Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Default Request for punishment ideas for a disobedient sub

Mistress has instructed me to plead for pinishment ideas here on a thread. I failed to complete edges and ball slaps as she instructed and wrote a pathetic report the next day.

For that, I was punished with ball slaps with a spoon and more edges, amd to worship a pair of women's shoes for ten minutes.

But Mistress is looking for punishments ideas. She will pick the best three that i will be made to complete. Please add your ideas here. This thread will be open until I am told otherwise.

Here is the associated blog post:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86218

So please, help this worthless sub to make amends with Mistress by suggesting a worthy punishment. I beg you all!

Thank you!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #2
Miss Lizzi

You will need a bowl of cold water, 1 pair of women's shoes , handcuffs or something to tie your self with, a big wooden spoon, lace/string and some chocolate spread or peanut butter.

prep: Get naked. Do this on a hard easy to clean floor.
Dip the spoon in to the spread. Get a good amount of it all over your spoon. Place one shoe on the floor and the other upside down next to it (sole facing you) and throw/flick the spoon with a little force to splat the spread over the shoes. Repeat this again with another dollop so there is a splatter on both shoes.

Take the bowl of water and use your hands to rinse off the dirty spoon in the water.
Your going to get on your knees (knees spread low) so your little cock and balls are sinking in the cold water. Position yourself so that you can get down to the shoes to.

Before lowering yourself you will set a stop watch timer on your phone (or a stop watch)
Handcuff your hands behind your back.
Then get down and lick the shoes clean.
When they are completely clean including any dust and dirt as well as the shit you just splattered all over them. While you lapping away you can pretend its the dog shit off my shoes that i stepped in on purpose because i knew my useless little bitch boy would lick it clean for me ! Especially as you have not been performing for you mistress!

Once its clean : un-cuff yourself and check the stop watch. Split the time into 3. You will be doing 3 tasks.
So if its 9 minutes, that is 3 minutes per task.

Task 1 - use one shoe to beat yourself. Hit yourself in the face, nipples and cock and balls. Put your hand in the shoe and push it down on your cock and balls crushing them into the floor!
Your so pathetic you cant even get a woman to step on your cock and you have to do it your self.
Just fucking think about that as your doing it and know im laughing at you!

Task 2- use the wooden spoon to give your self quick sharp slaps to the balls

Task 3- get some lace or string. Use it to tie the two shoes together then with the excess tie this tightly around the base of your cock and your balls. Go stand outside for the length of time with your back straight and hands on your head and with the shoes dangling between your legs.

(edit what you cant do , lest see how it goes)

Good luck x

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 03-19-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
oddjobber
getDare Devil

wow Miss Lizzi, thank you for this wonderfully creative punishment!
Old 03-21-2018, 08:29 AM   #4
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Thank you so very much for this punishment Miss Lizzy! This was well constructed and creative and the right degree. This pathetic, lazy sub thanks you!

I began this first in bra and panties and spent ten minutes worshipping the shoes that i was about to clean. this was prior to splattering tjem.with peanut butter. this was part of the task Mistress had me do. As i knelt on all fours i thought of my inferiority to women and that my llace was here, at their feet on so worthy to kiss their shoes. and i could see this as even more humiliating because there was no woman present aside from my mind. so i could be only.worthy to lick the shoes..a job as a shoe licker..stuck in some closet..only purpsoe is to amuse and clean shoes.

when that time was done i placed a bowl of cold water on the floor and the shoes, one up and one upside down. i used a spoon to scoop out the peanut butter and spent my took getting it all over the shoes. some fell on the floor...i knew i would have to lick that up too.

now i chose pb because it was most consistent woth the dog shit you.wamted me to clean up. there was quite a good amount..some inside..most outside the shoes..even on the heels.

i sank down my pathetic little cock and balls into the water...not also filled with pb, and layed forward. now i couldnt tie my hands back but kept them outward in a wide..very low plank. i didnt use my hands for this punishment at all but didnt feel safe tying them..plus its a painful position after some time.

i started the clock. at first i wanted to go fast and scooped up the big mounds..but its peanit butter..and you cant eat that fast. i quickly dried out and lapped and scolded myself fpr my stupidoty..i wished for a glass of water. when i composed myself i cotinued on..again focused on the time..trying to get little licks this time..but the shoes moved! it was infuriating. i started with the shoe that was up roght..cleaning the tops..that wasnt too bad...but i had to get the sole..that one kept sliding away and away. eventually i stopped with that shoe and wemt back to the upright. i had to get the sides. it was frustrating. that one slid away too.

what i realized was i had to really get into this. so i used my nose to pull the shoe closer and got my face right in there. i did get peanut butter on my face now but i didnt crae. i used my nose and chin to sorta press the shoe to the floor so i cpuld lick and suck on it.

i got a good amount and went back to the one on the bottom of the shoe. i plowwd my face in there. now i really started to lick and suck and lost all inhibition. i didnt care it was the bottom of a dirty shoe. i just wanted it clean.

and using this i soon forgot all about the time and i just closed my eyes and got tonwork. it felt right..like that was my purpose..my place. i wanted you and mistress to be pleased with my work and i didnt want to fuck it up.

i got a good anmount then worked my way up to the glob on the heel. i licked it timidly..bit the said fuck it..the only way to get the pb at the base is to swallow the heel deep and use my tongue. i imagined that it is what its like to deep throat a cock and lick the balls..i needed to get all the pb off so i really had to work at it. i became a heel sucking slut for you.

all this time i was now gettimg used to the shoe smell and my job here. when i was finally close to done i opened my eyes and really felt the fool. there was still pb on the floor..which btw i had run the shoe accidently back thru whwn i was fumbling with it...so the clean ahoe became dirty again. i was like wtf? but i kept at it and eventually the shoes and the floor were licked clean.

over all it took. 33.33 minutes.

now onto the tasks:

task 1:
using the shoe i beat myself with it. i started with each nipple beating them red then some hard smacks tp the face followed by my stomach and then some spanks. i dont recall the count but enough to sting and make me nice and red. i dod each cheek of course using the base of the shoe. i followed that now with cock slaps. i had 11 minites and 11 seconds to complete..so it was taking longer than i had imagined. the clock just kept ticking and i kept smacking..sometimes a lot harder than i thought safe and those hurt..but even tye light smacks over time were adding up. i swotched between smackong my cock and smacking my balls.

i even thrw a few hard smacks to my inner thighs which hurt more than i thought they would. after about six minites of beating my cock and balls i got to the stepping part. i sat down and did the best i could to step on myself. i squished the cock against my thigh and pressed the shoe into my balls.

im too small to really lay them out on the floor so i tried but it was more productive to step on myself. eventually i pinned my cock head against my thigh with the heel and smacked my balls with the other shoe.

it left me very red..and tender.

task 2:

with the spoon i spent the 11 minutes with hard quick snaps to my balls..trying to keep woth the ticking seconds. i squeezed my cock with one hand..pinching it between two fingees and smacked. i just kept as best a rythym as i could go pausing only when i winced too much from a sharpness. i made sure to get all areas of mu balls. the hits from the side sting a bit more i think. this again seemed to go on forever..its a long time to be smacking my balls and they were red and sore now....but i have one more task to go....and the timer goig off was a releif!!

task 3:

i used a short fabric rope..making a loop in the middle and tieing a ball seperator knot abround my balls..a loop there and then using the excess to hokd the shoes. i went and stood in a corner facing the wall for the duration. since i couldnt be outside i modified by swinging the shoes back and forth like a pendalum with the time. for 11 minites 11 seconds i swung those shoes. i paused only breifly to take a cpuple pics so you could see the work.

when i kept the rythym it wasnt too bad but occasionally there would be slack the the shoes would drop snapping a hard pull against my balls. those stung and made the rope tighter and my balls tighter. but i kept going and thebrope kept getting a bit tighter so my balls were nice and tight.

i just closed my eyes and focused on the swonging and remebering my llace..how my laziness got me stick here in the fordt place so i had to make sure this was done right. i kept it going..squatting a little so there was a good swing. my arms were getting tired above my head bit it was manageable.

at this point i jist wanted to please you and mistress.

hoping this report was worthy of your attention.

this one was a bit of an ordeal...a good amount of time and all of it reminded me where i should be and that i should do a better job listening and following thhru.

thank you so much Miss Lizzi for this wonderful task. it was an honor to have completed it for you!
Old 03-21-2018, 08:55 AM   #5
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Default Plead for punishments

I must continue to beg for more punishments. please!! please, any getdare users, please provide more punishment ideas!

thank you!
Old 03-23-2018, 10:17 AM   #6
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Mistress has reminded me of my inferiority to all women and i must do all they command.

I am bumping this thread to continue my shame with pathetic begging for punishments. Please put me in my place!

thank you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk