Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-31-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
Diaperslave1995

Male 21/male/switch seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (very strict)

21/male/switch seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello boys, im looking for a slave 18-21 to submit to me. I am very strict and you must do as told, i started out as a slave now id consider my self more if a switch these days. Ill give you a set of rules you must follow 24/7, tasks to complete ontime and other things to do as well. I had a slave once who setup teamviewer and a webcam so i could log in and watch him whenever i wanted, would be great if you could do that but not necessary. Must be comfortable with sending photos at least and eventually sending face. Also preferably someone in USA or Canada for tine difference sake as im on the west coast of Canada. When you nessage me on kik you must send your stats, likes/limits/dislikes, experience, a couple fanatasies, age, location and a photo, if you do all of that ill put you on a probation of 2 weeks to see if youre right then youre mine. Cant wait to hear fron you boys.

My kik: kgillespie95

Advertisements
Kink Talk