Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 04-25-2018, 11:33 AM   #16
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Even if you leave the in or out of EU debate out of it, I don't think the accounts on GD are applicable as they do not have any personal information in them (there is no field for first and last name).
The GDPR is about data laws, not about the individual. So if I wrote down my kinks, a shopping list for tonight and some random facts I got from the news on a paper, does this piece of paper contain personal information?
Well the kinks are only personal if they can be linked to me, which they can't as long as I didn't write anything on there that is traceable to me as a person.

That is my understanding on the GDPR at least.

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:10 PM   #17
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I don't know if this applies to getDare or not, but I did want to reiterate a few points made in the responses:

1. As a mod, I spend a lot of time going through PMs and reports from people who want a whole list of things. If somebody is nice and polite, I will do what I can to help, even if it is something that we aren't supposed to do. For example, I will spend 10 minutes going through their posts and deleting or editing out personal information. I do this not because it is part of my job, but because I understand the need for privacy and I like helping people.

2. As a mod, I do not have the power to delete an account. I don't even always have the power to unban somebody (depending on how or why they were banned). My mod powers are very limited. For a lot of things, we need an Admin.

3. There is only one active admin at this time and that is Rachie. Rachie is very busy both in her personal life and on getDare when she gets a chance to be here. Depp is also not around very often. As much as I would love to make significant changes or updates, I have no ability to do this.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote