Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-25-2022, 08:26 PM   #1426
davedave

Default I'll join as Slutty Bitch

Slutty Bitch please!

30 , M , mostly sub.

Kik:
Quietlyinvisible

Limits, pee/poo/pictures/vid/illegal, anything that challenges privacy.

Healthy toybox to choose from
Old 02-07-2023, 04:34 PM   #1427
lovecardgames

Unhappy 6 days "Eat without Utensils"

Must go 6 days and 6 hours "Eat without Utensils"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareisgood4u View Post
Tasks for vanilla pigs
Step 1) Weigh yourself to the nearest lb. (1lb=0.454kg)

Step 2) Your weight in lbs is the number of total hours for which you must do one or more of the following:

Eat without utensils
Take food baths (canned food, butter, jam/jelly etc)
Eat meals in bed without using hands
Eat meals on the floor without using hands
Spill drinks on the floor and lap it up
Grab one fistful of food off a meal and hold it in a wedgie till next meal
Only do to the toilet when you absolutely cannot hold it
Eat any cum that you spill
Rub oil all over your body and sleep like that
Throw all your clothes in a pile and sleep naked on it
Collect water in bathtub, washbasin and/or the sink and only drink from there

So if you weigh 200lb that’s 200hrs total hours you’ve got be a Vanilla Pig. You could have a food bath for a total of 1hr, be drinking water from the sink for a total of 1hr, and be observing the toilet rule for a total of 198hrs, and so on.

Punishment — You must post on the thread below, once as a player and once as decider.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135079
lovecardgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 05:20 PM   #1428
lovecardgames

Exclamation vanilla pig tasks to do/add up/ catch up

-Must go 6 days and 6 hours without Utensils

-Rolled 25. Not required by breed

Next 24
--For the next 24 hours, you must masturbate enough times to fill up a glass with cum, and then drink it it one go

For 2 days
-For the next two days all of your food will be put down your underwear and then eaten out of them by hand.

For 3 days

*Naked when in bed
*11pm-8am no pee/if do /go to sleep with something messy on/under shirt

For 1 WEEK

-*For one week you will oink like pig a for 10 seconds before going to bed and also when you wake up in the morning before leaving your bed.
-*For the next seven days you may not cum, and you must sleep naked. Once you are in bed you may not leave it to pee, if you can't hold it you'll have to go in your bed.

-*TASK FOR ALL BREEDS

This rule is for one week if you mess up, restart until you get 7 consecutive days!

You guys are animals your body should function like one. Follow these urination rules:
(This is meant for your everyday bipedal life standing at the toilet or urinal)

Studs, Bulls, Asses, Vanilla Pigs, Mocca Pigs, Cutie piglets, Filthy piglets
After your penis is unsheathed from your pants you can not touch it to direct the stream, also because of your species anatomy you can not see your penis so after the stream starts do not look down towards it.

-*Chastity for a week, =another week=2 weeks chastity*

-*over a period of time, collect your cum and freeze it into the shape of a dildo of at least 6 inches long and 1 and a half inches wide. you must suck and lick it up until you have swallowed the whole cum dildo

Tasks
1-melt ice cream in pants
2-masterbate into a bowl of food and eat
3-Count how many times you went to the toilet during a day, then at bed time: eat an apple for each time you took a shit, and a glass of milk/water for each time you pissed.
4-Do a dangling wedgie with soap, shaving cream, and piss all in your underwear for 15 min no changing/picking until u piss yourself again. Enjoy!!!
5-Insert a round piece of fruit into your rectum. Make an ice cream sundae in a pair of speedos if possible, or a pair of underwear. Use this to give yourself a message wedgie of your choice.
6-(AFTER CHASTITY)Before you sleep, cum in your underwear and then wear them to bed.
In the morning, cum in them again, lick them clean and put your underwear into your mouth for one minute.

7-redo all your dares

8-Eat oatmeal in your bed using only your mouth.
9-Lets get your creamy ass out hear and get you some food. Go and get a plate of your favorite food, and eat it only with your mouth...of course, you do this in the pig pen, so make sure you put some messy food all over your arms and legs!
10--Cover your whole body in mud/dirt or anything messy, then take a full body picture of yourself.
-11-Bring up a photo of your favorite thing/s to eat then lick the screen either for a minute or while masturbating til orgasm.
-12Your task is to prepare yourselfs a very messy meal, masturbate and cum all over the meal mix it in nicely then sit on it with your ass, take a handfull of it and place it in your underwear now wedgie your self hard then eat the rest out of your bowl, and then climb into bed with the food still in your underpants wedged up into your ass, go to sleep, wake up and clean yourself in the morning.
13-Everybody go to edgemeplease_dot_com and select the setting accordingly as shown below. Your task from me is to do the session, not to beat the game. Enjoy your training.Vanilla Pigs, do it while eating something throughout the duration.
Duration - Normal
Difficulty - Easy
Cum option - Yes, please let me cum!*** Note ***
If you are in chastity, stimulate nipples instead.
If you are unable/forbidden to cum, set the last option to "No, I will cum later".
14-Make some mashed potatoes. Get naked and cum(chastity 2 weeks*) into your mashed potatoes. Then after you go soft again put on your chastity device to stay on for the next 24 hours. Now wearing nothing but your chastity eat the mashed potatoes without using your hands (feel free to do this on a live cam site that allow this sort of thing.) And while your in chastity sleep naked on the floor.
15-Grab some food (preferable something that will get very squishy quickly like a banana) and put it in your underwear. Give yourself a nice wedgie to get the banana everywhere (yum~) and leave it there for at least 30 minutes. Bonus points if you reuse it and spread the mush all over your body like a mud bath for yourself
16-Fill your underwear with choclate sauce, a banana, and applesauce. Sit down and squish it all together. If you really must, take a shower. But if you want to be a good little piggy, take a nap (at least 30 minutes long) with the food still in your underwear.
17-Grab some chocolate syrup and pour some into your under wear front and back, then give yourself a nice propeller wedgie. Then unwind it, then pull it over your head, or as far as possible, then you may cum but only in this position. Once you’re done, you must sleep like this.
18-eat a messy meal off the floor, something like pasta, soup or something else you will have fun licking the floor afterwards.

Last edited by lovecardgames; 02-07-2023 at 05:47 PM. Reason: more to add
lovecardgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 04:52 AM   #1429
dude_paul1

Default I am in for Bulls and Cowboys

Paul from Germany here
Likes: See bulls and cowboys (every optional is ok, exept piss)
Limits: Face and piss

DM me

Telegram: @elefant678
dude_paul1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 04:47 AM   #1430
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Bulls and cowboys - dice dare for you - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334552

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 08:04 AM   #1431
yidarmy12

i am in as a stud
yidarmy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 08:27 AM   #1432
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Studs will perform: masturbation (no cum eating) / sports / exercise / hidden gym / light CBT / light anal (up to two fingers) / light nipple play

For Studs
200 push-ups, 200 squats, 200 crunches, 1000 jumping jacks. You can split in in series and take breaks as needed

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:18 PM   #1433
dalek_sek

I'll be joining as a Bull who wants to be a Stud, so I will try to do both tasks.

I'll add a dare for the Bulls:
For the next three days from the next time you edge, you will slap your balls until you get soft every time you edge. If slapping your balls makes you hard, good for you, more slapping! Enjoy!

LIMITS: piss, scat, anything public, anything illegal, anything involving family or friends, anything permanent, extreme pain.

PM dares · Rules

PM me you orgasmed and I will edge in your honor however you want.

Denied since 6/03/23, 559 days to go
I must edge 1671 times before I can cum
dalek_sek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:42 PM   #1434
Guest_721

I will join as mocca pig.
Guest_721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 12:33 PM   #1435
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Bulls
Remember the day! Dare comes from me and is not about pain. 200 push-ups for you. You can take as long as you want to do them, but you must sit for piss until you do your push-ups

Old 03-22-2023, 07:28 PM   #1436
Soumis_HD

Default I'll give it a chance...

... and enjoy the farm as a HOUND ...

one question:

is there a need to make pics/vids to proof the dares? And if yes, where to post that?
Have fun, guys

Telegram: @Ste_Kol

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/1MM4D

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/kQubFd3A

Likes: cumcontrol, edging, risky places,taking pics and vids on demand, pee games

Joined the Male Farm as a HOUND
Soumis_HD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, games, tasks