Old 11-28-2010, 01:29 AM   #751
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

That was a great chapter I wonder where she went since she said down here last? hmm? AWESOME JOB RACH! =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #752
deschut
Distinguished Member

Nicely written again! Amazing story, and great how you can keep this going!

.. Empty shed?
And I think she might allmost get caught, but manages to get herself out of the awkward situation ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:49 AM   #753
archie21
getDare Succubus

Keep it going... like what is to come next... I assume...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:41 AM   #754
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Keep it up rach, can tellyou have edited the last chapter from when first read. Like the improvements. Keep the story coming
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:20 AM   #755
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! Simply speechless, looking for more soon
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:41 AM   #756
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Where was Amber going? Can't remember, was you planning a follow on story
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:37 AM   #757
javer03

Great story read it all in only 2 sittings. Any parts of it true or not? Can not wait for more!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #758
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please can't wait
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #759
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 82 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the support – just received my first negative rating of only 1 star (someone either doesn’t like the story, hasn’t read the story or doesn’t like me. However thanks for the rest of the 35 people who have rated the story 5 stars.) And referring to Javero3 – most of the story is true (90%) filled in with missing pieces / unknown details etc also the story order has changed around to allow it to flow more freely, No ages have therefore been mentioned but some parts would be under 18 and other over 18. Hope all makes sense. Anyway here is ………………

Part 82 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

She walked to the nearby woods (Whites’s Wood) at the side of the now disused old track. Amber though she had better walk for a couple of minutes before taking the picture as she could still hear lots of traffic travelling along the dual carriageway she had previously crossed.

When she felt certain it was safe for the next picture she slowly but surely removed all of her clothes that she had taken off with the previous pictures. Amber then stripped out of her light blue bra that was concealing her average sized pointy breasts (34B). Her tits bounced out as she unclipped the bra, Amber chuckled at them as they appeared to be looking for freedom. Amber was very fond of her breasts and glad that they didn’t sag down like some girls did, her age. Instead her tits stuck right out and the nipples seemed to be pointing to the sky.

Her nipples seemed to grow and get harder in the cool air. Amber waited a minute hiding behind a tree in case anyone came by. When her nips were fully erect she placed the camera on a nearby tree stump and set it to take a photo every 10 seconds using the multi timer function. Soon amber was ready and a flash from the camera made certain that it had took the picture with only her underwear remaining hiding any of her dignity.

Just when Amber was about to redress after the picture a dog came running up the lane from behind her. Amber decided to run and hide behind a tree expecting the dog’s owner to be close behind.

The dog ran up to wear Amber had previously been stripping. It sniffed Amber’s clothes and ran off. Amber meanwhile had tried to climb a tree, which she found difficult in only her underwear however she had successfully managed to get about 6 ½ foot off the ground when she heard footsteps and a twig snap.

“Good girl” she heard someone call, it sounded as it if it was a male of about 16 years old. Amber had no idea what the male was referring too. She was most relieved when the dog’s owner called to his dog and seemed to be walking back in the opposite direction to Amber.

After a couple of minutes of Amber being stuck up the tree in only her underwear she climbed down and retrieved the camera which was luckily still where she had placed it. She stopped it from taking further pictures and found it hard to stop chuckling to herself thinking about how close she had become to getting caught.

She was relieved to find her clothes still on the grassy wooded floor and quickly put her mini skirt back on. A second later she discovered that her bra had been taken. “Shit” she thought, “What will I do know”. Amber had no choice but to go the rest of her outing without a bra.

She put her t-shirt back on and noticed that her pointy breasts poked out and were clearly visible through her thin top. Amber was relieved that she had come out with her Dark grey military mustang Jacket and swiftly slipped it over her shoulders before doing up some of the buttons on the jacket. However something didn’t feel right without her bra. This was the first time that Amber had been outside without a bra.

She wandered off down the tree lined lane seeing a van in the distance parked at the end of the lane Amber decided to turn to the right across a ploughed field; this led to a new part of an Industrial site. Walking through here Amber came to a quiet road at the edge of the town near Morrison’s Supermarket.

She was not allowed to take 2 photos in the same type of area so this ruled out Morrison’s as a picture location however after another minute or two of walking down the country lane Amber noticed the perfect place for the last picture. She chuckled as she looked at the spot and remembered what Sarah had said “The more daring the picture the better”. Amber was stood near …………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

Where will the final picture be taken?
Will Amber be lucky?
What will happen about Amber’s bra?

PS: Only about 48 hours till the conclusion part – please keep commenting. All comments are much appreciated
Love Rachie
x x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #760
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You are doing a great job with the story!
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #761
archie21
getDare Succubus

48 hours to go...and then nothing................................... !

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #762
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Wow, after catching up on this story i am amazed at how awesome it is.

Your doing amazing rachel.

I think the final picture will be taken by an underpass.
I believe she will be lucky.
Someone will go to her house with her bra.

Also here's my answers for the order Adam had to fill out.

Most Preferred

c) Watch sisters perform a 69 on each other

a) Intercourse with sisters

e) Lick a girl’s cunt that’s present in the room? And who?

f) Receive a BJ (Blow Job) off someone present in the room? And who?

b) See Amber naked

h) Be a master to someone in the room? And who

g) Be a slave to someone in the room? And who

j) Win the lottery.

i) Pass all your exams, you ever attempt.

d) Receive the new computer came called “As Fast as you can 2, the ultimate computer game of every boys dream”

Least Preferred

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #763
gnopple

very good story.
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #764
dragonator
getDare Devil

Awesome Rach! cant wait for more

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:56 AM   #765
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Hurry!
Bet Ambers going to get caught.
Possibly morrisons warehouse?

Then probably finsh by being made a slave? Ready for continuation story.
Just my idea, looking forward to reading
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk