Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-19-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
Littleone

Default Embarrassing dare?

What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #2
anayguy

how many were there and ages
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:57 PM   #3
GaggedForever

Theres a pole at my school and me and my friends went there on the weekend and I ended up getting stripped and water poured all over my body so my tongue, boobs and legs were frozen to the pole! They left with my clothes so I was stuck there for an hour and I was just off a major street so everyone could see me! I finally got detached and ran home! Worst experience of my life. I somehow didnt get a cold from it or anything thank god.
PM some public or humiliation dares if you'd like :P My limits are: poop/urine, most messy, blatant public nudity, some family, permanent, blood, illegal and I think that's it. Anything else is fair game. I can give feedback on how it goes. Thanks
GaggedForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

@ GaggedForever
Sounds bad. How did they get you to hold still until the water was frozen? That could have ended a lot worse... How could your "friends" leave you there. Fun is one thing but that was really bad.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
Simple_me

@ gagged for ever

you didnt get a cold, because the rhinovirus ( aslo known as the common cold) actually has alot of difficulty passing from person to person when its cold, it more common to get infections when people are inside, huddled up, at a nice warm temperature.

and also, did it not totally hurt!?
Simple_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I'm guessing it was only your girlfriends who got to you do this! Were they supposed to give your clothes back after a few minutes but tricked you instead and ran off with your stuff? How far did you have to go to get something to put on?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
pinkpeach2

Angry

the most embarrassing dare i ever had to do was when i just turned 17 but it wasent my birth day and i was at my friends sleep over and we played truth of dare there was mostly girls but some guys and my friends dared me to french kiss a boy and let everybody do what they wanted to do to us and than after that the boy i was kissing got to do whatever he wanted to do to me so all the other people put chocolate sauce down my pants and craked eggs all over me and after that was over the boy got to torture me (i didnt get to clean off the eggs or chocolate) so he gave me a hanging wedgie it was discusting and it was done with 17 people watching
pinkpeach2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleone View Post
What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it
how old were you and how old were your sisters and her friends? how many of her friends were there?
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:29 PM   #9
GaggedForever

thanks simple me

Ya it did hurt like crazy. It ripped a little skin off of my tongue and my legs. Not fun at all
PM some public or humiliation dares if you'd like :P My limits are: poop/urine, most messy, blatant public nudity, some family, permanent, blood, illegal and I think that's it. Anything else is fair game. I can give feedback on how it goes. Thanks
GaggedForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #10
jad77

@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends
jad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:32 PM   #11
slavegal92

My most embarrassing dare was to strip naked and masturbate in front of a group. That was the first time I got naked in front of so many boys.
slavegal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #12
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad77 View Post
@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends
how old were they and how old were you at the time?
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:29 AM   #13
Stripped

Being my sister and her friends pet and being tied up and played with by them for a whole day. Unbelievably humiliating!

This is what I've done for you guys so far...

-wear duct tape bra and panties for a couple days

-play basketball in bra and thong for 10 mins (I have a basketball net on my driveway right next to the street)

-drive bottomless for a week
Stripped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #14
legbarer
Baby Member

Default Most Embarrassing Dare

Mine was when my wife and were on a clothing optional beach with another couple. We wore swim suits but joked about getting naked. The other woman had great breasts, but said she would not go naked, unless I agreed to stay naked for our entire week at this beach, shave my pubic hair in front of the group back at the hotel, paint my toenails red, and wear strappy high heels to dinner each night that week. The woman's husband assured me that I would not be disappointed when she removed her top. He was right. The week turned out pretty good, after I got over my embarrassment. I got a lot of compliments on my red nails and black strappy high heels.
legbarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #15
redneckman

i had too get naked and go lick to a hot girl and "accidently" fall into her boobs
redneckman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, humiliating