Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
chpolt

Default 19 Female, Needs Semi-Public Tasks

Hi all,

I'm a college student and I need ideas for semi-public punishments or tasks to complete while at college. I can be alone for a fair amount of time, if needed. They can be painful or just humiliating or both. It is up to you.

I have most household items.

Limits: Urine/feces, blood, permanent, family
chpolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Is your pussy shaven or have some hair ?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:11 PM   #3
chpolt

Almost clean-shaven, just a little fuzz.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #4
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

Get a blindfold and a timer ready. Blindfold yourself and sit naked in front of a window for at least 15 minutes while rubbing your pussy. This must happen while it is light out. Ideally, this window would be facing a road, and it must be on the ground floor

Next, buy some bananas. Walk around town for at least an hour with one in your pussy and one in your ass. You should be braless while doing this. If you can't fit a banana in your ass, do it in your pussy but wear a skirt without panties for at least 2 hours. At least 1/2 an hour of this must be done with your legs spread

Before you next cum, spit into your hands and rub it onto your face so that it shines. Then rub your spit into your tits. After that, write "slut" on your stomach. You can only cum while looking into the mirror at how much you'd debase yourself in order to orgasm

Make a kinktalk on which you can post nude pictures. Give the link to anyone who requests it here on the condition that they print your photos out and hang them up at places like nightclubs for other people to see. You'll be anonymously exposed to the world. Obviously don't include your face.

Whenever you touch your pussy, lick your hands clean. Suck on your panties for at least 3 minutes each time you take them off.

Eat at least one meal a week like a dog; you must be completely nude and on all fours, eating from a bowl.

At least once a week, you have to sleep naked without blankets and with something in your pussy and ass

Cum at least once in each of your classes each semester

Put a binder clip on each nipple, masturbate until you cum, and then try to shake them off by jumping up and down. If, after 5 minutes, you've failed, spank them off and repeat the process with your clit instead

Write a report for any and all of these that you do

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:24 PM   #5
al21321

ok depending on how the library is set up sit in the far coner were there is the desk with 3 sieded wall try to masterbate without getting caught
al21321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:14 AM   #6
chpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 View Post
Get a blindfold and a timer ready. Blindfold yourself and sit naked in front of a window for at least 15 minutes while rubbing your pussy. This must happen while it is light out. Ideally, this window would be facing a road, and it must be on the ground floor

Next, buy some bananas. Walk around town for at least an hour with one in your pussy and one in your ass. You should be braless while doing this. If you can't fit a banana in your ass, do it in your pussy but wear a skirt without panties for at least 2 hours. At least 1/2 an hour of this must be done with your legs spread

Before you next cum, spit into your hands and rub it onto your face so that it shines. Then rub your spit into your tits. After that, write "slut" on your stomach. You can only cum while looking into the mirror at how much you'd debase yourself in order to orgasm

Make a kinktalk on which you can post nude pictures. Give the link to anyone who requests it here on the condition that they print your photos out and hang them up at places like nightclubs for other people to see. You'll be anonymously exposed to the world. Obviously don't include your face.

Whenever you touch your pussy, lick your hands clean. Suck on your panties for at least 3 minutes each time you take them off.

Eat at least one meal a week like a dog; you must be completely nude and on all fours, eating from a bowl.

At least once a week, you have to sleep naked without blankets and with something in your pussy and ass

Cum at least once in each of your classes each semester

Put a binder clip on each nipple, masturbate until you cum, and then try to shake them off by jumping up and down. If, after 5 minutes, you've failed, spank them off and repeat the process with your clit instead

Write a report for any and all of these that you do

Thank you. These will keep me busy.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:15 AM   #7
chpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by al21321 View Post
ok depending on how the library is set up sit in the far coner were there is the desk with 3 sieded wall try to masterbate without getting caught
I did this; it was so much fun! I forgot to ask whether or not I could cum, though.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:33 AM   #8
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Go to the toilets of your school strip naked and squat over the bucket backwards legs wide spread to pee. If you spill you must edge twice and spank 20 times each cheek you're also forbidden to clean or wipe and must dress back without your panties. This valid for one full week and you must report each pee in here.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:07 AM   #9
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Go to class at least twice a week in a short skirt and no panties on, naturally you are not allowed to cross your legs durring these days. Between classes go to the bathroom and edge yourself once without locking the door to your bathroom stall and use your pussy juice as lip gloss before heading back out.

Wear a white shirt without a bra on then "accidentely" spill water aver your breasts, this can be at a park or something so that you don't really show anyone your breasts but still they will know about it.

Wear a pair of red thongs and have them clearly shown up over your trousers then count how many people look at them durring the day.
Double that number and find a open yet secluded area and spank your bare ass that number.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:17 AM   #10
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpolt View Post
Almost clean-shaven, just a little fuzz.
Get rid of the fuzz, there is no point in fuzz. To get rid of it, put extra strong tape on it and pull it out slowly. Once your pussy is fuzz free, open your legs wide, hold your lips wide and rub some lemon juice on it and then drip juice all alng your exposed pussy.
Take a hammer and place it head down, handle up and grease it well. Now ride the hammer handle for half an hour or until you cum three times.
Next stand at a chest of drawers and place your nipples in the drawer and then close it, trapping your nipples. Put your hands on the drawer so it can't open and then pull back stretching your tits.
For a whole week (7days) you must put tape on your pussy to check for no hair and everyday ride the hammer and stretch your tits.
At the end of the 7th day, lie on your back, grease the handle and slide it in your ass. As you fuck your ass make your pussy cum 3 times. Dare compelted.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk