Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-23-2018, 09:05 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Plug Butt plugging routine

Some questions only for those who regulary get plugged.
  1. How often, for how long and where do you usually wear butt plugs?
  2. Which butt plugs do you own?
  3. Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with?
  4. Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how?
  5. Do you use lube? If so, what kind?
  6. Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how?
  7. How easy and quick is it for you to insert the plug?
  8. Where do you usually insert your plug?
  9. How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?
  10. How clean is the plug usually when you take it out?
  11. How do you clean your plug after?
  12. Where do you store your plug?
  13. Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it?
  14. How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort?
  15. Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be?
  16. Do you feel naked without your plug?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 03-23-2018, 09:55 PM   #2
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Some questions only for those who regulary get plugged.
    i usually wear them for a few hours at at time, typically while at home or while out shopping, and i usually do this once or twice a week.
    I own 2. one medium, one small and vibrating
    the medium one. the smal one kinda sucks. cant stay in.
    sometimes, using soapy water injected into my anus via turkey baster.
    yes, i use "extreme love anal lube"
    no
    it takes about a minute, its kinda wide.
    my booty! and at home.
  9. How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?
    i typically try not to remove the plug during long plugings, but if i have to, its out for about 30 minutes, and it would be after 3 or 4 hours. but i typically just reapply lube so it stops hurting so much.
    usually relatively clean, i typically need to rinse it off before scrubbing it.
    but sometimes its shiny clean.
    using my toy cleaner!
    in my toy box with my other toys.
  13. Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it?
    i put it in on my own, and that's how i like it.
  14. How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort?
    after about 2 to 3 hours, the lube drys up and the large base if the plug starts to rub my ass raw.
    no, and no.
    not really, no.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:09 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

My rule is at least 6 hours a day, which I do mostly at home and during the night. I often wear it for longer because I love wearing it. I can wear it when going out too but I prefer not to wear it at work. Also in the car is uncomfortable (for some reason).
    A small metal plug, a medium silicone plug, a large glass plug, a large silicone plug, an anchor plug, a very large inflatable plug. I also have a small curved plug but I'm going to throw it out because it sucks and I'll never wear it.
    The medium silicone. I've worn it so much it is starting to deteriorate and I need a replacement.
    Not usually, unless I have to wear one of the larger plugs, fuck myself, do A2M or some other anal action. I find cleaning to be a hassle.
    Water based anal lube. I used to need a lot but now I just need 1 drop for my medium plug. I buy one liter bottles which last forever.
    I used to because I don't want my sheets to get messy. But now I usually only need 1 drop of lube so it's not needed.
    A few seconds for my medium plug. Maybe a minute and a half for my larger plugs.
    At home
    Only when I need to poop or change plugs. Which is maybe once or two times a day. I keep the breaks as short as possible. About 3 minutes.
    Not very clean
    Soap and water. I don't really understand the need for special toy cleaner.
    In a box with a padlock on it.
    I do it myself because there is nobody else. I'd love for someone else to do it, but not every time.
    The base of my medium plug is square and the edges of it can give discomfort between my butt cheeks. It's the only negative thing about that plug. It is particularly troublesome in the car.
    I could yes. My record so far has been 5 full days, so 120 hours. I would not want to be plugged indefinitely I think, but I'm not sure. I do love my plug very much and I think it is the ultimate submissive symbol. If anal is not a limit I think being plugged should be one of the first rules of any sub.
    A little bit yes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:23 PM   #4
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

How often, for how long and where do you usually wear butt plugs? I usually wear them at home, but I've been known to wear them on quick trips out and about.
Which butt plugs do you own? I have a small princess plug with a pink jewel, a large crystal plug, and a fox tail plug. I also have an anal hook which I love
Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with? I love the crystal plug, and I love my tail. I choose when to plug, so far anyway
Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how? I make sure I'm clean
Do you use lube? If so, what kind? I use a water based lube, but I've been known to lube with toothpaste and I have a memorable experience lubed with habanero hot sauce
Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how? I use a washcloth or take a bath afterward
How easy and quick is it for you to insert the plug? It's usually pretty easy. I like the pain
Where do you usually insert your plug? I usually plug in my bed
How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks? I take it out when I use the restroom
How clean is the plug usually when you take it out? It is usually clean
How do you clean your plug after? I wash it with water or a cleaning cloth
Where do you store your plug? I have a box, like a photo box, filled with my sex toys
Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it? I usually plug myself. I've let one person actually put a plug in for me. It was hot. It was a younger guy I met and he fucked me in all three holes. I would like being forced to plug
How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort? I wore it for a few hours while driving around town and experienced some pinching.
Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be? I could not be. I would not like to be---although a few hours here and there is very pleasurable
Do you feel naked without your plug? No, but I do feel better when something is in my ass
Old 07-23-2018, 06:57 AM   #5
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

How often, for how long and where do you usually wear butt plugs?
Usually during one or two masturbation sessions per week. Usually they're in for an hour or so, but sometimes I wear them for longer, and in public sometimes
Which butt plugs do you own?
One standard and one vibrating
Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with?
The vibrating one as it gives me the option
Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how?
No I don't need to
Do you use lube? If so, what kind?
Sometimes, just standard lube, normally I don't though
Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how?
Sure, any lube on the outside gets cleaned off with a tissue / my t shirt
How easy and quick is it for you to insert the plug?
Pretty quick, usually just a little easing in and then it slides straight in!
Where do you usually insert your plug?
In my bedroom I guess?
How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?
Probably 3 hours isn't unusual, and it doesn't come out in that time
How clean is the plug usually when you take it out?
very clean
How do you clean your plug after?
with hot water and soap
Where do you store your plug?
in my bedside table
Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it?
Usual plug myself, but previous fuck buddies and boyfriends have done it for me
How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort?
Rarely ever
Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be?
Nah, it would take the fun out of it!
Do you feel naked without your plug?
no

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 01:36 PM   #6
ButtPlugBitch

Twice a week, from when I wake up to right before bed, and depends on what I'm doing that day. I could be home all day or at work or out shopping

I have 4. Two small ones which started me on my anal play. One vibrating. And one medium sized.

3.Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with?
The medium sized I'll wear anywhere. The vibrating one when I'm at home.

4.Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how?
Yes, with a water anemea (idk how to spell that)

5.Do you use lube? If so, what kind?
Waterbased lube but sometimes I won't use it for a bit of pain.

6.Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how?
Yes, with a tissue.

Fairly easy.

8.Where do you usually insert your plug?
In the bedroom.

9.How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?
Twice. And only long enough for me to use the bathroom.

Clean because I clean myself out beforehand.

Water and soap.

Closet

I usually do myself. My husband will do it for me sometimes.

Rarely and it's usually after a hard anal fuck as my muscles heal.

15.Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be?
Yes I could but don't think I would do that. And no I don't feel naked without it.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:45 AM   #7
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

Almost daily when at home I am wearing a plug. About once a week I wear one during the day and/or during the night. And of course every time before/during sex/masturbation I wear one.

(diameter in parenthesis)
  • small metal heart plug with red crystal(3.4cm)
  • small black remote vibrating plug with flared base(4cm)
  • medium black silicone 3-way spreader plug (4cm*, 8cm**)
  • medium metal plug with ruby crystal (4.5cm)
  • medium transparent tunnel plug (5cm)
  • large black silicone plug with flared base (6cm)

* when inserting
** when inserted and expanded

When wearing for a longer period of time I mostly wear one with a flared base. So during a work day, I use the spreader plug most of the time. But I use all of them frequently.

Yes with a water enema.

Mostly, I use waterbased lube, sometimes only spit.

If it’s just a bit then no, if there is a lot too much, I use a tissue.

Pretty easy and quick, at least for small- and medium-sized plugs. Large one’s take maybe a few minutes.

Bathroom, Bedroom

Not often, after a few hours have passed, only for relubeing or using the toilet. And for about 15 minutes I would say.

Most of the time, pretty clean, only rarely a bit dirty.

Just with soap and water.

In my drawer

Usually by myself, sometimes by my fuck buddy or during sex by the sex partner. I don't mind doing it by myself, but it's kinda hot if somebody else has the control of putting something in you. So it would be nice to get plugged by somebody else.

Not really, only if I use a plug with a large base for a long time where I walk a lot. This starts burning on the cheeks. Otherwise, I feel pretty comfortable wearing a plug.

I'm not sure, I have worn plugs for a day or two and it was ok, but over like a month or even a year, I don't know if I would be ready. But that would be super hot! I guess I need a little more training and eventually, I would be able to do it. Yes, that's a dream.

Actually, yes, sometimes I feel naked without. Sounds kinda stupid now ^^
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:21 AM   #8
anal_dyke

Almost every day, from anywhere between 30 minutes to 3-4 hours usually but sometimes much longer. Sometimes I’ll go run errands or go hiking while I’m plugged, but usually just at home. I tried having it in at work once, but it was too distracting and I don’t have the kind of job where I can afford that kind of distraction at work.
    I have several of different sizes in silicone or similar materials, but I hardly ever use them anymore, and I have a large stainless steel plug (it’s an njoy if you want to look it up).
    The stainless steel plug almost always.
    I do a shallow cleanse with warm water almost every day to keep myself clean.
    The njoy is smooth enough that I can slip it in with just a little water and have it remain comfortable, but I usually use a small amount of coconut oil on it.
    If there’s any excess I use a moist wipe
    It almost always goes right in in a couple seconds.
    In my butt :P But I usually put it in when I’m in the bedroom or the bathroom.
    The longest I ever went with it in almost all the time was for a full week. I only took it out for bathroom breaks, and for about 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening for cleaning.
    It’s usually relatively clean when it comes out.
    I have some antiseptic spray and wipes I use between uses, and then clean it off with warm soapy water.
    In my toy box in my nightstand, if I happen to need to take it out while I’m away from home I keep a plastic baggie in my purse so I can keep it and my things clean.
    Usually I put it in myself. Sometimes my girlfriend does. It’s more fun when she does it.
    Rarely but it does happen. When I had it in for a week I experienced some abdominal cramping, and sometimes I experience some irritation if it went in too deep or tried to fall out but that was nothing compared to the cramping. It was tolerable overall, but I really only pushed myself through the last day so I could prove to myself I could do it, it had stopped feeling good at the end of day 5.
    It’s a fun fantasy, and I often think of pushing myself to try again, but I don’t think it’s very realistic. If it kept feeling like it had for the first few days instead of becoming painful, I would probably do it.
    Not really. It’s heavy, so it’s always noticeable when it’s in.

Last Orgasm: Mar 30, 2022

Anal, denial, mild pain, humiliation, bondage, orientation play

Limits:
Blood, intense pain, photos/etc., full-public, body writing, unsanitary (pee/poo/blood/etc.), extremely time consuming dares
anal_dyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:25 PM   #9
NaughtyGuy

I previously wore butt plugs a couple of hours each weekend however I stopped for almost a year and are now trying to make my ass a bit less tight hence I now wear it for an hour once a week.

A small plugg with an anchor base.

The one I have

Yes I clean myself with an enema bag using lukewarm water.

I’m using a water based lube since I’m too tight to put it in with just water. Something I could do before.

Wipe it of with papper

It takes about 30 seconds to a minute if that’s easy or not I couldn’t tell

In my bathroom

How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?

Usually never

Often pretty clean

Soap and water

With my other toys in a box

Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it?

I plugg myself, the joy of being single, if I had a partner I would find it quite of if she inserted it.

How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort?

Since I’m cyrrently trying to stretch my butt the stretching can be uncomfortable.

I’ve never been plugged for 24 hours and currently I wouldn’t be able to do it. If I could I would certainly want to try it.

No
NaughtyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:54 PM   #10
honey_98
getDare Devil

sometimes daily sometimes month not. When I wear one it is for a few hours or over night.and only at home
a medium anchor plug, a small metal plug, a pump plug and a small plug with a moving ball in it
the anchor plug
most of the time no. Just going to the toilet seldom with an enema
no. Only slut when I haven't worn it in a lot time
since no lube... no need to
normally way to easy. I think I need a bigger one
in my bed
only for toilet breaks that I try to keep as low as possible and try to get the plug as fast as possible back in
10.How clean is the plug usually when you take it out?
most of the time only a little bit of scat on it
at first with water then with a special toy cleaner
in my nightstand
sadly there is no one.. oh yes I would love it, if someone else would do it for me
Only two times so far. Once at the beginning when I experience butt plug. It was to huge and I was going to fast. It hurted but made me horny too. Second was when I was made to wear it outside and it slipped out and I was worried that someone will notice it so I clenched my butt together. After that I was a bit sore and my muscles hurted
15.Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be?
I would try it but with work it's not possible to wear it 24/7
no not naked but empty and as if something is missing

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:47 AM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. How often, for how long and where do you usually wear butt plugs? It's kinda at random times I do it, but usually at home for a short period.
  2. Which butt plugs do you own? Toy list in a blog.
  3. Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with? Largest one
  4. Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how? 2 liter enema always.
  5. Do you use lube? If so, what kind? Sometimes, but usually no.
  6. Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how? Don't use much to start.
  7. How easy and quick is it for you to insert the plug? Easy enough
  8. Where do you usually insert your plug? Into my ass? Or bedroom.
  9. How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks? Haven't really done extended wear, so N/A.
  10. How clean is the plug usually when you take it out? Always clean
  11. How do you clean your plug after? Can be with my mouth or toy cleaner
  12. Where do you store your plug? Toy drawer
  13. Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it? Just by myself. Though wanting my wife to do it.
  14. How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort? Usually never. I warm myself up before I do it, so it doesn't hurt ever.
  15. Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be? Thought about it, but then I don't.
  16. Do you feel naked without your plug? No

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:40 AM   #12
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Depends on the mood, when, how long and where. Sometimes not wearing it for one or two weeks. I normally wear them at home, but also at work and once on a bicycle.
    A normal, medium sized one, a much larger one, that never fit in my ass until now, and a prostate teasing one, which I like the most.
    The last one in the question above.
    Normally yes, I go into the shower and use the hard beam to clean the rectum. By this, the ass opens easily for the plug following.
    I have water based lube, which I use for plugs and the cock cage.
    I use the lube only on the tip, but if it's too much I use a Kleenex.
    Since I am used to play ass games, I am able to relax very fast and the plug slides in immediately.
    In my bedroom, near my toy box.
    I remove the plug only for the necessary times on toilet.
    It depends on how long it was inside. If it was a long-term session, it is not clean, because the shit from inside had already reached it. I just clean myself as described above and replace it.
    I clean them with hot water and a lot of soap.
    In my toy box, in a drawer in my bedroom.
    I always plugged myself, but I know a wonderful person, who would love to do it for me.
    Never
    I once did it for a whole day, and I liked it, especially how soft my asshole was after that time. I would do it again, as an order from my girl.
    No, not really. I feel this about my cage, but not about being plugged.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:59 AM   #13
lilith_
getDare Devil

I wear a butt plug most of the times I shower and I keep it inside for about one extra hour

They can be found on my profile!

The black one with the diamond at the back

I have never done an enema... I'm scared of them! I just do it when I feel clean lol

Yes, ALWAYS. Water based lube.

Not really, unless it is going to stain my clothes

I can insert my black butt plug with the diamond in under a minute it used to take me more than an hour some months ago... My other big buttplug takes about 5 minutes or maybe less.

In my butt? hahaha well, in my bathroom or bedroom, unless I am home alone, then it could be anywhere really

I've never tried anything like this tbh, the longest I've kept it inside was 4 hours

It's clean almost always

Warm water, soap and anti-bacteria spray

In my toy box!

I do it myself

I've never experienced any bad discomfort

I'd love to but I am not sure how safe it is. Also poopy time most happen at least once a day so it's unrealistic I think

YES

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:48 AM   #14
KinkyCharlotte

[*]How often, for how long and where do you usually wear butt plugs?my chastity belt always has either an inflatable plug or dildo used. I have my butt filled 24/7[*]Which butt plugs do you own?i have a ton in different shapes and sizes. Most common used are and inflatable or a dildo. Both can shock or vibrate. I also have anal hooks[*]Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with?most common is dildo.[*]Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how?i get ennamas 3 times a day, but mostly through hole in plug[*]Do you use lube? If so, what kind?yes, regular lube [*]Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how?a napkin wipes extra line on outside of hole [*]How easy and quick is it for you to insert the plug?peter generally pushes it quick regardless of my pain[*]Where do you usually insert your plug?my butt[*]How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?once every few days. Normally just to switch plugs with no break. Sometimes long enough to be fucked in bum.[*]How clean is the plug usually when you take it out?not clean enough to put in mouth[*]How do you clean your plug after?sosp and water[*]Where do you store your plug?on a shelf[*]Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it?always peter or lilly[*]How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort?yes. Cramps, friction when lube dries, just pain from the size[*]Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be?i am 24/7. Only time I’m not is when getting fucked or when wearing a tube that hold ass open so I can’t cobtrol my bowel.(for diaper play)[*]Do you feel naked without your plug?no, but I do have trouble holding in poo sometimes since I’m so used to being plugged [/LIST][/QUOTE]

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk