Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-15-2018, 08:59 PM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Drink Lets Get Boozy!

1. Do you prefer liquor, beer or wine?

2. What's your absolute favorite drink within those categories?

3. Do you go for top shelf liquors or do you not mind what goes in your mixed drink?

4. Why do you choose to get drunk? (ex: Unwind, blackout out, forget problems, etc.)

5. Do you have one night stands/a friend with benefits when drinking?

6. Do you visit getDare when you're drunk? If so, what do you like to do on here?

7. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

8. Have you ever had an embarrassing situation occur when you were drinking? If so, please share!

9. Have you ever played any strip drinking games or buzzed truth or dare? If so, tell us about your experience.

10. How often do you drink per week?

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:27 PM   #2
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

wine, liquor, beer in that order

A nice dark red

3. Do you go for top shelf liquors or do you not mind what goes in your mixed drink?
I am too broke to be picky (or even drink much for that matter)

4. Why do you choose to get drunk? (ex: Unwind, blackout out, forget problems, etc.)
I drink a little with friends, but I don't get drunk

nope

6. Do you visit getDare when you're drunk? If so, what do you like to do on here?
never gotten drunk before

see #6

8. Have you ever had an embarrassing situation occur when you were drinking? If so, please share!
never had an embarrassing situation

9. Have you ever played any strip drinking games or buzzed truth or dare? If so, tell us about your experience.
nope

I would say I drink once every couple a months
Old 03-16-2018, 06:40 AM   #3
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

I drink beer most often but probably prefer spirits.

2. What's your absolute favourite drink within those categories?
Amaretto

Depends what it is, usually mid range but certainly nothing very cheap.

I haven't chosen to get drunk in a long time. When I did it was to release my inhibitions as I'm usually quite shy.

No.

No.

Not many. 4 pints of lager would be enough.

Many. One example is when I was at university we had a campfire in the woods behind the campus. I got so drunk I don't remember this but apparently on the way back I was trying to lead the way and ended up falling down a steep hill of bushes and ferns. When I woke up fully clothed in my bed I still had twigs and mud all over me and I had peed in my bin next to the bed.

Played Never Have I Ever many times while drunk as well as spin the bottle but that's it.

I don't drink that often. I drink every couple of months on average.

Last edited by elf_ears; 03-16-2018 at 06:42 AM.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:14 AM   #4
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

1. Do you prefer liquor, beer or wine? Beer

2. What's your absolute favorite drink within those categories? Beer- Pale Ales and I generally like trying various local microbrews. Liquor- Scotch, though I've been on a bourbon kick lately Wine- Cab, though I drink more Merlot in the winter and pinot noir in the summer. Always red, don't care for white at all.

3. Do you go for top shelf liquors or do you not mind what goes in your mixed drink? These two aren't mutually exclusive. If I'm drinking straight, I go for top shelf. If it's a "mixed drink," I'll take the well. I don't understand people who water down top shelf liquors in cocktails.

4. Why do you choose to get drunk? (ex: Unwind, blackout out, forget problems, etc.) Depends on the situation, mostly just to relax though.

5. Do you have one night stands/a friend with benefits when drinking? I have in the past.

6. Do you visit getDare when you're drunk? If so, what do you like to do on here? Sometimes, and pretty much the same thing I do when sober, read the threads, maybe ask for/give dares, look for someone to play games, etc.

7. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? It really depends on how much I've had to eat and what I'm drinking, on average I would say 3 beers to get a little buzz, 6-7 to get drunk

8. Have you ever had an embarrassing situation occur when you were drinking? If so, please share! I puked on a bus and got kicked off...This was in college before I knew my limits, obviously.

9. Have you ever played any strip drinking games or buzzed truth or dare? If so, tell us about your experience. Unfortunately no, other than online/on here. Would love to in real life though.

10. How often do you drink per week? 4 nights on average.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:30 AM   #5
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

In order: beer, liquor (vodka, whiskey etc), wine (mostly red)
special craft beers
don't mix often, so don't really care
for fun, unwind & forget problems
i had one friend with benefits, but not particularly to do with drinking
have done that. i am more loosened up, so accept dares easier..
depends on what i drink. have to drink a lot of beers before i am really drunk (8-10 bottles)
yes, I Always get too honest when drunk, so sometimes i say things i shouldn't haha. oh and couldn't get my dick hard once, pretty embarrassing too..
never have i ever, t or d on this site & been dominated on Skype while drunk
during the week i sometimes drink a couple of beers (2-3) in the evening, on the couch. but the weekend (fri, sat &sun) i go out and drink quit much. so i drink +/- 5 days a week

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:24 AM   #6
Pet_Peter

1. Do you prefer liquor, beer or wine? Wine

2. What's your absolute favorite drink within those categories? Red wine. Mostly Bordeaux

3. Do you go for top shelf liquors or do you not mind what goes in your mixed drink? na

4. Why do you choose to get drunk? (ex: Unwind, blackout out, forget problems, etc.) I never do that

5. Do you have one night stands/a friend with benefits when drinking? I would love to, but too much alcohol does not help my sexlife

6. Do you visit getDare when you're drunk? If so, what do you like to do on here? No

7. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? I guess a bottle of wine will do

8. Have you ever had an embarrassing situation occur when you were drinking? If so, please share! No

9. Have you ever played any strip drinking games or buzzed truth or dare? If so, tell us about your experience. No

10. How often do you drink per week? I drink 3 to 4 times a week a glass
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:12 PM   #7
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Liquor (cocktails/mixers)

Banana or peach liqueur (pisang ambon or peach tree) or Tequila (the one with the plastic red hat or at least that one in The Netherlands)

House brands are ok too.

Unwind with friends

I wish, I'm married. But I flirt a lot!

No

Liqueurs 1 bottle of at least 20%vol, tequila 2/3of a bottle.

Unfortunately not really. Maybe the comparing nipples with my girlfriends in the kitchen. Hihihi

Buzzed truth or dare but I wasn't drunk enough to do really stupid stuff.

Once per month

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...

Last edited by Eldarwen38JJ; 03-16-2018 at 03:14 PM.
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #8
Hammarling

My #1 is Whiskey, so liquor. But overall i prefer beer to most things. Don't really like wine much at all...

As i said, Whiskey is my favourite liquor, Bourbon and Scotch are also great. Rum is up there as well!
Simple Lager suits me for beer, or a pale/golden Ale.
Don't like wine but if i must then Rose.

I can taste the difference between cheap and good whiskey. I definitely can't affort the top shelf stuff, but mid-range brands i'll go for over dirt cheap stuff.

These days it's just an unwind/relax. Although if i'm going for a night out then i get kinda drunk so i can relax and really enjoy myself.

It's happened, but it's never the starting goal of the night/drinking

Yes, although there's no real difference to usual.

A nice buzz: 2-3 mixed doubles of liquor or 4-5 pints.
Drunk: 4-5 doubles, 6-7pints
When i was in Uni a few years ago you could probably double those amounts as i drank a lot.

Anyone that hasn't is lying! I can't even think of every embarassing thing that's happened whilst drunk.
A good one: I was drinking for New Years Eve, fairly simple stuff. Was texting my then girlfriends. Felt adventurous, told her my interest in bondage and kink! Next day i was rather mortified, but it did lead to my first irl experiences of these things so it all worked out in the end.

A few times, but not exactly intentionally. Where i used to work we lived there, so on off-days we'd party and play games where stripping was a forfit for losing and then doing a lap of the house. Became rather normal to see/do...

These days, one or two pints a week if that.
In the summer that goes up to 7 or 8 pints, because it's nice and i spend more time at the pub.
At my highest, during uni, i'd get through the best part of a bottle of whiskey a week plus a few pints.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:01 PM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Beer

Beer, lager, Dutch and German brands

I rarely, if ever, drink mixed drinks

I choose not to. I find hangovers to never ever be worth it so last time I was really drunk I vowed never to get drunk again.
That was more than 2 years ago.

No

No

Nowadays? Probably 2 or 3.

I once passed out in the bar.

No

These days maybe once or twice a month.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:27 PM   #10
mandible

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post

Beer, then liquor, red wine is growing on me

Although my preference is beer, my single favourite drink is Smirnoff.

I don't drink mixed drinks. When I drink spirits I drink them neat with just ice.

I just like how it feels. I enjoy the feeling of "everything will work out in the end" that it gives me.

No. In the past, yes! A number of one night stands.

I do. I don't "do" much on here besides read a few blogs and posts. I'm probably more likely to go in chat if I at least have a little buzz going

Depends on the drink but I'm a lightweight. Four beers is enough for me to be "somewhat" drunk. I rarely drink more than four. Have learned to stop before I get too messy.

Too many to mention. Nothing too horrific. In many ways the worst was a few years back when I had a horrible meltdown in chat here and owed a few apologies afterwards.

I haven't. Did have a cam session once where I went further than I otherwise would have done though. Did some stuff to my hair that necessitated shaving it all off afterwards.

Usually six nights a week, even if it's just a couple of light beers.
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:49 PM   #11
despard

Quote:

liquor, beer, and wine, in that order

Quote:
Gin and tonic or whisky sours

Quote:

Depends on the drink. I'm not picky about gin, but whisky is a different story. I can settle for Wiser's for whisky sours if there's no other option, but a God's Blessing made with any whisky other than Bushmill's is not a God's Blessing. I know that Jamieson is the popular Irish whisky around here, but preferring Jamieson's to Bushmill's is objectively wrong.

Quote:
4. Why do you choose to get drunk? (ex: Unwind, blackout out, forget problems, etc.);
Fun. I like to get shit-faced, and I like the people I get shit-faced with. Getting shit-faced does enhance my asexual side.

Quote:
Absolutely not. If my potential partner is drunk, she is not qualified to consent, and if I am the drunk one, there's no way in hell I can get it up.

Quote:
I'm drunk right now. It's no different than when I'm sober.

Quote:
I've not experimented. I've never done anything between 2 beer and 4 beer/4 gin. After 8 drinks, I'm drunk. After two, I can still win at Secret Hitler against three stoned players and one sober.

Quote:

When I first moved to the town I live in now, there was a swastika painted on the pavememt between my street and another. I used to piss on it every week on my way home from the bar for the ten years it took for the municipal government to scrub it. The swasti was not well hidden. One week, as I was pissing on it, I looked both ways and the coast was clear, so I started pissing on the swasti. Seconds later, I look around and a cop has abruptly appeared like the car from Back to the Future. The driver looked terrifying. He was big, bald,and muscular and had me dead to rights. I couldn't very well run, I'd be out in the open with me fladoop fluttering in the wind. God bless his heart, the cop must have known about the swasti, because he went eyes forward and kept on driving. God bless his soul. Canadian cops are awesome.

Quote:
Only with my first girlfriend, sixteen years ago. I'd love to do it again, though.

Quote:

I drink once per week, but I get drunk as fuck when I do.
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:46 PM   #12
leadbet

1) Liquor, usually gin of vodka

2) I like caesars the most, at least this week.

3) I prefer to shop around, I'm not above grabbing what's on sale.

4) It helps me unwind and makes doing stupid stuff online easier.

5) No, got too old for that

6) Do I visit GetDare sober might be a better question.

7) Usually about 4-5 will give me a nice wobble.

8) I once went streaking through my campus hallway naked...at it was fine, but i was so drunk i forgot to put my underwear back on after and it was hanging out of my pants when i ran into some people after.

9) Yes, strip mario cart-there was not much to it, two players and we both ended up naked.

10) maybe once every two weeks i have 5-6 drinks.
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:28 AM   #13
toiletface

Quote:

I usually start with beer, then wine, then liquor. I like all 3 equally, but beer gets me the most drunk.

PS: I'd drink anything out of your shoe!

Tough decision! Probably whisky though.

Or any drink you would want us to have on a date with me!!!

It depends, sometimes I like the more sophisticated stuff, other times I want it cheap and dirty.

But you can put anything in my drink you want, of course.

I find it relaxing.

Would you like to relax with me?

No.

But I'd make an exception for you <3

Ha! I've actually done that before. I've misspelled everything I tried to write, and after a while I just fell asleep.

I hope you can forgive me, oh great princess and president and ruler and queen of getdare!

It depends. Last night I was very drunk after just a few beers, but I didn't eat anything prior to going out. Normally I can last longer.

With you I would certainly last all night!!!

I walked up to a girl to flirth with her, but I was so drunk she couldn''t understand what I was saying anymore. She thought I was speaking a foreign language

That could never happen with you, because the two of us could always speak body language! :P

No, sadly not.

Would you like to play with me?

These days I drink less than once a week.

Lola you are the best!!!
toiletface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #14
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Liquor
Vodka
I never mind
Just for nights out

Not really
Yes. I usually chat
Not many
Not that I can remember
Not sure
I have a limit of 3 drinks a week unless social occasions so not that often

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:35 PM   #15
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I like all of them, lately mostly beer.

Either a gin and tonic, or a really cold pilsener, depending on the mood.

Middle-shelf or higher. Not worth getting a bad hangover.

Mostly just for fun, when I do. It's good to unwind.

Nope.

Yep, I like to chat.

Some drinks get me some-drunk, more drinks get me more-drunk...I start feeling it at four or so probably.

Once I had too much too fast at a friend's bachelor party and messed up a game we were playing, had to sleep it off on his couch. This was in the middle of the afternoon.

Sounds exciting, but I haven't really.

Three days or so per week.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buzzed, drink, drinks, drunk, questions, truth, truths