Old 12-09-2017, 06:16 AM   #121
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
1. Naked in store with showers on display
2. Body oiled up to look like you're wet.
3. Before oiling write whore over your mouth, o is your mouth, getdare on your stomach, and cock hole on your ass pointing to said ass hole. Leave a pic in at least half the bathroom displays.
4. If you have one, bring suction cup dildo with you. Attach it on shower cabin, stand back to the shower and put a dildo deep enough in your pussy to touch a cabin with your ass
5. Don’t know why but put your hair into pigtails. Leave five pics randomly around the packing lot.
6. Get an air horn, hold it in the pic when the pic is taken set it off. That should get some looks. If you barrow one form a friend leave 5 pics around their neighborhood. If you buy it 5 in that store
7.Dildo in your mouth
8. As usual if the pic ain’t taken while you cum start over and try again. Get ten pics, go to a sex shop and leave them around.
9. You must strip one ill over from the shower and leave clothing in that ill. Leave 10 pics in ten different shopping carts.
Finally completed this one 😧

Since i didnt want to walk into that store with whore on my face i made myself ready (oiling up and writing) in the shop. The shop wasnt filled much but more than 10 people at least were there. There were about 15-20 showers.. i went inside one with glass front which was stamdimg in a corner.

So after undressing, leaving my clothes, writing and oiling up i attached the suction cup dildo (i borrowed from aylin) to one of the glass doors and let it slid in my pussy until i could feel the cold glass on my cheeks.

With a second dildo in my mouth i fucked the suction cup dildo until i got really close to orgasm. Lucky me: nobody saw me so far. I told my camera to take the pic with noise reaction so it would take the pic when i use the horn. When i finally came i used the horn and was shocked how loud it was ☺️

After that i waited a few seconds in the shower and after 2 minutes of nothing happening i left my shower, took the camera and went to my clothes. I took them and wanted to dress when a woman came around the corner. I (with still a dildo in my mouth) jumped around the corner and dressed quicly and put the dildo in my pocket. Then i walked out of the shop and then at home.. oh shit i had whore writtem on my face and just walked through a public store with many people inside 😧 that made me horny and i made myself cum again watching that hot pic when i noticed there was a camera near the showers... so maybe i was filmed walking to the shower or maybe even in the shower? Hope nobody is seeing that

Pic Printed and Spread in public and one in aylins mailbox (yeah i know her parents will find it but they maybe show it to aylin and she will remember her dildos 😜

A few pics i could take at home would be great because its really cold at the moment
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #122
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Wow with a report like that I say we need to keep going. And make them a bit harder :P

1.) At a gym in a mini skirt on a treadmill, with a plug in your ass and a weight hanging from the plug below the hem of the skirt.
2.) Tank top no bra, the top should be so that while wearing it, it’s stretched and hangs low, so it’s really only covering your nipples. Leave 5 pics in the locker room and one more should be in one of the showers.
3.) No panties, your whole body must be sweaty from running and your tits must be outside the tank top but before you must run exposed for at least the last 500m. A picture in each male shower in the gym.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #123
Annubis

(1) In a shop that sells sex toys, wearing a skirt and leggings with a hole cut for access to your pussy
Old 12-28-2017, 11:48 PM   #124
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

(1) In a shop that sells sex toys, wearing a skirt and leggings with a hole cut for access to your pussy
(2) T-shirt with two holes cut in it, with your tits pulled through, leave 5 pics by 5 different dildos in the store.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:08 PM   #125
Kindness
Distinguished Member

(2) T-shirt with two holes cut in it, with your tits pulled through, leave 5 pics by 5 different dildos in the store.
(3) With your hands tied in front of you.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:27 PM   #126
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

(4) pic taken from the front, face hidden with dildo. Leave a pic in the mail box’s of five different people

Also question, do you think Aylin would ever join you in one of your pics, also did you hear about the pic you put in her mail box?
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #127
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Wow with a report like that I say we need to keep going. And make them a bit harder :P

1.) At a gym in a mini skirt on a treadmill, with a plug in your ass and a weight hanging from the plug below the hem of the skirt.
2.) Tank top no bra, the top should be so that while wearing it, it’s stretched and hangs low, so it’s really only covering your nipples. Leave 5 pics in the locker room and one more should be in one of the showers.
3.) No panties, your whole body must be sweaty from running and your tits must be outside the tank top but before you must run exposed for at least the last 500m. A picture in each male shower in the gym.
Quote:
(4) pic taken from the front, face hidden with dildo. Leave a pic in the mail box’s of five different people

Also question, do you think Aylin would ever join you in one of your pics, also did you hear about the pic you put in her mail box?
Spread this pics now too ❤️

In the gym it was very weird to jog with that butt plug (from aylin) and with a weight from the gym, but not only the feeling was weird... i went to a gym far away from my home and went at night (24h gym) so there were very less people but when a guy entered the room in which i was i was shocked at first because obviously he saw the weight hanging at my ass. He asked what it is for and i said its extra training weight for efficiency at training ❤️ He used the treadmill direct next to me.. of course.. and started to talk to me again. He was kinda cute so i told him about the dare and he told me its time to start the exposed 500 meters *–* since i liked him i smiled and pulled down my top and jogged next to him with bare boobs ❤️ He wanted to touch me but i told him i just want to train there and smiled at him 😉 then i left the gym.

Then i went to a sex shop dressed like ordered and hands tied. I didnt manage to take that pic but since it was a sex store i felt daring and asked the manager to help me out taking that pic. He was confused a bit but helped me out so i could drive home quickly.❤️

The next day i printed the pics and spread them❤️

Aylin got asked by her parents about the pic but the could act normal.. later she came to me and slapped me❤️😂seeing her family is a bit weird now
Old 02-12-2018, 10:19 PM   #128
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Aylin was not to happy. Which gives me an idea.

1) One condition for the pic gets to be made by Aylin. So when this ends show her and ask her what else you have to do. Leave five pics in places of her choice.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #129
Kindness
Distinguished Member

1) One condition for the pic gets to be made by Aylin. So when this ends show her and ask her what else you have to do. Leave five pics in places of her choice.
2) With "Miss Public" neatly written on you and visible.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:48 AM   #130
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Ok ill show aylin the next one when its finished so finish it as many details as you want (1. 2. 3. ... 1000. 1001.)❤️
Old 02-25-2018, 10:17 AM   #131
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

3) The pose will be done naked in a bridge pose. You know where you arch your back and make like a U with your body but upside down. Leave 2 pics on a bridge.

Last edited by W01f; 03-01-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:52 AM   #132
Kindness
Distinguished Member

3) The pose will be done naked in a bridge pose. You know where you arch your back and make like a U with your body but upside down. Leave 2 pics on a bridge.
4) With everything below your neck shaved smooth.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:23 PM   #133
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

5) On a busy sidewalk. Staple 5 pics around like your a lost dog.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:39 PM   #134
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
5) On a busy sidewalk. Staple 5 pics around like your a lost dog.
This one seemed like its finished because you didnt wrote more stuff..
so i showed it to aylin and she said i should do this on a bridge, too.

SO i wrote MissPublic on my belly in big black letters (Good readable) and went to a small bridge at night. nobody was there so i quickly stripped naked ( already am fully shaved ♥ ) and got in position. Aylin took a few pics and we drove home again. We printed out the "best one" (i think the most embarrassing one) and spread it in following places aylin (and you) choosed:
-2 Times on that bridge
-5 Times in "missing sign"-style pinned to lanterns on a very often used way at daytime
-5 places from aylin: 1 in my ex bfs mailbox, 1 in the mailbox of aylins family, 2 in busses, 1 in the menu book of a restaurant

(Face covered :P)

Keep these coming! and get a bit harder than this one :P
Old 03-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #135
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Since you requested harder lets go!

1.) Day time in a parking garage. Naked except for high heels. Place pics while naked on 15 cars in the garage.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers