to achieve a bigger "flare" similar to http://www.sofiehouse.co/media/catal...ith-Collar.jpg

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 01:24 AM   #4
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

I find it interesting that you would think sissies wear these things so much more. I know lots of females who wear garters and stockings. I know a few who wear corsets from time to time. I only wear corsets for costume purposes, though I did have a close friend who was wearing one regularly for waist training. (Cis female)..

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:48 AM   #5
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I have probably 3-5 inexpensive garter belts (white, black, pink) and several pairs of stockings. A few years ago I was seeing more nice stay-up stockings in stores where I shop, but they seem to be out of fashion again.

I like wearing them with garter belts so they don't fall down. (I'm pretty sure "stay up" is a myth for most women!) Because they are a little harder/more expensive to find locally these days, and because pressure from the hard points of the garter clips can get uncomfortable when sitting, mostly I wear them when I'm on a date with someone who enjoys stockings -- but happily, that's fairly regular for me right now.

I own several corsets, but haven't had much opportunity to wear them in the past 5 years. They are the style designed to be outer wear, so I bring them out for costume, formal, or fetish events where they'll fit the general aesthetic.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:24 AM   #6
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
This question is mainly aimed at girls because I think it's likely that (sissy) guys wear these more often because of the kink factor.

Since they are rather old-fashioned undergarments, I wonder, does anybody still wear these?
Do you ever wear a corset and, if so, how often?
Do you ever wear stockings held up by garters and a garter-belt, if so, how often?
How many of each do you own?
I love stockings and suspender belts! And wear them all the time when it is warm enough for a skirt

Often wear corsets when I go to bdsm club and little else

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corset, garters, lingerie, stockings