Aweful idea, I can't believe you! 4 23.53%
Not so bad, its justified. 1 5.88%
Good idea, experimental. 4 23.53%
Great idea, I would do it! 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
likesdares69

Exclamation One Long Night [FICTION]

A few months ago, during a tipsy escapade and a lack of getting pussy for about 2 weeks, I had an eye opening experience. It was me and my friend, we were at my house unsupervised for the weekend and had huge amounts of liquor and beer lying around from the parties I had been throwing. It was around 12 o'clock when I got bored playing halo and watching TV and i asked my friend what we should do. After some mindless banter we seem it fitting to down a few beers and shots. Although it wasn't enough to throw either of us into a complete sense of inhebriation we both polished off a 12 pack of coors, 1 fifth of captian morgan, and a 40. It was at this time when we came across some jell-o shots i had made and were left over from the night before, we started to joke around and eventually we were in a competion on halo, where the loser had to tend to every whim of the victor. After about 15 minutes of play, I lost the match, and almost instantaneously my friend asked me what I would least want to do. Due to my lack of common sense and impulsive decision making I stated a few obvious things, two of them seemed the most harsh to my friend. I said it was a good thing I didn't have to do jell-o shooters off him and with his impaired view he stated that I had to do it and I had to comply because he had a picture of me that was very embarrasing and threatened to show my friends. So I did what he said, first it started out just taking them off of his hands, legs and feet and within a few minutes it moved to his body. Then quite bluntly, he said I had to do one of his balls and his dick. I was astonished this would even happen, I had seen his cock before but only because I've walked in on him and a couple times I've seen it while we would beat off or get blown at my house. Anyho, I asked him if he was serious and he appeared to mean buisness so before I could give a second thought his pants were down with a red jell-o cube lying on his already hard cock. Before I gave it some thought I ad already slurped up the jell-o off his dick and licked the drippings off his balls. I told him that it was pretty demeaning of him to make me do that and I didn't even get anything from it, his response was even more surprising. He comanded me to give him head. Now I'm not gay, in fact I'm pretty far from it basically being in a sexual relationship with some girl most of the time, but I could not let the school see the picture(if you want to know the truth, it was a picture of me naked and passed out with someones balls on my eyes). I contemplated for a while and after another one of his threats I realized I had no choice. He lay back and undressed completly, and all I could think about was tasting cum, which I never wanted to do. I told him to hold on while I got a cup to spit in and some water to wash my mouth out. When I came back I looked down at his massive erection and pondered how the hell I could fit it in my mouth. Finally I persuaded myself to do it, he firmly grabbed his dick and slowly slipped my lips around his dick. I didn't feel like doing this for long at all so I assumed I might aswell make it enjoyable and good so it would end faster. I started to do all the things that had been done by girls to me and within 5-10 minutes he came in my mouth, it might have been the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. After he cleaned himself up and I washed and brushed my mouth countless times and ceased gagging, he told me that it was great and said he would repay me. I could not refuse, even though I'm not attracted to men, sucking a dick was still quite arousing and I myself had a large erection. I gladly accepted and in about 10 minutes I blew a load in his mouth. After my orgasm I felt completly differently about my situation and realized that I did it because I was horny. On a few occasions since that experience has popped into my head and I sometimes have orgasms to the thought to doing and receiving it again.

If enough people reply I have a good follow-up

Last edited by likesdares69; 10-15-2007 at 06:59 PM.
likesdares69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

awesome story man

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #3
likesdares69

Default .

thanks i have an extension/other part if anyone wants it
Old 10-16-2007, 12:15 AM   #4
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Well if you have another fiction story, post it!

But what's the point of the poll?

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:23 PM   #5
Jack18

Good story. You should post the follow up.
Jack18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
happyjanit

Good story. I liked it. Please post the followup.
happyjanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:41 PM   #7
likesdares69

the poll was to see if ppl wanted a follow up, this is a fiction by the way, i got the title wrong as u can see in the edit
Old 10-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #8
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

OKay changed thread title!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #9
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

Definitly post another its really good

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:47 PM   #10
likesdares69

im gonna put a spin on it but eventually com back to the original plot thing, next part will be up in about an hour or so
Old 10-16-2007, 06:10 PM   #11
likesdares69

So, after this event feeling extremly awkward and frightened, I was in search for a way to get the event clean out of my mind. It was summertime and a friend of mine and his girlfriend were having some problems. His girlfriend and I had gone back for years, hooking up since 6th grade but it never turned into something serious. One day I recieved a call from the girl telling me she had broken up with him but she didn't sound to upset, after a semi-breif conversation I invited her over for a talk and to go eat somewhere. She arrived at my house and we were there for about 3 hours until I looked over to her only to find out she had come to my house without panties, she had given me a full frontal veiw of her soft shaven pussy. I asked her if she wanted to go eat or stay at home a little bit. She responded by saying "I think we should go eat out." and hearing this I got up, she quickly added "thats not what I meant...". Shifting my body to look at her to find out what she was talking about, I quickly got my answer...she was sitting on my couch, with her legs spread and her skirt revealed her wet pussy, before I could get another word in she exclaimed "do you know how long I've wanted your dick?" I walked over, very excited to see where the rest of the day would go.....
Sorry i have to eat dinner, ill be back soon
Old 10-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #12
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice follow up. Keep it goin!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk