Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2016, 05:55 AM   #16
arklord

Go to a playground fully clothed. Once you get to a playground start to strip and put a piece of clothing on different things. Like your panties on the slide or your shirt on the swings. Get to the highest part of the playground and masturbate. Once you cum wait 5 mins. Then go to each place you put your clothing and either play on that thing or wait 2 mins then put that piece of clothing on. You can leave once you are fully clothed.
arklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:39 AM   #17
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
Go to a playground fully clothed. Once you get to a playground start to strip and put a piece of clothing on different things. Like your panties on the slide or your shirt on the swings. Get to the highest part of the playground and masturbate. Once you cum wait 5 mins. Then go to each place you put your clothing and either play on that thing or wait 2 mins then put that piece of clothing on. You can leave once you are fully clothed.
this will be funny
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:23 AM   #18
Lisa-kratt
getDare Sweetheart

Heres my dare
You need a watercolor box and a few brushes. Dress with a short top and a skirt, nothing else. Now go into the woods, you should do it at night but if you want it to be extra risky feel free to do it at daytime. Now, when somewhere in the woods where nobody should see you, get naked and start to paint yourself with the watercolor. (its easy to wash off btw). Only when youre fully painted and a beautiful piece of art, which means all your skin is covered exepct the face, youre allowed to put back on your skirt and top and walk back home. Hopefully youre gonna like it. Have fun!

Likes: Pain, Anal, Semi/Hidden-Public, Nipple play, Spit, Stimulation and much more
Dislikes: Denial, Pee
Limits: Scat, Hard Family/Friends, Full Public, Illegal, Permanent, Pictures

More detailed information about my likes, limits and toys.

My reworked PM dares, send me some!
Lisa-kratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:33 AM   #19
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt View Post
Heres my dare
You need a watercolor box and a few brushes. Dress with a short top and a skirt, nothing else. Now go into the woods, you should do it at night but if you want it to be extra risky feel free to do it at daytime. Now, when somewhere in the woods where nobody should see you, get naked and start to paint yourself with the watercolor. (its easy to wash off btw). Only when youre fully painted and a beautiful piece of art, which means all your skin is covered exepct the face, youre allowed to put back on your skirt and top and walk back home. Hopefully youre gonna like it. Have fun!
Nice dare will do it tomorrow night

Any other dares?
Old 01-01-2016, 11:43 AM   #20
Lyb
getDare Addict

I do

You'll need handcuffs

Leave the key inside your house and put your house keys around your wrist.

Go for a walk at every block take one item of clothes off once you're naked at the next block cuff your hands in your back and go back home picking up your clothes on your way

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:55 AM   #21
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

I dare you to go out in fully dressed, and find a place. when a person passes, take one clothes off and continue until you are naked. time it and you need to do the followings;

1~5 minutes: get dressed now
5~10;wait 5 minutes and get dressed
10~15;while waiting 10 minutes you need to shout 'Hello! look at me!'
15 or more;you need to dance for 10 minutes naked

you can go home then.
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:24 PM   #22
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I do

You'll need handcuffs

Leave the key inside your house and put your house keys around your wrist.

Go for a walk at every block take one item of clothes off once you're naked at the next block cuff your hands in your back and go back home picking up your clothes on your way
forced Public <3 Thank you for the dare :*

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirlisme View Post
I dare you to go out in fully dressed, and find a place. when a person passes, take one clothes off and continue until you are naked. time it and you need to do the followings;

1~5 minutes: get dressed now
5~10;wait 5 minutes and get dressed
10~15;while waiting 10 minutes you need to shout 'Hello! look at me!'
15 or more;you need to dance for 10 minutes naked

you can go home then.
I will choose a spot which is public, but hidden. strangers which passes me will have a chance to see me, but only if they look to me.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:27 PM   #23
Lyb
getDare Addict

Do you have a library near you?

Girls looking for rules:

Old 01-01-2016, 12:33 PM   #24
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Do you have a library near you?
its a very small library but i have one in my city
Old 01-01-2016, 12:46 PM   #25
Lyb
getDare Addict

Go there wearing a skirt and a thong take your thong off in the library then put it in a book (how famous the book is is your choice) put a fake email in it (you could check the answer that could be fun)

Girls looking for rules:

Old 01-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #26
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Go there wearing a skirt and a thong take your thong off in the library then put it in a book (how famous the book is is your choice) put a fake email in it (you could check the answer that could be fun)
i will change it a bit

I wont wear any panties at any time! i will wear a short skirt and panties in my pussy. After i masturbated in the library i will pick my panties and put them in a book with a nude pic of my wet pussy with my panties inserted laying next to the panties in the book.

(Like if i get my "pic" PM Dare)
Old 01-01-2016, 05:02 PM   #27
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
i will change it a bit

I wont wear any panties at any time! i will wear a short skirt and panties in my pussy. After i masturbated in the library i will pick my panties and put them in a book with a nude pic of my wet pussy with my panties inserted laying next to the panties in the book.

(Like if i get my "pic" PM Dare)
I'm loving it. Pm me if you want more

Girls looking for rules:

Old 01-02-2016, 07:58 PM   #28
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
It was night. Nobody was on the playground and i didnt saw anybody at all. I was wearing panties, a skirt, a shirt, shoes and a bra.

When i arrived i went to swing and undressed my shirt. Then i walked to a slide. i undressed my panties and put them there. Then i went to a sandbox and undressed my skirt. When i undressed my bra at carousel i heard a stranger walking near to me so i was hiding behind a little bench. After i didnt saw him anymore i went to a little thing. Its a strange thing. You have to step on it and just walk/run. In it there is are stones or something other what makes sounds. I left my shoes there. So i was naked. *-*

At first i went to the slide. I played with it for about 5 mintes. since i had to masturbate at the highest place of the playground i masturbaten on top of the slide for another 15 minutes (10 minutes for cumming and i had to wait 5 minutes...). Then i dressed my panties and walked to the carousel. It is a bit old and needs a bit oil...(it was making me crazy...this bad sound...). I finjshed playing with it and put on my bra. Then i walked to the sandbox. I dont wanted to play with sand at this moment so i waited fpor 2 minutes. When i just had on my skirt i saw a car passing. At first i was scared but it seemed like the car didnt saw me . I went to the swing (also needs oil) and played with it until i saw a guy coming to me. I put on my shirt and went to the walking-object. When i just walked for about 1 minute the guy walked directly to me and asked why i was playing here alone at night. Since he doesnt looked very trustworthy i quickly took my shoes and left the playground.

Nice dare. Unlucky that nobody was there when i was naked so the adrenaline rush wasnt very high but the earkilling sound was terrible. My city is to avaricious to buy a little bit of oil...

The terrible sounds made me very wet because they increased the risk of getting caught but they were not very loud..

But it was a nice dare! Would like to get more dares like this (they need not to be at a playground but the type of this dare is great! <3)
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-03-2016, 06:14 AM   #29
hot83
Account Banned

OK, here's another one. You can do this one at night. You'll need to bring:
  • A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 minutes
  • A blindfold

Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic; an empty playground won't do! Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.

Now undress, put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your as towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops!
Old 01-03-2016, 06:35 AM   #30
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
Shave your bush and write down there with a sharpie the initials of the last guy had sex with you, and the date.

Then do a midnight nude walk rounnd the block.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public