Old 09-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #31
Taz55
Distinguished Member

1. Naked butt spread open
2. Hair tied in girly pigtails, visible from behind.
3. picture taken in a clothing store, leave one picture in that store under some clothes
4. "FUCK HOLE" written on your back with arrow pointing to ass (need help writing on back? find help in the clothing store/mall). Picture left on 5 car windshields in the parking lot of same store (I assume you will have to come back another day/hour)
5. The words "GET" and "DARE" on your butt cheeks, well visible (may be ignored if limit)
6. Wear a pair of panties from the store around your ankles, but cum in them first. Leave a picture in the section where you got the panties. Leave a picture inside the panties you came in if you decide to leave them.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:23 PM   #32
Gizeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
1. sit stretched forward as far as possible with cucumber in pussy and three carrots in my ass (sry eggplant didnt fit)
The effort counts, how big were the carrots?

3. picture taken in a clothing store, leave one picture in that store under some clothes
4. "FUCK HOLE" written on your back with arrow pointing to ass (need help writing on back? find help in the clothing store/mall). Picture left on 5 car windshields in the parking lot of same store (I assume you will have to come back another day/hour)
5. The words "GET" and "DARE" on your butt cheeks, well visible (may be ignored if limit)
6. Wear a pair of panties from the store around your ankles, but cum in them first. Leave a picture in the section where you got the panties. Leave a picture inside the panties you came in if you decide to leave them.
7. Summer dress (from store) stuffed as much as will fit in your pussy, but it must still be visible. Leave a picture in a sex shop. If you feel daring, buy a toy of your choosing from that shop for your ass and make it visible in the picture too (optional)
Gizeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:38 PM   #33
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

7. Summer dress (from store) stuffed as much as will fit in your pussy, but it must still be visible. Leave a picture in a sex shop. If you feel daring, buy a toy of your choosing from that shop for your ass and make it visible in the picture too (optional)
8. Wear some nerdy glasses
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:33 AM   #34
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

8. Wear some nerdy glasses
9. write WH and RE on your face cheeks in red lipstick and put on red lipstick on your lips

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:54 AM   #35
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

I think it is enough for one pic New pic!

1. Laying on your back
2. Wear only schoolgirl skirt, knee socks and trainers
3. Lift your legs like this ( https://us.123rf.com/450wm/lighthunt...hite.jpg?ver=6 )

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:34 PM   #36
DevilsPlaything

1. Laying on your back
3. Lift your legs like this ( https://us.123rf.com/450wm/lighthunt...hite.jpg?ver=6 )
4. With a cucumber in your butt

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:45 PM   #37
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post
1. Laying on your back
4. With a cucumber in your butt
5. With string tied to you nipples and tied to the cucumber. Take four of this pic and staple them to a telephone pole like your a lost dog. Hey idea have find me written on your ass.
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:32 AM   #38
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, checked the rules and this is allowed. Had a great idea people let's make this one a masterpiece! New pic!!!! 1. Pic taken at grocery store, at least 2 pics left at said store, right now at least one item from the store must be put up your pussy.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:49 PM   #39
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

1. Pic taken at grocery store, at least 2 pics left at said store, right now at least one item from the store must be put up your pussy.
2. you may not wear anything on the bottom part of your body other then stocking, socks or shoes (for now its ok to have a dress or a coat or something that covers you up)

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
Old 09-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #40
footman590

1. Pic taken at grocery store, at least 2 pics left at said store, right now at least one item from the store must be put up your pussy.
2. you may not wear anything on the bottom part of your body other then stocking, socks or shoes (for now its ok to have a dress or a coat or something that covers you up)
3. You should be holding your bra in one hand and your panties in another. Ideally you would only take them off when in the grocery store .

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #41
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

3. You should be holding your bra in one hand and your panties in another. Ideally you would only take them off when in the grocery store.
4. Bare boobs must show on picture
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:02 AM   #42
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

3. You should be holding your bra in one hand and your panties in another. Ideally you would only take them off when in the grocery store.
5. nipples must be clamped and connected with a string or a chain

My Pm Dares

Old 09-17-2017, 07:09 AM   #43
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

5. nipples must be clamped and connected with a string or a chain
6. There should be people in the background, and one pick should be tape to a window on a public bus facing out so when the bus stops all outside can see pic, bonus if you do this to a window on to opposite side of the same bus, double exposure
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
Old 09-17-2017, 10:00 AM   #44
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

First you may need to prepare the picture... This is not really required of the pic in itself, but to convince you that the procedure here is a safe one (for your phone).

You will need one of those saran wrap rolls for your kitchen.

Get it, and wrap your phone in it. Then wet your hand and sprinkle water on it. Make sure it remains dry.

Then, repeat with some more water, then actually dropping it into a bowl.

If your phone ever gets wet (doing this dare or not), take it apart (phone, battery, and cover) and cover all 3 in a bowl of raw rice, and let it say like that for 2-3 hours. The rice will dry itself properly.

Once you know the wrap will keep it safe, you can do this dare without fear.

Cover it with the saran wrap, activate the phone cam's voice shooting function, set it on the floor (the cam pointing upwards), stand on top of it and open the shower.

Shower as normally, having your phone get plenty of pics...

Distribute them properly.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #45
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

1) Standing in a library

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers