Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #61
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

nice Im glad you added another part this story is still really hot....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:53 AM   #62
nonstopdisco

Woop!! Who's ready for an update?

Jim dived down grabbing Zack at his ankles making him fall to the wet grass. Zack looked startled as Jim pulled his shoes off quickly throwing them to the side.

"Don't either of you even dare fight back" Jim snapped at me as he pulled off one of Zack's socks "I've put people in hospital before now"

Jim's sudden violent streak scared me but I decided I'd try and save Zack as I genuinely didn't want to see him hurt.

I crept up behind Jim and suddenly jumped on his back as he was removing Zack's other sock. I put my arms around his chest and felt my dick resting on his ass cheek.

"Get off me, you piece of shit" Jim shouted sharply "and get your goddamn cock away from my ass"

I pulled Jim backwards and he fell on top of me. I could hear cheers and laughter coming from the house. As it was still raining both our bodies were soaking wet and slippery which allowed Jim to slide down and out of my arms before I had chance to stop him.

Jim turned round once he was free and looked really pissed off "Your gonna pay for that bitch" he shouted as he quickly put his right foot in one of his shoes that were lying on the floor.

"ain't you forgetting your socks?" I laughed still sitting on the wet grass.

"you'll be begging to put them on for me by the time I'm through with you" Jim sneered as he went to take a kick at me with his shoe.

Suddenly Zack tackled him to the ground and I piled on top of him to keep him down and Zack joined me. I sat on his back and Zack on his legs.

"agghgghghhh" Jim suddenly cried out "my leg! I think it's broken!"

I looked at Zack and we both felt guilty, so in a split second moment of panic Jim caught us off guard. He rolled over jumping to his feet grabbing me and Zack at our throats and pushing us up against the fence. There was a loud applaud coming from the house as Tom and his gang seemed to be enjoying the show.

"Right here's how it's gonna go down" Jim said forcefully "I've had enough of your shit now so your gonna start listening to me, understand!"

I don't know about Zack but I was terrified, the grip around my throat was getting tighter and this guy was strong. I just about managed a nod and I'm pretty sure Zack did too.

"that's more like it" Jim smiled sarcastically "First off, Zack get outta my clothes!"

Jim let go of Zack and kept me pinned at the throat against the fence.

"Try anything and I'll make it pretty uncomfortable for your boyfriend here" Jim shouted sternly.

Zack did as he was told. I watched him stripping off in the rain behind Jim, the whole situation giving me a slight semi even though the rain had now fully soaked me and I was terrified and starting to shiver not being able to tell if that was from coldness or fear.

Zack stood behind Jim with only the boxers left to take off. Jim turned and noticed this and it pissed him off.

"What are you waiting for twat!" Jim shouted "get your sorry ass out of my boxers"

"not until ya let my mate go" Zack answered back "your hurting him"

Jim let go of my neck and catching me off guard gave me an almighty punch to the stomach. I immediately collapsed and fell to the ground amidst cheers and laughter emanating from the house.

I was struggling to catch a breath and my stomach felt terrible, as if his hand hadn't left and something had dislodged in my insides.

I lay on the floor focusing all my energy on pulling breaths in and noticed Zack was also down on the ground, his boxers now gone. It looked as though he'd taken a kick to the balls.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #63
MoonSage

love the story. Can't wait for another update.

Kik: geekguy90
MoonSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #64
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

hot very hot chapter
Old 12-31-2011, 07:28 AM   #65
Lui-Kyi

Love the storyyy xx This is where it's gonna start getting even better now that the two of them have to spend that weekend at his house :b
Old 01-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #66
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Very nice update. I wonder what they're in for now.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:11 AM   #67
freshmilk

Yay I'm glad you're continuing xD can't wait for the next post

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #68
daremaster 1
getDare God

Amazing part! Nice job!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #69
nonstopdisco

Moonsage, Lovaboitoy, Lui-Kyi, Demon Thief, freshmilk and daremaster 1 thanks for the comments Hope you enjoy the next part

I closed my eyes for a minute and lay on the grass attempting to recover. The rain had started to come down really heavy now and my entire body was drenched by the cold rainwater.

I began to get control of my breathing again when suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm trying to lift me up. I opened my eyes and saw a now naked Zack towering over me pulling at my arms to help me up.

Zack helped me up and put my arm around his shoulder then we both stumbled back towards the kitchen door.

"not so fast!" Tom shouted as we reached the doorway "you both belong to me now and if you wanna come back in you've gotta ask me"

I wasn't in the mood for Tom's games now, I was cold and shivering and my stomach still felt messed up from Jim's punch. Zack didn't seem too impressed either.

"Let us in please Tom" Zack said in a sarcastic tone obviously not impressed with Tom's demand either.

"ha, that wasn't good enough" Tom laughed "if you really wanna come back in I want you both to beg me"

"Tom please let us in" Zack said sounding more concerned "we could end up having flu all weekend if we don't warm up soon"

"Look!" Tom shouted "I'm gonna make this easy, both of ya get on your hands and knees and beg me to let you back in, bow down, kiss my shoes, make it sound convincing and I'll let ya walk right in. Ok"

I looked at Zack and he just sighed, we both knelt down and pleaded for Tom to let us through the doorway like he was some kind of God. I kissed one of his shoes and Zack followed suit kissing the other one. I felt extremely embarrassed and Tom's gang weren't making me feel any better with their relentless laughter in the background.

"That's more like it" Tom said looking pleased with himself "keep that up and your weekend won't be half as bad"

The rest of Tom's gang continued laughing at Tom's words and he stepped aside letting us through the door. As I entered the kitchen I immediately felt the heat hit me as though I'd never felt comfort like it before.

"Take a seat" Tom said in a strangely polite manner "You owe me a few photos"

Me and Zack both took a chair from the table and placed it in the centre of the kitchen. We sat in front of Tom who was standing with his hands in his pockets in front of his gang. Tom pulled out the same small camera he had yesterday from his pocket and took a picture of me and Zack wet and naked sitting on the chairs.

"Put your arms round each others shoulders and do a thumbs up" Tom said grinning.

We both did as Tom asked posing for fully naked pictures together on his camera, our semi-erect dicks were on full view for the camera lens to capture.

"now I want one with your lips touching" Tom announced amidst the laughter from his gang.

Me and Zack looked at each other and decided there was no escaping. After an initial hesitation we pushed our lips together for the first time, amongst the clicks and flashes of Tom's camera. It was an electric feeling but the camera and the audience made me incredibly uncomfortable. I was enjoying the experience but I was too embarrassed to make it last any longer in front of the camera and Tom.

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" I asked, not wanting them to exist let alone be seen by anyone.

"Nothing if you do what I say" Tom smiled "they're basically my guarantee that you'll do my bidding"

Me and Zack looked at each other again feeling totally defeated.

"we haven't got a lot of time now" Tom said "school starts soon, so i'll give you 5 minutes to dry yourselves off and get dressed for school"

Me and Zack left the room almost straight away and went running up the stairs towards my room.

"If your any longer than 5 minutes then I'll make you pay" Tom shouted after us as we left.

On the way up to my room we both grabbed one of our towels from last night out the laundry basket and started rubbing ourselves dry almost as soon as we entered my room.

"We're right in the shit now" Zack said sounding flustered "I've never being so humiliated in all my life"

"Me neither" I agreed "we can't let anyone else see those pictures though, it'll be the end of me"

"me too" Zack replied "We're just gonna have to keep going along with Tom's shit and if we see a way out, take it.

We had both finished drying off and we each grabbed a pair of boxers off my chair that I had prepared last night and pulled them on. We then sat on the edge of my bed both putting a pair of white sports socks on.

"Thanks for having my back out there with Jim" I said to Zack hoping it'd make him feel better.

"I've always got your back dude, you know that!" Zack smiled.

We finished pulling our socks on so we each grabbed a white shirt and put it on standing next to each other as we buttoned it up. Once we were dressed in our shirts we each dressed in a pair of black school trousers and felt so relieved to be dressed again.

"Yes! Finally some clothes" Zack said looking pleased.

"Hey, I've been naked longer than you!" I joked.

"Yeah but you enjoy doing it for me, don't ya?" Zack smiled.

"Ha, it'll be your turn next!" I laughed "I bet you can't wait"

"Course I can't wait!" Zack smiled "I know I'll beat you again next time as well! I still want my bacon sandwich!"

"Hey! It's not my fault it got robbed" I laughed "your making me the next bacon sandwich"

"Hedgehog! Baldy!" I suddenly heard Tom shout from downstairs "Your 5 minutes are up!"

"Already?" I said to Zack "shit hope he's not gonna do that make us pay thing"

We both went back downstairs throwing our towels in the laundry basket on the way back down.

"Where have you been you little shits" Tom shouted "I thought I was being generous giving you 5 minutes"

Me and Zack kept quiet, we knew Tom had us backed in a corner like he said.

"And you don't even have the decency to apologise" he said creating more roars of laughter from his gang "go and put your shoes on then come back here and stand facing each other.

We quickly moved towards the front door where the shoes were kept. I gave Zack my good school shoes to put on that I'd promised him yesterday and I took my old ones out of the shoe cupboard that was set in the wall behind the door.

"right hedgehog boy, drop your trousers" Tom ordered.

Zack gave me a confused look and he undid his trousers and dropped them to his ankles, you could see his black boxers but his white shirt was covering them slightly.

"Ok then baldy!" Tom smiled "Kick him square in the balls as hard as you can"

The gang were laughing but without thinking as a sort of reflex reaction I shouted "Hell no!" back at Tom. For some reason I was suddenly incredibly protective of Zack.

The gang surrounding Tom were now making a lot more noise to add to the drama.

Tom gave them all a look and suddenly the room went quiet. He gave me a stare and opened his mouth to speak. I was terrified and I now completely regretted what I had just done. I just wanted to redo the last 30 seconds all over again.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #70
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great chapter! Awsome update.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #71
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

yes I agree really good.....I can't wait for more....
Old 01-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #72
gayboi25

I just found this story and all I can say is WOW!!!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #73
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Nice one. I really hope they somehow get even with Tom.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #74
nonstopdisco

Thanks again, your comments mean a lot

@Demon Thief Thanks, I'd hope so too! It would be pretty cool to see the tables turned and Tom getting what he deserves but we'll see what happens

"That was mistake!" Tom shouted "Kick him in the balls while I think how your gonna pay for that comment"

"I'm sorry Tom!" I pleaded "It was an accident"

"Too right it was" Tom replied "Now stop stalling!"

Zack looked at me, nodded then closed his eyes waiting for me to kick him. I couldn't watch what I was doing and with great difficulty I kicked Zack hard in the balls. Zack fell to the floor in pain and I felt absolutely terrible.

The gang loved it and all burst out laughing.

"There that wasn't too hard was it?" Tom said "now go and clean up your house and be quick about it"

I ran into the kitchen and locked the door to the garden. I was running like time was against me because it was. I cleared the table and quickly washed up the plates and frying pan leaving them to dry.

I put the chairs back around the table, quickly wiped the mop over the floor and picked up Zack's shirt from earlier. The kitchen now looked fine.

I went back in the hall and Tom was now holding Zack upside down with his legs lifted into the air. Zack didn't look too pleased but at least he'd got his trousers pulled back up.

"I'll let him down when you've finished Baldy!" Tom laughed "I'd hurry up if I were you"

I quickly gathered up all the clothes out the hall and ran upstairs to my room throwing them in the laundry basket on the way up. Then faster than I'd ever moved before I straightened my room and ran back down to Tom.

"All done!" I exclaimed

"Awesome!" Tom smiled as he threw Zack to the floor "one thing before we go though"

"What's that then?" I heard Paul ask.

"I want Baldy's shoes and socks" Tom laughed "If he wants them back then he'll have to earn them back off me at school, that'll teach him not to make any dumb comments"

Suddenly there was another eruption of laughter. My heart sank yet again, I couldn't go to school with nothing on my feet.

"Isn't that against school rules?" I said to Tom slightly panicked.

"Probably" Tom smiled "You'll have to make sure you don't get caught then. Now let's have em!"

I couldn't face going to school with nothing on my feet but as it stood I had no choice. I was annoyed with myself for what I had spurted out earlier. I kicked off each of my shoes then went to pull my first sock off.

"Hedgehog boy! Help your bum chum with his socks" Tom demanded.

The gang continued laughing. I allowed Zack who was sitting on the floor anyway, still recovering, to pull off my socks. Zack rolled them together and put them in one of the shoes.

"Give them to me then!" Tom snapped.

I picked the shoes up and held them towards Tom who immediately snatched them out my hands and placed them in his bag that he scooped up off the floor. Although it was only a pair of shoes I felt extremely humiliated handing them over to Tom. I was now forced to go to school barefoot as Tom was now in control.

We grabbed our things, I wore a hoody and I handed another to Zack to wear. We pulled them on and headed out towards Paul's car. I locked the door behind me. The rain had stopped but the floor was still damp and I could feel it beneath my feet.

"Jim's not getting in like that!" Paul shouted "he's soaked through"

Jim was still wearing his clothes from the garden ordeal and they were still pretty wet.

"We'll stop at his on the way so he can get changed" Tom said "For now..."

"For now, he'll just have to strip off" Paul interrupted. "I'm not having my car seats ruined."

"No way in hell am I travelling in your car naked" Jim interrupted "sorry mate but I've spent long enough naked today.

"don't worry baldy will do it" Tom said laughing "if he wants to start earning his shoes anyway"

"what do ya mean?" Jim asked "His clothes aren't wet"

"Exactly! He's gonna climb in the boot, pass you his clothes then you can go change into them." Tom announced "I think that alley over there is pretty quiet mate"

"Ah, ok then!" Jim agreed "Paul's already got changed in that alley once, suppose it should be ok"

I looked at Zack who looked sorry for me. It looked as though this was gonna be an interesting trip.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #75
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

haha that was a great chapter.....It should be an interesting ride indeed can't wait....

Advertisements
Kink Talk