Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Default Punish this lazy Sissy

Hi,

I've been a bad Sissy this week: Not only did I skip most of my workout this week, but I also did way to little for university. Please give me punishments to do over the weekend.

A couple of notes:

* I share a flat with a couple of other people, but I have my own room in which I can do things. This means that going to the kitchen or toilet is actually very public for me.
* I got a new tunnel-plug today and immediately overdid using my sissy-pussy with it, so please be gentle with it.
* Until somebody releases me, I will be locked in diapers.

Considering these things, please get creative.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:19 PM   #2
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

1) Write lazy bitch on your wrists (extra points for writing in german..)
2) Your bed is forbidden. Sleep on the floor!
3) Write 50 times: Only stupid Bimbos don't study!

Have fun! Or not...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:47 PM   #3
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
1) Write lazy bitch on your wrists (extra points for writing in german..)
Done. The right hand was a bit hard (writing with the left), but I've got it now in German on my left wrist and in English on my right.

Quote:
2) Your bed is forbidden. Sleep on the floor!
Oh, dear, the floor isn't even really clean.

Quote:
3) Write 50 times: Only stupid Bimbos don't study!
Well, technically the issue is not lack of studying but lack of writing my thesis.

Thank you. I don't really like any of them, so they are good punishments.

I'm still open to further suggestions from you and others.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 03-17-2018, 06:22 AM   #4
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

You should keep your sissy bum plugged until you have written your thesis

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

limits. Shave, video, perminant, public, poop, family, cbt

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
maidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:35 AM   #5
bubba51
gD king

Wear panties pantyhose a bra and your long blue dress while in your room doing your theses

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:25 AM   #6
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidjay View Post
You should keep your sissy bum plugged until you have written your thesis
Sorry, but that is impractical, as the thesis will take at the very least another month, if not two or three until it is complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
Wear panties pantyhose a bra and your long blue dress while in your room doing your theses
Pink PVC-pants over my diaper count as panties right?

I'm currently doing this (or: I'm taking a short break from doing this, since I'm writing this post right now), and it's not that fun. The stuff that is missing is mostly of the formal variant (so there are no deep insights to be expected), I have headache (not really eaten today combined with a lack of real sleep from the night on the floor) and I have to be carefull with peeing to freely, since diapers can leak all to easy if you sit on them.

A short note on the night: I had a bit of cardboard lying around from a shipment that I received yesterday put that down where my head would lie, put two thin blankets on the floor lay down on top of it with my favourite (very soft) blanket on top, while wearing my dress, the diaper with the PVC-pants and pantyhose and tried to sleep on top of that after staying up long so I would at least be tired. I should note that while that doesn't sound to uncomfortable, the floor was still very hard and I woke up very early but was extremely tired. I ended up kneeling in front of my bed with my torso on it and got a bit of additional rest, but it was cold around my legs, hard on the knees and not comparable to actually lying in bed either.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:36 AM   #7
SwitchyKat

Wear your ballet heels whenever you're in your room for the rest of the day.

Sitting all day isn't healthy either so make sure you do 20 pushups every hour youre at your computer. You can spread them out or do them all in one go.

Oh, and I'd like a report before you go to bed hun, or you can keep those heels on while you sleep. Up to you x

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, bondage, spanking, anal,other things maybe?

Limits: Public (non discreet), watersports, illegal, permanent, messy, denial, anything involving other people, severe pain.

Ask me anything!

Toys: Maid outfit, heels, heel locks, collar, cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, thumb cuffs, timed padlocks, buttplug, electric buttplug, homemade chastity belt.
SwitchyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:49 AM   #8
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchyKat View Post
Wear your ballet heels whenever you're in your room for the rest of the day.
Please not, while I'm currently in them, I almost cannot stand in them, let alone walk. They are also a pain to put on and even after a minute I already start feeling that my feet will likely hurt soon just from being in them.

Quote:
Sitting all day isn't healthy either so make sure you do 20 pushups every hour youre at your computer. You can spread them out or do them all in one go.
I've set a timer for one hour. I won't be able to do them in the heels, and I don't want to sweat too much in my dress, but otherwise 20 pushups shouldn't be too hard. (And since I haven't done that many in the last time, this is likely a good idea in general.) The problem is that I should probably eat something before that to hopefully at least reduce the head-ache.

Quote:
Oh, and I'd like a report before you go to bed hun, or you can keep those heels on while you sleep. Up to you x
A report shouldn't be an issue.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:07 AM   #9
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Be careful what you wish for, I guess. I wished to get out of my ballet-heels and got that wish granted when I tried to walk to my sink in them in that the left heel broke of. There is no point in keeping to wear that, so I have now switched to my second highest heels (15cm) which are by no means very comfortable, but I can at least safely walk in them. I'm still sceptical with regards to push-ups in them however.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #10
SwitchyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
There is no point in keeping to wear that, so I have now switched to my second highest heels (15cm) which are by no means very comfortable, but I can at least safely walk in them. I'm still sceptical with regards to push-ups in them however.
Aw gee, sorry to hear that. Sucks when things break. Let's swap the pushups for squats then, but make it 30/hr for causing a fuss :P

ps. can we have a link to the shoes youre wearing when you do that repoort? please and thankyou x

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, bondage, spanking, anal,other things maybe?

Limits: Public (non discreet), watersports, illegal, permanent, messy, denial, anything involving other people, severe pain.

Ask me anything!

Toys: Maid outfit, heels, heel locks, collar, cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, thumb cuffs, timed padlocks, buttplug, electric buttplug, homemade chastity belt.
SwitchyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #11
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Aw gee, sorry to hear that. Sucks when things break. Let's swap the pushups for squats then, but make it 30/hr for causing a fuss :P
Thanks. I probably shouldn't say this, but I think that 30 squats are preferable to 20 pushups to begin with.

Quote:
ps. can we have a link to the shoes youre wearing when you do that repoort? please and thankyou x
I can give it to you right now as well, though it turns out they are “only” 12cm. here

Old 03-17-2018, 11:35 AM   #12
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Since you've skipped your workout, I think you need to make up for it. In addition to any other exercises please complete the following when you're able to:

-50 squats while wearing a pair of high heels (any pair you'd like). You make take a break every few minutes, but they must be completed in the same time period. (As in, not split up throughout the day.)

-10 minutes of wallsits while wearing a pair of high heels (any pair you'd like).

-Spend one full day drinking only water.

-Track your eating habits/calorie count/exercise through a blog for one entire day to compensate for the school work you've been slacking on.

-Alternate between doing sets of 25 crunches and then 5 edges until you completed 5 rounds.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:06 PM   #13
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Hi Lola,

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post

-50 squats while wearing a pair of high heels (any pair you'd like). You make take a break every few minutes, but they must be completed in the same time period. (As in, not split up throughout the day.)
Given the ability to take breaks, this shouldn't be too bad.

Quote:

-10 minutes of wallsits while wearing a pair of high heels (any pair you'd like).
I'm very skeptical of that, since my floor is quite smooth and I see a good chance of slipping and hurting myself. I'll give it a try but no promises.

Quote:

-Spend one full day drinking only water.
No. Sorry, but that won't work. I haven't eaten a lot this day, and I was very weak the entire time and clearly impaired in my ability to work because of it. I need some amount of carbonhydrates during the day.

Quote:

-Track your eating habits/calorie count/exercise through a blog for one entire day to compensate for the school work you've been slacking on.
I'm very much not sure if I'll be able to do that with the calories, since I usually either eat somewhere else (mainly the canteen) where I don't know them, or I cook myself, but this is often by feeling rather than measuring.

Quote:

-Alternate between doing sets of 25 crunches and then 5 edges until you completed 5 rounds.
The crunches are not the issue here (on very good days I manage 100 without a break), but I've never really understood the concept of edges. In my opinion this would mostly be a big waste of time between. Could I instead do something like deepthroats on a dildo?

Either way, thanks for the punishment.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #14
Fiona
Distinguished Member

With regards to a report:

Shortly after my last post I checked the diaper-thread again and found out that I was allowed to remove my diaper, which I was quite happy about since it too started to leak around my left leg and I wasn't looking forward to pooping myself (or rather: the cleanup afterwards). I completed my 30 squats which was interessting in that the Heels somehow seemed to make the easier, but due to my lack of food, I needed to take a couple of breaks. After that I removed my diaper, and my other clothing, went to take a shower and a visit on the potty. Being done with that I went shopping since I was out of baby-powder and cereals. I also bought some vegetables and hamburger-buns (though no meat, so it's kind of pointless), a piece of chocklate and pastries, the later of which I directly ate to get back some strength and concentrarion (which kind of succeeded). When I was back home, I put the vegetables into the fridge, got some milk, went into my room, put the bra, the dress and the heels back on, ate some cereals and checked getdare. This is where I am now.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #15
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

You can tweak anything you need for safety/physical capabilities, & you’re welcome to sub out whatever you’d like for the edges .

I also meant “only drink water” as in water as your only type of beverage (no sodas, tea, juice, etc.). I would never advocate to starve yourself . But if you’re still not comfortable with that, no worries.. they’re just suggestions~

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk