Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who should be the overall loser and do the loser punishment?
Silly Bitch 7 58.33%
Blue Griffin. 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2018, 09:58 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Blue Griffin Vs Silly Bitch (long)

Hello and welcome back to another round of VS with Silly Bitch and I, Blue Griffin !

So what are the stakes, what are the risks? Well we wanted to mix it up a little bit this time. Instead if having the poll open at the start we're going to try to earn your votes ahead of time. Silly and I are going to do a couple minor dares and report back on them. Our hope is the better we do/report on them the more likely you'll vote for the other person to do the overall punishment!

We'll be starting with some simple ideas of our own, but if you want to add your own suggestions for the small dares to do/report on we might use them. I think we'll be doing around 4-5 small dares before we put up the poll. (but that's subject to change!). They may not be crazy hard, but that just means we'll have to work harder to impress you for your votes!

Also we need ideas for the overall loser's punishment! We need a bunch of big punishments for the loser to do after everything is done. The more brutal the Final Punishment is the more it will motivate us to do/report better to help sway your option! We need your help to make sure we end this vs with a bang!

This week's starter dare:
Week 1. Simple! Pies! Take 5 pudding pies with crust to the face/body! A classic, so better make it interesting.
Week 2. Messy balloon walk! Take a stroll with some messy balloons stuffed in clothes. Hope they don't pop.
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

THE FINAL PUNISHMENT:
Ideas?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 01-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #2
iainecgunge

Hmmm, the final punishment will have to be pretty major to make sure that you both try to avoid it! I'm thinking an outfit that's embarrassing, perhaps hidden mess that can be heard, maybe even strong scents! I guess things like glue could play a part? Not just wearing something a bit embarrassing but stuck in it!
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:11 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
Hmmm, the final punishment will have to be pretty major to make sure that you both try to avoid it! I'm thinking an outfit that's embarrassing, perhaps hidden mess that can be heard, maybe even strong scents! I guess things like glue could play a part? Not just wearing something a bit embarrassing but stuck in it!

We haven't done much glue, but we'll talk it over. I think it would be great for silly to be stuck in an outfit for a while!
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 01-07-2018, 05:12 PM   #4
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I’ll have this weeks report up tomorrow if anybody as any suggestions please please post

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Report one:
I decided to go quality. I got 5 graham cracker crusts for the first dare and some vanilla instant pudding mix. I made the mix and filled shells up. I had made a little bit more pudding than i needed, but I just stacked the extra on. They were pretty heavy pies.

I did this in my bathtub so I stripped and started the dare stripping naked. I closed my eye and smashed the pie in to my face. I was blinded as the room temp filling covered most of the front of my face. I felt some of the crust slide off and fall on my chest. I had to clear my eyes to get the next pies.

I decided on doing a pie sandwich next. This was tricky as i had to balance each pie in a hand and they were pretty weighty. I counted down and brought them in. The left one covered the side of my head, but the right one was a little high and when a little into my hair as it got off balance when I brought it back to smash into my head. I was able to see myself in the mirror as and laughed as I looked like a white blob with bits of crust all over.

I then had one pie left. I was unsure what to do with it. My head was mostly covered and deiced to use it on my body. I thought that sitting on it would be a dull ending and my chest already had bits on it from dropping off my head. So I ended up smashing it into my groin. It was very slimy feeling, and the crust kinda covered it up too with a bit falling under me. Since we didn't have a time set I deiced to roll to see how long I waited to clean up. I had to wait 15 minutes before cleaning. Lol even after I had clean up I found some pudding in my ears hours later.

And that's my first report. I hope Silly post soon and I hope this report help the voters decide to make Silly lose later!
Full signature here!
Old 01-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #6
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

First report: sorry for the delay

I brought five big chocolate pies/cakes Sunday morning so I could get straight into it but to spice it up a little bit I gave my sister a tin of whip cream and a can of tuna and told her to top the pies of with whip cream but put the tin of tuna in one which I didn’t know which pie it was in

Anyway I decided to wear a tight pink one piece swimsuit and got the pies in to the bathroom I thought I’d start with the classic pie in the face so I grabed the first big pie and push it straight in to my face I slide it about a bit before I moved the tin I pulled open the top of my swimsuit with my other hand and let the mixture slide down into it

That gave me an idea i decided to use the next two pies on my boos so I picked up one and pulled out the top of my swimsuit again it was quite hard to balance the pie in one hand but I managed I then squeezed it in to my swimsuit over my right boob I let the swimsuit hold it in place the best it could while I repeated it with the next one to my left boob I then just left both tins there so most of the pies stayed in place on my boobs

I decided I would use a pie sandwich to finish up I grabed both pies and just sandwich my face in between them that’s when I noticed the pie on the right was the one with the tuna surprise which smelt horrible but I couldn’t help but just crack up laughing

So there’s my first report I hope that’s made you all realise blue should lose

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 01-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #7
iainecgunge

Well done both of you for your pie reports, I'm a fan of swimsuits! Good luck with the balloons!

I do have some decidedly evil ideas for a forfeit that you will want to avoid!
Old 01-13-2018, 09:15 AM   #8
CassieWilliams

Here is an idea for one of the small dares that I think will work for both of you

Go about your day as normal, however under your clothes you will have a bra connection wedgie on. You are only allowed to move it 2 times throughout the day, so make sure to use those 2 times wisely

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:59 AM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Report 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieWilliams View Post
Here is an idea for one of the small dares that I think will work for both of you

Go about your day as normal, however under your clothes you will have a bra connection wedgie on. You are only allowed to move it 2 times throughout the day, so make sure to use those 2 times wisely

Thanks for the dare. We'll see what we can do!

So here's my second report:
So for this dare I took a bit of a risk. We could choose any mess to fill the five balloons we had to stuff in our clothes. While I think it could have been fun to place the balloons in a swimsuit or diaper to keep the mess in if they popped, I deiced to risk it and just put them in my clothes. That way if they did pop not only would some of the mess spill out getting people attention, but my clothes would show the mess too.

I decided to use custard since it was runny enough to mimic water balloons, yet still messy. I made one large balloon, two smallish, and two medium ones.

The big one I stuck in my underwear between my legs, one medium one was taped to my belly, the other medium one was in my hat, and the small ones were under my armpits.

This made it tricky as I realized that I had to keep adjusting my hat, but had limited movement to raise up my arms or i would drop the armpit ones. All this while focusing on my walk to not pop the underwear balloon.

I bundled up and started my walk around the park. Luckily being cold I didn't pass many people. Mostly I just watched the cars pass me on one side of the park and made sure I looked as normal as possible.

After my first lap, I was feeling pretty good, but almost lost my hat nodding hi to a jogger that was listening to music. This made me reach up and then almost immediately grab for the armpit balloons. I unfortunately burst the left one feeling the now cold custard slide down my waist and towards my underwear.

I had to walk past a couple parked cars and some people driving to get back home with the slowly expanding wet spot of custard developing on my shirt. There were no-one in the parked cars, but I was really worried about any drivers passing by. Getting home I decided not to waste the custard and ended up popping each balloon while in the tub to end the dare.
Full signature here!
Old 01-20-2018, 08:45 AM   #10
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Thanks for the dare. We'll see what we can do!

So here's my second report:
So for this dare I took a bit of a risk. We could choose any mess to fill the five balloons we had to stuff in our clothes. While I think it could have been fun to place the balloons in a swimsuit or diaper to keep the mess in if they popped, I deiced to risk it and just put them in my clothes. That way if they did pop not only would some of the mess spill out getting people attention, but my clothes would show the mess too.

I decided to use custard since it was runny enough to mimic water balloons, yet still messy. I made one large balloon, two smallish, and two medium ones.

The big one I stuck in my underwear between my legs, one medium one was taped to my belly, the other medium one was in my hat, and the small ones were under my armpits.

This made it tricky as I realized that I had to keep adjusting my hat, but had limited movement to raise up my arms or i would drop the armpit ones. All this while focusing on my walk to not pop the underwear balloon.

I bundled up and started my walk around the park. Luckily being cold I didn't pass many people. Mostly I just watched the cars pass me on one side of the park and made sure I looked as normal as possible.

After my first lap, I was feeling pretty good, but almost lost my hat nodding hi to a jogger that was listening to music. This made me reach up and then almost immediately grab for the armpit balloons. I unfortunately burst the left one feeling the now cold custard slide down my waist and towards my underwear.

I had to walk past a couple parked cars and some people driving to get back home with the slowly expanding wet spot of custard developing on my shirt. There were no-one in the parked cars, but I was really worried about any drivers passing by. Getting home I decided not to waste the custard and ended up popping each balloon while in the tub to end the dare.
Very interesting, it sound's like you had fun! What has Silly Bitch done though I wonder?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:29 PM   #11
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

So sorry for the late response but I’ve had a terrible cold all week

So this dare has suffered quite a bit from that

I filled five balloons three with custard two with beans and placed them in my clothes I put two at the top of my shirt over my boobs two in the back of my leggings over my bum and one just up top on my stomac the two in my trousers kept forcing my leggings down so I had to keep pulling them back up

Now I really wanted this to be a fun exciting date to help with my report but has I said I felt terrible and just decided to talk a long walk around the block apart from an elderly couple I didn’t see anybody except for people driving past I manged to get home with out the balloons popping so just to try and make it a bit better when I got home i decided to pop the balloons in my clothes while I took the bin out and what have ya

Sorry again for the delay and the crappy ness of this report but that’s what happened

Old 01-21-2018, 04:47 PM   #12
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
So sorry for the late response but I’ve had a terrible cold all week

So this dare has suffered quite a bit from that

I filled five balloons three with custard two with beans and placed them in my clothes I put two at the top of my shirt over my boobs two in the back of my leggings over my bum and one just up top on my stomac the two in my trousers kept forcing my leggings down so I had to keep pulling them back up

Now I really wanted this to be a fun exciting date to help with my report but has I said I felt terrible and just decided to talk a long walk around the block apart from an elderly couple I didn’t see anybody except for people driving past I manged to get home with out the balloons popping so just to try and make it a bit better when I got home i decided to pop the balloons in my clothes while I took the bin out and what have ya

Sorry again for the delay and the crappy ness of this report but that’s what happened

Thankyou for the report, and I hope that you get better soon

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:00 PM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Well now that we have 2 down on to the next one. We will be taking Cassie's idea, but modifying it just a bit.

We'll both be in a bra connection wedgie for 8 hours. However we both can reduce the time in it by up to 6 hours. How?

Simple, make it a messy bra connection wedgie. Each of us can use up to 6 items in the wedgie reduction our time for an hour per item. So will we take the long way round or will we get messy for a short sentence? Find out as we get closer to putting up the poll and finding out who is the loser of this VS!

Also please remember that you guys help pick the the punishment is for the overall loser! Feel free to comment your ideas!
Full signature here!
Old 01-24-2018, 01:21 PM   #14
CassieWilliams

hehe that sounds like a fun addition, glad you used my suggestion, and cant wait to see the reports

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:44 PM   #15
iainecgunge

Here's an idea for the final punishment, you wanted something evil enough to ensure you don't want to lose!

There are similarities with the dare you both have, but the evilness is cranked up! So you'll have a good dollop of something sticky on your bum and another down the front of the swimsuit, marshmallow fluff or peanut butter should suffice. Extra evilness begins by making you wear a swimming cap with flour inside. Tights and leggings and wellies and I'm not that evil so you can add normal clothes on top! Then it's off for a walk while a timer runs, periodically you will add things that will add to the challenge. From beans and semolina in the wellies (not mixed, hoping for some squelchies!) To things like garlic puree, and you'll rub a little bit of it in your nostrils. When you get back in you must prepare a big bucket of flour and water (you wanted it to be so bad you'd want to avoid it!) All outer clothing comes off and the leggings are rolled down. The tights are then coated in either wallpaper paste or pva glue, the leggings are pulled up and also coated. The swimming cap can come off. Depending on the time elapsed you will have to complete a number of head dunks in the bucket, right in deep so you touch the bottom. Jugs of the mix will be poured into and over your swimsuit and you will dust yourself with flour repeating until the bucket is empty. There may have to be an evil pie or a time to wait before the clean up can begin.

It's very evil, there's things from the "DON'T USE THIS" list of Gunge supplies.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, messy, silly bitch, verse