Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
nonstopdisco

Default Do you reckon we could take his shoes?

The sun was out but due to the height of the hill the school was on, there were quite high winds. I'd just had a long English lesson which taught me nothing but how to mentally keep myself awake during an hour of drone.

I made my way across the school fields with the intention of heading home. I'd ordered a DVD in the mail and was hoping it had come today, so with that thought I continued home. The sun attempting to warm me up through the howling winds.

I reached the gate but was stopped in my tracks by Tom and his gang of followers.

Tom was a big guy, they say he spends most of his free time working out, probably because he's doesn't have the brainpower to do much else.

Tom towered in front of me with his loyal gang of about 6 people behind him.
"Oi, Curlz!" he bellowed "me and the lads wanna solve a mystery"

Confused I replied, while looking for a means of exit.
"and what mystery is that?" I said.

"well, if your a girl or a boy" he replied with an evil grin on his face that meant he was up to something.

"you know damn well I'm a boy!" I answered back quickly. You see I have a mop of curly hair and a soft face and while it's obvious I'm male, people like to use it against me.

"Well me and the lads are gonna find out, Grab Him!!" he shouted. With that his entire gang raced past him and rugby tackled me to the ground and grabbed me by my arms and legs.

"what are you going to do with me?" I said shyly.

"relax" Tom said sarcastically "just a few experiments to see what you really are, you've done science before right"

I didn't like the smile on his face and I just nodded. I was terrified. They carried me into the woods in the corner of the school field. My school bag on my back was rubbing along the grass.

The woods are rarely visited by people, they are out of bounds during school hours. Occasionally people will come in to grab a lost ball but there are better places to hang out. The gang carried me to a tall tree in the centre and set me down on the leaves.

"get his bag and coat off" Tom ordered "then hold him up over here" the gang obeyed. "oh and we're gonna need his shirt of too" Tom smiled.

The gang pinned me down on the ground and began unbuttoning my shirt. They were all over me, I tried to fight but couldn't move. I felt the cold on my bare chest as all my buttons were undone and they pulled my shirt from inside my belted up trousers and opened it up back towards my arms. They pulled it back and down until eventually it was pulled completely off and passed out of sight.

2 of the gang picked me up by my shoulders and carried me to Tom.
"what are you going to do to me?" I asked him.

Tom stared at me and looked me up and down. "scrawny little thing ain't he" he chuckled at the gang. "how about we tie him to that tree over there?"

The gang carried me to a large tree then pushed my back up against it.

"use his shirt" Tom shouted. A short chubby kid scooped my school shirt up off the ground and tied one of the arms to my wrist, the rest of the gang had my arms and legs pinned up against the tree. He wrapped my shirt round the back of the tree and there was just enough distance left to allow him to tie the other side of the shirt to my wrist.

There I was in the middle of the school woods, tied topless and helpless to a tree with my own stolen shirt. I wasn't enjoying this at all, although my dick was saying otherwise as it had now created a nice little tent in my trousers. I hoped that no-one had noticed.

The gang all cheered after they had tied me to the tree. Tom came over and began inspecting his catch, while the gang stared on awaiting their further instructions.

Well, if he's a girl he ain't hit puberty yet" Tom joked while twisting my nipple. The gang all laughed in agreement. Good thing I'm not fat I thought, that's somewhat else they would've used against me.

"Do you reckon we could take his shoes?" shouted a skinny lanky member of the gang from the back.

"haha yeah" Tom laughed "take his shoes and socks off!"

With that the entire group surrounded me and began to crouch down. Tom stood behind them laughing. I tried kicking but 2 of the gang pinned each of my legs against the tree. My arms were fastened fast, if I moved too much my back rubbed into the sharp pieces of bark sticking out of the tree I was prisoner on.

"get his first shoe off!" one of them shouted. I felt my shoelaces being undone simultaneously. Slowly but surely I was losing the tight grip I had on my shoes. Before I had time to think both my shoes were pulled off my feet exposing my socked feet to the feeling of the leaf covered ground below me. I was beginning to feel more vulnerable.

"now his socks!" another of them yelled. Before I knew it I had hands feeling me all over my feet for somewhere they could get a grip on my tight socks. One hand grabbed my right sock by the tip of the toes and pulled it off almost straight away. Immediately after another hand grabbed my left sock and pulled it off from the top. I now felt extremely exposed as my bare feet were forced to rest on the still damp leaves beneath me.

The gang stood back and Tom walked over to me again.

"Hey! These are nice shoes. And my size too" one of the gang shouted. Referring to the shoes just stolen off my feet. They were nice shoes as well. They were a top expensive brand but I'd been lucky enough to find them cheaply in a sale last week.

Tom turned to the lad that had shouted, smiled and said "Bring them over here then if you like them, his socks as well."

"OK Tom" the lad called back. He scooped up my socks from the ground and walked over carrying my shoes with him.

"haha looks like you needed some new shoes zack" Tom laughed while pointing at his shoes. They were frayed and scuffed and one had a hole in the front.

"yeah" Zack said "you gonna let me keep them then?"

"Only if you do exactly what I say" Tom replied

"awesome" Zack said "what do you want me to do?".

"well first, you've gotta swap your shoes for his" tom said

"no problem" Zack said eagerly

"oh and his socks, as well" Tom chuckled.

The rest of the group were hysterical. They found it really funny what Zack was being asked to do.

"that's disgusting" Zack said repulsed while examining my sweaty socks.

"you're the one who wants the second hand shoes, let's see how badly you want them." Tom laughed.

"nah" Zack said "I'm not that desperate, these socks smell worse than the bins at the back of the school."

"ok fair enough." Tom smiled "kick me your old shoes over here"

"sure" Zack said and he kicked his shoes off and over to Tom, then sat down ready to wear my shoes.

"not so fast" Tom said quickly.

Zack stopped and stood up "what's the problem?"

"This is!" Tom yelled as he tied zacks shoes together and threw them up high where they got caught in a branch some distance from the ground. Tom tackled Zack while he was busy staring upwards and grabbed my shoes out of his hand.

"ok Zack, you've got a choice now" Tom sniggered.

"and what's that then?" Zack asked

"well, if you want these shoes" he said waving my shoes at him "you need to change into them socks or if you want your old shoes you need to climb that tree, which isn't gonna be easy without any shoes on"

"what?" Zack said with a worried look on his face "you can't be serious"

"oh but I am Zack" Tom said with a smile "Or you could just walk home like that." The rest of the gang were watching with great interest.

"come on Zack, we all know your a tramp really" one of them shouted. Zack looked at the tree and must have thought about climbing it but eventually he decided to wear my socks.

"fine" he said and he sat down removed his socks and replaced them with mine.

Zack stood up then said "right Tom, I'm wearing the socks, now give me the shoes."

"Not so fast" Tom said "I'm gonna hold onto these for reassurance"

"reassurance for what?" Zack asked surprised.

"well, I said you could have these shoes if you do what I say." Tom said as he turned and put my shoes in his bag.

"that's blackmail" Zack replied "you know I don't have any other shoes at home.

"well that's your fault for being so poor" Tom laughed. The trees shaded any heat the sun was trying to give off and my torso was feeling quite cold and I began to shiver slightly.

"Zack, get his trousers off" Tom said while pointing at me and struggling to contain his laughter. He then went and whispered to the chubby kid in the gang who then ran off out of the woods. Shit, I thought. For some reason my dick was all finding this very exciting and although i didn't want to lose my trousers I was also more worried about them finding out about my hard-on.

Zack unbuckled my belt and pulled it from my waist, chucking it to the ground. Tom picked it up and put it in his pocket.

"are you sure I have to do this?" Zack said to Tom

"yeah Zack, or it won't just be them shoes you'll be missing when you get back home tonight. You've made your choice now" Tom said mockingly

"what do you mean by that?" Zack asked

"do you really wanna find out?" Tom said.

"nah" Zack said and continued unbuttoning my trousers. I was trying to use all my mental power to lose the boner so I didn't retaliate. My efforts were futile, I felt zack's cold hands on my stomach as he unbuttoned my trousers and then the zipper rub along my dick as he pulled it down. Occasionally zack's socked feet would tread on mine sending a warm tingling sensation through my body.

Zack was an average build and he had short black spiked hair. He had a soft face like mine and also small feet which must have been the same size as mine, considering he wanted my shoes. The fact he was wearing my sweaty grey ankle socks seemed to excite me even more. I didn't understand what was happening to me. I was soon knocked out of my thoughts when Zack pulled my trousers down to my ankles exposing my tight grey cotton boxer briefs exposing the bulge.

"Look at that, I think he's got a bit excited" Tom laughed pointing at my boner. The rest of the gang came over and laughed mockingly.

"well come on Zack" Tom said "I said to get his trousers off not down. Zack crouched down and pulled my trousers off each of my feet leaving me feeling totally exposed. I could feel the cold air penetrating my legs, feet and chest. My arms were pulled back round the tree by my shirt. I was helpless.

"well, what i think so far is that this is a girl trapped in a guys body, shall we test that theory?" Tom shouted. The group cheered and tom said "Zack, I want you to strip for him. Down to your pants and well his socks." The gang all laughed at this.
"and you" he said pointing at me "if you can lose the boner by the time he's done then our little test will be over and we'll let you go."

"screw this, I'm out of here" Zack shouted.

"fine" Tom replied "just remember you aren't getting these shoes"

"I'd rather walk around barefoot for the next year than carry on doing what you say till the end of school" zack said "oh and curlz or John I think your name is, sorry about all this. This guys a loser." with that Zack turned and went to walk away.

"ok then go" Tom said "but there's one thing you've gotta do first"

"and what's that?" Zack sneered

"I said if you quit it won't just be them shoes your missing tonight." Tom said calmly

"and what do you mean by that?" Zack asked

"well basically you're free to go but your clothes stay here, so unless you wanna nice stroll home butt naked I'd stay here and do what i say." tom said much to the surprise of Zack.
The group cheered again at hearing this and Zack knew he could easily be overpowered and stripped before he left.

"fine I'll stay" Zack said

"thought you would" tom replied "remember you made that choice when you chose his shoes."

"you didn't say anything about being threatened with being stripped naked" Zack replied.

"you should have thought about that when you didn't do exactly what I said" tom retaliated.

Last edited by nonstopdisco; 03-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to nonstopdisco for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk