Old 07-31-2017, 07:28 AM   #1
Boy1990

Information Limits listing

Hello, i am new here and like to get in action

Before i open a new topic, or join some dares i like to post my limits in my postsign.

Only problem, i find it very hard to make such a limit list. Is there anything like a list to use for deciding what i will do, what is a maybe or what is a hard limit?

I've searched on the forum, but couldn't find anything like that.
Boy1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 07:56 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

There are lists on the internet that cover the majority of kinks and fetishes but these lists go way too in depth in my opinion, and doesn't cover many things that can be found on getDare. I think it's best to try a few dares for yourself to find out if you like it, dislike it or never want to do it again.

Some general limits that many people use are family & friends, social suicide, pictures & videos, skin modification (= needle, blood play, knife play, long-lasting marks, etc.), public, pee & scat, blackmail, illegal activities.

But you can put anything in your limits: anything that you refuse to do under any circumstances. Some people just don't like online exposure, eating cum, orgasm denial, anal, and more. You could take a look at the Dares forum section, read topics (= dares) and figure out if you would be willing to actually try do the dare. But keep an open mind because some dares are quite extreme and not meant for beginners, in which case you should imagine the kink/fetish used in its simplest form.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:11 AM   #3
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

In addition to what RiskyFlame said, keep in mind that there is no shame in being dared to do something you haven't heard of before and saying "Sorry, I haven't heard of that before, but I'm adding it to my limits. Thanks for the dare though!". Just being on this site doesn't mean you have to do any dare directed at you and a few people simply declare anything not in their likes as a limit.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 07-31-2017, 08:15 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

You may want to answer this questionnaire that I created:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308789

It's in-depth and will take you about 30 minutes if you do it properly. But then you should have a nice idea of your limits and also your dislikes and likes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:17 AM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
You may want to answer this questionnaire that I created:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308789

It's in-depth and will take you about 30 minutes if you do it properly. But then you should have a nice idea of your limits and also your dislikes and likes.
In case you're scrolling down past this, lemme second it! I was actually just looking for it to recommend myself. ^^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
Boy1990

Thanks, i did the question list on the url, and is was really nice

Do I get a reply now or something as PB? Because that was one of the last questions
Boy1990 is offline   Reply With Quote