Old 05-19-2017, 03:31 AM   #256
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
O yes! Great!
You have a 72hour hold.

Please note you need to do 155minutes: 2.5hr+5min.
Don't forget the 5minutes extra.

I am looking forward to your contribution.

On the one hand i will regret whiping my signature after that. On the other hand i have some sadistic plrasure in that .
No worries. Wunnolf usually does the math before starting. 2 hours 35 minutes! Compared to the long one the other weekend this one should be fun.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 05-19-2017, 07:40 AM   #257
little pet
getDare Succubus

I've got to say... Almost 3 hours in the corner... That's insane! My respect for Asher.
As tempted as I am to do corner time to please my owner, I just know I will be unable to do this.

Good luck Asher!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 05-19-2017, 07:50 AM   #258
Freezedare

Two hours forty minutes!!!!!! This is going to be hard!!!!!
Old 05-19-2017, 08:23 AM   #259
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
I've got to say... Almost 3 hours in the corner... That's insane! My respect for Asher.
As tempted as I am to do corner time to please my owner, I just know I will be unable to do this.

Good luck Asher!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezedare View Post
Two hours forty minutes!!!!!! This is going to be hard!!!!!
Mhhh,... Clearly now the 2.5hr mark gets passed we see a new phenomenon:

Supporters!!!

Ok,.... I am glad i amnot the only one who will enjoy your upcoming contribution.

I wish you a good "time", look forward to your report!!!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 05-20-2017, 06:30 PM   #260
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

The 155 min is done. In fact it was completed yesterday. Will hopefully have time to write out a report tomorrow. It was fun, interesting, horny making and ultimately made this wunnolf super subby.

So stay tuned.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 05-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #261
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
The 155 min is done. In fact it was completed yesterday. Will hopefully have time to write out a report tomorrow. It was fun, interesting, horny making and ultimately made this wunnolf super subby.

So stay tuned.
Thanks! I like that a lot!
When the report is in i will update my signature and write a comment.

Since it is sunday.....
Bored?
Why not be bored for a dare?

160min is challenged

(You can claim and block this slot for 72hrs, check 1st post for rules)

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 05-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #262
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Okay so wunnolf had promised that she would write out the report today so here it is.
It was a funny time for wunnolf as her top had said that he wanted to be “around” for it. But for this was going to be something different, being on cam with him the entire time. He guaranteed that it was going interesting and get wunnolf into her sub mind faster than ever.

The set up – wunnolf was allowed to have a blanket folded and socks only allowed. The blanket went on the ground as for wunnolf kneel on. This is something that wunnolf has kneeled on before to do events for him. So she knew exactly how to set up her laptop for him to be able to watch but this time she wouldn’t be looking at him she would be facing the wall. Though she was confused about this how to make it be the fastest way into sub mind than before. This is how – First he asked wunnolf to lube up her tail and put it in her ass. Then put her egg in her pussy and just barely turn it on. Finally put her ring gag in her mouth. So kneeling there hands cuffed behind her she let him start the timer.

The start – It is very possible that wunnolf was almost in her sub mind at the very beginning of this corner time, and therefore it was a very short beginning. The drool was almost immediately starting and the pool of it floated down her front.

The middle – This was started with instructions from him. ”Spread your knees more and bow your head” and there was no fight in wunnolf’s body. This made the drool go straight onto her pussy and with her hands unable to touch it she just wanted some attention.

Her mind floated into Neverland as her cares really are swept away, his voice was the only thing that actually mattered. The buzzing of the egg was the only sound in the room. It was a peaceful place and granted it was the fastest wunnolf has ever gotten to there. All her muscles had gone soft, no tension existed here. It was nice and with the end so far away it wasn’t a thought in her mind.

The end – Wunnolf could hear the alarm going off faintly in the distance on his phone and voices on the other end of the computer. It was so long and she didn’t want to come out just yet. She heard his voice slowly talking pulling her out of the sub mind just a tiny bit.

The slow pulling of this allowed wunnolf to stay in the mind even longer. He let her stay floating like that for the rest of the evening, teasing her slightly and a few other things that will remain quiet and out of this report. All in all the corner time was a good way to get the sub mind started but this way she was able to keep it was super nice. It is so nice for Sir Sam to get wipe his signature and for Wunnolf to be the only on in it for a little while hopefully.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 05-21-2017 at 07:15 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 05-21-2017, 08:14 PM   #263
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Okay so wunnolf had promised that she would write out the report today so here it is.
It was a funny time for wunnolf as her top had said that he wanted to be “around” for it. But for this was going to be something different, being on cam with him the entire time. He guaranteed that it was going interesting and get wunnolf into her sub mind faster than ever.

The set up – wunnolf was allowed to have a blanket folded and socks only allowed. The blanket went on the ground as for wunnolf kneel on. This is something that wunnolf has kneeled on before to do events for him. So she knew exactly how to set up her laptop for him to be able to watch but this time she wouldn’t be looking at him she would be facing the wall. Though she was confused about this how to make it be the fastest way into sub mind than before. This is how – First he asked wunnolf to lube up her tail and put it in her ass. Then put her egg in her pussy and just barely turn it on. Finally put her ring gag in her mouth. So kneeling there hands cuffed behind her she let him start the timer.

The start – It is very possible that wunnolf was almost in her sub mind at the very beginning of this corner time, and therefore it was a very short beginning. The drool was almost immediately starting and the pool of it floated down her front.

The middle – This was started with instructions from him. ”Spread your knees more and bow your head” and there was no fight in wunnolf’s body. This made the drool go straight onto her pussy and with her hands unable to touch it she just wanted some attention.

Her mind floated into Neverland as her cares really are swept away, his voice was the only thing that actually mattered. The buzzing of the egg was the only sound in the room. It was a peaceful place and granted it was the fastest wunnolf has ever gotten to there. All her muscles had gone soft, no tension existed here. It was nice and with the end so far away it wasn’t a thought in her mind.

The end – Wunnolf could hear the alarm going off faintly in the distance on his phone and voices on the other end of the computer. It was so long and she didn’t want to come out just yet. She heard his voice slowly talking pulling her out of the sub mind just a tiny bit.

The slow pulling of this allowed wunnolf to stay in the mind even longer. He let her stay floating like that for the rest of the evening, teasing her slightly and a few other things that will remain quiet and out of this report. All in all the corner time was a good way to get the sub mind started but this way she was able to keep it was super nice. It is so nice for Sir Sam to get wipe his signature and for Wunnolf to be the only on in it for a little while hopefully.
Thanks for doing the 155minutes.

It keeps being amazing how you are able to float so "almost easy".
Having your sir help you a bit is sweet. I know it helps.
Still,... for next contributions I will not allow it.
It is probably nice to know that although my pet will most likely not join this thread anymore, she recently did a 2.5hr objectivication for me. It had a lot of additional discomfort but...... I chatted to her about every 30minutes. She was bound and could not chat back, but it provided her the strength to finish the 2.5hr to the end.
So,... any next contributun: No sir, no vibe. As stated in the initial post.... it shall be boring. Absolutely nothing.

Still reading your blog is fun. Oh I am absolutely sure you had a nice subby ride. Pussy lightly vibed, hadnbrought into sub-mode... Great!

Having a sir to pull you outn seems almost unavoidable! (I will keep allowing that). It is amazing to read how you sink that deep that you hardly hear sounds from the real world. Amazing, amazing amazing.

I really like how you sir oulled you out and gave you a nice evening afterwards. Especially after a very hars task one can be exhausted, and subby at the same time. Having a sir is really fortunate.

Sooooo.... You are the only one in my signature!
All others are whiped.
Of course they can be back........... when doing 160minutes.

The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 05-26-2017, 03:36 AM   #264
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Weekend coming up.
Plenty of time to do....... nothing

Asher88 is now privileged to be the only one in my signature.
You want push her from the pole position?

Do 160minutes of cornertime for me.
It's a lot.
It will be boring.
It will be painfull
You will regret
But You can be really proud at yourself at the end.

(check 1st post for rules, you can claim and lock the slot for 72 hours by announcing here)

Old 06-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #265
sir sam
Distinguished Member

2 weeks since asher did her 155 minutes.

Will there be a 160 minute contribution?
Or will this be the end of this thread?

Old 06-05-2017, 03:25 AM   #266
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
2 weeks since asher did her 155 minutes.

Will there be a 160 minute contribution?
Or will this be the end of this thread?
Wunnolf would love to have someone else to some time for Sir Sam so this thread can continue.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 06-05-2017, 08:48 PM   #267
ZacharyBratt

Oh boy this is getting very close to the 180 minutes (3hrs) this brat promised to do. Maybe I will get lucky and this won't go that high. But I am probably incorrect and others will do the time to increase the minutes up to where I will be taking to the office for a time out in the dreaded corner.
Time will only tell.

Likes: Corner-Time, Getting Messy, Elementary School Homework, parental control, Detention, Writing line by hand,spankings & Diaper usage
Limits: anything sexual or not in my likes/dislikes, Family, absolutely no pictures.

My Extended Likes/Dislikes,Limits Page & Supplies I have.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:16 AM   #268
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacharyBratt View Post
Oh boy this is getting very close to the 180 minutes (3hrs) this brat promised to do. Maybe I will get lucky and this won't go that high. But I am probably incorrect and others will do the time to increase the minutes up to where I will be taking to the office for a time out in the dreaded corner.
Time will only tell.
I'm not sure the thread will reach the 180 minutes.
I know some people are intrigued by the idea of joining but are a bit scared.

I would say,.... Why not do 160 minutes?
It looks like you will be in my signature for quite some time.

Old 06-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #269
ZacharyBratt

Quote:
I'm not sure the thread will reach the 180 minutes.
I know some people are intrigued by the idea of joining but are a bit scared.

I would say,.... Why not do 160 minutes?
It looks like you will be in my signature for quite some time.

I will give this another week and if no one takes on the challenge of the 160 minutes i will go ahead and try it. The main reason for the wait now is very busy days ahead for me.

Likes: Corner-Time, Getting Messy, Elementary School Homework, parental control, Detention, Writing line by hand,spankings & Diaper usage
Limits: anything sexual or not in my likes/dislikes, Family, absolutely no pictures.

My Extended Likes/Dislikes,Limits Page & Supplies I have.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #270
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not surprised how this thread is still going. But i am surprised by the amount of time spent. Bravo to all who have posted and done corner time in this thread.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk