Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
Diaperslave1995

Default home alone till saturday

Please give me dares/ruless/tasks to do, i have the house to my self until saturday evening, i am into almost everything and have lots of equipment, top dares for me are: long dares(overnight multiple day etc) messy dares, bondage, light humiliation, food dares and more, my kik is kgillespie95 (im pretty sure)

Limits: blood, family/friends, public, sounding, permanent marks

Kik:kgillespie95

Message me on kik with dares and I'll do them if not too extreme
Diaperslave1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:02 PM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Post Several options

You are only allowed to wear clothing within four paces of your outside door. Upon returning home you must strip before reaching this limit. You may carry the clothing you need to this area to dress before you exit. If you forget something and have to go get it, you must strip.

Adjust the water heater so that it only produces warm water. Shower or bathe daily.

Purchase as many nudie picture books / magazines as you can afford or enough for the task. Cut pictures from the pages and wallpaper your room with them. Alternative: If you have a reasonably good color printer print the nudes rather than using magazines.

Assuming that you don't have a significant other... plan to cook dinner for some special someone in your life. Make a list of those you hope to be a romantic partner. Begin asking from the list until you get an acceptance. If you reach the end of the list, keep adding to the list.

If you just cannot cook, plan to use the best take out you can think of placing it on your fine china.

If you do the clothing restriction and/or wallpaper hanging above, it is/they are lifed for this event, dress well and clean your room.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:08 PM   #3
imakikmaster

Pee into a condom and freeze into a dildo. You must use it either until it fully melts, or put back in freezer to continue later but there is on catch. Until the dildo is completely melted you can only have one glass of water per day it is still there, the rest of what you drink will be your pee.
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:05 AM   #4
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

-Sleep on your stomach with your ankles and wrists tied/cuffed together.

-Go in every room walking on your fours and wearing (ring)gag, collar, plug, socks on your feet and hands.
In every room you have to edge in different position, but not standing
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk